Their Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing play between sister, brother, and friends.
1.7k words
4.62
156.7k
59

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers

Author's Note : This is a slightly revised version of previously submitted story with the primary effort to correct grammatical mistakes made in the first release.

Just a warning there is a component of the story involving anal play with the anal play going both ways. If you don't like that then please don't bother to continue further.

*

Well after what had transpired during the night I slept extra soundly, and what a great restful feeling it is to wake-up after a night of as much sex as someone can handle.

I slipped into the bathroom brushed and decided I needed to take a shower. I began running the water and as soon as the water was ready I stripped and hopped in. I massaged the shampoo into my hair. Of course the first thing that always happens during shampooing is that soap tries to get into my eyes, which always forces me to close my eyes tight.

So the first signal that I had that I wasn't alone was a whoosh of cold air coming into the bathroom.

" Who's there?" I asked.

The shower door slid open and suddenly I felt a mouth on my cock, which had gotten hard the moment it realized I wasn't alone. Someone else stepped in behind me and began to soap my chest from behind, I could feel large soft breasts behind me and figured that must be Marissa, the mouth then was my sister. Of course if I opened my eyes to confirm my guesses I'd get the sting of soap in them. I had no clue where Katie was until I started hearing my sister moaning around my cock and I quickly figured Katie was providing some stimulation for my sister, I imagined oral.

" What about the parents?" I inquired.

" What about them?" Marissa asked as she slid a soapy hand down my ass crack.

" They are out for the day." My sister answered taking her mouth barely off my cock to answer before continuing her sucking.

" We get to play with you all day long." Marissa whispered in my ear in an almost menacing fashion.

My sister stopped sucking for a moment to let out a series of moans as she came into what I hoped was Katie's mouth. Then my sister stood up, and pressed herself into my cock, unfortunately my sister is several inches shorter than me so without my moving there was no way for her to get me inside her.

" Get on your knees and give your sister the fucking she needs." Marissa whispered in my ear.

Despite the degrading treatment my sister's friend was giving me, I was extremely turned on by the voice in my ear, not being able to see, and the dirty deed being done. I got on my knees and I felt my sister back herself into me, she grabbed my cock and fed it into herself.

I felt Katie's gentler hands slowly draw my face towards her pussy as she stood over my sister. I willingly stretched my tongue out to meet her and the moment my tongue touched her tip she squealed with joy and began humping into my face.

I was not so sure what Marissa was up to, she was continuing to soap me, moving her hands along my chest teasing my nipples and then around over my back. She worked her hands along my ass cheeks and then slid a hand along my crack, which caused me to shiver.

As my sister rocked back and forth on my cock in front of me Marissa worked more soap along my ass and occasionally tickled my balls from behind, then to my shock she pushed a finger into my ass. There was so much soap lubing me up there was nearly no resistance on my end.

Slowly she finger fucked my ass and then she worked a second finger into my ass, and I was beginning to really like experience as I was fucking my sister and licking Katie to yet another orgasm. I felt Marissa's hand on my back pushing me to lean forward and Katie backed up to accommodate me getting on all fours to better fuck my sister.

Marissa removed her fingers from my ass and I began to really fuck my sister hard as she sprawled down in front of me, she began to spasm around my cock.

" Fuck me! Fuck me!" My sister cried out.

" Yeah, fuck your little sister!" Marissa said.

Then I suddenly felt something considerably larger than a finger pushing into my ass. I let out a yelp of pain and shock.

" Oh you'll like it." Marissa said simply. "Both your sister and Katie love my rubber cock."

" No." I stated firmly as I started to get up, my sister slid out from underneath me. " You'll hurt me with that."

" No I won't." Marissa assured for the first time since last night she had not tried to dominate me. " Try it for a little bit, if it doesn't start to feel good we can stop."

I stood up and rinse the shampoo from my hair and away from my face so I could finally see. The shower sure seemed crowded with three hot girls and myself in it.

" You can take my butt if you are gentle and it will make you feel better." Katie offered in her sweet way.

" Have you ever?" I asked.

" No, too scared, but Marissa is usually right about these things, let her do you and I'll let you do me." Katie offered with a sweet smile.

My cock was immediately ridged as I looked at her tight little ass.

" You can take each of us in the ass." Marissa said as she offered an almost innocent looking smile.

That was an offer I could not pass up, each of them had a sweet ass of different natures, it would be like the best of an ass buffet.

" Okay, but we stop when I say to." I said firmly.

" Agreed." Marissa said with a big smile.

" Get back down there, bitch." Marrisa then added with her domineering tone that she seemed to enjoy using with me.

I smiled a little and then got back on my knees. Katie got on all fours in front of me; I used my tongue to go over her ass, which caused her to shiver. Then I got the soap, and as I felt Marissa begin to re-soap my ass, I soaped Katie's.

First I worked in one soapy finger and after sliding it back and forth a couple of times I inserted a second. Marissa began my ass with two fingers again to be sure I was still loosened up. As Marissa worked a third finger into me, I worked a third into Katie's ass.

Katie began to whimper, " Are you okay?" I asked.

" Feels funny and good." She answered, then she begged quietly " I want you."

I removed my fingers and lined my cock up with her ass. I stoked my cock a bit to get it soapy then I pushed forward slowly. For a moment I didn't think I could get into her tiny ass but then suddenly my head popped in. Katie whimpered again and I paused. After a moment Katie began to push back so I push forward into her slowly I watched her ass in amazement as inch by inch it swallowed up my cock.

She had me stop when I had about 2 inches to go, so I pulled out slowly and then pushed back forward until I had only and inch to go. Then I pulled back and then back in until I was completely buried in her.

During this time Marissa had not stopped using her fingers on my ass, now she pull them out. " Stay still," She ordered, "and try to relax."

Marissa re-lined up her strap-on with my back door, and then pushed forward. Again the head popped in and I felt a stab of pain. Marissa held position, when the pain faded I nodded my head.

Slowly Marissa pushed forward filling me, then she touched something and I felt a convulsion emanate from my ass to my groin and then all over.

" You took it all in one try you little ass slut!" Marissa exclaimed. Then she began to back out.

My cock was harder than ever as Marissa pushed back into me I rocked back into it. When she bottomed out I pushed forward into Katie's ass as she pushed back into me. When I bottomed out I pushed back into Marissa and Katie rocked forward.

Slowly the three of us picked up our pace. The three of us began moaning and my sister was just sitting there watching us fingering herself. She stared straight into my eyes the entire time as I fucked one of her friends in the ass and her other friend fucked me in mine.

Marissa began cumming first as she suddenly screamed out she slammed her rubber cock into my ass and began humping up and down against me. That set me off and I yelled as I pulled Katie's ass into my cock slamming me deep to blast my seed into her bowels. Katie suddenly started screaming and thrashing beneath me as her ass spasmed around my twitching cock. My sister couldn't take the show any longer and she suddenly let out a low moan and came onto her fingers.

The four of us lay there for a moment totally spent.

Marissa slowly pulled out of my ass. " Told you!" She said with a weak laugh as she lay back into the wall of the shower behind me.

" You did." I agreed as I pulled out of Katie. I sat back against the side wall of the shower as Katie just sort of collapsed on the floor panting.

" That was amazing!" Katie said between gasps of air.

" Don't tell me, tell them. They will need to pay up later as soon as I get my strength back." I said with a smile. I then directed a grin at my sister and Marissa. " You may have me addicted to anal now."

n2anal78
n2anal78
971 Followers