Their Daughter Had Had Enough

Story Info
The kids are always neglected in these stories.
2k words
3.92
28.9k
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids are always neglected in these stories.

Mom and Dad, I want to thank both of you for responding to my text and being on time for dinner. Especially you Dad; I know it must have been hard, no pun intended. Both my mom and dad looked at me with confusion while Grandma let out a giggle

Grandma and I have ordered pizza, please sit, and eat while I talk. Grandma has also fixed each of you your favorite cocktail, at 15, I'm still innocent. I've only taken a few sips here and there and haven't acquired a taste for alcohol yet.

By the time I'm done, I think you'll need it.

Thank you, grandma.

Now, let's start with you, Mom.

You are a cheating selfish slut.

"You go to your room right now Tina," Mom said. But Grandma was having none of that.

"You sit there and shut up before I slap you across the face. You are a cheating selfish slut. And Rodger, you just sit there and listen too. You're no angel either."

Thank you, Grandma.

As I was saying, I don't have the actual first date that you became a cheating selfish slut, I started noticing the change about four months ago. Rather, I saw the change about four months ago when Mr. Wilson was....

"I'll say it for you dear, Fucking you up your cheating selfish slut ass."

Thank you, Grandma.

As I said, I'm not sure when it started, but Mr. Wilson had been flirting with you for months, everyone in the neighborhood had seen it; you finally gave in.

And you Dad. Do you know what a cuckold is? I didn't until Grandma explained it to me. It's a man who just sits on his ass and does nothing while his wife .........

"Gets fucks by another man."

Thank you, Grandma.

Mom and Mr. Wilson may or may not have been, you know what yet, but you must have seen what was going on and you did nothing. Pathetic!

So, back to Mom, and Mr. Wilson. Four months ago, my after-school study class time changed, as I told you, but I guess you didn't listen to me because...

"Tina, today you can just say whatever you like, and no one will be offended or look at you any differently for the language you use. Hell, your parents used enough of it."

Mom and Dad looked back and forth at each other.

Thank you, Grandma.

As I was saying, I guess you did not listen to me because you were more focused on Mr. Wilson's dick.

"Which is quite large for a man only 5'6"," Grandma interjected.

I'm still just an innocent girl. But thank you Grandma for helping me understand that size does matter but being in love means more, no matter what the size.

And Mom, I have never heard one person curse as much as you in my 15 years. Grandma, do you recall how many times I told you Mom said fuck?

"It doesn't really matter Tina, we have her saying up to 10 Fucks on video and it ended with a long FUUUUUUUUUUUK!"

Thank you, Grandma.

Yes, Mom, I have a video surveillance system all over this house. And you owe Grandma and Grandpa $2,500 for it. She'll take cash or a check.

It was a little expensive because it also includes a few cameras in your office too Dad!

And Dad, Grandpa, will not be firing you since you are a good lawyer and Mom started this whole mess first. But, if you continue to fuck your secretary, Grandpa doesn't want you to fuck her in the office any longer. The staff all think something is going on. Grandpa said something about a non fratiniz...

"Non-fraternization policy"

Thank you, Grandpa.

Now Mom was looking at Dad all surprised, with a "how could you cheat on me" look on her face.

Really, Mom, you're going to look at Dad like he did something wrong by having sex with his secretary!

And Dad, Mr. Wilson is a dick, but at least Mom stood up for you, even though she kept fucking him.

Let me play this little clip for you.

"Does that feel good baby, you like that don't you, that little dick cuck husband of yours can't please you like I can, can he?

"Just fuck me Jerry, I love my husband, please stop talking about him."

"Have you made him eat my cum out of you yet?"

"Jerry!"

"Kelly, your husband is a cuck. He watches me flirt with you and does nothing. He must know I'm fucking you. Just treat him like what he is."

"No Jerry, I won't. I enjoy you fucking me and if you want to keep on fucking me, you will stop talking about Roger. And I will never allow him to eat your cum out of me."

"You say that now, but you'll change your mind once you see how exciting it is to see the cuck lick you clean."

You're, still a cuck Dad, an unwilling cuck, but still a cuck. At least you found someone on the side to, I guess, ease the pain of what you knew was happening.

I started to cry a little, but Grandma was there for me.

"You're doing just fine dear, be strong."

Now, I have a few envelopes for each of you. You'll find some interesting pictures and I have also included a flash stick. Dad, the file is called, "Cheating selfish slut." And Mom, your file is called, "Maybe he's not a cuck."

Feel free to look at it at your leisure, Grandma and I have seen them already.

Also, I was in shock while I was watching both of you. But Grandma assured me that in time I would be more comfortable with my sexuality, and that "most" mother! were acceptable acts of passion.

I love and trust my grandma so I will not hold any ill will or disgust for either of you or your partners if you decide to divorce and continue seeing your respective others.

Mom, if you decide that Mr. Wilson is the right man for you, he will be available soon. I sent his wife a copy of the pictures and flash stick that I gave Dad.

You can get an apartment together! Grandma giggled.

"How could you!" Mom said.

Grandma stood up, reached across the table, and slapped Mom across the face. "I told you to sit there and shut up before I slap you across the face, didn't I?"

"I'm sorry Mom, I guess I deserved that."

"At least you're coming to your senses," Grandma said.

Go ahead Grandma you can take over now, the rest of this is a little confusing for me.

"Now, let's continue then," Grandma said. "Cheating selfish slut wife and cuckold husband," as Grandma looked back and forth between the two of them, "Tina's grandpa has helped us to draw up a divorce agreement. You will find that everything is in order and, since you both earn a good living, there will be no alimony or need to share in each other's retirement.

It is a 50/50 split. Of course, you must sell this house as well as your house in the Keys as part of the division of assets.

You two also have all kinds of investments that we were not going to deal with. The two of you are adults and figure out the value of those assets on your own and divide them 50/50.

Now for the most important part of your divorce. You will each contribute to your daughter, due to the lifestyle she is accustomed to (clothing, vacation, fancy dinners, gifts here and there as you spoil her), $20,000 a year.

And that's not all, As Bob Barked would say, each of you will pay me, $2,000 a month in child support since Tina has decided to divorce the two of you and move in with Grandma and Grandpa to raise her.

Within this divorce agreement, you will find a legally binding document allowing us to take full custody of Tina as the two of you are unfit parents.

Tina is heartbroken at the way the two of you ignore and treat each other, and frankly, the way Tina is ignored too.

Kelly, you didn't even know that your daughter's after-hours study class had changed and now it was during school. I pick up and drop off Tina every day and she stays with us, and I drop her off by you after your fuck buddy is done with you.

It took a long time before Tina told us why she wanted me to pick her up from school. She was tired of coming home and hearing you getting fucked by this Mr. Wilson!

And you Roger, you promised to take Tina to the ball field before it got dark to help her with her pitching and batting. You Mr. "I went to school on a baseball scholarship," were fucking your secretary rather than being there for your daughter.

Don't worry, Tina made the team since I paid a college student to help her.

Did the two of you even know that your 15-year-old plays on the Varsity team as the starting pitcher? No, I didn't think so.

Well, everything is in the envelope. Tina is coming with me today. Her things are already packed, not that either of you even noticed.

Figure out your lives. We are not taking Tina away from you. Visit anytime you like and here is her softball schedule."

Grandma and I grabbed my bags. I kissed Mom and Dad goodbye as they just sat there stunned at what had just happened.

"Now it would be a good idea to down those drinks I made for you and think about the life the two of you have ruined for a big dick and some young pussy instead of just talking to each other," Grandma said as we turned and walked away.

Epilogue

Mrs. Wilson divorced her cheating husband. He wasn't just fucking Mom. Grandma said Mrs. Wilson took him to the cleaners.

Mrs. Wilson had an office job and wasn't home during the day. That's how it was so easy for Mom and Mr. Wilson, who both worked from home to get together to fuck each other and Mr. Wilson to go off and fuck other married wives.

Dad made Mom get an STD test and Mom made Dad do the same. It was a bit of an argument going back and forth.

"You think a beautiful 26-year-old woman is just fucking you, her 45-year-old boss? She's fucking you for a year-end bonus. Go get an STD test too!" Mom yelled.

My dad wasn't a cuck after all. Dad knew Mom wasn't happy with him and that she finally gave in to Mr. Wilson. Dad never said anything to Mom, because he was hoping Mom would end it on her own without Dad having to say anything.

Mom was waiting for Dad to step in and "be a man" as she put it and stop it from happening.

They are both so fucked up!

Dad waited a while for Mom to fess up and ask for forgiveness, but she didn't. So, Dad, knowing his secretary would have no problem accepting his advances (maybe Mom was right, and his secretary wanted a bonus), put the moves on her. My 45-year-old dad fucking his 26-year-old secretary. Go, Dad!

Mom and Dad had other marriage issues couples go through the longer they are together. They're still seeing a marriage counselor and Grandma took me to a few of the family sessions.

I lived with Grandma and Grandpa for six months. I saw Mom and Dad every day. They were at every school event, especially softball. We spent birthdays and holidays as a family. But I always returned to Grandma's, even though Mom and Dad were always trying to get me to return home with them.

Grandma said Mom and Dad were still fighting a lot, but they were working things out. But until they figured it out, Grandma was not letting them take me back.

Like I said, I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa for six months, but now I'm back home. Which may have been a mistake. All Mom and Dad do is curse all fucking night long.

The End