Their First Toys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like we were."

"No, yeah. There she was, lying on me, grinning down. I said: 'Kiss, suck nipples.' 'Oooh, we can do that; you can do that,' she replies and starts to kiss me. Those boys would have wanted to do anything she let them, the way she was kissing. I would have; she sure knows how to kiss. So we kiss until she murmurs: 'Now suck them,' and moves further up over me."

"Her nice tan nipples."

"Um-hmm, very nice. Oh, she really liked that! I did too."

"And don't suck ours often enough."

"Sorry! Can't be everywhere at once: four against one."

"Plus our pussies."

"Especially them. So then she was humming and rocking her hips down, my hands holding her nice ass."

"And wanted you to do it again?"

"Like either of us would have."

"Hm-hmm! You girls are all alike, at least, you three. Yeah, she murmurs: 'You can do it to me again.' She was a little surprised when I urged her to move further up over me, but then understood."

"And you did it like we did, sitting on your face?" Jane suggests.

"Um-hmm, and you came real good, without fingers."

"I sure did! Did she?"

"Not as wet as you, but she said it was even better than before. I thought so."

"And then?"

"She wanted to do it to me again, maybe only after seeing that I was aroused."

"Of course, you let her."

"Was I suppose to discourage her, if she wanted to, had so much fun doing it?"

"And you knew that she would be pleased again with her success."

"You too, not just she," Jane interjects.

"Of course. This time she wanted me to lie on my side and make it come all over her."

"And you did?"

Probably not as much as before, but she was delighted, smearing it all around, grinning and saying something about liking her initiation to sex. I liked her idea. Oh, I had put my hand on her pussy, while she rubbing my cock - where else? And she tells me that I can put my fingers in her, that she does, remarking: 'I'm not that much of a virgin.'"

"And you do?"

"Just one, and she moans and says that it's bigger than hers, but I don't make her come again; she's telling me that she likes to do it, that she sometimes does it a couple, three times in succession. And then she's making me come, and I'm helping smear it around on her, then holding her breast. Funny, never really had noticed them before - with clothes - bigger than I had thought - would have thought, if I had."

"Nice cousin, not thinking about her like that."

"I guess so. Hmm? Wonder if she had thought about me like that? No, she later said that she hadn't."

"Also a nice cousin."

"Very! Not sure 'nice' is the right word to describe us now."

"I think so."

"Me too. And: 'later'?"

"Much later; we're still in bed together."

"Didn't she have to go? I do," Kathy remarks.

"Hm-hmm! You're right: she did, I did."

"I do too," Jane adds.

They all sit up, smiling, and go to the bathroom, washing, and return to the room. Kathy says:

"Let's sit down. If there is a 'later', you must tell more."

"Um-hmm, don't know if you want to hear it all."

"We do, even if it has to continue after lunch," Jane replies.

He nods with a smile and sits with his back against the wall, holding out his arms for the girls to join him. When he pulls them a little closer, his hands reach down and hold their breasts. When they both reach down to hold his cock, they all snicker. He snorts and says:

"If you want to hear more, don't do anything."

"Why not, if you could talk to her, while she did?"

"We didn't talk for long."

"Okay. And later, well, first after that?"

"Mentioning lunch was appropriate. She says that she's supposed to make lunch for us - parents all in the store. Oh yeah, we had to go before she said that, but when she had, she grinned and said: 'We have to do it again.' I wasn't sure when, and we got dressed and had lunch, really just talking about college. But after we had washed up - she is a pretty good cook - she grins and says: 'Let's do it again.' So we did."

"Of course!"

"Twice again, both ways?"

"With fingers?"

"Um-hmm, she wanted to do it first, and then wanted me to do it, twice in succession. Hmm! Then she did come almost as good as you both do, better than when she did it to herself, she said."

"Mmmm! That's good - that it was better, not that was only almost as good as when you do it to us."

"Um-hmm, and then she wanted to do it again?"

"Um-hmm, a little disappointed that it wasn't so much."

"And later? That wasn't the only time?"

"No. The next day, she wanted to see my bedroom, but the following day we managed to do something in town that we could tell about. But then she said that we had to do it again, because she was going to have her period."

"So you did?"

"Of course."

"But she still hadn't thought about tasting it?"

"No."

"And then she had her period. You could still have done it to her."

"We do, not with fingers, of course."

"Oh? We didn't."

"So what did you do?"

"The best I could, just rubbing her."

"But she could."

"Oh yes. And then - this is what you want to hear - after doing it one day, she hesitantly murmurs: 'Did the girl do anything else? She wanted to try something.' Anh is smearing it around again. I nod. 'What?' she asks. 'Taste it.' She snorts softly, looking at her fingers, and murmurs: 'Just taste it? I can do that.' She does, without a comment.

"Some Vietnamese food also tastes pretty strange for Westerners. I'm wondering if she has been thinking all along about oral sex, what she may have heard about what she could do. 'Just taste it?' she asks. 'Well, not like that,' I reply. 'Did she?' 'Um-hmm.'

"She chuckles and looks up at me with a funny smile and asks: 'Like I think?' 'Maybe, if you knew what you wanted me to do.' She chuckles again, nodding, and asks: 'Want me to?' 'If you want to.' 'Why not, now that I've finally dared to ask?' 'You didn't hesitate about asking me to do it to you.'

"She giggles, nodding with a grin, and we both begin to laugh, like we did the first day."

Jane and Kathy chuckle, and he does, fondling their breasts, their fingers fondling his cock and balls.

"So she did?"

"Took a long time; she had just made me come."

"Lucky you!"

"She thought so too, that she was lucky, pleased with herself."

"Like we were - are."

"After that, she admitted that she had heard about it from girls in her class, not that they did it, but that others did. Oh, we joked about how she could have told me that the first day, but, of course, I understood that she couldn't."

"But then got your cock sucked instead of letting it shoot all over the place?"

"Until her period finished."

"Mmmm! Sucking your cock for three or four days, I'd like doing that!"

"But having to share with me!"

"Hm-hmm! It would like it too, but probably get sore."

"But she did."

"And it didn't get sore."

"No, but she isn't both of you."

"Just me!" Jane replies, her fingers taking control of his cock, and curls down from under his arm.

"Okay, but then you have to do it to me," Kathy agrees, smirking up at him, reaching across to his shoulder and pulling herself up over him.

They all chuckle, and he moves to lie down, grasping Kathy's hips. As he draws them up to his face, Jane moves down between his thighs. Kathy looks back at her and murmurs:

"No, other way around; I want to watch."

His cock is Jane's mouth by the time Kathy has resettled on his face. She nods with an "um-hmm!" when his tongue licks her pussy, and then chuckles, when Jane looks up at her with as much of a smile as she can with his cock between her lips.

Soon, Kathy is hardly looking at Jane, moaning with half-closed eyes. Jane glances up a couple of time to see what his tongue is doing, but then is too busy sucking his cock and rubbing her pussy. When his hips begin to twitch, and he moans, Kathy's begin to grind her pussy against his mouth. A few moments later, he comes in Jane's moaning mouth, having to forget Kathy's pussy as he gasps and grunts. She gives a disappointed moan, her hips twitching. When he starts to lick again, she nods with an aroused: "Yes!"

When she sees Jane begin to clamber up over him, her eyes open wider, and she murmurs: "I thought so." His tongue stills again, as she sees Jane guide his cock to her pussy and she moans with them as her hips descend on his. Jane starts to rock her hips, and he returns to arousing Kathy's pussy.

"Uhn-hnnn!" she encourages him, rocking her pelvis against his mouth.

"Uhn-hnn," he responds, trying to hold her hips still. Jane almost grabs Kathy's breasts, trying to help him arouse her, her fingers pinching and pulling her aroused nipples, while her hips continue to rock on his cock. Kathy grasps Jane's shoulders for support as she loses control of her body, beginning to whimper.

Her whimpers shift to a higher tone, sounding as though she is almost laughing, and she comes, his tongue making wet noises, as she gasps and spurts. With a final, quivering whimper/laugh, she exclaims:

"Oh, fuck!" and collapses to one side, her leg still across his body. Jane gives a long, deep chuckle and drops forward on her hands, looking down at his wet face, hardly returning his smile, as he licks his lips.

"Yeah, fuck!" he murmurs, and she does. He grasps her breasts, moaning as her pussy rides up and down on his cock. Her eyes are closed, as she moans, quickly shifting to pulsing moans, and then she gasps, and her body spasms. Her hips still for a moment, her thighs still quivering against him.

Kathy rolls further back, extracting her leg.

"Oh shit!" Jane murmurs, but then resumes fucking him, and his hips begin to thrust up with wet smacks against hers. He groans and gasps and then grunts, and her thighs clench together on him, as she groans with him, her body convulsing, as she collapses down on him.

For a long minute or two, there is only the sound of them both gasping and moaning, then just moaning, as he embraces her, and she extends her legs. Finally, she raises her head off his shoulder and murmurs:

"God! That was good!" and kisses him.

"Uhn-hnn!" he agree with her tongue in his mouth.

When she has retrieved it, he rubs her back and then chuckles and says:

"It was! With you too," and reaches over to rub Kathy, then adding:

"We're Buddhists, don't really have a god, but I hope yours also likes that it was so good."

"Maybe I shouldn't have told him."

Kathy chuckles, nodding, and replies:

"He sees everything. You know: omnipresent, omniscient."

"Hm-hmm! At least our parents aren't!"

"Mine too," he agrees, adding: "Hers too - we hope!"

They all snicker. Then Jane says:

"I'm leaking."

"I know," he agrees with a grin.

"Don't really have to go, but wash."

They get up and go to the bathroom, washing. One of them looks at the clock and says that they can still make it to lunch. They hurry to get dressed, joking about whether they can sit together, the girls suggesting that he can tell them about the rest of his family and what else they did over the holidays. He agrees with wry smile, insisting that they can't ask any leading questions. They agree, but Kathy remarks:

"But your story isn't over yet; we interrupted it while she was having her period."

"Save your questions till later."

"'Later'," she agrees with a smirk, adding: "You told him you thought you might not be around this afternoon."

"Um-hmm!"

With grins, they leave the girls' room, then masking their feelings with more serious expressions. On the way, he remarks that he hopes they don't see the person he had been talking to. They don't, and manage to carry on a conversation that others could overhear, the girls hearing about Vietnamese boat people and his family. When he mentions his cousin Anh, Kathy does smirk slightly and asks: "Is she nice?" Jane kicks her under the table. He smiles and replies:

"As nice as someone like a sister could be."

Jane sees her sly smile and kicks her again, before she can say anything more. He changes the subject, asking about their families, and they finish their meal, only chuckling as they leave the building.

On the way back to the girls' room, Kathy says:

"If she's as nice as a sister could be, you have to tell us how that could be."

Jane pokes her in the ribs, but nods with a chuckle. He also chuckles, replying:

"As nice as you two."

"Oooh! That too?" Kathy responds.

"Just wait," he replies with a grin.

Back in the room, they all immediately start to take off their clothes, smirking at each other. He remarks:

"I like this, sort of a nudist colony."

"Thought they didn't do what we do," Jane replies.

"Probably do, though; just don't want people to think they do," Kathy remarks.

"You would think so."

"Don't you?

"If I'm all naked and a man is."

"He is," Duong replies with a grin, stepping out of his underpants.

They snort with grins, and agree to use the bathroom. On the way back to the room, he snorts and says:

"We did that too, not the first day, but then."

"And showers too?"

"Of course."

They settle down again on the bed, sitting against the wall with his arms around them. The girls don't have to help his hands find their breasts, and theirs meet on his cock. Jane snorts and remarks:

"Where we were before in the story."

" She had her period, and then decided that she wanted to suck your cock."

"Um-hmm, if you don't mind, as good as you do."

"That's good. I mean, well, of course, that it was just as good for you."

"And that she liked to do it as much as we do."

"I think so; it sure seemed so."

"And then, after her period?"

Hmm? Hm-hmm! The first day, we both did it, a couple of times. You know, like we did this morning. Oh, of course, days when the store was closed, we were good children. Funny a little - a lot! But we usually speak Vietnamese in the family, reverting, I guess, to our previous roles. But alone together we always were speaking English."

"Maybe easier to forget your previous roles."

"Sure seems like it!"

"And then? The next day?"

"We did that again, we were in her bedroom. Good thing! After we had, lying together again ... Oh, we had to make up stories about what we could tell that we had done. She rolls over on me and says: 'If we do all this, can't make any difference if we really do it. I want to.'

"Of course, I had also thought about it. What else? But I was still surprised. We talked about it. She said that she hadn't been saving her virginity for me; but that she liked that she had; that we had done so much; that she knew it would be good; that it was going to happen before she got married - if she did - so it wasn't about that; that it was right that we had plenty of time - not like what she had heard about hurried first times with no experience;."

"She was right; we've heard about that too."

"And only your second cousin."

"Don't remember if we talked about that. I wasn't arguing with her. I guess now, that she had been mustering all the right arguments."

"Sounds like it. Wish my first time had been like that."

"Mine too."

"Mine was, thank you. So we did, and 'good thing' that it was in her room. Maybe she planned that. I suddenly remembered about protection, didn't have any. But she did. Oh, I remembered to ask before we really started. She did, asking me if I remembered the girl in her class who got pregnant the year before. I did, of course, but didn't know that the girls had all talked about having rubbers. A girlfriend who was ..., well, probably had more experience, gave her a packet. 'Good thing,' because we're in her room, where she had it."

"A very bright girl!"

"Thank goodness!" Then she asked how the girl had done it with me - one of you in my mind. I told her that she wanted to be on top. That didn't seem to surprise her. Well, I don't need to tell the rest. Oh, she had wanted three of my fingers in her pussy, and had held them in her hand. Maybe she had been comparing them with my cock - whether it would fit. Just occurs to me."

"It did."

"It did," he confirms.

"Oh, that's sweet! The way it should be."

"We thought so, think so," he murmurs.

Both girls nod. He adds softly:

"It was with you two, too," and squeezes their breasts.

"With you too, but a lot different," Jane replies, Kathy nodding.

He nods again. Kathy hums softly and murmurs:

"We don't have to do anything," sliding her hand up on his thigh.

Jane nods, her hand also leaving his cock. He nods, but squeezes their breasts again and murmurs:

"You're both so sweet."

"But not like she is."

"No. I had to get more rubbers."

"Of course."

He snorts softly, smiling wryly to himself, and murmurs:

"She asked me if I would do it again with her, the non-girlfriend. I didn't know."

"You have."

"I know."

"Um-hmm. Hmm?"

"Um-hmm. You don't mind?"

He just squeezes their breasts in response. Jane takes a deep breath and asks:

"What did you say?"

"That I didn't know."

"And she?"

"Hmmm, she said that we are just cousins."

"'Just'?"

"Um-hmm."

"We don't have to," Jane murmurs.

He squeezes her breast in response, and they all are silent for a few moments. Kathy murmurs:

"What do you think she meant?"

"Just that, I guess, that maybe I would."

"And she would mind?"

"Sounded like it. Wouldn't you?"

"I guess so."

They all snort at Kathy's using his line. Jane asks:

"And you?"

After a moment, he replies:

"We're here," and squeezes their breasts again.

"Maybe we shouldn't have asked about your vacation," Kathy murmurs.

"Maybe, but I wanted to tell you. Not like this, that it was so good because of 'here.'

"She might have asked you to, anyway."

"What, how?"

"That since you were both virgins, that you do something, like the boy with me last summer, both wanting not to be."

"Oh? Hmm? Maybe, ... wouldn't have been as good."

"You wouldn't have known," Jane replies: "still very good."

"Hmm? I guess so."

"With what she had heard and what you had read," Kathy suggests.

"Hmm? Hmm, but she liked that I did know more, ... like I liked that you both did."

He squeezes their breasts again. After a moment, Jane holds his hand on hers and replies:

"We did too, what we couldn't do without you."

Kathy nods, also holding his hand. He squeezes their breasts again, their fingers tightening on his hands. They all hum softly. Then he murmurs:

"I want to. We're here. She must expect that I will. Don't want her to know, but if she asks - she won't."

"I wouldn't either," Jane replies softly.

"Nor I," Kathy murmurs.

Their hands squeeze the girls' breasts again, and they look at each other. Jane murmurs:

"Just a kiss."

They are very good kisses, all three of them, but his cock only stirs. With smiles, in turn they murmur "next weekend," and get up. As he starts to get dressed, and then they do, he smiles slightly and remarks:

"I liked that, the 'just a kiss'. I guess you also expected we would do more, but I like it. Oh, if you two want to, I can just help move the bed back."

The girls give each other questioning glances and then nod with slight smirks. With a snort, they grin at him and take their bras back off. In just their panties, they help him move the bed back and then watch him finish dressing. He nods with a smile and says:

"I like this too," looking at their breasts, now with erect nipples.

"A little funny, with you all dressed," Kathy replies.

"But feels good," Jane adds.

"Um-hmm! Want to feel them?"

She and then Jane step closer. With a grin, he fondles their breasts. The girls draw him closer, and they kiss again, the girls, last. He rubs their asses and says:

"Enjoy yourselves. I'll be thinking about you. Next weekend."