There is Baking & There Is Cooking!

Story Info
Brandi gets out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.
1.2k words
4.19
106.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"If you are a regular reader of my work, you might see some familiar characters! Enjoy!"

Brandi had two passions in her life. One of them was food. She adored food, everything about it. The smells of the vegetables and sauces. The textures of a hearty stew or a good piece of beef. The preparation of a meal and the look on the diner's face as they were enjoying it.

At times, Brandi was grateful she wasn't as big as a house. Not anymore, anyway.

The auburn-haired woman had taken her mother's early advice on how to land a man to heart. "Be a good cook and the men will follow you!" her mother had told her solemnly. Brandi loved her mother dearly, but she and her father were as big as houses. Still, they'd been together for 30 happy years, cheery and happy as one could ever want to be. Their daughter had followed suit, and while not huge, Brandi was a larger girl, weighing over 175 pounds on her 5'10" frame. In Brandi's case, her mother's advice was not at all right.

Brandi had won every baking and cooking contest she'd entered and although the men seemed to appreciate her culinary skills, it was going dateless at the Junior Prom that made it clear to Brandi what men really wanted. They wanted a woman who could cook - in the bedroom.

Brandi had petted and made out a little in High School, but she'd been far from easy. She was cute, but by her college years, she was determined to be gorgeous!

Brandi joined an Aerobics class. She'd been long and lanky, now she was seductively lean. Here legs were defined and she wore the skirts and heels to show them off. She let her close-cropped hair grow long and full, she ditched specs and switched to contact lenses that accentuated her cat-green eyes. She also started fucking.

Her first seduction had been her roommate's boyfriend, a hunky young stud on the collegiate soccer team who made her wet. Marcus had been energetic in bed, but not the best fuck a girl could have for her first time. She also felt guilty about doing that with her friend's lover. To make up for it, she seduced her roommate, Caroline.

Caroline had been very receptive to Brandi's lesbian overtures. She licked and sucked her roommate's beautiful black pussy, sucking and lapping the heated, wet, dark cunt. Brandi had never done anything quite this kinky, but in for a penny, in for a pound. She relished the musky taste and scent of pussy, devouring it greedily. Her tongue slashed at the wet aroused pussy and her soft hands manipulated Caroline's firm, hard-nippled tits, squeezing them and luxuriating in the feeling of her friend's boobs in her hands. Her first lesbian experience set a fire blazing in Brandi's sexuality, one she knew would never be extinguished! Brandi and Caroline "69'd" throughout most of the night and many nights afterwards. Caroline was a very wonderful addition to her sex life.

Caroline was a very demanding lover, yet also a giving one. From the very first time that Brandi sucked her roommate's cunt, Caroline seemed insatiable. She let Brandi and lick and lap the musky pussy for hours at a time, chewing on the clit while Caroline moaned, "Ohh, eat me white girl, ohhhh baby, suck on my beautiful dark pussy, you white slut!" All this, Brandi did happily.

Brandi enjoyed the kinkiness and she got into it happily. "Suck me, you black bitch!" she'd hiss between clenched teeth. "Eat my gorgeous snatch, you lezzie bitch, eat me like you can't get enough of my lily-white cunt!" All the talk got them hotter than hell and many evenings were spent delving into sapphic delights.

Brandi's favorites were the hardcore fuckings that Caroline would deliver. The highly-sexual black girl would put on her biggest strap-on and fuck the holy hell out of Brandi's wet, horny young pussy. One time, when the girls were tipsy on Wine Coolers, Brandi insisted her lover grease up the dildo and fuck her ass. That had been a foray she had enjoyed, but not as an all-the-time thing.

Brandi still enjoyed food, but now she made it part of her sex life.

Brandi fucked Marcus' brains out in a bathtub filled with Jello and Whipped Cream. As his massive cock plunged in and out of her hot pussy, his hands fondling her soft tits made slick with the messy concoction. Her pussy walls clenched tightly around his massive rod as he fucked her, in and out, harder and harder, her cooze accepting all he could give her and wanting more. The sloshing noises added stimulation to their fucking and she didn't want it to ever stop! Brandi's body spasmed in orgasm as the two playmates enjoyed their "dessert". The new Brandi was also able to communicate better what she wanted from him, and the fucking improved greatly. Oddly enough, neither Marcus nor Caroline ever suggested a threesome, as if wanting to keep her for themselves.

Her first threesome came with friends, a brother and sister she knew from various social events. She gave the siblings, Heather and Bryan, a great birthday treat for the saucy redhead's special day. She'd been seeing them both separately. Heather and Caroline and Brandi had wonderful, intense, orgasmic all-girl parties, Heather fairly new to the delights of woman-to-woman love.

Bryan and she had fucked after a wonderful second date. Brandi found out the two were brother and sister after Caroline clued her in and it was then she decided on a birthday party no one would ever forget! Brandi invited them over for a birthday meal - in which she was the main course!

Brandi made a beautiful Black Forest cake - then she covered her entire body with the delectable confection. When the siblings got to her home, she had Heather start at the bottom and work her way up, licking her pussy with all the skill of a devotee of the sapphic arts. Brandi had Bryan begin at the top and work his way down so she could suck his hard, throbbing cock as he worked downward. The duo met in the middle, laughed, then both of them kissed Brandi with passion. Then they turned and kissed each other, heatedly, as Brandi stared, wide-eyed, yet still horny. Perhaps, she was even hornier!

Bryan then fucked Brandi's steaming cunt for well over an hour while his hot redheaded sister got her pussy eaten by a woman who truly loved eating pussy! Heather was being devoured by Brandi while Bryan, her hot and hung brother, fucked the holy hell out of Brandi's cunt. Bryan fucked her well, but it was the kinkiness of having siblings - of different sexes as her lovers - that truly ignited the fire in Brandi. Sucking pussy while being fucked, Brandi didn't think there was anything better! Bryan fucked her doggy-style while she and Tracey shared a wonderful "69". The pretty redhead was delicious, her nectar even sweeter than Caroline's. She could spend hours between Heather's creamy thighs, licking and lapping the girl to orgasm after orgasm, while her well-hung brother fucked her cunt, pounding deeper and deeper, almost hitting the bottom as she screamed obscenities back at him.

Both siblings were exhausted after they left the lusty co-ed's room, neither wanting a bite to eat or any more passion for the evening.

What Brandi had planned for her Physics Professor in exchange for tutoring her would blow his mind. But suffice it to say, she got an A+ in Home Economics!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers