There Have to Be Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any time, baby...any time."

"And my ass hole?"

"Oh hell yes!"

They prepared dinner together stopping often to hold each other, kiss and fondle. After eating and cleaning up they moved back to the deck to enjoy the cool evening respite from the day's insufferable heat. They curled up together on a chair quite obviously designed for two.

"Oh Jim, we've both spent our life being angry, disappointed and unfulfilled. This is like a dream; it scares me a little, like it's too good to be true and I'm going to wake up and be the miserable bitch everyone thinks I am. How did I get so lucky? You saw through all of my bullshit. Thank you."

"I don't know what I would have done if you were, 'off the market' so to speak. If you had told me earlier today that no, you couldn't be in love with me...someone else had your heart..."

"I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and the first human being I'm going to see is you---and I love you and you love me and then..." The evil grin. "I'm going to suck your cock! Then a little coffee, a shower together...a fuck in the shower...a nasty, bend me over, slap my ass and nail this little bitch...anyway you want me...and then you're going to hold me and kiss me and tell me over and over that you love me."

Jim and Donna were two people that all too often irritated others. They were high energy, type A, demanding, often obsessive and impatient perfectionists. Conventional wisdom should have said that as a couple they were doomed to fail. What conventional wisdom missed is that they genuinely liked each other and respected each others' intellects. Maybe more important each had learned over the five years that they had been very good friends how to disarm each other---how to turn down the heat before it boiled over. It almost always began with humor coupled with those words that said---I respect you. First came the joke which invariably forced a smile on the others' face. It was quickly followed by the special words that said I care deeply about you and your happiness and I love you come hell or high water. As the two went through that first six months together the final factor that ensured they would make it was physical; they could not keep their hands off each other. It never got old; their sexual relationship was beyond anything either of them had ever experienced or imagined.

Five months later they put together the plans for a small, intimate wedding at a rustic church up the road that they had begun attending. Neither really had any doubts but rules were rules so the date was set for the six month anniversary. Donna was six weeks pregnant they day she walked down the aisle in that exquisite long silk dress and said, "I do" to the man who loved her, respected her and made her laugh. Neither could hold back the tears of joy when the minister said, "I now pronounce you..."

Donna had quickly taken over marketing responsibility for the product line and her true marketing expertise shined through. Jim quit the company just before the wedding; the business was flourishing and needed his full time involvement. More importantly, he just hated every minute that his old job kept him away from Donna.

Several years later they sold the company, retaining the right to patents and royalties. The two of them developed a complete line of 'marital aids'; they tested each extensively before going to market. The sling? It was a huge success and became extremely popular among women who wanted to enjoy sex throughout their pregnancies. Donna had pregnancies, three years apart, a boy and then a girl.

The love and delight that Jim and Donna found together grew with every passing year. Both became less driven and less difficult; life was perfect as long as they had each other. True love works that way.