There Is No Plan B

Story Info
He lays out plans to seduce Mom.
4.3k words
4.65
416k
211

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and is based on an incredible MILF I met recently at a wedding. This woman was unbelievably hot and had every man (and woman) at the wedding reception staring at her! She was there with her husband and son. Her husband seemed more interested in discussing politics and world affairs than in his wife. And her son seemed more interested in his mom than in anything else! The woman herself was in her mid-forties, with a beautiful face, an incredible body and huge tits. She was exactly as described below. Maybe it was my crazy mind moving in overdrive, but I swore that each time she danced with her son, there was a flirtatious twinkle in her eye, and a boner in his pants. At least, it served as great inspiration for this fantasy, which I decided to tell from the son's point of view. And a shout out to Lime for taking time to read over the story and helping to improve it! Enjoy!

* * * * *

I remember precisely the moment when the notion to fuck my mother occurred to me. I was hanging out with my best friend, Tom, at the student union center. We had just finished our sociology class, and he was telling me about this news story he had heard of a mother and son who were fighting an incest charge. Apparently, they were happy together and didn't believe society or the law had any say in their life together.

The story made me realize that there are some people who believe that incest, when consensual and between adults, may be okay. I wondered how my Mother thought about it? After years of beating off in her panties, I decided to found out. And so, I began to formulate my plan. I decided the best approach to seduce her would be when she was vulnerable, meaning drunk. And, the only time she really drank heavily was at functions, like weddings and such. Luckily, we had a wedding coming up across the state, and like we'd done before, my father, mother and I would be reserving hotel rooms for the night. My plan was simple, really. Since my father usually drank way too much at events like this, I figured; I would play the polite son and help him back to the room so that she could continue to have fun. This would help me put my plan into action while at the same time make her think I was a great son. Not that my mom needed convincing of that. Even in my apathy toward school, work and life in general, she made an effort to see the positive things about me. Oh how I ached to show her what a great son I was by sinking my nine-inch cock into her! But I digress. As far as my plan went, I figured instead of putting him in their room, I could simply toss him in my room. Fortunately our rooms were in the same hotel where the reception was held, so it was just a matter of going up to our floors, and we were there. I would then sneak back into their hotel room, crawl into their bed and wait for her, pretending to be Dad. It was perfect, I thought!

And so, the weekend of the event finally arrived. After a short delay with our flight, we arrived at the hotel Friday evening and checked into our rooms. Mine was a single, smoking room with a king size bed. Theirs was a suite just across from mine. After a great dinner at the hotel restaurant and a drink at the lounge, the three of us retired for the big event the next day.

On Saturday we attended the wedding ceremony. It was a beautiful affair, and my mother looked absolutely angelic in her cream-colored dress and matching ribbon holding up her hair. My father was dressed in his typical black suit and tie, the same outfit he usually wore to work, weddings, funerals; you name it. He had also insisted I put on a suit for the ceremony, but as soon as we returned to the hotel rooms to freshen up before the reception, I changed. Ready to go, I made my way to my parent's room to check in.

Upon entering, my cock nearly blew its load at the sight of my mother. She had changed into a slinky, sequined red dress and matching pumps. Her dark brown hair now tumbled down to her shoulders and framed her beautiful face. Some light eye shadow and liner only served to enhance her dark, smoky eyes. And her lips were full and luscious below her small nose and high cheekbones. Most women went through series of plastic surgeries to get what my mother had naturally, as a result of a German father and Italian mother. But as beautiful as my mother's face was, her pendulous, D-cup tits were beyond description! They seemed to beg release in the form fitting dress, and the cleavage was substantial enough to give any guy an instant hard-on. I wasn't sure if she had a bra on or not cause her tits jiggled as she walked, only adding to the torture.

My father was still in his black suit but had decided to change his tie. All he needed was one glance at me through the mirror, and he was on my ass.

"Is that what you're wearing?" he asked. Without waiting for a response, he yelled to my mother, all the while continuing to fix his tie in the mirror. "Cees," he said referring to my mother, whose name was Cecilia. "do you see what your son is wearing?" he added.

My mother rushed to me from their bedroom, as if to save me from the big bad wolf. "Jake, leave him alone. Kids now-a-days don't dress up anymore," she said reaching over and adjusting the collar of my blue polo shirt. Standing in the suite's living room with her, I noticed that her tits were only inches from my face, and I couldn't resist glancing down at them. "You like my necklace?" she whispered. Her question interrupted my thoughts as I looked up at her and wondering if Dad had heard her in the next room? She was staring at me and smiling. Flustered, I glanced down at her necklace to find a sparkling, red teardrop pendant that hung low enough to settle into the crease of her glistening cleavage. I looked back at her and smiled a little smile.

"Yeah," was all I could muster.

"Jesus, Cees," my father cut in, "at least make him tuck that shirt in," he added obviously annoyed at my mom for coming to my defense.

"He looks fine," my mother said once again as she winked and returned to her make-up. Finished with his tie, my father turned and stared at me once again.

"A polo shirt, kakis and tennis shoes," he said disgustedly. "Jesus. When I was your age, I was always in a suit and tie, just as you see me now," he added and walked into the bathroom. I glanced one last time at my mother before leaving their room. She was applying lip liner to her already pouty, beautiful lips. The thought of getting back at my father by fucking his wife sent pre-come oozing from my cock. I had a strong desire to masturbate, but I held off, saving the delivery, instead, for mom.

As we entered the reception hall, all eyes turned to stare at mom. The expression of desire on every man's face was priceless, as was the look of envy in every woman. We found some seats near friends of mom and dad, and as always, I was immediately bored stiff. There were a few hot women, but none could hold a candle to my mother. Like every man at our table, my eyes kept returning to her cleavage. Her tits, at times, seemed ready to pop out, and every man seemed to be holding their breath anxiously awaiting the moment. Every man, that is, except for my father. He immediately started downing highballs and talking about the state of world affairs, particularly the world economy. As Chief Financial officer of a shipbuilding company, I guess you could say finance was his life. And in a way, I should be grateful to the bastard and his company for it was while he was based in Italy, at the company's headquarters, that he met my mom.

She was a young, beautiful woman that sparked memories of Sophia Loren, from what my Father has said. I had no idea who Sophia Loren was until I did a search on the web. My mother was far-and-away sexier, in my opinion! Her rather sheltered life didn't help her see through my father, and so at twenty-two, she married him. A year later, I arrived. And now, nineteen years later, she was even more attractive than ever, and my father, at fifty-seven, seemed less and less interested in mom and more interested in his work. At least, his money kept us living a very good life. So, yes, I suppose I am grateful to the son of a bitch.

My mother's favorite drink was wine, and she wasted no time ordering her usual glass of merlot. I, on the other hand, stuck with beer. As we ate, everybody made conversation except for me. A few people tried to talk to me, but I kept the conversations short. Once dinner was over, the tables were cleared and the lights were dimmed. The band moved from soft jazz to a funky blues tune. It was the signal to start dancing. The floor crowded quickly as my mother begged my father to dance. Like always, he simply continued his conversation as if he hadn't even heard her. She suddenly turned and grabbled my hand.

"Come on, Jason, let's dance," she said as she pulled me to the dance floor. I'm not much of a dancer, but I tried harder for my mom. She acted like no one else was on the dance floor except her and me, as she moved up against me and then backed away. All the while, her eyes rarely left mine and her smile was inviting as always. Her tits swayed and bounced now and then, as I fought to keep from popping a boner. The song ended, and we returned to our table. Rather, I returned to my table, as my mother found another dance partner, and another, and another. The entire time, her empty wine glass was constantly refilled.

By nightfall, my father had rolled up his sleeves and was engaged in heated debates with other men. Five empty highball glasses surrounded him, as his speech began to slur and his eyes began to turn bloodshot. My mother, too, seemed to look like she was getting a strong buzz on, as her eyes glazed over and her giggles increased. Each time she'd return to the table panting, as she sipped on her drink and rested momentarily. Her sweaty tits looked marvelous. I had been slowly nursing one drink after another to keep me feeling good, but rationale. At around eleven p.m., the band played only the third slow song of the night, and not wanting to waste it, my mother led me to the floor again. Her eyes rolled as we wandered past my dad, who didn't even notice us in his pontificating. She led us into the middle of the crowded dance floor pressed herself against me as our bodies began swaying to the melody.

Her heavy-lidded, yet sparkling, eyes looked deep into mine as she smiled and said, "You're bored aren't you?"

"It's that obvious?" I asked doing my best to sound disinterested in the wedding. Truthfully, I could have stayed there all night if we could dance like this the whole time!

"It's that obvious!" she said and giggled. Her arms pulled me tighter, as her tits pushed up against my chest. "It's just as well," she added, "we should wrap things up anyway by the look of your father."

I yawned intentionally to feign my boredom. "You know, mom," I began. "You're having such a good time, and I'm bored out of my mind, so why don't I take dad back to your room? He'll be out in no time, and I'm bushed myself. You shouldn't stop having fun because of that asshole."

"Jason!" my mother gasped, "don't call your father that!" Then she relaxed and her smile returned. "You'd do that for me, honey? You'd do that for mommy?"

"Sure," I responded.

"Thanks, honey," she replied. "That would be great!" she added as the slow song came to an end. As we separated, she said, "I'm gonna get another drink. Wanna join me?"

"Nah," I replied, "I think it's time for Dad and me to head up."

"Okay," she said. "Thanks again," she added. "Oh...and honey?" she called. I turned back to her to hear her say, "I owe you one!"

She smiled. And my cock twitched.

As she made her way to the bar, I helped dad gather himself. His captive audience seemed relieved as I put his arm around my shoulder and led him to the elevators. Once on our floor, I led dad directly to my room. He was so drunk that he didn't even notice as I dumped him on my bed. He was snoring within seconds. I did him the favor of taking his shoes off and throwing the comforter over his slumped body, but not before grabbing his room's key card. He was snoring loudly now, as I whispered, "Sweet dreams dad," and shut the door.

In my mom and dad's room, I stripped naked and threw my clothes under the bed. I fixed myself a drink as I fondled my mother's bras and teddies. My cock was semi-hard when I noticed a pair of underwear crumpled on the floor. She must've changed her underwear when she changed for the reception. I grabbed it and inhaled. The musky scent brought me to full staff as I gently stroked my cock. I licked the heavy-scented panties and almost came. I threw them down and decided to crawl into bed. I laid in bed for what seemed like hours stroking my cock slowly.

At around one thirty in the morning, I heard the elevator bell, and my mother's voice saying her goodbye to neighboring partygoers. As her voice neared the door, I was stricken with a sense of panic. I realized that I had no Plan B! What if my mother discovered me immediately? What would I say? What would I do? Before I could think, the door lock unlocked, and I swung around with my back to the door. The covers were nearly over my head. I had left the smaller, bathroom light turned on, and now, I could see her shadow dancing across the wall, as she entered and shut the door.

"Phew!" she said. "That family of yours sure knows how to party!" she added. Her shadow disappeared as her distant voice came from the bathroom. "I can't remember the last time I danced so much!" she said as she returned and began to strip. In her intoxicated state, she thought the body that lay sleeping was her husband. I watched as her shadow disrobed removing first the dress, followed by her bra and finally her panties. My rod was as hard as steel and oozing pre-come as I watched my mother's shadow squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. "I'm so horny, I could fuck a football team," she slurred, as she turned off the light and crawled into bed. Immediately, she slithered up to me and rubbed her breasts against my back. I could feel her bush against my skin as she rubbed a leg over my backside. Her hand reached down and found my hard cock. "Oh my," she whispered. "What do we have here?" she said as she stroked my cock slowly and kissed my shoulder. "Hmmm," she moaned and disappeared under the covers. Moments later, my mother slipped my cock into her mouth! She still believed I was dad, as she tried to suck my cock right off! I couldn't help let a moan escape as I took a chance and turned onto my back. I held my mother's head through the covers as it bobbed up and down on my cock. I was thankful that my dad and I had similar builds. I was also hoping we had similar cocks. My mother seemed not to notice that it was her son's cock she was devouring, as I moaned once again.

Suddenly, she shifted around into a sixty-nine and dropped her soaked pussy onto my face! "Eat me, Jake honey. I need relief!" she begged. I stared at my mother's pussy as it glistened inches above me. Before I could stick my tongue out, she lowered it even further, smothering me with it. As I French-kissed her nether lips, I dipped my tongue into her juicy hole savoring the sweet nectar of my mother's pussy. "Ugh!" she groaned loudly. "Oh, yes...that's it sweetheart, lick my pussy!" she whispered loudly, as she moved her pussy back and forth across my tongue. I grabbed her ass and spread the cheeks as I licked and nibbled her clit. I gently shoved the tip of my index finger into the opening of her asshole as I continued to lick. She wailed, "Ah!!!!" and increased her sucking motion on my cock. Her blowjob was fantastic, one of the best I have ever had, and I feared coming too soon. I increased my attack on her slit as I twirled the tip of my finger around inside her asshole. "Oh, fuck, fuck, FUCK! That feels so fucking good!!!". She gasped a moment before adding, "When did you become an ass man?" And, she resumed sucking my dick. Her hands massaged my balls as her tongue swirled around the head and sucked any pre-come that bubbled forth. I was getting close – very close. My balls rose into my scrotum, and sensing this, my mother stopped.

She'd had enough foreplay and suddenly turned around. "Fuck me, Jake, you mother fucker!" she begged breathlessly. For a moment, I panicked. I fully expected her to recognize me and leap off of my cock in shock. Luckily for me, the alcohol she had consumed and the darkness helped conceal my identity, as she impaled herself on my nine-inch rod. "Ugh...yes...that...feels good!" she gasped steadying herself with her hands on my stomach as she rose up and down on my cock. "Mmmm!!!....oh!!!!" was all she muttered as she increased her pumping action. Every time she rose, she'd use her pussy muscles to squeeze my cock! Man, this woman could fuck!!! I found that I was losing control quickly as my hips rose up to meet her every thrust.

Suddenly, she leaned over and kissed me. Her tongue demanded entry into my mouth as it twirled with my tongue. I kept my eyes open and prayed that she'd keep her eyes closed. But they opened. And in the mist of pumping up and down on my cock and sucking on my tongue, my mother recognized the fact that it was not her husband she was fucking, but her son! She broke the kiss and screamed, "Oh my God!" while subconsciously continuing to pump up and down on my cock. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she repeated as her pumping stopped. Sensing that she was about to leap off of me, I did the first thing that came to mind and flipped us over so that she was beneath me in a missionary position, the act causing us to detach. Without hesitating, I easily slipped my engorged cock back inside her. She let out a small moan before looking up at me. "What...What are you doing?" she asked. Her eyes wide and her tone one of bewilderment, but she had made no attempt to pull my cock from inside her.

"Mom, please don't be mad...please!" I said in an intentionally pleading voice, but all the while, I slowly and deliberately kept my cock moving, ever so slowly, in and out of her. "I've wanted to fuck you for so long!" I said. "I dreamed of this moment! I've lost count of how many times I've jacked off thinking about you!" My cock continued it's very slow but deliberate movement.

"But...but...your Father. Oh my God! Your father!!!" she yelled.

"Don't worry!" I whispered and hushed her with an index finger to her lips, the same index finger that had been in her asshole! "Dad is out cold! I dumped him off in my bed!" I added.

Upon hearing that, her mouth gaped open. "You little fuck! " she whispered loudly. "You planned this, didn't you?" she asked. For a second, I could have sworn her lips turned up into a smile.

I couldn't resist a smile myself. "I planned this months ago," as I punctuated my words with deep, hard thrusts. "It's...better...than...I...dreamed," I gasped as I massaged a breast and tweaked a nipple. She closed her eyes and shook her head from left to right.

"No...no....no," she pleaded, "this isn't right. You're fucking your own mother! It's not right!"

"Says who, Mom?" I snapped back!

"Says...everyone...that's who!" she responded.

"Fuck everyone!" I said, now slamming my hips in to her!

"But...hmmph...we can't...hmmph....hmmph," she grunted with each thrust.

"Tell me this doesn't feel good, mom?" I asked. My fingers pinching her thick nipple as I continued slamming into her. "Tell me!" I screamed!

"Hmmph...hmmph...hmmph," she grunted but said nothing. Her eyes remained closed.

"Then how can something so good be so wrong, mom?" I whispered.

Her eyes opened. "But...your...hmmph...fath...er," she whispered and looked into my eyes.

I slowed my movement down and gently kissed her. My thumb rubbed gently across her nipple, as she gazed into my eyes. I kissed her again, and this time, I felt her tongue pressing against my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted my mother's tongue. We French-kissed passionately, as I increased my tempo again.

12