Therapy at the Shack

Story Info
Paula is stressed, sister Betty has the remedy.
3.3k words
4.1
52.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,277 Followers

"I've come to see what ails you," Betty said to her sister Paula.

"Why, what's supposed to be ailing me?" Paula replied, puzzled.

"That is precisely what I've come to find out. Ivan dropped by the other day and he seemed really concerned about you."

"Ivan is always concerned about me," Paula said.

"Well who's the lucky girl then? There are a lot of mothers who would just love to have their sons concerned about them."

"Yes, I know Betty, but when Ivan gets worried about me I get worried about him because he's worried about me."

"Circular," Betty said.

"What?"

"Circular, you and Ivan are going round in circles worrying about each other. You're like a couple of lovers mooning over each other."

"We are not" Paula said hotly, "and anyway, didn't you and David go round in circles worrying about each other?"

Betty laughed and said, "Yes, but we broke the circle."

"How?"

"Never mind, I've come to find out if Ivan is right, that you're not so good."

"Oh, it's just a bit of stress Betty, work I suppose, I haven't had a break since...do you know I can't really remember when."

"Not since you took a week off after the divorce. Well I've arrived with just the medicine for you."

"What?"

"You leave that crazy counselling centre for a month, you leave all those mixed up clients and get right away, if you don't you'll end up as your own client."

"Or a client of one of the other counsellors," Paula said ruefully.

"Then here is Dr. Betty's remedy," her sister said. "With the university long vacation coming up David and I were planning on spending a month at the shack, and that's where Ivan came in. This is what is going to happen, you and Ivan are going to come with us and have a lovely relaxing time."

"But Betty, I can't do that, I have to..."

"No argument, you'll do as big sister tells you for once. Seriously, if you go on the way you are then you'll end up having to get professional help."

Paula sighed and said, "You're right of course, I'm reaching burn out point, I'm working longer and longer hours and counselling less and less efficiently."

"Right, that's settled," Betty said cheerfully. "You tell those slave drivers at the counselling centre you're taking a month's leave and off we all go for sun, sand, sea and fun, it'll be like the old days when we were kids, and don't let them talk you out of it."

"I won't," Paula said," catching Betty's cheerful mood.

"Hey, it'll be better than when we were kids," Betty chortled.

"How?"

"Use your imagination, girl," Betty said, a slightly lascivious note in her voice, "we'll be going with a couple of hunks. Can't you see it, two middle aged divorcees with a couple of nineteen year old..."

"Sons," Paula interrupted reproachfully."

"Well, we can't have it all," Betty laughed, "but while we're there I shall ply my trade on you; you should be coming to me for a massage every week anyway."

"I know," Paula said, "it's just a matter of time."

"For a whole month you shall have time and massage dear sister," Betty replied brightly.

* * * * * * * *

The shack was a curious place. An original fisherman's shack built in the late nineteenth century it had been bought by Betty and Paula's parents early in their marriage. In those days it had consisted of living area combined with a kitchen and a curtained off area serving as the sole bedroom. As first Betty and soon after Paula, arrived on scene and there had been additions built, and some modern conveniences added.

The original cottage now served as a sizable central living area, the additions were a kitchen and bathroom at the back of the old shack, and two bedroom wings on either side of the central space, each wing having two bedrooms.

When David and Ivan were young children, and before the sisters divorced their husbands, the whole family would gather at various times of the year for what Betty had called, "Sun, sea, sand and fun." After the death of their parents and then the divorces, Betty, Paula, and their sons had somehow given up going to the shack.

In the days when the shack had been regularly used Betty's husband and son had used one bedroom wing, while Paula's used the other unless their elderly parents were also there, in which case a sofa bed was used in the central area.

* * * * * * * *

On arrival Betty and David automatically went to the wing they had always occupied, and Paula and Ivan to their accustomed wing. There was settling in time, and as the shack had not been used for some time there was the removal of dust, spider's webs and a search for signs of invading rodents (none), and a walk down the track to the beach to make sure the sea was still there, which it was; this was handy because Betty in her four wheel drive off road had towed the fishing runabout. In addition Betty had brought her portable massage table for what she called, "Operation Paula." This was set up in the central area.

The first two days saw the boys getting the fishing runabout started, and the women taking beach walks and swimming. It was on the third day at breakfast that Betty said, "Right, today we start Operation Paula."

The boys said that as the sea was suitable they would do some fishing and departed. Betty urged Paula onto the massage table.

With a pillow under her head Paula lay naked on her stomach. Betty, wearing only a loose fitting smock produced a bottle of massage oil and put some on her hands. She began with Paula's shoulders and commented, "My God girl, I haven't felt tension like this in a long time."

"I know," Paula said lethargically as she revelled in the gentle kneading of Betty's hands, "I just don't seem to be able to relax; at times I ache all over."

"Small wonder," Betty said, as she gradually worked her way down Paula's back to her legs and feet.

"That feels so good," Paula said languidly as she started to experience the benefit of the massage.

"Yes, so turn over so I can massage your front."

Paula turned over to lie on her back and Betty began again with her shoulders. As she gently released the tension she said, "You know Paula, you've got the body of a girl half your age."

"Don't be ridiculous," Paula murmured as she gave herself up to Betty's ministrations, "I'm thirty nine and look it."

"Nonsense," Betty said firmly, "these are the finest pair of breasts I've had in front of me for ages; your only trouble is that you've been so tense lately," Betty assured her. "I think I know what your trouble is, because I see it all the time in women our age."

"What...? Oh that feels nice."

"I thought it would," Betty said. "Remember how we used to do this for each other when we were teenagers?" She had ceased massaging Paula's shoulders and was using a finger to stimulate Paula's clitoris.

"Mmm, yes," Paula quavered, "Don't stop darling."

"Your trouble is sexual tension. Back in our teen years we were horny couple of girls, and bringing each other to orgasm was fine, but in the end what we really needed was a man."

"Yes, and look at what we got – don't stop Betty – you got a drunkard and I got a gambler."

"Yes, well, we were young and –is that the right spot darling?"

"Mmm," Paula murmured.

"As I was saying," Betty continued, "we were young and you make mistakes when you're young."

"If only we'd known – that feels lovely darling – what we know now, we'd have chosen differently. It's a shame you understand things so much better when it's – oh...oh...oh darling - too late."

"What do you mean, 'too late'? We're at our best at our age, especially you with your looks and body. You need a man."

"A man!" Paula exclaimed loudly, "No thanks I would have thought we'd both had enough of men."

"Not me," Betty said, "and if you're honest neither have you. Neither of us are meant to live like nuns, or how nuns are supposed to live. Just think of all those horny young guys just waiting to get their penises into our pussies."

"What – ow...oh...don't stop – young men?"

"Haven't you heard," Betty said, "there are young guys on the hunt for older women, they think we're better performers in bed than the young girls."

"Well I haven't met any young guys on the hunt for me."

"Then you're not looking," Betty admonished, giving Paula's clitoris a sharp pinch.

"Eeeeow," Paula cried out, "that hurt."

"Serves you right for being so dumb," Betty said, "but you never could see what was right under your nose."

"What do you mean – God I think I'm going to come – faster darling, I'm co..."

"Dave wants to know if we've brought a...a...oh Jesus I'm sorry."

Ivan had burst into the room and stopped dead when he saw what was happening.

Unhurriedly Betty withdrew her finger from Paula's clitoris; Paula grabbed a towel and covered herself as best she could, and Ivan started to back out of the room.

"No you don't young man," Betty commanded, "you'll stay right here, you're just the one I need."

"Wer-what fer-for," Ivan stammered.

"To help massage your mother of course you silly boy."

"Ber-but I der-don't ner-know how to..."

"Then you can learn," Betty snapped. "She needs a regular massage but can't be bothered to come to me when we're back home, so you can do it for her."

Betty went to the top of the table behind Paula's head and taking hold of the towel started to remove it from Paula's breasts.

Paula made a grab for it saying, "Don't Betty don't..."

"Shut up Paula, stop making such a fuss, you're grown woman not a wilting little virgin."

Betty eased the towel down to expose Paula's breasts. "Come here," she ordered Ivan.

Bewildered Ivan made his way to the top of the table to stand beside Paula. Pointing to Paula's breasts she said, "What do you think of these."

"Ther-they're ber-beautiful...ser-sorry mum..."

"Sorry, what are you sorry for? One of the jobs of a masseur is to make the client feel good about them selves, and saying a female client has beautiful breasts does just that doesn't it?"

"I...er...ser-suppose so."

"What do you say Paula, does Ivan saying you've got beautiful breast make you feel good?"

Paula, having been brought close to orgasm by Betty's clitoral stimulation gasped, "Yes, yes it does."

"Then you're going to feel even better. Ivan, hold out your hands."

Betty picked up the bottle of massage oil and poured a little onto his hands. "Now massage your mother's breasts."

"Ber-but I..."

"What's the matter, afraid to touch your mother, just do it, and be gentle, look I'll show you."

Betty began with both hands cupping the base of one of Paula's breasts and started to stroke upward towards its nipple. "Like that and do it to both breasts but one at a time."

Ivan hesitated for a few moments and then gingerly started to stroke Paula's breasts."

"Does that feel good Paula?" Betty asked.

"Oh yes," Paula said her voice even more tremulous.

Betty began to massage Paula's scalp saying, "I'm going to tell you two a little story, and keep on massaging those breasts Ivan.

Betty commenced her story. "Once upon a time there was a small family, father, mother and son. The father was a gambler and he kept losing the mother's money that she worked hard for as well as losing his own his own money. One day – don't interrupt Paula, and Ivan, keep on massaging – one day the mother decided she'd had enough of this sort of life and so she divorced her husband – I told you not to interrupt Paula."

"As I was saying, she divorced her husband. The mother and son now lived together, but here's the important thing; during all the time of the mother's trouble with her husband her son had been a wonderful support because he loved his mother and she loved him."

"Now the mother was a very horny woman who really needed a lot of sex, and the son was a very potent young man, and living together the way they did they fell crazy in love with each other but never said anything about it."

"The mother being without a man to fuck her started to suffer sexual stress and this got worse and worse until she was in danger of becoming really sick. The son was very concerned about his mother's health and spoke to his aunt about it. The aunt decided she had to do something, and so she invited the mother and son to go with her to a seaside shack they had, where she hoped to bring mother and son together."

"The aunt was a masseuse and so she used her massage skills to get her sister sexually roused, and then she intended to try and persuade her to fuck with her son. She was just at the point of doing this when the son came unexpectedly into the room where the massage was taking place."

"The aunt saw a golden opportunity and seized it. She persuaded the mother to let her son see her breasts, and got him to massage them. The poor boy was only wearing swimming shorts and the aunt saw how quickly he got an erection and the head of his penis was sticking up above the top of the shorts – all right Paua nearly finished - and the aunt said to her sister, 'If you turn your head you can see how that poor son of your's wants to fuck you so badly because he thinks you're about the most beautiful woman in the world, and I know you want him to;' and that's the story."

* * * * * * * *

There was a profound silence for nearly half a minute before Betty burst out, "For God's sake, what else have I got to do? You two are in crazy in love; you want to fuck each other, so get on with it. You Paula, open your legs, and you Ivan, take those shorts off and get on that table. I've done two thirds of the job for you; you came to me concerned about your mother and now I'm telling you that sex therapy is the best thing for her, so get on with it."

Ivan looked at his mother and said, "Mum do you...?"

Having been stimulated by Betty and Ivan, Paula was almost beside herself with lust, "Oh God yes darling, yes, you can't leave me in this state, you couldn't be so cruel."

Betty stood at the top of the table watching how events unfolded. Ivan got on top of Paula and taking his penis in her hand she guided it into her vagina. As Ivan thrust deep into her Paula squealed and Ivan groaned. They seemed to become oblivious to everything around them, including Betty.

Betty however was not oblivious of them and her efforts to bring about the situation had taken its toll. Her vagina was leaking love juice like a dripping tap, her nipples extended and eyes dilated when salvation burst into the room in the shape of Dave.

"Ivan what the hell are you doing I've been waiting...oh my God." He stared at the scene before him, but not for long. Betty almost leapt upon him saying, "Fuck me you beast, fuck me."

As she tore Dave's swimming shorts off he protested, "But mum, I fucked you in bed this morning and..."

"Never mind about that, fuck me now or I'll go mad."

She tore off her smock and giving Dave a mighty shove he fell back of the divan. The sight of Paula and Ivan fucking had given him quick fire erection, and Betty leapt on top of him and inserting his penis in her vagina she started to ride him.

For a while the room was filled with the cries and howls of copulating couples until finally the noise died away, with only the sound of heavy breathing to be heard.

Slowly Betty withdrew from Dave, her vagina dripping his cum mingled with her own juice. She recalled that Ivan had started to ask something when he had first entered the room and so in a languid voice she asked, "Did you boys want something?"

There was a pause and then Dave said with equal lethargy, "We couldn't find the anchor for the boat and so we..."He jumped up crying out, "My God, the boat..." and still naked he tore out of the room in the direction of the beach.

Ivan pulled his penis out of Paula, nearly fell off the massage table and recovering fled after Dave.

The two women, Paula on the massage table and Betty on the divan, lay on their sides looking at each other. Paula's vagina was oozing more sperm than Betty's because Dave had fucked Betty earlier and Ivan's was a first time ejaculation into his mother.

"You let David fuck you," Paula said.

"Oh yes," Betty replied casually, "we've been lovers since not long after the divorce. There seemed to be no point in wasting time being frustrated when I had a horny guy waiting to fuck me, not like some people. As a matter of fact I think I'm six weeks."

"Six weeks what?"

"Pregnant of course."

"You don't mind?"

"No, not at all, we've had a lot of fun getting me that way."

Betty heard an indrawn breath from Paula.

"What's the matter, not on the pill?"

"No, and we didn't use anything else."

"So you could be lucky and get pregnant.

"Yes, I suppose so, just so long as we have as much fun getting there as you say you and David have."

"You will," Betty assured her; "it's the best therapy for you."

* * * * * * * *

For those of you curious about such matters I can tell you that what sent Ivan and Dave rushing off to the beach was the boat and a rising tide. They had failed to find the anchor in the boat and so Ivan had gone back to the house to ask if Betty knew where it was. The intervention of sex had caused boat and anchor to be temporarily forgotten, and by the time the boys got back to the beach the boat was floating some distance off. It took a bit of swimming and towing to get the boat back to the beach. The anchor, which had not been brought with them, was finally found hanging up in the old shed near the house.

For the next month sons and mothers occupied the same beds, but then, Betty and David had done that for a long time. I have received a few hints that during that month of their stay at the shack sex partners were occasionally swapped for the night; but as Betty had said they were there to have fun, and surely sexual intercourse counts as fun?

Finally, on their return home Paula was able to announce that she thought she was pregnant. Something that has never been talked about is the possibility – just a possibility - that it was David who impregnated her on one of his few nights with her.

Betty had been right, sex, especially with Ivan, was the best therapy for Paula, and she is now stress free at least where her sexual needs are concerned, since sexual intercourse between mother and son is a daily event – if not twice daily.

Currently both women are hoping they will give birth to daughters since they have already experienced sons.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,277 Followers