Them or Me...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I started to think about Dean and that weekend again.

A small breeze passed through the car and tickled my legs. I inhaled and licked my lips then I laid back against the door and traced circles on my thighs with my fingertips. I pulled the hem up on my top exposing more of myself to the breeze.

Behind the blindfold I closed my eyes as one of my fingers passed close to my pussy, just brushing up against my folds, small whimpers escaped from my mouth, and my nipples hardened even more making distinctive imprints in the thin material of my jersey. The next pass my fingers made in inhale even deeper as I touched myself and moved my fingers in and around my little clit.

Without thought, I pulled my jersey off to completely expose myself. As I thought of Dean and those cops, my fingers explored everywhere. Louder whimpers and moans escaped from deep inside me. Just being naked would have been intoxicating, but masturbating in a public place, knowing I could be watched, and to be blindfolded pushed me to an entirely new level.

I thought of all those times when Dean had secretly finger fucked me only feet from his wife and those same aunts who thought I was a slut. I laughed at what they might say now. Dean would tease me, not letting me orgasm, only bringing me right to the very edge, holding me there, and then having me beg to be allowed to cum.

My favorite time was one time at their dining room table while Jack's mom was actually telling a story. It was interesting though, until that weekend a few weeks ago, he had never actually fucked me.

I felt shivers running through my body as one finger and then two penetrated me. It took me several moments to recognize the sound of someone else breathing, maybe more than one person it was hard to tell.

I knew I was being watched, I whimpered a little louder than normal and then I felt two calloused hands on my breasts and a gravelly voice saying, "Keep your hands moving."

I could sense he was a big man, my boobs disappeared in the palms of his hands.

His scent faintly reminded me of old spice mixed with motor oil. His fingers knew how to make a woman swoon though. My eyelids fluttered behind the blindfold as his fingertips moved over my chest and down my abs. A thick finger parted my thighs and found my opening, pushing deep into me and releasing electricity that jolted my entire lower body.

Sounds came from my mouth, sounds I didn't recognize, incoherent sounds, sounds of pleasure, I could feel something else rising within me. For a moment I was distracted by more voices and the unmistakable flash of a camera. Jack and I hadn't talked about pictures, we should have suspected that. I wondered how they might be shared, that only added to the intensity of my hunger.

More flashes, I began twisting, flexing, and pushing my pussy up to meet his fingers.

"Ooooohhhhhh," I screamed as thoughts disappeared from my mind as the huge fingers disappeared into me over and over again. His one finger was bigger than some cocks I remembered. As talented as his fingers had been on my tits, his fingers inside me were even better.

Squishy sounds filled the inside of the car and grew louder as he fucked me hard alternating between one and two fingers, I moaned each time they disappeared into my body.

Occasionally background noises became words as I picked out voices saying, "what a sweet cunt, look at her shaved little pussy, see how her back is arching, fuck, fuck, slut," and variations of the same words. I could pick out at least three different voices and none of them were Jack's.

"Okay, bitch it's time to cum," the man said and it seemed like his fingers changed gears. Seeming to penetrate me faster and deeper while at the same time finding and working my clit, I felt my body shake to its core. The small waves he had created that had been slowly building at first now became towering waves of energy that made my body twist, flex, and ache for relief.

"Make me cum, fuck me with those wonderful fingers, fffffuuuucccckkkk," were the few recognizable words that could be heard by anyone within 100 feet of the car.

My hips rose hard to meet and push against that massive hand and he met my thrusts and pushed me harder back into the seat again. As the "kkkkkkk" sound echoed in the small confines of the car, I orgasmed.

Not a tiny shiver that only lasted a few moments like earlier, this was a long-drawn-out plunge from a skyscraper, my thighs clamped around his wrist and my whole world seemed to explode, I could feel warm juices squirting from my pussy and flooding onto his hands. I could see blackness narrowing my vision.

"Breath," his voice said and I realized I had been holding my breath.

My body continued to shake and flex as the aftershocks of the orgasm began to fade into just a warm feeling that I seemed to feel in every one of my nerve endings.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," I said at least three times maybe more.

I didn't know what to expect next, I hoped he would let me suck him now, maybe he would want to fuck me, but only silence hung in the air.

I waited but there was no response and then another voice said, "He's leaving baby, but you can suck my cock."

Whoever it was never waited for my response and I sensed him approach me and felt something wet, hard, and warm touch my lips.

No words were said, no words were necessary, this is why I was here.

This cock that belonged to that voice wasn't huge but he was hard, and he was right here. The way his cock slipped into my mouth, I figured he must have been leaning towards the window and supporting himself on the window frame.

I leaned closer and took his cock in my hands, slowly moving my hands and fingers up and down his shaft.

More precum made my fingers wet and I used my fingers to smear the fluid onto my fingers and across my lips. I then made a show of licking each finger, pretending each finger was a separate cock.

It was a little salty as my tongue lapped it up. He moaned as I took more of him into my mouth. My tongue and lips moved down onto his shaft. I could feel the pulse of his body, the raised veins, and felt rather than heard the small sounds he made. I loved the feeling of his cock against the inside of my mouth, he moaned, he must have liked it too.

I took him deeper his balls slapping against my chin, I could feel his heat as he pushed along my cheeks, he held my head with his hands, moving my head back and forth slowly as he fucked my face. I thought about all the things that Jack liked when I sucked his cock and the way Dean had sucked Jack too.

"Yessss," he gasped, "That's the way honey," I pretended my mouth was like a pussy and increased the tightness as he rocked back and forth. He stiffened and I felt him shudder, I hadn't expected him to last very long, but even this surprised me as I felt his body contract.

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he grunted loudly and I felt the hot pressure as he came in my mouth.

The hot sticky fluid squirted inside me and I struggled to swallow it all and some trickled out onto my lips. Bitter and tangy, it left my mouth a little numb as it always did but I swallowed it all and licked my lips as if wanting more, which was true.

I sucked and licked some more as I felt him starting to soften. His breathing was heavy and we stayed like that for several moments his hands still on my head.

"Thanks, honey," he finally spoke and he pulled himself out of my mouth.

I heard the sound of him zipping up his pants, and like the first one, he was gone.

I wondered where Jack was, I could feel my nipples almost hurting me because they were so hard. The tangy scent of cum lingered.

My senses though were overwhelmed by my scent too. The scent of a woman in heat, my heat, my scent. My pussy was soaking wet. I am sure this is how Jack wanted me to feel when he suggested dogging.

The first time I had read about it online I could barely believe it was real. So dirty, so slutty, and so dangerous. I devoured dozens of stories on my favorite erotica site about it and then fingered myself silly on videos.

As sexually active as I was, I could never in a million years have thought I would be naked and blindfolded in a public place just waiting to be fucked.

There was a switch that seemed to turn on inside me when I watched those first videos. The thought lingered, it haunted me after Jack suggested doing this. I thought of a million reasons why it was a bad idea. Still, when I closed my eyes I could see myself letting go and giving myself to strangers just like the women in the videos.

"I'm next," a deep voice foreign-sounding voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You did him pretty quick, I will take longer and I'm gonna want you to do more than just a blow job."

He opened the car door and pulled me out into the night air. My knees wobbled for a moment as I sensed somehow just how huge he was. There was no foreplay this time, just the feeling of being turned around and pushed down over the hood of our car. Memories of Dean doing exactly the same thing popped into my mind.

I moaned shamelessly as huge fingers gripped my nipples hard and only made me groan even louder.

"Let me lick her before you fuck her John," another voice said. The pressure on my nipples eased and stopped, the intensity of the feeling made me was to scream and beg to have it back.

I felt the hot breath just before I felt the tongue. Small hands pulled my cheeks apart. My body jumped as the tongue licked not my pussy but my little rosebud.

This guy had a tongue that would make that singer from Kiss envious and just about made me cum then and there.

He licked me from my ass to my pussy, I was seeing stars and my body responded with even more moisture, I felt like I must be dripping.

I pushed my ass back hard against his face and moved and rocked it against his face, his lips, his nose. I was so focused on his tongue that I almost forgot the big guy, John.

John must have felt the same way because the next thing I knew the tongue guy suddenly stopped and the foreign-sounding voice said, "That's enough, get out my way, I want this little bitch, right now."

I felt something enormous pressing against me. The circumcised tip pushed against my wet entrance. As big as Jack and Dean were, this made them both seem like toys. I heard a scream that likely made people turn and look and when I heard it again I realized it was me.

It felt like I was being split in two, the massive cock stretched me and I felt equal parts pain and ecstasy. He must have been used to this because he would pause back out and slowly push in a little deeper, each time the feeling made me scream even louder going in and whimpering as he pulled out. I lost track of everything around him, the only thing that existed was his cock and the electricity that it was causing in my body.

I could hear myself begging for him to fill my cunt a little more each time, to push that monster deep all the way into me. Words I didn't normally use burst from my lips. Anyone who liked dirty talk would have been as aroused as me. Jack told me later that even he blushed with what I was saying.

After an eternity I felt his balls push up against my body, both hanging heavy against my tiny body, we stayed together for a moment, my pussy never feeling as full of cock as it did right then.

Then he withdrew almost completely before thundering back deep into me each time taking my breath away. After a few more times the friction and the pain were virtually gone now instead of pain, pleasure combined with the intensity of fullness. Each time he drove into me my body actually lifted off the ground with the force of his thrusting. I tried pushing back against him to lengthen the intensity but I felt as if I was a just cork bobbing in the ocean.

He was also loud and vocal when he fucked me. The air was full of obscenities, all of which seemed to whip him into a frenzy. He pounded me, I felt his big hands slapping my ass.

I seemed to sense many people watching him fuck me. Jack told me later there were likely close to a dozen men and women watching.

When John came, I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, once, twice, and finally three times. He held me tight for five or six seconds before pulling out. The warm night air reached out and made me aware of how much he had stretched me. I felt his cum flood out of me and run down my legs. Then like the others, he withdrew and was gone, I would never know who he was, or any of the ones before him or after.

"Fuck, look at how he stretched her," a new voice spoke.

"Use her ass," another voice said, this voice sounded like a woman.

"Hand me that gel," the first voice said and then I heard the snap of something and then cool fingers touched my ass.

"Give me some too," the woman's voice said.

Then I felt two pairs of hands on my ass, both stroking and touching me, then the smaller fingers touched my asshole, rimmed me, and then pushed past my resistance coating me in something slick and slippery.

"Mix in some that that cum," the woman's voice said, "I can't believe how much cum John had."

I was still leaning against the side of the car, blindfold still in place.

I could hear feet shuffling and then a different female voice say, "She's ready."

Whoever the guy was, he had warm hands. Those hands gripped my thighs and the first woman must have helped because both his hands were on either side of my ass. She positioned his cock at my tiny rosebud and pushed the tip against me.

I felt him push and she said, "Push harder babe."

He did and the lube worked, the tip entered me. I liked anal, but I was sure I felt as tight to him as the big guy had found my pussy.

Inch by inch he pushed, the woman encouraging him to go slow, I could have kissed her for that. The intensity of anal sex always made me enjoy it although I seldom orgasmed from it. I found guys never lasted long enough to make me cum. This guy was enjoying it too, telling his partner how tight I felt and how incredible my ass felt.

Soon I felt his skin on my ass and knew he was as deep as he was going to go, another flash lit up inside my blindfold and she said, "Hold still, there, that's awesome, now pound her ass," and he did.

This guy jackhammered my ass for what seemed like forever. More flashes, more comments from other voices, and then the hot feeling of cum flooding my insides. Jackhammer guy stayed inside me for the longest time, before kissing me on the neck and saying thank you. The woman turned my head and kissed me open-mouthed on the lips, her tongue going deep inside my mouth. We kissed and kissed, our tongues and lips together for so long that I felt like I could melt into her arms.

She said, "Thank you," and slapped my ass.

Another pair of hands gripped my nipples and I felt myself being turned to face the car and was being bent over. Someone was fucking my stretched pussy, but I barely noticed as those hands roughly handled my nipples. The relief I needed was just out of reach as I felt more hot cum in my pussy. A hand gripped my ponytail and pulled hard as another cock entered my ass.

My world swirled and became a mass of cocks, cum, sweat, and fucking.

Time had seemed to pass without me really realizing it, it was only after I had been fucked one more time that I really noticed how tired I was.

"Show's over people," a voice said and I recognized Jack's voice.

There was some grumbling about not getting their turn, but soon the voices and sound of footsteps disappeared into the night. My knees almost buckled and I felt someone helping me to sit at what must be the picnic table.

I felt sticky, sweaty, and satisfied.

"April, you can take the blindfold off," Jack said.

I reached up and pulled the mask off with arms that felt like they weighed a hundred pounds each. I realized that he and I were the only people I could see and all of the cars were gone from the parking area.

I noticed Jack putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Did you take some pictures of me," I asked?

"I did more than that, I took some video and streamed it, April, you were amazing."

"How long have we been here?" I wondered since normally I never tired after sex.

"How much do you remember," he asked.

"The first guy, the one who made me come with the thick fingers. The second one came into my mouth. The big guy with the huge cock, and then it got a little fuzzy after that," I said stretching as I did, realizing that my body was covered in cum. It was in my hair, on my face, dripping from my still wet pussy and ass.

Jack said, "I counted at least a dozen total, including me, plus that woman who helped her guy fuck your ass."

"I remember some of them, but I don't remember all of them," I said, confused I couldn't remember all of them.

"Don't worry, I'm not surprised, things were really happening fast, there were others who just watched and jerked themselves off before coming on you."

"That's wild," I smiled, realizing why I was so tired.

"Did you get any action other than me?" I asked Jack.

I was a little disappointed I didn't remember Jack fucking me, but I also didn't realize we had been here from about 6:30 and now Jack said it was a little past 1 am.

"A little, while that guy was fucking your ass, I fucked the woman with him after she gave me a blowjob."

I smiled, "What do you think the counselor would say?"

"I think she would say that you really became a slut to save your marriage."

"What do you think about that?" I asked.

"I think you're going to be sore tomorrow," and then he leaned down and kissed me full on the lips, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I could taste cum on his lips.

I was sore already and I expected my pussy and ass would be very sensitive, but I enjoyed every second of it.

Jack looked at me, "I know it was my idea to go dogging, but do you feel used?"

I sat up straighter, suddenly not tired for a moment, "No Jack, I don't, I actually think I used all of them, I love being fucked and I love sex, this was definitely fucking and I think I used all of them."

Jack chuckled, "What do you think we should do next, more dogging, or something on our list?"

I watched Jack open the car door, reach under the seat, and spread a towel on my seat.

I smiled at the towel.

"Protecting your upholstery?" I laughed.

"April, you look like a cumsicle," he said coming over to me and kissing my lips and licking my face.

"I can't wait until we try this again, but what's next on the list?"

"Doing my dad was number 11, dogging wasn't actually on the list, but maybe we should skip ahead and do #14."

"Number 14?," I questioned.

"You remember..." Jack whispered into my ear.

"Definitely," I said.

12