There Comes a Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

She was gasping, hot and wet, when she felt him settling down behind her and waited tensely, knowing it was about to happen.

This time Sally did scream when she felt Jerry dip his tongue between her lips. His probing fingers had already brushed her clitoris, much to her shock, and now his tongue darted straight towards that sensitive spot.

Sally grabbed a pillow and jammed it over her face, her whole body writhing as Jerry tormented her. She was shuddering softly when she felt him moving around again. She didn't dare look, just waited, hoping for, but fearing, what was to come.

Then Jerry was coming forcefully into her, and Sally was screaming into the pillow, shuddering as she felt him driving deep inside her.

She didn't understand it. Surely he hadn't been this big and ruthless this morning. All of a sudden he seemed twice the size she remembered, his cock filling her in a way she couldn't have imagined. Then his hands were grasping her breasts while his hips started to drive home their message of lust fulfilled.

Sally was screaming with each thrust into her sensitive body, frantically clutching the pillow to her face, dreading what the rest of the household would think if they heard her. Her own hips were driving ecstatically back against him, her whole body rocking with the energy of Jerry's lovemaking.

Time passed unheeded. All that there was, was contained within themselves, passion ruling and dictating its own terms.

Eventually passion and lust catch up to each other, coming together in a blazing finale. Sally's shrieks reached a new high as she climaxed, trying to rise even higher as she felt Jerry ejaculating deep within her.

"Another damn shower," she vaguely thought, as she felt Jerry slowly withdrawing. She was covered in perspiration and other stickier liquids. Definitely a shower.

Sally watched Jerry leave, blowing her a kiss as he left. Sighing, she reached for her towel and headed back to the bathroom.

Finally showered and dressed, Sally waited for Anthony. And waited. Then waited some more. Finally she gave him a call, startled to hear how cold and distant he seemed.

"Why didn't I come around?" he said, anger in his voice. "I did. I came early and went to see you. I knocked but you didn't hear. I looked in and you were entertaining Jerry, so I decided I wasn't wanted."

"Do you mean," said Sally, slowly and carefully, "that while I was in my bedroom being attacked and ravished by Jerry, you came along, but instead of coming to my aid you left him to continue his brutal attack?"

There was dead silence from Anthony.

"You're right," said Sally. "If you couldn't come to my aid when I really needed you to, you're not wanted."

Sally hung up. "I need an app that will let me hang up the phone with a loud bang," she thought. "Pressing a button is just not satisfactory."

"Damn it all," she thought. "I'm supposed to be losing my virginity tonight in a loving and romantic way. This is all Jerry's fault. He can damn well take me out for dinner and a show and at least put on a pretence of seducing me afterwards."

She went in search of Jerry.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12