They Are A-OK Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Jason's growing cock poking into my ass as his unguided hands fondled and groped me. I was told to turn. Our lips met. We kissed deeply as our hands explored. My hands found his balls and cock. His hands found my ass. After another few minutes Jerry moved behind me and Jason was ordered to his knees. As Jason sucked my cock, Jerry rubbed his hard tool along my ass crease. Every few minutes new positions were ordered. Each of us had turns to suck and be sucked; to rub and be rubbed upon.

After awhile Caleb barked, "Stop and line up!"

I didn't want to stop. I was aching for release. I was nearly crazed with desire. I was also stunned that I could have such desperate need even after so many orgasms. Without a word the TM's went to their knees in front of us. But they did not kneel before their assigned pledge. Caleb was in front of me slurping on my throbbing cock. Dom was deep throating Jason and Derrick was sucking Jerry's balls. My need to cum was almost painful. Moaning, panting and slurping sounds filled the room like some erotic underground symphony. My heart was beating so hard my temples pounded. As hard as Caleb was working my cock I simply could not cum. I knew it was because the tank was empty. I discovered what I now know to be a universal truth in all things there is a point of excess. I had reached a place where sex was no longer purely pleasure. My need for climax was agonizing.

Then suddenly it happened. I remember the flash of light. I remember screaming. I remember the deafening sound beating in my ears. I do not remember being carried to bed. The three of us must have had similar experiences. We awoke together in the bed, still naked. Our bodies intertwined. None of us knew how we had gotten into bed. We did know that once again it was daylight. First night was finished. We had definitely shared a bonding experience we would never forget.

When I sat up I saw that our books were in neat piles on the sofa. In addition, there were clothes taken from our dorm rooms. Jerry was the first out of bed. He read the note to us.

Congratulations, you have completed first night and showed your mettle. Get dressed and return to your dorms. You will be contacted with further instructions. You are not to have any orgasms until given permission by your TMs!

My first thought was that an orgasm was the farthest thing from my mind. I didn't know that we were being tested.

12