There For The Taking

Story Info
Son finds mom out cold & decides to indulge himself.
4.7k words
4.48
436.8k
159
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers

I was in a pretty raunchy mood. I had just broken up with my girlfriend and it had been an ugly scene. When I came home I was feeling mad and extremely horny. All I could think of was Lisa's magnificent ass and that tight cunt of hers that would no longer be mine to enjoy. I strolled into the kitchen, popped open a cold beer and sat at the table feeling sorry for myself. The house was quiet. Dad was away on another one of his business trips and it looked like mom was out again with her silly, middle-aged friends.

I labored through four Coors while I sat there thinking things over. I had just gulped down the last swig of beer when I heard keys rattling and the sound of the front door opening. I glanced at my watch. It was past one in the morning. Well, mom was home. What a perfect way to add to an already lousy evening, I thought and bit my lip. Now I would have to listen to her bitching mouth, too! When she was drunk she was mouthy and irritable. She wasn't a drinker, but when she went out with her gaggle of friends she usually came home completely soused. I suppose it was her way of letting off steam although I never knew what worries she had that made her feel the need to drink.

"Jim? You home?" I heard her heels as they echoed across the hall. "Jim?" I crept to the doorway and watched her stumble up the stairs. Oh, it must have been quite an evening for she was all dolled-up in an expensive-looking cocktail dress and ultra spiked heels. I frowned as I watched her move up the stairs. The dress was short and breathy, practically see-through, and I grinned with masculine approval as I watched her round buttocks sway from side to side. I could actually see the outlines of a thin bikini brief and it surprised me that she'd be wearing something so revealing and provocative.

"Jim?" she called out as she made her way along the top floor. A short belch followed. I gave a short grunt of acknowledgment and silently cursed her. I stared at the ceiling and shook my head. She was making a hell of a racket as she bumped into the furniture, her heels sounding like marbles rolling on a tin roof. She was stomping through her room like a rhino! I shook my head. She was obviously piss drunk again! I sighed and slowly finished my beer. Twenty minutes went by and then the house was quiet.

I went upstairs later and popped my head into her room to see whether or not see was all right. I jumped back with surprise at the unexpected view. She was lying on her back still dressed, legs spread wide-open, one arm draped across her naked crotch. One leg was up; bent at the knee and the ultra high heel of the pump was digging a hole in the mattress. The other leg lay out-stretched, the foot dangling lazily over the edge of the bed. The sight of her slim calves and those high heels was really quite a turn-on. The hem of her thin dress was up around her tummy and the discarded silk panty lay on the floor. She had unraveled the multiple loops of her pearl necklace and it lay across her tummy---and half of it was stuck deep inside her cunt! She had been jerking herself off with it! I got an immediate boner as I saw the how the long necklace snaked down and over her full breasts, sloped across her tummy with the end of it buried deep inside her! Talk about kinky! She must have worked herself into a lather and then passed out!

I leaned against the door and studied her profile. She was wearing a dark rosé, satin cocktail dress, thin and filmy with a short and weightless, slightly pleated skirt and a sheer and sleeveless décolleté top that ended just around her throat in a choker. The thin dress had padded cups that added to the roundness of her already full breasts. Her legs were bare and one her feet she had on similar colored four-inch stiletto pumps. Jewelry consisted of that long, multiple-looped pearl necklace, matching bracelet and studded earrings. It was quite a sight.

My mother is a fairly good-looking woman. I know she's my mother, but on a scale of one to ten I would easily admit that she was an eight! She was 43 years old, about five-foot-seven and had miraculously regained her near-perfect slim figure. She had one real exciting feature that one noticed immediately----a fully rounded 38EE bust! On her slim and angular frame they were quite astonishing, large and heavy boobs that jutted out like volcanoes. She had light skin, green eyes and a large and sensual mouth. She had short, reddish brown hair, more red than brown, neatly trimmed masculine-style in the back yet thick and bushy in the front. She wasn't a lovely woman for she had rather stern and angular facial features and she was not wont to smile a lot. I suppose her charm was in her body and the way she presented herself.

She was out cold. I stared at her heavy breasts straining through that filmy top and suddenly wondered if I should or not have a go at it. After all---she was completely out of it; I was horny and here was a nice, moist gash just for the taking! I felt the blood rush through my veins as I fastened my eyes on her swollen pussy lips. Shit----this was my mother I was thinking about! But my cock was throbbing! What the hell, I thought and slowly peeled myself out of my clothes until I was stark naked. She would never know!

I climbed slowly onto the bed; my eyes on those two huge tits sticking upwards like mountains through that layer of thin material. And then I lowered my gaze and stared at her exposed vagina. I had never seen my mother naked before and I felt suddenly conscious of the fact that I was inches from her naked cunt. I'd seen her in a bathing suit or had caught a glimpse of her in a bra as I passed her room and knew that she had a neat body and tits to die for. I'd never thought about it much until I grew older. In my early teens I had started to masturbate while I thought about my face between those huge tits. The practice had stopped as soon as dated girls and my sexual needs were met. But tonight was different. I was extremely horny and I knew that mom wouldn't come out of her drunken stupor until the next morning. It was a chance in a lifetime. To fuck a knockout babe of this caliber, even if it was your own mother, was a dream come true!

I reached over her and gently prodded her stomach. She did not stir. I climbed over her carefully, by body merely touching her, and calmly patted her cheeks. She was completely unconscious! Reassured by this I got off her and gently and slowly pulled the beaded necklace out of her cunt. Man---she had shoved a foot of it deep in there! The pearls were glistening with cum as I gently placed the necklace in a tangled heap across her tummy. I bent my face closer and studied her exposed cunt with awe. For a mature woman and one that had given birth to three children, her cunt hole was exceptionally small and tiny!

Although she had shoved a handful of pearls in there the small, dripping gash wasn't bigger than that of a teenager---nice and tight! It was the strangest cunt I'd ever seen. It was of the deepest pink, almost red; the two lips were uncharacteristically large and floppy for such a small cunt and her clit was as big as a cherry! It was the fattest and largest clitoris I've ever seen, and here it was, sticking out like a berry, large and swollen, and it belonged to my mother! I couldn't believe what I was looking at! I'd seen my father's pride and joy numerous times, and although it was a lot shorter than mine was, his 5" penis was exceptionally thick and stubby and I wondered how he got that fat sausage into that small cunt. I pushed the thin, see-through and flimsy skirt a little higher up her waist, slipped my hands under her broad rump and lowered my face.

She must have almost worked herself into an orgasm with that pearl necklace for she was still wet and the clitoris was thick and gorged with blood. I gently lapped my tongue repeatedly right over her pink gash, flicking the slightly swollen clit with every upstroke. Oh, I had no idea that mature women could taste this good! It was almost better tasting than virgin cum! It wasn't as sugary sweet and not as thick, but the slightly tangy and acidic taste of the slimy substance was exhilarating beyond belief! I settled down and began to lick and chew her pink gash for earnest, prodding and probing the recess with a relentless tongue. When I started to pull and yank at the large and wobbly clit she suddenly arched her back and started to moan. I lifted my head with horror but noticed that the reaction had been involuntary----she was still unconscious.

I sort of preferred having her react to my touch instead of just lying there and bent down to give her wet cunt another tongue-lashing. Within minutes I had her trashing about and gyrating her hips again. Talk about having a wet dream! I held onto her broad hips and really thrust my face in there. I licked, pulled and nibbled on her lumpy clit and stuck my tongue deep into her hole. She was suddenly extremely wet and I felt how my face was totally soaked. I don't know why, but I suddenly slipped both hands in there and gently began to pry the tight pussy lips open with my fingers.

And low and behold, I was actually able to stretch those huge lips really wide apart, so wide that her round little hole grew into a three-inch gaping chasm! With a groan I thrust my face forward, tore her pussy lips wide open and chewed and jabbed on her swollen clit. By having split her cunt wide open the knobby bone was thrust up and outward and I couldn't help but attack it. Oh, what a cunt! She could definitely take a huge, fat cock! She moaned in her sleep and a torrent of pussy goo came swishing out of her gaping chasm as if floodgates had been opened. I have made her cum, I thought with surprise as I lapped up the sticky goo. A few seconds later her breathing became regular again and her head lolled to the side. I stared at her pink gash. Here was one of the holiest places, my mother's vagina, the place I had originated from, and here I was staring at the silvery cum dripping from it! I felt excited and scared at the same time.

I rose to my knees and stared at the two massive mounds stretching against the thin material. Man, I wanted to suck on those! I crawled over her, my throbbing cock just inches from her wet gash, and inched my way up towards her massive chest. The head of my cock was now lying across her crotch and the wiry hairs of her neatly trimmed thatch felt like smooth velvet. I slipped my hands around her neck and unhooked the choker. I slowly peeled the netted décolleté away from her throat and tugged it over her two big tits. She wasn't wearing a bra. The two dark rosé-colored and slightly padded cups that were fitted into the lower portion of the sheer and see-through décolleté were the only support and shaping. I pulled a little more at the thin top, peeling the cups off her tits until I exposed them completely. My cock throbbed suddenly and I grimaced with pain as I felt it swell and grow another inch at the sight of those two, huge and firm mounds jutting up like melons! Man! I had already been fully erect and I couldn't believe at the size of it now! It must have been way over ten inches in length, thick and stiff, and I'd never seen it this big before. Man, this woman was turning me on!

I stared with awe at her tremendous breasts. I had never seen them naked before. She had big and meaty tits, hugely rounded mounds, full and heavy, each orb almost as big and round as bowling balls! They were tanned except for the undersides and the pink tips that were creamy white, for she was a woman who liked to show off her bust. In the center of each round mound she had fat and very deep pink colored nipples sitting in a field of light pink. They were not erect but it looked like that they would grow to amazing proportions once stimulated, for the size and girth of them were larger than I've ever seen. She had real fat indentations, let me tell you. They were positively huge! I've seen older women's tits, real saggy and baggy ones, yet mom's were nothing like that. Although they sloped a bit to the side they were still amazingly stiff and firm. What a set of EE-cups hooters! These were real tits, not silicone jobs, and I don't think I've seen a better pair, even in all those magazines. And these magnificent boobs belonged to my mom!

I gently put my hands around them and began to squeeze and fondle them. They were soft and surprisingly malleable at the same time. Then I cupped them in my hands and pushed them together. With a deep-throated groan I lowered my face and buried it in her abundant cleavage. I mashed her tits together, rubbing my cheeks with her big boobs. I kissed the soft and warm flesh all over while I sank my fingers into them from the sides. With another animal-sounding groan I closed my mouth over her left tit and began to bombard the nipple with repetitive tongue lashes. I sucked on that nipple then, shoving as much as I could into my hungry mouth. Loud slurping sounds echoed through the room as I worked on her huge tit. I kissed and lapped at her two boobs, then settled down to feast on her right nipple. Within minutes they started to twitch and grow. It was quite interesting to watch, for mom was still out cold and yet here I was stimulating her!

I have never seen nipples this size before. Each one had grown in size and girth and was sticking out from the tips of her boobs like juicy grapes. The very deep red and extremely swollen. I cupped one tit in both hands and the pointy nipple just oozed out between my fingers. It must have been one half inch in diameter and at least three quarters of an inch long! I bent my head down again and gently closed my teeth around it and began to pull and tease it. I could actually feel it throbbing and twitching in my mouth! I suddenly attacked the other one, clamped my teeth around it and really pulled. I stretched it another inch or so, the pink-tipped aureole lifting through my fingers. I began to pull and yank at it, teasing it back and forth, and suddenly I heard a startled cry.

Mom was suddenly wide-awake! "Ouch! W–what the hell? Jim? Get off me! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I rose to my knees and stared at her with shock. My hugely swollen cock was lying across her naked crotch, the fat and purple head glistening with pre cum. I blinked at her with a dazed expression. Shit!

"Are you nuts?" she screamed at me. She rose to her elbows and her huge tits hardly sagged. She lifted her right arm and gave me such a slap across the cheek that I fell to the side. "Get off me you sick, perverted bastard!"

"Y-you have an amazing body, mom," I stammered. "Please! Just this once!" She gasped and swung her arm at me but I had ducked my head just in time. "No!" She tried to push me off the bed and we were suddenly a tangle of arms and legs. She tried to get off the bed but she was still half-groggy from the effects of the booze. She somehow got her left knee stuck in the filmy skirt and when she tried to rise it brought her down and she keeled forward with a small cry. I don't know why but I was suddenly on top of her, pinning her body against the bed.

She shrieked as I mounted her from behind. The sight of her pink and cum-oozing gash, not to mention those two huge tits scraping the bed sheets and those long, stiletto heels on each side of me as she knelt there, drove me wild with desire. "Get off me, Jim! Stop!" But I couldn't stop. I reached out my hands, clamped them around her ample butt cheeks and lined up my throbbing cock. One little push and that tight-looking hole spread open wide as the huge, purple head slipped into her! Man---those huge lips could really stretch! "No! No!" And then the head of my cock was in her. With a groan I grabbed her tightly and drove my cock into her gaping hole with one push. "Oh my God!" she cried out with shock as half of my stiff cock sliced into her. I had been right. Slamming into her was no problem. She cried out again and tore at the sheets. "No! No! Stop! Take it out! Jim!"

But I was beyond control. I sank my hands into that thin dress that she had wrapped around her waist and heaved my cock in and out of her with brute force. She screamed and bucked like a horse. I couldn't get any further! I had about six inches in her and I suddenly slammed up against a real, tight channel. She may have been wet and loose but I suddenly felt a considerable tightness as soon as I tried to drive my cock in deeper. Oh, this was practically virgin territory! Dad could never have entered her that deep! His puny cock could only stimulate the first four inches of her cunt! I don't know about my mother's past sexual experiences, but it seemed like no man had gone that deep before. She was grunting and panting as I felt her virginal muscles expand. "Oh my God!" she grunted and flung her head back to stare at me with wide eyes. "Your cock is huge!"

God---only half of my cock was in her! Mom started to moan. "Oh God! Yes! Yes!" I clenched my teeth and started to worm my cock deeper into her cunt. I jabbed and pushed, grinding deeper and deeper into her. Seven inches; then eight. She clawed at the linen as I rocked deeper into her. With every push, every teasing and agonizing jab forward I was stretching her wider and wider. I held onto her ass and jabbed and prodded her, giving her such short and powerful thrusts that her plump tits shook from side to side. Soon I had nine inches in her, then ten. I was stretching her wider and wider. And she just loved it! With a final heave I buried my total eleven inches in her and she cried out sharply and rocked back her head. The head of my cock was way up against her cervix! "Oh! Shit! Give it to me! Give me that cock! Oh Jim! Don't stop! Go! Go! Go!"

Talk about tight! I think she was probably tighter down there than Lisa's entire cunt! My three inch-wide cock was buried in to the hilt! All eleven inches of it! And I had never been able to fully plant it into Lisa! Never! I began to saw my cock in and out of mom's huge pussy and she shrieked and thrashed around with every shove. "Yes! Yes!"

I was panting as I started to slide it in and out of her nice and slow, allowing her to fully experience the entire length of my huge cock. I'd pull back slowly until the head of my cock almost popped out, and then slide it back in with one quick thrust, burying it all the way in. She groaned and panted as I fucked her like that. The long pearl necklace danced about underneath her, chiming and clanging as her body was being shaken about. I leaned over her then, grabbed hold of her shoulders and thrust myself in and out of her tight cunt with ferocious, jackhammer jabs. She whined and moaned loudly as I hammered it in and out of her. My cock was on fire! I had most of it buried deep inside her and was now just letting her have it, short and powerful jabs that made her tits swing madly and the bedsprings squeak in protest. "Oh---yes! Yes! Give it to me! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!"

She suddenly let loose a loud, blood-curdling wail and I could feel her body spasm as she orgasmed. "A-aagh-eiiiii!" She arched her head up, firm tits swinging up and outward, and clawed at the bed sheets with her long nails. Turned-on by her mad shrieking, I knew that I was about to loose control myself. I clenched my teeth and gave her one, last powerful thrust and then, too, I came. My cock started to explode inside her, sending blast after blast of hot cum deep into the depth of her twitching cunt.

I collapsed beside her. I rolled onto my back, panting heavily; surprised that although I had just ejaculated my cock was still ramrod straight. She plopped down too, squishing her huge tits almost flat. She stared at me with wide eyes. "Don't ever tell anyone, Jim," she whispered, her breath coming in loud gasps. "This is incest. We're not supposed to derive pleasure from each other!"

Rambler
Rambler
501 Followers
12