There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you believe you can go to the laundry, press your clothes, shine your shoes, and return to me for my approval in time for this event, you can give it a try. Chef Roland and I will begin looking at you now.

When they were finished, 13 people did not meet the days standard. Five men refused to take a buzz cut, but said they would be back later with a different haircut. Five others came with dirty uniforms, and didn't know if they would be able to be back in time. Three women had multicolored hair, and were dismissed out of hand. They said they were going to file a lawsuit against the hotel.

Maximilian said, "Have a wonderful time. This is a special event, and it is not covered under the EEOC law."

"We are in very good shape Roland. We have one server for every two people. That will keep the flow of traffic moving easily through the kitchen. Thank you very much for your help, I couldn't have done it without you."

"You are very smart to call as soon as you know the final count. Those extra hours helped me get people and suppliers on the move. When we have to, we can work together very well."

"We did this time, and it's working perfectly. The next big thing is the sugar topping on the wedding cake. That's being taken care of in the hotel's dining room."

"What time do you think they'll start putting that together?"

"2 o'clock at the earliest. They will take it out of the refrigerator, block it together, and put the icing on it. That should take about half an hour. Then it all depends how fancy they want to do the sugar topping. That could take another 30 minutes to an hour."

"Tell who's ever doing it he has 30 minutes, that way he'll be done in an hour."

"I see you have a lot more experience with that than I do."

"Yes, I've been a judge at several of those contests over the years. They can get quite ornate, and if you don't put a time limit on it, you can get sores on your ass very quickly."

"You're very funny chef."

"Roland."

"You are correct. You are very funny Roland."

***************

Jemma was standing behind William as he read the Wall Street Journal. She was holding something behind her back when she asked him, "Dear, how old is Junior?"

"That's a strange question for 9 o'clock in the morning Jemma, what's up?"

"Answer my question and we will get to it."

"Okay, young William is 30 coming up on 31 years old."

"What a wonderful memory you have, and he will be here in December. Now the second part of your question, how old is Patrick?"

"Why do I have a feeling this is a trick question? Patrick is 15 years old."

"Now for the third part of your question. Where do you want to be buried?"

William new the tone of her voice as soon as it changed. It went from a light- hearted to deadly serious in between the beats of her heart.

"What did I do, and what can I do to make it up to you?"

She circled around his chair one way, and he circled around it the other way attempting to keep his distance from her.

"How many years difference between William Junior, and Patrick?"

William did some quick calculating and said, "15 years."

"How many years between Patrick and now?"

William squeaked, "15 years."

"I'm going to kill you William. I'm 54 years old, and you have me pregnant again. I repeat my initial question, where do you want to be buried, because I am going to killed you with my bare hands."

William looked at her, and looked at her and then burst out laughing. "I'm going to be a father when I'm 90?"

"No you're not. You are going to be dead when you're 89. I'm going to be a mother when I'm 54, and I don't find that funny at all. Wait until I tell Patti I'm pregnant. That little bitch is going to laugh until she six feet tall."

"I am going to be the envy of every man there. Maybe they should take some of my sperm along with them on the Good Luck to disseminate among the women as the years go by."

"You haven't kissed me yet you bastard."

"What's going to happen to me when I get in range?"

"Get in range, and you'll find out."

As he came around his chair, Jemma attacked him, and knocked him to the ground. She looked down at him and shook her head.

"You already have me pregnant, the least you could do is fuck me."

"Is that how you going to kill me?"

"Can you think of a better way to go?"

"No, not at all."

"Then what are you worried about? Are you still going to love me when I'm fat?"

"I'll show you pictures of when you're pregnant, and you were never fat, you will glorious."

"One of the many things I love about you William is that you are a great liar. Let's go to bed, we are too old to play on the floor."

"You may be my dear, but I feel frisky today. I'm going to be a daddy again. Can you beat that?"

"Later I want you to call Lucius and tell him I'm pregnant. He's either going to die laughing or he's going to call you a liar. Which one are you betting on?"

"Lucius would never call me a liar. I guess we are going to have to prepare a funeral for my good friend. What a shame, I love him dearly."

"You are correct dear. You will never find another man to kill for you as easily as he does."

"When did you know Jemma? I'm not angry with you. I just tried to keep you away from all the evil that goes on around me."

"The vice president was a dead giveaway, and I did not mean that as a pun. When we stayed in the aircraft, instead of leaving, I knew something was up. Then you told me not to worry just before the shooting started. Fireworks my ass; I know the sounds of rifles firing. I was around then all my life. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how you amplified the sound. I kept saying it over and over in my mind, and then I said, "You used a damn amplifier. How my doing so far dear?"

"I'm happy you weren't working for the FBI that day. You would've checked the bushes and found the amplifier, instead of looking at the truck with the fireworks exploding. All the shell casings went directly into bags attached to the rifles. I did my job of building him up, and talked about giving him the money, and helping him run for the highest office in the land, and then Lucius's people did everything perfectly. I turned to kiss you, and that idiot picked up Patrick and held him in front of him just as we planned it. We knocked him out of the presidential race and the presidency without spending a dollar."

"Well you did pay his men."

"I always pay Lucius very handsomely, and out of what I give him he pays his men. They are as devoted to him, as he is to me."

"Is that where Reagan learned about trickle-down economics?"

"No, he probably read it in a comic book."

"Can we continue this history lesson at another time? I'm pregnant, and you know I am going to be horny as hell for the next 8 months."

"I forgot about that part. I better call my cardiologist, and have him move in with us."

"Is he going to join us?"

"Jemma, let's go to bed. You're getting out of hand, and you need a spanking."

"How wonderful, I will get ready. You know how slowly you walk."

"I do, but I always seem to catch up with you."

*************

9:45 AM

"Laura, Cloudy past his boards. He is an officially licensed engineer. Isn't that wonderful?"

"It's not wonderful, it's phenomenal! When are you coming down?"

"What do you mean when? We are already here. We landed in Dallas 30 minutes ago."

"I hope you bought a party dress."

"Why would I need a party dress?"

"We have a wedding at 2 o'clock this afternoon."

"You're getting married today?"

"No, Doctor and Mrs. Finch are getting married today."

"Okay, I'm thoroughly confused. Why would Doctor and Mrs. Finch get married today, when it sounds like they are already married?"

"It's very simple, there was a divorce in the middle, and now they are rectifying that mistake."

"Oh, do you see how easy that was to take care of Cloudy? If you ever divorce me, you will have to look at the clouds staring up from the ground."

"Yes munchkin. How many chairs are you going to stand on to hit me in the head?"

"Don't you get nasty with me, or I'll wait until you're asleep, and pound a few nails into your head. Then I'll lead you around the house with a strong magnet, until you realize you've made a big mistake when you picked on me."

"Yes munchkin, I'll put blinkers on you in the night, so I don't trip over you. It will be like caution lights on a car or an airplane."

"I've decided to kill him Laura. Ever since he got me pregnant he treats me this way."

"What did you just say?"

"I've decided to kill him Laura."

"Not that part Anna, the other part."

"Oh you mean the part where I said, "Ever since he got me pregnant he treats me this way."

"Yes that part, you little bitch, when we were going to tell me?"

"I was going to tell you in about an hour, when we got to your place. Now I have to go shopping for a party dress. Who knows how long that's going to take?"

"Get your ass over to this house right now. We will go shopping together, and I will find you a dress for this afternoon's event. Does mom know you're here, and you're pregnant?"

"Of course she doesn't. I want to hit her with both barrels at one time. I believe she's earned it."

"Let's try not to kill her. Remember I'm getting married on December 25, and I would like her to be there."

"Spoiled sport."

"Do you know about Robert and the new Governor of Maryland?"

"He's fucking her already?"

"We believe he's fucking all 4 sisters, but we can't prove it. My point was he helped her win that election, when she was 4 to 8 points behind up until the last week of the campaign. He did a marvelous job in her, and on her. She had a smile on during the entire campaign, and so did her sisters."

"Our brother has the stamina of a Clydesdale, and he's probably built like one."

"Do you mean you never looked?"

"I tried, but he always hid it from me. He told me the only way I was going to be able to measure it was from the inside out. A few times I almost said okay."

"Incest is best they say."

"Says the innocent virgin to her pregnant sister."

"Virgin yes, but not so innocent."

"Really, we have to talk. Here are our guys with the SUVs. We should be at your place in 30 minutes or less. Try to have your clothes on."

"That's one of the things I have to talk to you about."

"You didn't call to tell me about it. I don't know what I'm going to do to you, but it's going to be bad, really bad."

"It's more fun than I ever thought it would be."

"Don't you dare get me horny. I will need Cloudy for 2 hours to calm me down."

"Only 2 hours, it takes at Adam and I all night to satisfy each other, and then he has to go to work."

"Now who's bragging?"

"I wasn't bragging, I was just trying to get your ass over here so we could talk a lot, and do a little shopping. We have to leave here by 1 o'clock."

"I could always rent a helicopter, and fly us there."

"You know how to fly a helicopter?"

"I am an officially licensed helicopter pilot. What was I supposed to do while he was in school all day, and some nights?"

"I hope you're in the fucking car on the way here. If you're not, I'm going to kick your little ass, until you grow 6 inches, and I can look you in the eye."

"If you do that I can borrow one of your dresses."

"It would take me too long, and my right leg would never be the same."

"We are on the move, I'll see you soon.

************

Oh shit, we forgot Cloudy."

"He's in the next car ma'am. These are not the regular SUVs we drive, these are smaller. We had to make certain adjustments for your safety."

"Oh good, his knees are probably against his chin. He will be irritable when he sees my mother. This should be fun."

"If you don't mind my saying so ma'am, pregnancy has made you a little bit weirder than usual."

"Is that why am having so much fun with my husband?"

"Yes ma'am, but he seems to be handling it all right."

"We will see how he does for the next 7 months. My bet is on the baby, which means it's on me."

"Yes ma'am, it normally works out that way."

*********************

Laura and Anna rushed to one another, and screamed as soon as they touched.

"I'm Adam, I guess you're Cloudy. If we wait for those 2 to introduce us, will have cobwebs on our feet. Come inside with your men, lunch is on the table. The ladies are going shopping, and I want no part of it."

"Adam were leaving, we will see you soon."

"Yes my beloved," and as he turned away from Laura he continued, "and if you're back before 1 o'clock I will have a heart attack."

Cloudy laughed. "I thought we had to leave by 1 o'clock?"

"We do, but since when did that mean anything to a woman?"

"I'm sorry you're leaving Adam, I think we would've been good friends. I like the way you think."

"We are going to be married to sisters, we have to think that way in order to survive."

Cloudy laughed as he sat down at the table and perused the spread that was laid out for him, and the agents.

"You didn't know we were coming Adam, how did you get all this food in less than half an hour?"

"Our agents know every deli and market in the area. They are such great customers, when they called in an emergency order to them, it was ready when they arrived, and they were back here in 20 minutes."

***************************

"Out with it Laura, when did you become a normal 24-year-old woman?"

"It was about 4 months ago, when Doctor Luck took the spacecraft for its 1st shakedown cruise. Adam's father was invited, and Adam came along with him. His father was an asshole, but Adam couldn't get enough information on the flight, the distances we were going to fly, stasis, and everything else we were going to do in space. It was everything he dreamed of, and knew he would never be able to accomplish. I told him who I was and he didn't believe me until I pointed out dad, mom, grandpa, and Jemma.

He asked me if I would go to lunch with him so we could continue to talk about space. He promised he had nothing else on his mind. He never met anyone who was like-minded, and did not want to end our conversation after only a few moments.

You know me, I wanted nothing to do with any man, but Adam grabbed my hand, and pulled me towards the elevator. I was speechless. As I passed mom and dad, they had this confused look on their faces, probably the same look I had on mine....

We were in the bedroom, and he was inches in front of me.

He said, "May I?"

I said, "Yes," and with that he unbuttoned the top button of my blouse.

"May I continue?"

"Yes," and in a short time my blouse was off, and I was standing in front of him in my bra, skirt, and shoes. I was barely breathing when he asked me if he could continue, and I said yes again. I had no idea where the courage came from.

Seconds later, my skirt covered my shoes, and I couldn't take it anymore. I turned away from him, totally embarrassed. He walked up behind me, and put his arms around my middle. I had never felt a man's hands on my skin like that before, and I nearly screamed. He kissed me behind my ear lobe, and on my neck, probably hundreds of times, but I was so frightened, I stood there like a statue.

Adam said, "I'm going to take a shower. If tonight is not the night, if next week is not the week, if next month is not the month, I will wait for you, because you are worth it. I love you Laura. You are not a one-night stand for me. I've had hundreds of those, and I could easily call one of those girls up now, and have her in my bed very quickly. I don't want that anymore. The only person I want in my bed is you, and when you're ready, you will come to me."

He kissed my neck again, and went to take a shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, really for the first time. I said to the young girl that was keeping me captive to take a walk. I was 24 years old, and I wanted to act my age. I took off the rest of my clothes, walked into the bathroom and called for him. Inside I felt like the ugly duckling until he opened the shower curtain and looked at me. His eyes had so much love in them I basked in their glow.

"Never look down, Laura. You are so magnificent, everyone should be able to see your face and remember how beautiful you are."

Before he touched me, he asked me what my restrictions were, because when we played around with our clothes on there were areas he was not allowed to touch. I kept those same boundaries while I was naked for the 1st time. I'm sure he was not happy but he obeyed me, he is such a good and gentle man."

"Will you hurry up and get to the good stuff."

"Did you jump into bed with Cloudy the 1st night you saw him?"

"Absolutely not, I dragged him into my bed."

"Why are we so different? Robert is a woman hound. You are a slut, and I am still a virgin, technically."

"Hurry up, it's the technically I want to hear about."

"We kept showering with each other, and the restrictions applied until one evening, when I was so horny I couldn't take it anymore. The water was hotter than usual, and it was flowing between my legs, and through my vagina. Adam was washing my hair. It is one of my favorite things he does for me. Suddenly, his hands were on my arms, and on my sides. I leaned my head back to look at him as they moved underneath my breasts for the 1st time. I didn't say a word, I closed my eyes and moaned. He knew he had my permission, and he took advantage of it. He played with them as only I had before, and it was totally different. He pulled at my nipples until they hurt and then knelt beside me and suckled on them both at the same time. Then he did the unimaginable, he bit them. I screamed and had an unbelievable orgasm. He wasn't finished with me. He released one breast and played with it using his hand. His mouth was ferocious with my other breast, and I was on a hair trigger, but I could not orgasm. I begged him to help me cum, but he told me he would have to go below with the other hairline to do it. I begged him not to penetrate me, and he promised I would be a virgin until December 26. I told him to go ahead.

His mouth transferred breasts, and his right hand slipped down my body, played with my pubic hair, and spread my thighs. Two fingers slipped between my vulva and found my distended clitoris. He took it between his fingers, and began jerking it off. I was going crazy, but it wasn't enough. I was screaming, and yelling at him to do more, when his mouth covered mine. At that very instant, he squeezed my clit until I thought it would collapse. It didn't, it set off the most amazing orgasm I had ever had. I screamed into his mouth, and I passed out."

"Okay, I'm on fire, what happened next?"

"Hungry little bitch aren't you?"

"Don't play with me, I'm pregnant, and horny. I'll jump on you in a second if you don't keep talking."

"We kept playing around like this, but never went any further in the way of sex. All I have to say to him is I need a shower, and we both run to the bathroom as quickly as we can. The one thing I could not get over was my prudishness. I always wore clothes that went up to my neck and past my knees, even when we were at home. Adam worked with me on that problem, by making me take off one article of clothes a week. He didn't pick it; he made me do it. For one whole week, I walked around in one high heel shoe. I felt like an idiot, but I would not take off the other shoe. Then it was one stocking at a time, and the months went by. Then I made a mistake, and when he came home I was wearing a dress. I should've been wearing lederhosen, but I was wearing a dress and he took advantage of it immediately.

"Take it off Laura; I want to eat dinner while looking at you in a bra and panties."

"Can I go inside and put my riding clothes on?"

He simply said, "NO. Off now, I want to look at you, while I eat dinner."