The Young Man Next Door Pt. 04

Story Info
Evan sneaks in for another round.
829 words
4.57
5.8k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and had my dinner, then clean up and some tv, I was watching this one cop show and was totally into it. I did not hear him come in the house and go into my bedroom, he crawled in my bed naked and ready for me to come to him.

I watched the rest of the show, shut it all off and made my way to my bedroom, the lights were off, and I did not see him on my bed, I went in and brushed then came out naked and ready for bed. He smiled at me as he gently stroked his cock.

"Coming to bed Bill?"

I laughed at his comment, I made my way to my bed and got in with him.

"Are you spending the night Evan?"

"I can if you want me too."

I smiled at him, like I would ever ask him to leave my bed, come on seriously. He and I started with a kiss that turned into him on top of me, then we ended up in a sixty-nine. I loved his cock; I could have it in my mouth all the time.

He repositioned so his ass was on my face, he fully sat up and had his hole on my mouth. I pushed my tongue in deep, he moaned he squirmed, he loved being rimmed and that hole was so tight.

"Get it wet Bill I want your cock in me tonight."

I was now in overdrive; my tongue would loosen him up and get his hole nice and wet for my cock to breach. He pushed his ass down hard on my mouth, he was horny and needed to be fucked badly. He pulled his ass off my face and got on top of my rock-hard cock.

He was convinced he would be able to get my cock into his hole with only spit. I reached over and grabbed the lube; I squirted some and wet my engorged cock. He placed my cock at his hole, I told him to push out and down on my cock at the same time.

The expression on his face was pain, pleasure, euphoria, and determination, he was going to ride my cock no matter how much it hurt. The feeling of your cock sliding in a really tight ass is incredible, my cock slowly slid in.

He sat there his eyes on my own, his grip on my cock was like a vice.

"Your cock is so thick, and so long it feels like its halfway in my stomach, never knew anything could feel so good."

He sat there for some time, his ass held my cock captive deep inside of him, he leaned in and kissed me, he slowly pulled out, then back into the hilt. He slowly got a rhythm going, his own cock poured out precum. Pretty sure it was the first time I saw his semi erect and not fully hard like it usually was.

I lay there hands touching him all over, I held his cock in my right hand my left held his pec, I pinched his nipple. His cock twitched and his balls pulled in, he shot me in the face and neck, then my chest. His cock poured out cum; my own cock was ready to fill him up as well.

I started to push my hips upwards as his ass came down on me, my balls reacted, and my body shuddered as the orgasm took control of my body. I filled his cavity with as much cum as I possibly could.

He pulled off of my cock and lay on my chest, he and I winded and worn out, my cock had not gotten a workout like this in so many years. Evan stretched out his legs and got comfortable laying on my chest, I held him to me. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Think we might need a shower, Bill."

"I think you are right my good man."

Evan got up and pulled me with him, I turned on the shower and he and I got in, once wet I pressed him to the shower wall and kissed him. I went to my knees and took his cock inside my mouth, I gently sucked on it, taking my time.

He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth, his balls slapping my chin, his cock swelled, and he fed me what I needed. I swallowed every drop and enjoyed the wonderful taste of it all, he pulled me to my feet and kissed me.

We washed each other and dried one another off, we got into bed, and he snuggled in close to me. He was asleep in a few minutes; I lay there wondering if all of this really was real. I pinched my arm to see if it really was or not, it was real and he was here beside me, on me, naked and asleep.