There I Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, I pulled her panties to the side and then traced my finger up and down her wet lips. Stacey froze. She stopped rubbing her hand against me and just lay there waiting to see what I would do next. I let the anticipation build then I finally eased my finger slowly inside of her. She was so wet that my finger felt like it was being sucked inside her. She arched her back and groaned out. Then she quickly pulled my panties to the side and did the same thing to me. I froze as I waited for her finger to enter me. Then when she did, I reacted with a groan and arched my back also.

We then both started to slide our fingers in and out of each other as deep as we could and as fast as we could. We started driving each other wild. I lost all of my composure and with my fingers, frantically reached inside her tugging at her inner wall almost pulling her closer to me until I hit a spot that felt a little different. Stacey reacted by letting out a loud moan. She did the same to me and all of a sudden I felt this pressure build up inside me like I had to go to pee. That pressure built and built while we both kept pulling and tugging and sliding our fingers in and out of each other.

Our moans turned into screams as the urge to cum built up inside of us. I started slapping the palm of my hand against her as my finger slid in and out of her rubbing her with more and more urgency. Then we both went silent. We both held our breaths concentrating on the feeling that was getting ready to burst out of us. We felt our bodies and felt what we were doing to each other. We were both totally consumed by the moment. And then finally, we both came.

I felt a little burst of wetness shoot out of her and on to my hand. Soon afterwards, I stopped holding back and released the pressure building up inside me, and I felt myself coming too. I felt a wetness burst out of me in little spurts. Our bodies twitched and shook. Stacey sounded so cute when she came. She let out a little whimper that sounded sweet and sincere. Me on the other hand, I let out a groan and panted out like I had just run a marathon at top speed. For some reason that made me laugh and I let out a deep, confident, relaxed laugh caused by being too happy and too content. Stacey started to laugh too as we both collapsed back in complete exhaustion.

"I can't believe you made me squirt!"

"Did I?" I asked her then started to think about it. I reached my hand down between my legs and everything felt wet. "Wait, did I?"

"Yeah, you did," she said.

"That's never happened to me before."

"It felt good, right?"

"Yeah. Oh my god, it did," I said and then thought about it. "Is that going to happen every time I come?"

"If you're lucky," Stacey replied then we started to laugh again.

Feeling a little more awake than before and because we were both a total mess, we decided to take a shower. In the bathroom, we both stripped out of our little rave outfits and hopped into the shower. The warm water felt great but her shower was so small that we kept bumping into each other as we tried to clean ourselves. It would be easier if we washed each other, I told her and then I made Stacey turn around and face the wall. I bent her forward so she had to put her hands up against the wall. Water from the showerhead poured down against her arched back and her ass poked up at me. I had to admit, she had a cute butt.

"Feels like you're arresting me?"

"Ma'am, keep your hands on the wall. And spread your legs," I said in my tough sounding voice and then kicked her legs apart a little like I was a cop. We both laughed and giggled and started acting goofy like always acted with each other.

"But I didn't do anything wrong."

"I need to make sure you're not hiding anything."

I covered my hand in liquid soap and spread it all over her naked wet body. I rubbed her back then I covered her butt with soap and then started twirling my hands all over her. She kept laughing and shook her ass around trying to get it away from me. I gave her a spank and she squealed out in surprise. We were both in a playful goofy mood but then when I hugged her from behind and started rubbing her breasts, she became quiet again. I covered them with soapsuds and played with her nipples with my slippery fingers. I rubbed my hands all over her, up and down her wet body and eventually ended up between her legs. As I cleaned every inch of her, she kept squirming around but now instead of goofy laughter, she moaned out in pleasure.

After I had cleaned her, Stacey made me turn around and had me lean forward like I had her do. She reached down and covered her hands in soap and started rubbing my back. She ran her soapy hands over my butt and it tickled me like it had tickled her. I squirmed around and couldn't stop laughing. Then she rubbed her body against my back while reaching around to wash my chest. I went quiet like her so that I could concentrate on the feeling of her soapy fingers pinching and twisting and tweaking my nipples. It felt so good. I was dying inside.

After she cleaned me, I turned around and we held each other in a soapy hug. We rubbed our slippery breasts against each other and it became almost like a game. Like we were thumb wrestling with our nipples. We stayed in the shower goofing around like that for as long as we could until finally, the water started getting cold letting us know it was time to get out.

Once outside, she put out her arms, and I dried her with a big fluffy towel then wrapped her up in it. She did the same to me and then together, we left the bathroom and went back into her bedroom. I went over to her bed and sat down on the edge to brush my hair. Stacey sat down behind me and took the brush from my hand and started brushing my hair for me.

It felt so nice that I lost myself again but this time, in a different way. I stared out in front of me and saw these beams of warm light seeping through the edges of the closed blinds. Little blurry particles of dust floated through the air. Outside, I could hear, in the distance, the sound of a car washing by like an ocean wave. Inside, I could feel Stacey behind me running a brush softly through my hair.

There was something about that moment, I'll never forget. That moment was so still. So calm. It was so pure that it stood out in contrast from the rest of the night. All of a sudden, I wanted things to slow down. I didn't want to grow up so fast. I wanted to stay this way a little longer. But I knew, I couldn't.

That moment felt so melancholic yet beautiful that it made me want to cry.

"What's wrong?" Stacey asked.

"I just feel a little... I don't know. Sad, I guess."

"Yeah, me too. It's okay, we're just coming down," she said as she stopped brushing my hair. She stood up in front of me and took off her towel. Then she took mine off too. She guided me back into bed where we held each other in each other's arms. We had gotten really high and now we were paying the price by feeling the complete opposite. As full and content as I felt earlier, I started to feel empty and a little hollow inside. My emotions crashed down around me, and all I wanted was to feel like I had earlier in the night. I wanted to see those fireworks again but I knew there was no going back.

I think Stacey was feeling the same way because we started kissing again and with each kiss, I felt a little better. I felt that spark again. It was so slight this time. Much fainter than before. It was barely there but it was better than not feeling anything at all so I started kissing down Stacey's body.

I grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them together trying to get her nipples as close together as possible. Her breasts were so big that her nipples almost touched each other. I licked one nipple twirling the tip of my tongue around and around. Then I quickly switched to her other nipple and did the same thing. I moved back and forth from one nipple to the other.

When she seemed to be enjoying it the most, I sucked in one of her nipples into my mouth. I sucked in hard and at the same I pushed my tongue on top of it and tried to burry it back inside of her. It squirmed free and I wrestled her nipple with my tongue and kept trying to push it down all the while I was sucking her breast into my mouth. Every time she squirmed, every time she moaned, I felt that spark inside me burn a little brighter and I felt closer to that amazing feeling from earlier in the night.

After a while, Stacey stopped me had me lie down on my back. She got on top of me but turned her body around to face the opposite direction. She positioned herself above me so that her breast hovered above my mouth. She swung her big full boobs back and forth and slapped my face. We both giggled and laughed when she did that. But then we both got quiet again, as she lowered her nipple into my mouth. I sucked her back in and at the same time, she lowered her mouth over my nipple and we both started sucking on each other. I started feeling a little wild again and it made me want to feel even more.

I moved my mouth away from her chest and I started kissing her stomach. I pulled her body down me as I inched my body upwards. She was on all fours above me and when I pulled her body down over me, her knee slipped on the sheets and she fell completely on top of me. The weight of her soft body smothered me in such a good way. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked up. There right in front of my eyes, was her pussy.

At first, I had no idea what to do. I had never licked a girl like that before. I hadn't even imagined doing it. So I just stuck my tongue out and started swirling it around and around, exploring her lips and her clit. But then as I was licking her, it dawned on me. I could lick her the way I liked to be licked. I imagined someone eating me out and thought of the things that I liked, and I started to lick Stacey that way.

Then I felt her tongue on me. The amazing part of it all was that Stacey did to me exactly what I did to her. She licked me exactly the way I liked to be licked. I tried different things. I raced my tongue up and down between the lips of her pussy and right after I did that to her, I felt her tongue race up and down between my lips. I sucked on her clit and tickled it with my tongue. And at the same time, Stacey did that to me. I circled around her clit and then felt what that felt like. I slurped and sucked and licked her and then a moment later felt Stacey do the same to me. We were communicating with each other in the most intimate way possible. Wrapped up in a deep conversation. Hungrily groaning out at each other. More. More. More!

I started to flick my tongue back and forth against her clit in a steady motion like a little ball inside of a bell. Back and forth. Back and forth. Flicking her clit ever so lightly. Stacey did the same thing to me. It felt so good doing that to her and then feeling her do the same thing to me. We kept at each other and started flicking each other at a faster and faster rate. Her hips bucked around and tried to get away from my tongue when the sensation was too much for her, but I held her down against me with my arms wrapped around her waist and forced my tongue on her. She did the same to me when my body would flinch away from the intense sensation of her tongue on my clit. Like me, she held me down and made me feel all that intense pleasure. It was exactly the way I wanted to feel.

We were both moaning frantically as we grew closer to coming. She kept licking me as much as I licked her but then right at the moment when I thought she was about to cum, I stopped. She let out a little whimper but did exactly what I did and stopped licking me too. We both calmed down a little and then I started up again and so did she. We kept getting each other to a point of orgasm but stopped right before we came. We did this over and over again until neither one of us could take it any longer, and that's when we licked each other with all of the passion that had built up inside us. We licked each other until we both came. Her body and mine shuddered at the same time as an intense orgasm coursed through the both of us. It felt like I kept coming and coming over and over again. It was so intense.

I should have been satisfied with that but I wasn't. I don't know what came over me but I still wanted more. I still felt a little wild inside so I got up from under her and made her lie down on her side. I positioned myself between her legs and pushed my wet pussy against hers. My pussy felt so sensitive after having just cum and I knew hers felt the same way but I couldn't stop myself from grinding up against her. That sensation of our wet pussies rubbing up against each other was almost too intense making Stacey cry out.

"Jennifer, what are you..." she said but before she could finish, she let out a moan as my wet pussy rubbed against hers. "Stop! It's too much! Oh my god!"

I knew exactly how she felt but I couldn't stop. I needed to push things as far as I could. I had to feel more. My hips started bucking back and forth grinding my pussy against hers. My hair flew all over the place. I breathed in deeply and groaned out like an animal. I had lost all control. I had gone completely wild.

Stacey started to get into it too. She started rubbing her pussy back against mine and then did something that totally turned me on. She grabbed hold of her full breasts and started pinching her own nipples. Each time she pinched herself, she would let out a cute moan and would squirm around. Her whole curvy body wiggled as she shivered and shuddered. She went just as wild as I did.

It didn't take either one of us too long after that. We both came again. All the muscles in Stacey tensed up and then she twitched just like I did. Both of us screamed out. I fell down next to her and we held our hands tightly. Our fingers interlaced. Our bodies still vibrating from our last orgasm. We breathed in deeply and began to laugh again like the last time we came.

It was strange but it felt like we had won. Like we had chased away that gloomy feeling of withdrawal for good. I closed my eyes and could feel a little closer to that moment from earlier in the night. I could almost hear the beat of a song. I could almost see fireworks lighting up and for a split second I was there again near the front of the stage dancing with my arms up feeling completely free while rolling hard on ecstasy. I was there, again. I was there.

12