They Are A-OK Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ray has given me an ultimatum. He wants to fuck you and he says that the only way I can keep seeing you is if you agree to be his for a couple of hours every now and again," Dante said with tears in his eyes.

"Damn, would you stop seeing me if he told you to?" Kyle asked stunned.

"I would have to, baby."

"Fuck I don't want to lose you but I don't know if I can let that ass wipe fuck me."

"I know and I don't want you to, even though I really want to keep seeing you."

The conversation ended with Kyle offering to try. He was too into Dante to simply walk away. The encounter between Ray and Kyle went bad due to Ray's zealous domination and humiliation of Kyle. My teddy bear had turned into a grizzly. After sucking Ray's dick and taking a hard fucking and even accepting a few slaps on the ass Ray got too cocky. He went for some ball torture and even nastier humiliation then he had already given out. Kyle turned the tables on the Dom and ended up giving Ray a pretty good beating. He managed to regain control and stopped short of doing any real damage. However, Dante paid the price of the uncontrolled rage and Kyle's first love affair ended.