There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin lay on his back; I lay on my stomach next to him. Julie scooted her chair over a few inches; the better to see my husband if came up the stairs.

"Okay Mama, head back, create a straight line to your throat."

I was no expert on anatomy, but I tilted my head, extended my neck, lining my throat up with my mouth. I took hold of Kevin's cock and slid it around my mouth until it was nestled at the entrance to my throat.

"Okay Mama, flatten your tongue - imagine a doctor with a tongue depressor - and open your throat - like you were yawning. Take a deep breath and slide Kevin along your tongue. If you feel the urge to gag pause and hold his penis in place as long as you can. Then repeat. His dick will go deeper and deeper."

I followed my daughter's precise instructions. She had a future as a teacher. Kevin's cock was soon sliding through my mouth to the entrance of my throat, but was having trouble getting past that point. There was resistance and when I tried to force him through my gag reflex flared up.

"Almost there Mama. Push your tongue outside your mouth, that's right, and then pull it back in while swallowing."

I did as she asked. Once, then tried again, and then on the third try, success. His penis pushed into my throat. With my daughter encouraging me I concentrated, taking in inch after inch until my was nose buried in his pubic hair. I held still, feeling like a champ, savoring my accomplishment.

"Okay Mama, let's try a throat massage. Make swallowing motions with your throat while licking his balls."

It took some effort, but I soon got it. Kevin loved it; Julie turned up the sound on her computer to drown out his guttural groans. I focused on his cock, where it was in my mouth and throat, how I was adjusting to it, trying to relax. The visualization was effective, I began to feel a sense of control, a sense of power. I moved my head back and forth, controlling the motion, and took hold of Kevin's shaft, sweeping my hand down the base of his dick and around his balls. Kevin initially let me dictate our movements, but as he gauged what I was doing began to move with me. His breathing flattened out, his dick trembled.

"Keep sucking him Mama, show us what a good little cocksucker you are."

I rubbed his balls and sucked him faster. Kevin began whimpering, struggling to hang on, to prolong the experience. This was wonderful! I sucked harder. His thighs shook.

Julie chimed in. "God, you two are so hot. My pussy's on fire. I'm playing with myself, my fingers are in my cunt. It feels so fucking good."

The image of Julie fingering herself filled my mind; Kevin's hand covered my head. He took over and increased the speed of the face fuck; dominating me, controlling me. He emitted short sharp grunts. His balls pulsated, then pulled back in his scrotum. And that was all the warning I got.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he grunted and came, shooting his cum into my stomach. I felt cheated, I wanted to taste him. As he pulled out I paused, rolling his softening cock inside my mouth, savoring his flavor.

"Is everything all right up there?"

Julie headed out the door and down the steps.

"Hey Daddy, we're done with the video. Mom and Kevin will be right down."

"What was that noise?"

"It was the computer, kinda loud huh?"

I put on my shirt, sans bra, and Kevin and I followed my daughter. My husband scanned my body. How could he not notice my braless tits, my erect nipples, my flushed face, the pungency of my dripping cunt? He said nothing. Julie walked Kevin to his truck.

"That Kevin seems like a real nice kid," my husband said

"That he is."

"I think he's good for Julie. She seems so happy."

"Yes dear, very good for Julie."

Julie returned, lay on the couch, her head in my lap, and pulled a blanket over she and I. She gave her father the PG version of our trip to the national park while running her hands down my legs, rubbing my calves, massaging my feet. I played with her short hair and unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt, slipping my hands inside. I found her breasts, her nipples were warm and erect. I traced their edges with my fingers, running my thumbs along their bottoms and nearby flesh. Julie mewled; she rubbed her head against my groin.

"Are you comfortable baby?" I asked.

"Oh yes Mama, very comfortable."

I played with her breasts for several happy minutes. If I was a guy, I realized, I'd already be attacking her nipples. This girl-on-girl love, I thought, promised much happiness. The outline of Julie's hand crawled up the inside of the blanket and under her shirt. She lay them on mine, encouraging me. Her eyes closed; she ran her tongue over her lips. She sat up, her back now pressed against my breasts. Her breathing deepened; blood poured into my daughter's tits; they heated up and swelled in my hand. Her face flushed.

Julie lay my hands on her breasts, they almost covered her fat tits, and moved them in a kneading motion. Following her lead I stroked and fondled her sweet boobs, squeezing and manipulating the firm warm flesh. My daughter closed her eyes, her head rested on my shoulder. She kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I ran a tongue in her ear and whispered, "Mama loves your tits. They're beautiful, you're beautiful."

A happy content smile crossed my child's face. She was taking long deep breaths and her hands fell away from mine. I worked her titties, imaging them as divine dough. Then she said something. I could not make it out. I lowered my ear to her mouth.

"Nipples mommy, play with my nipples."

I thumbed them, I rolled them between my fingers, I licked my fingertips and used them to lubricate her nips. I pushed her nips into her tit flesh and let go, enjoying the way her breasts jiggled against my hand. Julie gasped and I felt a steady movement of her hips. She was humping the air. I checked the blanket, it still obscured any view.

She mouthed a word. I couldn't make it out. She repeated it. I thought I understood.

"Harder?" I whispered.

She nodded yes.

I took her nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Julie shuddered and again mouthed the word harder. I increased the pressure; Julie's breathing became intense. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. I twisted her nipples, almost cruelly while squeezing the rest of her breasts. She dug her fingers into my thighs and, using her feet, pushed her body against mine.

"I've got to go to the bathroom."

My husband stood up and headed down the hall. Julie turned towards me, her eyes hooded and dilated, and pushed her tongue into my mouth, pressing one of my hands to her sopping sex. When the bathroom door opened Julie turned back around and stood. Holding the blanket in her arms, the better to hide her erect nipples and swollen, partially exposed, breasts, she said, "Daddy, if you don't mind, Mommy and I are going to sit outside for awhile. It is such a nice evening."

"No honey, that's fine."

My husband's attention returned to the television; my braless tits and erect nipples escaped his notice. It was a lovely evening, temperature moderate, and Julie and I sat on the swing. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned into my body. Julie told me how long she had wanted me; how she had dreamed of making me her lover. Our hands glided over each other, driving up our considerable states of arousal. We brushed our lips together in short sweet kisses, not daring to plunge our tongues into each other's mouths with my husband a few feet away. Julie pulled out her phone; we watched the video she made of me deep throating her boyfriend.

Finally my husband announced he was going to bed. I told him Julie and I were going to sit up a while longer. We watched the progression of lights turn on and off as he headed upstairs. When the bedroom light flicked off I faced my daughter.

"If I recall correctly, I owe you one," and kissed her, her lips parting and playing with mine. I ran a hand down her back, stopping at its base. She pressed her sweet nubile form to me. Her hand kneaded my thigh. Her tongue slipped between my lips and licked mine. I moaned. My free hand went to the back of her head, tilting it forward; I kissed her nose, eyes, cheeks. Then our mouths were together again, our tongues twisting and dancing with each other. When we broke the kiss she rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you have any regrets?" she asked.

"Other than we didn't start sooner, no. But there is something I need to tell you."

My daughter picked up my suddenly serious tone. She rested her hands on mine.

"Kevin and I, we were lovers before this week. It happened three times. I guess he seduced me, but it was wonderful. I haven't been able to stop wanting him."

She was silent as she absorbed the news. When she spoke there was no anger in her voice.

"Well, that explains a lot. He never told me, but man could I feel the heat between you two, it was pretty intense. I could see how he turned you on, the way your eyes lingered on him, the unconscious ways you touched yourself when he was around. I asked him if he was attracted to you. He admitted it freely; he was my first boyfriend who acknowledged wanting you, although they all did. There would be something wrong with a guy who didn't.

"Well, I guess I'm supposed to be jealous or something, but Mom, I've wanted you for years. I've long fantasized about sharing my boyfriends with you. So when I saw the chemistry between you and Kevin, I figured I'd take advantage and use it to get the three of us in bed. When I suggested it to Kevin he put up no resistance. Now I see why. Heck, I wish someone had clued me in earlier.

"I've also heard you and Dad over the years; he clearly ain't much in bed. Mom, I love you and a woman as sexy and desirable as you are deserves to be fucked well and often and you've got to admit, Kevin knows his way around the bedroom."

I pulled her tight. I wondered if I should be angry over having been manipulated, but the idea had no traction. I hadn't been honest with her either. The truth is that I loved what had happened.

"So no jealously."

"No Mom, no jealously."

With that she turned back to me. Her kisses were more passionate, more needy. I responded in kind and soon our mouths were locked together. We took turns exploring. I savored her insistent talented tongue. I pushed pas the hem of her shorts and slipped a finger into her thong, shoving it inside her. She whimpered and ground her hips into my hand. Julie undid my belt and pressed three fingers into my cunt while thumbing my clit. She was tireless, her fingers twisting around inside, stroking my g-spot. Her mouth was a whirling dervish, kissing my neck, my ears, licking my upper chest, visiting my mouth.

I was grunting, low and quiet, in time with my groin, which steadily humped her hand. I felt the tension and pressure build up within me, craving release. The spring kept tightening, tightening. My purring sounds became a louder continuous moan. And then it broke loose. Pleasure burst inside my cunt, flooding my body; juice squirted, coating Julie's hand. I tried to confine myself to low shuddering groans. There was no need to alert the neighbors. But I failed, yelping my joy. It was wonderful and sweet and I loved my daughter and, for the moment, we sat holding each other under the beautiful night sky, wallowing in the feelings, and making sure no one had heard me.

However, the sweet soft feel of the body next to mine could not be long resisted. After waiting to make sure all was safe, I nibbled on the back of her neck and moved to an ear, into which I sank my tongue.

She squealed.

"Sensitive spot?"

"Very."

And that is where I focused my attention while I undid the buttons to her shirt and cupped and fondled her breasts. Her breasts swelled with need; her nipples were erect and hard; my hand drifted south, taking the time to dance over her flat sensitive tummy. Her cunt was wet and I slid two fingers inside her and, slowly and methodically, moved them in and out. My other hand returned to her delightful breasts. It was time to eat my daughter's pussy. The swing would not provide enough stability.

"Baby, get up."

She did as asked. She did not know what I intended, but she knew it was going to be good. I dragged her to one of our heavy lawn chairs, straddled her, and sucked on her perfect round tits, making love to her nipples. I grabbed her shorts. Julie lifted her hips, allowing me to pull them and her thong off. She spread her legs.

My daughter had the smoothest, pinkest, prettiest pussy I'd ever seen.

I pressed my face to her, took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet scent, and shoved my tongue into her hot little box.

"Oh yes! Oh, Mama that's so, ohhh."

I spread her pussy lips open and dragged my tongue across her snatch. I placed a soft kiss on her clit and then licked it hard. Her hips bucked and she moaned, "Ohmigod, I can't believe it, oh Mama I love it, Oh, damn!"

I pushed two fingers inside her, she was warm, wet, tight. I reached up to pull on her right nipple. Julie rocked her hips into my fingers. I released her clit and ran my tongue up and down the soft wet folds of her delicious pussy.

"Oh Mama, oh that feels good!"

"You like it, you like your Mama licking your pretty pussy. You proud baby? You've turned your Mama into your fuck-mate. Are you going to suck my pussy like I suck yours?"

"Oh yes Mama. That's it Mom, make it feel good."

Trying to recall what she had done to me the night before, I pulled the skin above her clit taut and touched the nub with the tip of my tongue. I swirled my tongue around in hard fast circles and thrust my fingers into her. She moaned in delight.

"Right there! Oh, please, please don't stop oh I want to cum!"

I kept at it; I loved pleasuring my daughter. Julie accepted it all, letting her body respond freely without control or conscious effort. From now on that would be me: I would be open to all the pleasure the world could bring me. I would deny myself no longer. The thought was intoxicating. I was so damn aroused; my pussy was wet; I was humping the air. I licked her as hard and as fast as I could; Julie's whimpers grew higher in pitch.

"Please, please Mama, keep going."

She was ready. Her legs shook; her body tensed. I wiggled my fingers inside her, torturing her g-spot. Her pussy contracted. She arched her back, covered her mouth with her forearm, and writhed wildly as she tried, and failed, to suppress a feral howl. My daughter was consumed by her orgasm: wailing, screaming, head-thumping, grinding, thrashing into my face. Her tight hot blond pussy gushed liquid. I kept moving my fingers and forced my face into her gyrating sex, lashing her clit with my tongue and lips. Julie yelped and moaned. The feeling of her young pussy convulsing around my fingers was exhilarating.

I loved it, loved controlling her body, making her cum. As the final convulsions of her orgasm washed through her she rolled on her side. I wrapped my arms around her. She was damp with perspiration. We spooned. She held my hand in hers and kissed it. "I love you Mama."

We lay still for a long time, just holding each other, enjoying the soft breeze on our bodies. Then my daughter, her voice regaining its strength, said, "Oh my god Mama, I came so hard. It was wonderful. Now it's your turn!"

I was ready. I lay on my back, lifting my legs in the air. Julie removed my shorts and underwear and perched between my legs. She blew a little breath of air across my dew-covered jewel.

"Oh yesssss," I whispered. Julie licked my fat, blood-engorged lips, following the curve of one labium from bottom to top, stopping just a hair short of my clit. Then, tracing a line just under my clit, she moved to the other lip and slowly licked down, arriving at my slippery, wet, oozing pussy hole. She stiffened her tongue and thrust into me.

I groaned my delight.

Julie started back up again, slowly, teasingly licking the cream-filled slit until her tongue was poised, just below my clit.

"I love you Mama, the way you smell, the way you taste, I love the feel of your soft sweet hot wet pussy."

She raked her tongue across my clit. My hips twitched. She flicked her tongue along my labia and rubbed her fingers against my pussy; two snaked inside. Julie placed her tongue over them and slowly licked, up and down, back and forth. When she got to my clit I tried to push it into her tongue, but Julie moved back and swirled her tongue around the folds of my pussy. I raised my head: I was transfixed at the sight of her cute little face and pink tongue between my thighs. It was where she had come from. I took hold of my breasts, kneading them. Julie made her way back to my clit, teasing it with her tongue.

"Harder, please harder."

Julie complied and I happily sighed. I placed my legs on her back, moaning as her soft tongue played across my aching needy flesh. Julie moved her strong fingers in and out of my hungry cunt; I thrust my hips into them and her soft tongue, letting go of my tits to caress my child's soft hair. My legs trembled. Julie started sucking my clit. I arched my back and gave my nipples a hard, almost painful pinch. I was so close. I moaned loudly and started bucking wildly, thrusting my pussy into Julie's experienced eager tongue.

I clamped my legs around her head, pinning her face to my thighs, bucking, and then it happened: a wonderful powerful divine orgasm crashed through me. I started with a wail, which quickly degenerated into a long shuddering moan.

Thank god my husband is a sound sleeper.

Julie sat up. I licked my lips at the sight of her glistening face. She crawled forward and I pulled her into a deep kiss, then licked my juice from her lips and cheeks. Julie kissed my neck and chest. I held her tight. We lay together, waiting for the strength to climb the stairs. I asked, I thought playfully, "Well are you cheating on Kevin with me or is Kevin cheating on you with me?"

My daughter laughed. "Mom, Kevin may be my main squeeze, but were not exclusive. If you're a good girl I might introduce you around."

12