Theological Discipline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meg, I'm so ashamed," I said, trying to keep from losing it, "It makes me feel like I'm back in high school when I see that my anal area was dirty."

"Take the wet cloth again and clean it using the other side," she very softly advised me.

I did what she said and this time I didn't bother to look because I hoped I had gotten myself clean back there, finally.

Meg smiled and told me to pull up my panties unless I needed to pee. I said I did, and she sat there so I decided just to go ahead and let it fly. I peed and wasn't half as embarrassed even though she was watching me and heard the loud stream hit the water in the bowl.

I wiped again with some more paper and deposited it in the toilet and flushed. Then I pulled up my panties, which as I looked at the crotch, seemed totally clean.

Then I stood and let my skirt down. Meg gave me a nice hug and told me everything was going to be fine. I washed my hands and we walked out of her bathroom.

"Would you enjoy picking up where we left off last time?" she said as she put her arm around me.

I was now feeling totally comfortable with her and let her take my clothes off slowly and lovingly. Then I responded by unbuttoning her top and unzipping her skirt. Then she helped me unhook her large bra and I had the pleasure of lowering her full panties. I resisted the temptation to look into the crotch. I realized I had to get over what might turn into an obsession.

She invited me into her bedroom and took me by the hand. We got under the covers and held each other tight. I told her how much I felt I owed her for her being so nice to me. She said I was clearly a charming and brilliant woman, and she was drawn to women like me.

"I hope you can deal with a woman a good deal older than you are and hardly in the shape you are, gorgeous." She answered.

"Meg. I'm coming to feel very strongly for you," I replied. "You are such a good person and I want to be with you."

We continued and slowly and softly took each other to orgasm without strain as if we had nothing but time for ourselves.

***

The next class day passed uneventfully. All my classes proceeded well, and the two girls destined for Nancy's detention hall didn't try to see me to convince me to commute their sentence. For whatever reason, I must have had a cool air because I had no problems and did not need to discipline anyone.

I found my way to Nancy's detention hall about ten minutes before the time those sent there for disciplining were to report. I knocked on the solid oak door and a young woman who must have been her assistant Kate opened the door, recognized who I was, and invited me in warmly.

"Dr. Cairns, Miss Holmes said you would be attending today," she said. "Come in and make yourself comfortable. We have a few chairs over here where you can observe the session. Do you want to stay for the whole schedule? We have six seminarians to be disciplined today."

"I think I will," I answered.

"The two you referred are listed as third and fourth on the list," she told me. "Is that all right? We can change the order if you want."

"No," I responded, "just go ahead with the schedule as it stands. I'll sit here quietly."

Nancy arrived moments later, greeted me with a big smile, and said she hoped I would see how this duty was carried out.

"I am very conscious," she said, "that the seminary may always be subject to criticism about continuing to engage in physical discipline, but as long as we do, and it is acceptable to parents and not illegal, I don't object to being the assigned faculty."

Then she went over to speak with Kate about preparations. Kate went into a closet and brought out a board which had some of the feared add-ins on it. She put it behind a screen where the group to be disciplined would not see it. I noticed several ginger figs and also soap sticks and even some bunches of nettles.

A rap on the door indicated that the students were arriving. Kate went to the door and ushered them in. She checked off their names on her clipboard and directing them in the order she called out to a padded bench about six feet or so from where I sat. She told them to kneel up on the bench facing the wall in the marked positions which were separated from one another by low partitions.

To the four women she directed them to raise their skirts above their waists. The two men were instructed to drop their trousers.

All six followed her instructions without saying anything. Then Nancy came over and standing behind the first woman, reached down and lowered her white bikini panties to her knees. Then Nancy announced: "Annabel Carter, referred by Miss Taggart, five strokes of cane, with ginger fig."

Annabel flinched as Kate handed Nancy the ginger fig and watched as Nancy carefully inserted the ginger stick into Annabel's bottom-hole. A few inches stuck out in a humiliating picture. Nancy then picked up her cane and lay it on the woman's bared bottom. Then with an easy movement, she drew the cane back and allowing a wait of about 20 or 30 seconds between strokes, gave her six stingers. I watched in fascination as the red tramlines appeared and heard Annabel shout out after the third stroke had broken her effort to avoid vocalizing.

Then Kate came over, extracted the fig, and told her to pull up her panties but remain kneeling on the padded bench.

Nancy now moved to the next woman: "Linda Evans, referred by Miss Branson, 6 strokes with soap." Nancy proceeded to pull down Linda's bright navy blue boyshorts.

That meant the dreaded soap stick. Kate once more came over and handed Nancy a wet soap stick that had been floating in a water-filled bowl. Nancy grasped the soap stick and very dexterously slid it into Linda's recessed bottom-hole. It did not take long for the woman to start to groan at the obvious sting she was feeling inside her rectum.

Nancy picked up her cane, lay it on Linda's broad bottom cheeks, and fired a hard stroke at the middle of the bottom. Again pausing for a time between each stroke, she went on to give her five more spread over her bottom. She then told her to remain where she was and leave her panties down.

I realized that this was part of the ritual with soap sticks. The woman being punished had to retain the stick in her rectum for the remainder of the session so that it would continue to melt from the warmth of her rectum and sting all the longer.

This was truly a cruel punishment, I decided, and I was glad I had only given Jane and Emily the ginger figs, which were taken out right away after the caning.

Next was Jane. I hastened to call Nancy over. I told her that having seen the others punished, I wanted my two to receive only six strokes, like the others.

Nancy was speaking to me softly so no one else heard. She told me that faculty members often awarded nine strokes. I still said softly that I wanted them to get six. She frowned at me. I instantly decided that Jane was the perpetrator again, so I told Nancy to give her the niner.

Nancy walked back behind Jane, pulled down her white panties and announced: "Jane Northcott, referred by Dr. Cairns, 9 strokes with ginger fig." I saw Jane wince at hearing the sentence. Then Kate came over and inserted the fig into Jane's bottom.

Nancy then stood behind her and laid her thin cane on Jane's bottom, drew it back and gave her the prescribed niner at the same intervals. Jane screamed after the second stroke, which was low, in the crease between bottom and thigh. I figured Nancy had done that to make the punishment more intense. Kate came over and removed the fig. She told Jane to pull up her panties and stay in position.

Emily was next. Nancy looked at me and I signaled that I still wanted her to get the reduced number. She announced: "Emily Baskin, referred by Dr. Cairns, 6 strokes with ginger fig." Nancy lowered Emily's hicut pale blue panties. Kate came over and efficiently inserted the fig.

Nancy again administered six strokes with power and deliberation. After she was finished, Kate removed the fig and told Emily to stay in position but pull up her hicuts.

Now Nancy moved to stand behind the first of the men. She yanked the first man's gray shorts down and announced: "Michael Wendice, referred by Miss Andrews, 8 strokes with nettles. Kate came over, this time wearing gloves, and pulled the boy's undershorts back up and placed a small bunch of the nettle leaves in the back of his shorts down into the crotch.

Michael immediately must have felt the sting on his scrotum, anus, and likely his penis, because he moaned and started to whimper. Clearly, he had frosted Miss Anderson, who was the philosophy instructor. Nancy now came over and gave him the eight strokes, each of which must have intensified the nettles' sting along with the cane's impact.

The boy was clearly sobbing by the time Nancy completed the imposition. She told him to stay in position. The nettles obviously would remain in place. He kept making noise. Then Nancy showed me how she enforced strict compliance. She came back behind him and told him he was getting extras. He was now too frightened do this protest. Nancy left his shorts up because he had the nettles in there doing their job. She stood behind him and just started firing her cane at his bottom covered by the thin shorts.

Michael broke. He began to scream, and Nancy kept caning him, harder. I could imagine what his bottom must have looked like under those shorts. It made me realize why Nancy very rarely needed to give out this kind of extra punishment. I found it hard to take but then I also realize it had made me very wet in my cunt.

The next boy was smaller, and Nancy pulled down his shorts, exposing his small lean bottom. She announced: Damon Thurston, referred by Mr. Simms, 7 strokes with nettles." I started to realize that the nettles were often prescribed for males. Kate came by and again pulled up his shorts and inserted a bunch of the nettles, with her gloves on.

Nancy stood behind him and delivered the seven crisp strokes with her cane. Then she told him to stay in position.

Nancy called out Annabel, Jane, and Emily by name. She told them they could stand, let down their skirts, and leave after they signed the register next to their names. The girls clambered down, lined up, and signed as directed. Then they quickly walked out of the hall.

Now Nancy announced Linda's name. She was told she could stand and pull up her boyshorts, sign the register, and then depart. Linda still had the soap stick in, and I realized it probably would have mostly melted by now and that she would have to try and sit on the toilet when she left and try to expel whatever was left and then use an enema bag to clean the stinging substance from her bottom-hole.

She complied as directed and left.

Now Nancy told the two men to lower their shorts again. Kate came by, still wearing her gloves, and took the nettle bunches from the crotches. Michael was still crying so Nancy took him aside and told him he was embarrassing everyone with his sissiness. She pulled down his shorts and he pleaded with her not to use the cane on him anymore.

She smiled a wicked smile and told him he was going to be restrained. She brought out a cute little chastity device into which she placed his cock. Then she locked it and told him he could pee through the hole and sit down to do it like a good girl.

"If you need to take a shit," she then told him firmly, "you'd better come see Kate or me and we may unlock you if we're in a good mood. Now get out of here, you little wimp."

The students had all been punished and dismissed. Nancy then suggested that I join Kate and her for a quick one at a nearby watering hole. I was happy to get out of the seminary for a break. We went to the bar and I realized it was patronized entirely by women. Nancy and Kate knew the good-looking female bartender and soon we had foaming mugs of beer in front of us.

We were feeling good and after a few rounds, Nancy sat it was time to go. It was only about six-thirty and she asked me to join them in her rooms. It turned out that Nancy had a delightfully appointed penthouse in the faculty residence complex. She and Kate stripped down to their bras and panties, and I accepted their invitation to join them.

Nancy had a very nice athletic figure and she complimented me on mine. Kate was a smaller woman, a bit younger, but clearly a dominant in the making. Nancy said I should let her cane me because she would make me very aroused.

I'm not sure how she realized that I had a thing for being disciplined by strict women younger than I was. Kate took my panties down to my knees and bent me over the end of the couch. She felt the wetness between my legs and told me I was a naughty girl.

"I bet your panties are usually stained the way those girls found them," she taunted me. "You're very well-educated, Lesley, but you don't keep your cunt and asshole clean. You clearly require some disciplining."

Then she began to cane me, hard, and my bottom was burning up in pain. I thought I might pass out. Nancy came over and whispered in her ear. Kate came over and reached between my legs and teased my stiff clitty. Then she had me lie down on the end of the bed with my legs hanging over the end.

Nancy came over, sit on a chair without arms and Kate told me to go over and kneel between her legs. Nancy had removed her panties and was bare below the waist. She pulled my head in so I could lick her pussy, which I proceeded to do.

I realized now that I had not been able to get a chance to use the toilet for some time and I had a pressing need to pee. I mentioned this to Nancy from the somewhat unusual position of staring at her sex while kneeling between her legs and licking her cunt.

Nancy seemed to chuckle at what was becoming my distress. Kate came over and whispered something in her ear. Then Nancy told me to stand and lie on the couch.

Kate then came over and pulled up my legs into diaper position so she could...diaper me! I was now wearing one that confined me between my legs and around my loins.

"It seems that those two girls revealed the shame of your soiling your panties aside from getting your period. You can benefit from a little diaper discipline, Lesley," Nancy advised me. "Kate had diapered you and for the next few hours or so, you will only be allowed to relieve yourself in your diaper."

"Kate has made another suggestion," Nancy told me with a grin. "She said that maybe you would improve your wiping your bottom-hole and pussy, as well as your overall cleanliness if we invited the two girls to see you changed."

12