There's the Rub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I knelt to attend to her lower half, I had her place each foot--one at a time, of course--on the incline of my leg. This oriented me to dry between her legs. Once I'd made sure any traces of water had been absorbed, I slid my bare fingers over her folds. They were engorged and a deep scarlet from my recent attention. They were also quite slippery. Not to mention, sensitive. My brief caress provoked both a shiver and a groan.

"Am I to infer," I asked, "that you'd like to play some more?"

"I wouldn't say 'no'."

I placed her hands on the vanity countertop so she was facing the mirror over the sink. Standing behind her, I directed her attention to her left. I loved the look of surprise, then delight, on her face when she noticed a full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door.

Our reflections peered back at us in profile: Eileen bent at the waist so her derrière was thrust out behind her. Me, in back of her with a full salute, the tip of which was just an inch or so away from that lovely bottom. While we were staring, a droplet formed on my cockhead and slowly unspooled onto the bathmat below.

"Oh, that's hot," she growled.

"Yeah," I replied, "it's a delicious way to indulge a voyeuristic streak... even if you didn't know you had one."

I bent my knees and slowly pushed my hips so that my length slid along her sex. We both moaned in unison. Her hand reached beneath and pressed me a shade further into that slippery furrow as I rocked back and forth. From the way her pelvis was canted, I think she was causing my cock to graze her clit with every forward thrust. It was also implied by the way her breath caught every time I pushed my hips toward her.

I noticed the way she switched her attention every so often between the vanity mirror in front of her and the tall one on the door to her side. The different perspectives were clearly intensifying her experience.

Reaching around to cup her breasts, I savored their soft roundness and the contrasting rigidity of her nipples. As I began to tweak those responsive buds, Eileen hissed, "Wait, wait. Hold still a sec."

When I followed her instruction, she steered me inside her with a murmur of satisfaction. The gradual slide in was intense. My every sense and nerve were already over-stimulated by our play in the shower. Now to have those high-strung receptors completely enveloped in her warmth and wetness... un-fucking-believable.

Once I was in to the hilt, she renewed her gyrations and I followed suit, still cradling her tits.

If I looked down, I saw her rippling back muscles taper into a slender waist, then flare out to that sweetly rounded ass. The perfect point of view to watch my shining ramrod shove in and out of her.

Should I choose to gaze ahead of me, I could see her expression contorted by pleasure. The muscles in one arm flexed as she braced on the countertop for support. Her other arm rippled with her rhythmic efforts to stimulate her clit.

When I peered to my side, I got the full spectacle of our two bodies rutting with abandon. Eileen was clearly as lost in the sensations as I.

Those three points of view combined with the scent of our excitement, the accelerating pace of our breathing and thrusting to bring things to a fever pitch.

Eileen leaned further forward to brace one forearm on the countertop. Her other hand swirled furiously on her clit. She slammed back into me frantically, grunting and gasping for air.

When she screamed and spasmed, I couldn't hold back anymore. My fingers dug into her hips and I convulsed like an electrocuted man, emptying all that pent up longing and lust into her.

When our exertions ebbed, Eileen slumped forward and rested her head on her forearms. My semi-erect length was still inside her and I was reluctant to withdraw. I let fall a soft rain of kisses across her shoulders and down her back. Our bodies were sheened with sweat now and I could taste the salt on my lips.

"Sweetness," she breathed

I wasn't sure if she meant that as an endearment or a pronouncement on what we'd just done. Either way, the sound of the word in her voice was intensely moving to hear.

"Geoff, you beautiful thing," Eileen crooned, "I need to crawl into your bed before my legs give out." I was feeling none too sturdy either, so I led her to my bedroom, where we both climbed under the covers. Nestling into me, with an arm draped across my chest, she murmured something unintelligible and drifted off to sleep almost as quickly as it takes to describe it.

Neither of us had enjoyed much rest the night before, so I was spent too. At the same time though, I was abuzz with the wildly unexpected events of the morning. I felt a mild sense of disbelief that this had happened... that she was here in my arms and fast asleep.

The next couple of hours were spent listening to the susurrus of her breathing, relishing the closeness and warmth of her.

I also savored the details of the delight and passion we'd just shared. Rather predictably, this resulted in Mr. Irrepressible making an appearance. Eileen must've just woken because she wrapped her fingers around the stiffening length.

"Jesus, Geoff. Seriously?," she chuckled.

I replied, "I've had a crush on you for years and here you are, naked and in my bed. No jury would convict."

She giggled at that, saying, "Do you think you can defer that appetite until we can satisfy another one? Don't you want breakfast? I know I'm famished."

Throwing back the covers, I rose to my knees and looked down at her. "I will happily cook for mam'selle, if you will grant me but a single minute to enjoy your loveliness."

"What a ham you are," she mock-groused, but she shifted onto her back and unfolded her arms and legs to give me a better view. As I scanned those exquisite proportions, I forgot to exhale. When I realized, I said, my voice tinged with wonder, "You literally take my breath away."

Eileen smiled radiantly, then suddenly scowled when she saw Mr. Irrepressible had become thoroughly rampant. She swatted my thigh and laughed, "You control yourself and stop acting like a teenager. I need some calories, goddammit!"

In the kitchen, I chopped up onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and garlic for an omelet. I was in my pajamas again and I'd lent Eileen my robe. She was nearly the same size as I, so it suited her well. As I minced the garlic, she once again snuggled against my back and wrapped her arms around me.

The appealingly sharp aroma of sautéing onions filled the kitchen while I whisked the eggs. Eileen was still cuddling me from behind, so I presumed she didn't mind my movements.

"Eileen?"

"Hmm?"

"How's this going to work?"

There was a brief pause before she answered, "To be honest, I have no fucking clue." Her fingers combed absently through my hair. She continued, "I've never done anything remotely like this. A year ago, I wouldn't have even contemplated it. In some ways, I still can't believe I'm contemplating it now."

The veggies had cooked long enough, so I poured the beaten eggs into the skillet. Eileen pressed her lips to the nape of my neck, sending a flutter down my spine. She went on, her voice in my ear, "I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day with the shocking selfishness of my choices. I don't doubt a good therapist would counsel you to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. And me?... I probably couldn't marshal a compelling argument against those viewpoints."

I leaned over to put bread in the toaster while I reached behind me to return the embrace as best I could. When the eggs looked like they could do without me for a moment, I turned to face her. She said, "What I'm proposing isn't rational and it might not be right, but I will do everything I can to hold onto you." After a brief hesitation, she added, "I leave it up to you to tell me if and when that's not enough."

I held her and kissed her with a fervor that answered her better than words probably could.

As we sat down at the kitchen table, I considered that a great deal of my life had been given to anticipating the future. Much of that anticipation had been infused with anxiety and insecurity.

I am only just now coming to accept that I don't know what tomorrow will bring; no one does.

In the here and now, I was spending time with a woman I loved and who loved me in return. Despite the rain and gloom outside, this was a fine day and I was grateful for it.

The End

February 2023