Their First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was perhaps a rather odd, if not pregnant, question, although they were both quite ambivalent about going any further than they already had. Well, at least Kimmie was ambivalent.

"You know, Kimmie, I'm standing here all naked, and you still have on your undies." Tim didn't mind at all that Kimmie still had on her panties and bra. He could enjoy gazing at the sight for quite some time. But, he did feel a bit funny standing there displaying his stiff dick while she was still covered up.

Kimmie was actually planning on just using her hand, perhaps even her mouth, to get Tim off again. She wanted to see him shoot his stuff. She heard that guys sometimes can shoot it real far. But, she had to admit that he had a real valid point. "Don't you laugh or anything," she said, as she reached behind her to unclasp her brassiere.

Tim had not expected her to agree so readily to undress, but he was not complaining. A horny smile slowly emerged as he watched her remove her bra.

She first just removed the straps from her shoulders, and then from her arms, being careful to keep the cups pressed against her breasts so that the brassiere would not inadvertently fall.

Tim played with his dick as he watched.

Kimmie's eyes stayed with his hard cock, watching his hand slide up and down his shaft. It excited her to see Tim playing with himself as she slowly exposed herself to him. It was so intimate to see your boyfriend masturbate himself in front of you. She wondered how many guys would do that for their girl. She also wanted to study how he liked to do it, so that she could do it that way for him. She let her brassiere drop from her breasts onto the floor, showing, exposing, for the first time to Tim, or any guy for that matter, her young, soft, round titties.

Tim stopped his stroking. He knew if he continued he would spurt all over her bedroom carpeting. "Kimmie," he said softly, "they're so absolutely beautiful." He wasn't just flattering her. They were the most beautiful things he had ever seen.

Kim flushed with embarrassment, and pride. "Thank you," she replied, even more quietly.

The pure whiteness of her skin beneath her bra was so enticing, so provocative; such a revealing, vivid, concrete display of the intimacy of her exposure.

Kimmie's bubbies were such perfectly round, luscious white coconuts, firmly resting on her chest, standing up so well. There was really no need for her to wear a bra, either for lifting or shaping. These were breasts that could be used to mold the shape of a bra. And, they were capped by the perkiest nipples, each themselves standing up so stiff and proud. Tim could feel his balls drawing up in lust at the sight. He would give anything, do anything, to be able to touch them.

Kimmie asked shyly, "My panties as well?"

"If you wouldn't mind," he replied. He sure hoped that she wouldn't.

And, she didn't. This was really so much farther than she had originally planned. She knew that she had been hoping, perhaps deep within her mind even planning, to kiss Tim that night. But, she had not planned on letting him feel her breasts through her blouse, and had certainly not planned on pulling down her panties for him. But, the excitement of the moment was just carrying her away, particularly the excitement between her legs. The evening was like a damn holding back their attraction, their desire, their arousal, had burst after the pressure of so many prior failed attempts to have the evening even occur. She could feel herself getting so terribly wet. She so hoped that it wouldn't be too obvious.

She looped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. "Do I really have to do this?"

"Well, no, of course not, Kimmie. You can leave your things on if you want." He wasn't quite comfortable yet about saying "panties" to her. "As long as I get to touch your, um, your."

Kimmie could see his flustered embarrassment. She teased him; just a bit. "My what, Puffin? What do you want to touch?"

Tim cursed to himself for revealing his self-consciousness. He tried to assert himself more boldly. "Your breasts," but his mouth still went dry as he said it. He didn't know that Kimmie had already planned on letting him touch her breasts. She was certainly planning on touching his naked stiffie. She turned around. She couldn't do this facing him.

She took a deep breath and pulled down her panties, not realizing that doing this from behind actually provided him with much more information than if she had done it while facing him. Bending over in front of him would only provide a nice view of her little boobs. He really wouldn't see much of her pussy. Bending over while facing away from him, her pigtails dropping to the floor, gave him an adorable view of her naked bottom, her delectably sweet fanny crack, and, most of all, when she bent way over, a luscious show of her tender, soft, little mound, with even the delicate crevice and luscious lips cutting right through it. He thought her cunnie lips looked so beautiful.

In fact, Tim even got a look at her butt hole, which he found rather shocking. Kimmie actually flashed him her poop hole! He knew that she didn't do it on purpose and, frankly, he was embarrassed at having seen it. It did look awfully cute: all rosy and puckered up, but, geez, it was her poop hole. He gave his dick another squeeze as she kicked the panties aside and stood back up.

She looked back over her shoulder. She could see Tim staring at her bottom. She looked back down at it herself. She had to admit that she did think that she had a cute little fanny. It was so round, lily white, and bubbly. She bent over, just a bit, and gave him a little wiggle. Tim was delighted.

Kimmie then dashed for the bed, her little titties jiggling in the air, feeling too uncomfortable with just turning around to stand there, openly exhibiting for him her pussy. That would really be going too far. She would let him see it, probably eventually, but she wanted to ease into it. She scrambled on to the bed, hiding her cunnie with her hand. Once on the bed she quickly pulled back the blankets and crawled underneath.

"Hey, that's not fair, Kimmie."

She knew he was right, but she wasn't going to admit it. She pulled back the blankets for him, letting him see her boobies. "Do you want to join me?"

She didn't have to ask twice. He almost leaped onto the bed, and got underneath the blankets as well.

They at first just looked into each other's eyes, basking in the fact that they were actually lying in bed with each other, underneath the covers, all naked. There was something quite special about that, sharing a bed. They had never felt so close, so involved, so intimate. Kimmie shivered, excitedly kicking her feet under the covers, giggling with delight and nervous anticipation. She felt like a schoolgirl at her first pajama party, but this was so much more, so much better. She actually had Tim in her bed with her. Goodness, what would her friends, her parents, think about that? She couldn't wait to tell her friends. She glanced quickly at her bed-side clock. Her parents wouldn't be home for at least an hour. She turned back to Tim, wrapped her arms around him, and drew him close, sighing with pleasure as she felt his masculine chest press up against her soft breasts, and then she trembled when she felt his hard, stiff cock press against her abdomen.

Tim could tell that she wanted to move slowly. Heck, they were much farther along than he would have possibly ever imagined. He softly caressed the smooth skin along her back, her arm, her shoulder, and her cheek, as she snuggled up against him. His cock strained with lust at the feel of her breasts, her nipples, pressing against his chest, Kimmie's actual naked titties were touching him, pushing against him. He worried he might squirt on her tummy.

After awhile he grew bolder, and reached down to gently grasp a breast, her naked breast, in his hand. Kimmie closed her eyes and sighed. He felt her breast fill and then fall with her deep breathing.

He had never felt anything so soft, so smooth, so lovely, before. He could not understand why it felt so good, so erotic, so exciting, to be grasping hold of a girl's breast, her boobie, her tittie, but indeed it did. It felt just so terribly fantastic. He squeezed it, but not too hard. He didn't want to hurt her, but she only gasped with pleasure. He began to feel its every curve, fondle its pliant softness. He could do this for hours.

He even tweaked her nipple. Kimmie whimpered, breathing softly against him. He grasped her nip between his thumb and index finger and pinched it. She wiggled against him. He lightly massaged it with the tip of his finger. She continued to whimper and squirm.

He concentrated on her breast for some time, and then, when he felt that she was ready, he slowly drew his hand down along the smoothness of her skin, lower and lower, waiting for a sign, a stop sign.

Kimmie knew where he was going, but she wasn't going to stop him. On the contrary, as he got closer and closer she leaned back, pulling away from her cuddle, drawing back so that she could open up her thighs for him, to let him know that she was ready for him to touch, to touch her there. She felt uncomfortable about him actually looking at it, but they were now under the covers and she could feel her cunnie longing, yearning, thirsting to be touched. She needed relief for a lust that she couldn't seem to control.

Tim was not looking at her cunnie. He was only seeing the light in her eyes, the cute little blemish on her cheek. His fingers hesitated when he felt the soft fur of her cunnie. He was there, on the threshold of the rise to her feminine treasure, and his delight. He moved forward, through the wispy hairs, up the little, soft honey pot, to the delicate slit that cut across her mound. He was on third base.

He slid his finger up and down her slit, exploring its texture, its length, its receptivity, its wetness.

Kimmie reached down and grasped hold of Tim's penis, his hard, naked cock. It felt so manly, so powerful, so strong, in her soft little hand.

Tim groaned with pleasure at the feel of a girl's hand wrapped around his shaft. Could there be any better pleasure than this? It was so much more intense than the feel of his own hand. Her fingers felt so soft, so feminine. She slowly began to slide her fist up and down his stem. He wanted to cum right away. Kimmie turned her face to Tim to plant a kiss on his shoulder as she tenderly stroked his cock.

Tim continued to explore Kimmie's cunnie, moving back up the slit until he found what he was looking for: her little hard nub, her clit. He pressed down with his slippery, moistened finger, and rubbed around and around on the protruding little button.

"Oh Tim," Kimmie gasped, gripping his dick even harder as she thrust her hips forward to press her clit against his finger.

Tim, though, did not stay there long. He soon moved back down the slit, once again feeling, probing for an opening, the portal, into her tight, wet, hot hole.

She was so very wet that it was not hard to work his finger down into her slit, but he had a bit of difficulty finding precisely the opening. He wasn't at all sure how far from the clit it would be. But, once he got there, he circled his finger around and around, slowly working his way in, like a screw digging down deeper into a tight cork..

Kimmie moaned openly with pleasure. His finger did feel so nice, working its way up into her tight little vagina. She felt her cunt opening up to him, and she did not resist. She in fact instinctively circled her hips a bit to help him work his way deeper inside, as she also added circling movements to her fist stroking his cock, screwing her hand around and around his shaft as he was screwing his finger deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Tim noticed the movement of her hips. She was responding to his touch, and he couldn't be happier. He was actually pleasuring a girl with his finger. He tried to concentrate on giving her satisfaction with his finger, trying to ignore his own rising excitement, pressure, within his loins. He worried about cumming, squirting, into her sheets. Kimmie's mother would certainly ask her about that, as his own mother had after his first wet dream. That had been terribly embarrassing. Thinking about his mother was rather distracting, but perhaps actually helpful in keeping himself under control. But, her hand twisting up and down his cock felt so, so good.

He continued to explore the insides of her cunt with his index finger, slowing screwing it deeper and deeper into her hole, feeling how it so tightly gripped his finger, like a wet silk glove. It was so constricted, so narrow, that he wondered if he could in fact get his entire finger inside. "Kimmie?"

"Hmmm," was all Kimmie would respond. She wanted to just lay back, giving herself over to his finger.

"Um, are you still? You know." It had just dawned on him that she might have a hymen. He understood that they would have to be ripped open, and he certainly didn't want to hurt her.

She turned again to him, resting her head in the crook of his neck as she kept her thighs open to his exploration, momentarily pausing her stroking, much to his relief; a brief respite to retain control. She understood his meaning. "It's fine, sweety, it's not there anymore."

Tim didn't understand why not. He understood her to be a virgin, but he was not about to break the mood by asking.

Kimmie didn't want to explain that she had done it herself, quite awhile ago. Not intentionally, but it had "just happened." "But, Puffin, you are the first, the first to touch me there, to come inside me."

With those words Tim was emboldened to push harder, explore deeper. He pulled his index finger out for his somewhat longer middle finger. He wished he could use his right hand as well, but it was trapped under his body. He did, however, reach up with his thumb to massage her clit as he worked his middle finger around and around, and in and out of her tight, wet, clinging pussy.

Kimmie closed her eyes, let go of Tim's cock, and used both hands to grip his shoulders. She wanted to cry out in excitement but she felt much too self-conscious to do that. The slurping noises of her vagina as his fingers sloshed around were embarrassing enough. She bit her lower lip to keep silent. She did, however, squirm her bottom with the twisting and sliding of his fingers and his delightfully torturous massaging of his thumb. An occasional whimper could be heard.

It wasn't long before she realized she wanted, needed, more.

"Oh Tim," she gasped, "I want you to do it."

He thought he was doing it. "What?" What a dumb thing to say. That hardly expressed suave experience.

Kimmie opened her eyes and looked deeply into his. "I want to do it with you. I want to go all the way, with you."

Now he understood. "Are you sure?"

She wasn't sure. She doubted that she would ever be sure the first time, unless she waited until they were married. But, she was sure that she longed for the feel of his hard cock inside her. She wouldn't put it that way, but that was how she felt. His finger was so, so nice, but she knew that his hard penis would be so much thicker and longer. Size did seem to matter and, besides, she wanted to truly make love to him. She wanted to feel that battering ram of his big, hard manhood. She said softly but firmly, "Yes, I'm sure."

Tom was not the least bit ambivalent. Actually, he was ambivalent about one thing. He wondered how long he would last up inside her. He had felt how tight she was around his finger. He could hardly imagine what it would feel like with this narrow, little cunnie wrapped so tightly around his cock. He moved to slide over on top of her.

"But, Tim, wait! Do you have protection?"

He again almost said "What?" But, this time he caught himself and understood the question. He did not have protection. Some of his friends carried condoms in their wallets, but for him, and probably for them, it would only be for show. Plus, he had not yet gotten the nerve to buy them from the drug store. He almost did once, but then got confused by the different sizes. He figured he must be small or average. He didn't want to buy a size that was too large. That would be embarrassing. What if the sales clerk suggested a smaller size? Or, worse yet, imagine putting it on with a girl and discovering that it was too big for you. But, buying the small size would be equally embarrassing, both with the saleswoman and with any girl with whom he might use it. Imagine her disappointment as he pulls out the small size. It was like announcing before they even got started that he was small. He considered buying both sizes and trying them out, but then he worried about whether the saleswoman would ask why he was doing that. He certainly didn't want to have to explain that to her. And, he wasn't about to explain all of this to Kimmie. "No," he just said.

"I don't want to get pregnant, Tim." She wasn't worried about any diseases. How could either of them have a disease? They hadn't done anything with anyone to get a disease. It would just be her luck though to get pregnant the first time. She considered asking him to pull out before he came, but that could be pretty darn risky.

"Well," Tim suggested. "I could go out and buy some." He actually didn't really like that suggestion. That would mean going to the first pharmacy he saw,. buying both sizes, and hoping he guesses right the first time. Still, knowing that the reward would be doing it with Kimmie would make it worthwhile, assuming that she was still in the mood or her parents had not yet gotten home.

Kimmie did in fact reject that proposal as it might take too long. She had a much better idea. "My father's! Daddy's got some in his bedside table." That was one good reason for still living at home. "I've seen them when I was helping mother make the beds. Wait here."

Kimmie leaped out of bed before he could answer, her pigtails flying behind her as she grabbed a robe hanging on her bedroom door (although not before Tim enjoyed the sight of her little bottom prancing across the room). She quietly made her way down the hall to her parents' bedroom.

Tim was not at all sure about that idea. He assumed that her father must have a pretty big cock. After all, he was Kimmie's father, a full grown man. He realized, of course, that he was himself a full grown man. But, still, Kimmie's father was a good four inches taller than him, and certainly more bigger and muscular.

He pulled back the blankets to take a look at himself. It really wasn't that small, was it? He then looked around her room, noticing it for the first time, having been entirely focused on Kimmie's body ever since he first entered the bedroom.

It was a very feminine bedroom, filled with all sorts of stuffed animals. The bedspread was pink with little white daisies. The wallpaper was a rose color, also sprinkled with delicate flowers. Her vanity table was overflowing with all sorts of make-up things, which sort of surprised him. He didn't think of Kimmie as being so concerned about her appearance, but apparently she was. He really didn't think she would actually need to wear any make-up, but if he looked closely he would have noticed that she wore quite a bit. Her room was really much more girlish than he thought it would be.

He smiled to himself, actually he quite openly smiled. There was really something very cool, even erotic, about lying on a bed with an exposed hard stiffy in a very feminine girl's bedroom. He considered going over to her dresser to look inside her panty drawer. He really wouldn't do that. That would be terribly intrusive. She might be offended by that, and he wouldn't blame her. But, he did stroke himself as he looked around the room at all the signs of girlishness. His hard cock swelled with pride, surrounded by, and exposing itself to, such sweet femininity.