Their Good Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max withdrew his fingers and stroked his long hard cock with the other hand as he brought it to her bud. "Good," he breathed. And then he was inside her.

Only an inch. That was all she could take, and the size of him blotted everything else out. In that moment, whoever Sofia was became something else, because she loved it. Needed it. Max wedged his cock in and out of her tight bud, filling her utterly and completely, and she dropped her head to rest against her professor, barely able to lick her pussy, let alone give her the attention she craved. That was okay. There was time. There was so much time. Because they were together for this, not just the lockdown, but forever. Was it love? No. Not even in the slightest. She hated the Harts with some tiny seed of her soul that would never die, but that only made her lust grow and grow until she was howling her pleasure as Max fucked her ass.

Emily came. Dr. Hart did too, though thanks mostly to her own fingers. Sofia did not. Not until Max finished, his cock sliding another half inch inside her well-stretched asshole, his come flooding her deep. When he pulled out of her she dripped him onto the sheets and she collapsed, crying with pleasure, crying because this was who she was now.

The Harts' slut. Their sexual servant.

Their good girl.