Theresa Shakes It For The Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn girl," Dave said, " you really feel good. It feels tight but you're so wet that it's no problem at all. My cock is loving it."

"Ohh yes, ummm so good," she said, so good Dave, so damn good," Terry said, your cock is so big, I love it baby, love it. Fuck me hard baby, it's OK, fuck me, fuck me oh damn fuck me!"

Dave began to really pound her, a part of him didn't want to but she seemed to want it so bad and nothing appeared to hurt her. He couldn't help himself, he'd never fucked a pregnant woman before even though he had always wanted to. He was fucking her so hard now that her tits were jumping all over her chest and flipping drops of milk everywhere.

"Unnnnhh, yes Dave, fuck that pussy," Terry nearly shouted, " mmm Dave, baby I'm gonna cum soon, I can feel it starting, I'm gonna cum hard baby, so hard, here it cums Dave, here it cums honey!"

Terry was shouting in orgasm which concerned Dave as it was now after 1 a.m. The last thing they needed was other guests calling the desk complaining about all their noise.

Dave was jabbing her in short thrusts now, withdrawing only a couple of inches then slamming back in.

He could feel his own orgasm approaching, he kept jabbing her and suddenly stopped, he was as deep as he could get and suddenly, like a freight train screaming down the tracks his cum began exploding inside Terry's pussy. He had not cum in a while and this one was almost painful it was so forceful.

"Oh yes baby, I can feel it," Terry said, actually crying a little it was so good, " I can feel every ejaculation, every one sweetie."

Dave must have shot about 6 good ropes of cum and then a few weaker ones but finally his orgasm had diminished though he would occasionally move just a little and get a small jolt from his cock. He leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips, something that they had not been doing much.

"Mmmm, that was sooo good Dave, so good," Terry said, kissing him back softly.

"You're one hot expectant mother Terry," Dave said smiling at her. You know that I did not have this planned, I never intended for something like this to happen," he said seriously.

"I know that," Terry said seriously, " I didn't plan this or think about it either."

They were once again lying on their sides facing each other. The snow was continuing to fall lightly. It wasn't really cold in the room but the sight of the snow caused both of them to pull the covers up under their chins. Dave reached out and again gently began to squeeze Terry's breasts.

They fucked again after a while, Dave taking her from the rear, her big milky tits swaying in time to his thrusting.

He heard her arise 2 or 3 times during the night to relieve herself which did not surprise him due to her hugely pregnant condition.

In the morning they fucked again, Terry mounting him and carefully sliding down on his big cock, but eventually humping him with abandon. He was treated to a rainstorm of drops of milk from her wildly flopping tits as she fucked him. They showered together and then dressed. Terry once again donning the clothing that she had worn to work.

Dave took her to within 4 miles of her residence, dropping her at a small coffee shop in a shopping plaza. She had called her brother and he was going to pick her up in about 20 minutes on his way home from work. Dave had no idea what kind of story she was going to tell them to explain how she got almost home. As she prepared to leave the vehicle she leaned toward him and they shared a short, tender kiss, Terry plainly had tears in her eyes. Both of them knew that they would never see or hear from each other again.

That wasn't entirely correct though. Dave suspected somehow that he had let something slip and that she knew the name of the company that he worked for. He had shielded his last name though, but somehow she knew. He didn't know, maybe she had peeked in his wallet when he was in the bathroom. She had never bothered him in the ensuing weeks but suddenly he got an email through the company's internet sight. It simply said:

David;

Thank you so much for your loss control advice on our policy. We received a small amount of storm damage last week but everything turned out fine thanks to you. She was quite a storm though. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!

Theresa Hayman

So Terry had delivered and everything was fine. She had delivered a girl.

Dave's boss congratulated him on his good work but told him that they couldn't identify the policyholder from the name and wondered if he remembered the policy name or did he have any record of the policy number. Dave told her that he didn't have any record of anything like that and didn't recall anyone with that name. She continued to ask about it periodically for the next couple of weeks but Dave continued to give her the same answer. From her look he wasn't sure she was buying it but he continued to stick to his story.

12