There's Something about Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

I flung open the door and found a tableaux that I can't forget to this day.

Sloane was lying on her back with her legs high in the air. She'd obviously stolen a pair of her mother's black stockings as her legs were clad in the sheer hose. Her feet were shod in shiny black pumps she kept 'for special' and her skirt was hitched up around her waist, her bosom exposed and heaving. Her head was thrown back on the pillows her hair fanned around her face like an angel; her face was a mask of lust and debauchery as she gasped profanities.

"Fuck me! Fuck me honey! Oh god yes fuck me!" she gasped as her nails raked the back of the high school quarterback who lay thrusting between her legs.

She sensed my presence and her head snapped around and she glared at me.

"Get out! Get out! Get out you freak!" she screamed.

I ran from the house sobbing and sprinted to our 'secret place'. It was about half a mile down a track that ran from our back yard into an overgrown paddock; an old shed once used for tack and horses, now deserted and dilapidated. I climbed the rickety ladder to the loft, laddering my hose on the splinters. My makeup had run; smeared by tears and sweat. I dug around under the hay and found the secret place where Sloane kept her stash of illicit cigarettes and tried to light one. My hand shook but I eventually got it going and was seized by coughing fit.

I was determined to smoke the damn thing and I did and then lit another. I'd got it half done when Sloane hiked herself up over the top of the ladder.

"Those things 'll kill ya," she grinned down at me.

She held out her hand I offered up the cigarettes and the plastic disposable lighter. Sloane lit up and blew out a long stream of smoke.

I noticed she was bare-legged and had replaced her 'fuck-me heels' with sneakers.

She dropped down beside me and turned my face to hers and looked directly into my eyes.

"You gonna tell Momma?"

I stared up the cobweb strewn ceiling; slivers of daylight penetrating the cracks between the boards.

"Nope," I whispered; my throat hoarse from crying and the smoke.

Sloane scrunched over next to me and snuggled up to me. She held me for what seemed like an eternity; her head resting on my chest.

"I love you Sarah. I love you like a sister," Sloane whispered.

Fresh tears streamed down my face.

"But if you tell a soul what saw. If you tell Momma. Even if you confess to what you saw to the Pastor under the sacrosanct of confession I'll fuck you over. I'll ruin your life."

"You're the big shot going to college now and I'm the white trash who dropped out to go to beautician school. I reckon Momma loves you almost as much as she loves me."

"But don't forget one thing," she raised her head from my chest and I saw the malignancy in her eyes.

"Under all that lipstick and powder, those blouses and skirts, those hose and heels..."

Her hand shot under my skirt and she dug her fingers viciously into my groin until she found my penis gaffed between my legs and squeezed me until I gasped with pain.

"Under it all you're still a boy! You walk like woman, talk like a woman, probably even think like one for all I know. But you're just Stephen Grayson wearing nylons and a dress and I'll shout it from the rooftops if you ever cross me you bitch!"

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12