They Are A-OK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First off, I am sorry if I confused you or upset you," He started in a calm soft tone, "Things got going and well hell you are a hot and you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

I wanted to assure him that I had enjoyed every second of it, but the words simply wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"As for my sexuality," He continued, "I enjoy both chicks and guys. So if you have to have a label I guess I am bisexual."

"Bisexual?" I repeated softly, not really sure what he meant.

"Christ you are from a small town," He sighed, sounding a bit exasperated.

"Yeah so what? You ain't exactly from freaking New York! You saying I don't suck cock cuz I am some dumb hick or something?" I stammered.

"Fuck no, Jesus, John, calm down. I just mean it is unusual to find a guy that doesn't know about bisexuals."

"What they teach you about that stuff in that fancy Ohio prep school?" I shot back trying to take the offensive.

"It was discussed in sex ed, but that is not the point." "Shit, if they taught that in my school the PTA would run the principal out of town. So you just screw around with whoever? Isn't that like cheating on Jenny?"

"No I don't just have sex with anyone. I like you, you are hot. The situation just came up. I can see I shouldn't have let it happen. You clearly weren't ready for it. But it isn't cheating. Jenny knows I am bisexual. She understands that I sometimes play with guys. That is why we are so good together and have been able to be a couple for so long. Maybe it is even the reason I love her so much."

"She's ok with it? Does she.....?"

"She isn't bi if that is what you are asking. She experimented a little out of curiosity but it isn't her thing. As far as I know other than me the only other person she is sexually active with is one of my frat brothers who occasionally joins us for a threesome. I am sure she would tell me if there was any one else. We are both very open and accepting of the other's sexual needs and desires."

"Well, thank you for explaining. I guess I have a lot of thinking to do. It is a big thing to digest."

"Oh shit, that reminds me. You said you were looking for me and needed to talk. Some crappy mentor I am. What's up?"

"Oh, I guess that problem got pushed to the back of my mind after what happened."

I told him about Chrissy and our last night together. I had tears running down my cheeks by the time I finished.

"Damn that sucks. I can't believe she actually fucked you and then said it was one for the road. She could have at least told you first and given you the option of one last fuck," He said sympathetically as he moved next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

The gesture would have felt great in the past. But with the new knowledge of his sexuality and my confusion over what happened in the locker room it made me a little uncomfortable. But I needed him. He was my only real friend. He was the only one I could turn to. I pressed my face into his shoulder and began to sob.

"I am really sorry it happened that way man. I feel really bad about earlier too. I didn't know I was taking advantage of guy with a broken heart. But I got to say Chrissy was right. You are too young to be wearing a fucking anchor. That's why Jenny and I work so well. We both understand that we aren't ready for an exclusive relationship."

"Well maybe that works for you. But I was fucking happy being in love and being exclusive."

"John, how can you be so sure? Up until an hour or so ago she was the only person other than yourself that ever gave you an orgasm. Be honest you enjoyed what we did, didn't you?"

"I was sure. God I love her so much! As for what happened earlier, yeah I liked it. Fuck, Troy it was the best blow job I ever had; maybe the best orgasm. But that isn't the fucking point!" I protested.

"Of course it is. You don't have enough experience to pick a life partner. You grew up in a small town. I am not saying you have to like being with guys. Although I know lots more guys than you think are bi. The point is you need to experience more things before making life choices."

"Maybe you are right. I just don't feel like I know anything I used to be certain of before. But I do know that I have had enough new experiences for one day."

"Yeah, god, John, I really am sorry. My timing couldn't have been worse."

"Timing was more my fault than yours. I was the one that showed up in the locker room."

I was still very confused about what had happened in the locker room. However, talking out my feelings about Chrissy had made me feel better. I knew it would take awhile but felt like I would survive for the first time since she hit me with the news.

"So do I get to continue to be your mentor?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Yes, I can't imagine not having you to talk to, but I don't think I want you sucking my cock again," I said surprising myself with my frankness.

A few minutes later I decided that I needed to leave his room. For all my confusion and outward denial of desire, I was having thoughts I didn't want. I couldn't handle any more at that moment. It was impossible to deny that I had feelings for Troy. Up until then they had been what I thought were normal feelings for another guy. It was like the feelings I imagined brothers might have for each other. The blow job felt good, but at that point I had begun to wonder what it would feel like to suck his cock. Just the thought that I might actually take a guy's dick in my mouth and like it made me anxious. However, the worse feelings were caused by a sudden curiosity about kissing him. That had come from my own imagination. Not from anything Troy had said or done.

The weeks between Thanksgiving and the end of the semester went by quickly. The friendship between Troy and I continued and grew. We didn't have another conversation about his sexuality or what happened in the locker room. We talked a lot about Chrissy and relationships in general. With Troy's encouragement I even managed to ask a girl in my Calculus class out. Stacey's cock sucking skills were somewhere between Chrissy's Troy's. The best thing about that relationship was that we agreed that we were just in it for fun. It continued through finals and we even got together over the break. With the help of that relationship and Troy's continued council I slowly put aside the pain of losing my first love. However, that pain was replaced with a growing dilemma.

I was thinking more and more about doing sexual things with Troy. I began to wonder if my emotional attachment to him was within the realm of normal guy to guy nonsexual relationships. These thoughts bothered me all the more because I was having them while I was involved in a great sexual relationship with Stacey. She completely satisfied my physical needs. Over the winter break I resolved to have another conversation about being bisexual with Troy as soon as the new semester began.

On the long bus ride back to school I was extremely anxious and nervous. I was going back a few days early. I knew Troy would already be back on campus and I wanted the opportunity to talk to him before the semester started. The soccer coach was known as a ball buster. His boys were always the first ones back after a break. He wanted to get in all the practices he could. Besides that, Troy was spring rush chairman for the A-OKs. I didn't have much interest in being a Greek of any kind. Still I wondered if my friendship with Troy might get me an invite to be one of the early pledges to the frat.

I had learned that AOK seldom selected freshman. They preferred to bring in sophomores during spring rush and a few juniors they missed during their fall rush. So I didn't really feel I had much of chance. However, there was a rumor that they sometimes offered a kind of pre-membership to a select few guys. Since no one but members of AOK really knew how the process worked, I had no real way of knowing if I had any shot. Odd thing was there were at least four frats I could have gotten into fairly easily. I had no interest in those or any frat other than AOK. I am not sure I realized that my interest in the A-OK's was about Troy and his frat brother team mate I met in the dorm that day after fall break.

Campus felt a little eerie as I walked up from the bus station in the adjacent town. The usually bustling quad and dorm complex was abandoned and quiet. I lugged my stuff up to my room and was all settled in quickly. I was the only one back on my entire floor. I hadn't really thought about how weird it would be to be on campus almost completely alone. I figured since the dorms were open other students would have come back early too. But only those that had to be on campus, athletes, a few Greeks and those with campus jobs, came back early. Since I was on swim team no one would think it odd I was back early.

After another hour hanging in my room alone, I decided to head over to the sports complex and get some laps in. Our coach wasn't planning any formal practice, but three weeks out of the pool meant I needed to get back into a routine. The only open door to the locker room was the one the soccer team used. When I arrived Troy and his teammates were out on the field. I figured that the coach must have really been running them hard because I managed to get in a long swim and a half hour in the sauna before I heard the boisterous players in the locker room. Having been in the sauna long enough, I was ready for a shower. However, that meant walking past the entire soccer team nearly naked and probably sharing the shower room with many of them. I was feeling self conscious about being naked in front of a bunch of guys. I had an athletic build and knew I was as well endowed as the average guy. Truth was I was proud of my body. But after what happened the last time I was in the locker room with the soccer team I wasn't sure how I might react. The thought of getting an erection in that situation was very scary.

Just as I was getting my nerve up to walk out, three of the players came into the small sauna room. None of them had bothered with towels. One of the guys was the guy I had seen in the locker room a few times, Scott Givens. I hadn't noticed how huge his cock was previously. The second was Troy's friend Dom who also had a nice sized package. I had never seen the third guy before. His cock was about average and looked pretty small next to his companion's tools. He was also uncircumcised which caused me to look a bit longer than I should have.

"Hey John, you come back early for practices too?" Scott said cheerfully as the guys plopped down on the bench across from me.

"Yeah, I needed to get some time in the pool to loosen up after the break."

"Cool, do you know Dom and Gary?"

"I met Dom but I don't think I have seen Gary before."

To my surprise Gary and Dom both jumped up and extended their hands. They were both A-OKs and though I didn't know it at the time it was a major violation of frat policy not to shake hands when introduced to someone. Politeness seemed to require me to stand too. Since my towel was just laying over my lap it fell to the floor when I stood up and took Dom's offered hand. Suddenly I was standing naked with three well built very attractive guys and having some odd feelings.

"Oh yeah I remember your Troy's mentee," Dom said with a big smile, "Good to see you again."

I was sure he had taken the opportunity to look down and get a glance at my dick as I turned to shake Gary's hand.

"Good to meet you, Gary Davidson," He said as he pumped my hand.

Gary started making some small talk about the life of an athlete at school while Dom returned to his seat. I felt trapped, unable to move as long as this new acquaintance was talking. I was barely able to follow him do to my head swirling with unusual thoughts and feeling odd being naked and standing so close to another naked guy. Out of the corner of my eye it looked like Dom and Scott were looking me over pretty carefully too. I wanted to run away but couldn't. When Gary finally let me have an opening to speak I told them that I had been in the steam long enough and was heading for the shower. When I bent to pick up my towel I saw that Dom was about half erect. I stepped out of the sauna with my towel once again around my waist. A lot of the guys had already left locker room. I figured the soccer team much like the swim team was divided between the quick escape guys and the locker room dawdlers. Since that day after fall break I had become more of a locker room dawdler. Although at that point I didn't admit it even to myself I was taking every opportunity to see other guys naked. As I turned toward the shower room, Troy came up behind me and did the old tap on the opposite shoulder trick. When I fell for it he yanked my towel off me and snapped it against my ass.

"Shit what the fuck?" I yelped as the terry cloth stung my ass.

Troy started laughing and said, "That's the penalty for falling for the dumbest lame-assed trick in the book, buddy."

"Mother-fucker that hurts!"

"Awwwwwwww want me to kiss your boo-boo," He mocked.

"Yeah Troy, you better drop down and give that ass a big smooch!" I heard a strange voice say.

Troy had a look in his eye that I couldn't understand. I turned toward the voice and saw the other guy. I recognized him from seeing him around campus, but didn't know him. He was a huge guy; at least six-four, probably 250 pounds of pure muscle. No one could help but have their eyes drawn to his taut rippling abs and on down to his impressive cock. It lay against his thigh like some long dark erotic serpent with a huge purplish head. Behind his cock his fur covered sack held two extra large balls.

"John, don't take it wrong but I got to do this," Troy said as he got down on one knee.

Before I could react he took hold of my hips and planted a noisy wet kiss on the spot where the towel had hit. Then he stood up looking very embarrassed.

"Good boy," The big guy said and extended his hand to me.

"I am Brock Davis, vice-president of the A Θ K. Thanks for being such a good sport," He said as we shook hands.

"Brock this is John Campanelli, my mentee," Troy said quickly.

"Good to meet you John. Shower is all your guys. Except for the steam hounds every one else is done," Brock said as he turned toward the lockers.

"Nice meeting you Brock," I lied.

I was actually mortified. Standing there naked with the two of them was bad enough but getting a kiss on the ass from a guy I knew was bisexual in front of that stud of a man was mortifying. It felt all the worse because I actually enjoyed having Troy's mouth on my ass.

"Sorry about that. It is a silly frat thing. It is re-pledge time so if a regular member like me gets caught making a dumb offer by an older brother they can challenge us to actually do whatever we said," Troy explained as we stepped under adjacent shower heads.

"You mean they can make you do anything and you got to do it?" I asked stunned at the implication.

"Well no, not unless I bring it up first. We just have to watch what we say when senior brothers are around. I didn't know he was there. I hope you aren't upset about the whole thing."

"Nah, it's cool. I just can't believe you would do anything he told you to do."

"Well he would never tell me to do anything terrible. He is a really good guy. He will be our president next year. Since he is on the five-year college plan he is getting an extra year. Besides kissing your ass is no hardship, John."

The warm water, the soapy lather, all those naked guys and Troy basically telling me that he liked kissing my ass combined to cause my dick to grow hard. I turned my back to Troy trying to hide my condition.

"John, there is no reason to hide it. Please don't be embarrassed," He said in a comforting tone. "Of course I don't mind this view either, your ass is hot."

Just then the sauna trio came into the shower room. The way I was standing I didn't hear them until Dom made a sarcastic remark.

"Careful, John, don't drop the soap looks like old Troy-boy is contemplating some fine ass."

I felt like I had been hit in the stomach. Despite my hard cock I wheeled around as if ready for a fight. I was standing too close to Troy and when I turned my hard cock hit his hard cock which made matters worse in my mind. I didn't know that he was also aroused. I really didn't want those three to think Troy and I were getting ready to have sex.

"Lay off you dumb fuck! John isn't into that shit," Troy said angrily as the two of us stood there with our dicks pointing forward.

"Oh shit sorry man," Dom said, "you are strictly a top huh?"

"Oh god I hope so," Gary added, "That would be a sweet piece of meat to have buried inside ya."

"What the fuck?" I retorted.

"Ignore them, John. They are just three lame assholes that can't think with anything other than their dicks," Troy said. "You stupid ass wipes he is straight."

"Oh fuck, sorry," They said almost in unison.

The truth was I was more flattered than anything. Though I thought I wasn't interested in guys, it was still nice to know people found me desirable. As far as I knew only three people had ever found me attractive in that way: Chrissy, Stacey and Troy. It was a strange kind of ego boost.

"Yeah well whatever. Don't worry about it. Troy I will catch you later, I need to get going," I said as I started to head for the door.

I was surprised when Scott followed me out.

"Hey wait a sec ok," He said as he touched my shoulder.

Thankfully the whole incident had had a deflating effect so when I turned around I was no longer displaying a hard cock. I figured that reinforced my straightness.

"What you need man?" I asked as causally as I could manage under the circumstances.

"I hope this won't affect our friendship. I thought we were starting to be buddies. Also, I want you to know I am not gay or nothing. It is just fun to fool around sometimes. Just something some of the guys on the team do, releases the tension you know."

"Well I don't really know. But no, we are cool as far as friendship. Maybe we could talk about it sometime though. I do have some questions and I don't want to ask them in a group."

"Sure cool. You free later today?"

"Yeah come by my dorm whenever. I am the only one on the whole fucking floor."

He agreed and headed back into the showers. I quickly got dressed and left avoiding the shower area. I didn't know if they were going to have a gay orgy or what. But I knew that I didn't want to see. I was too afraid I would be tempted to join if I did. An hour later there was a knock on my door. Expecting Scott I was surprised to find Troy standing there.

"Hi, what're you doing here?" I asked.

"Shit, aren't you going to ask me in?"

"Oh yeah sure. I was just surprised to see you."

Actually, I was more like disappointed. I was pretty sure Scott would be there at some point. If Troy was there when he showed up I thought it would be very awkward. But I couldn't just toss Troy out. I had no idea what I would tell him.

"Well, I just wanted to stop by and make sure you were ok. Maybe see if you wanted to talk. By the way this building is a fucking ghost town. How you gonna stand all this solitude?" Troy said in a sincere tone.

"Yeah, I think I am ok. I survived you cumming on my face and sucking my dick. I guess I can survive three guys thinking I was gay and ogling my like a piece of meat. The solitude on the other hand is a little creepy."

"They didn't think you were gay, by the way. They thought you were like us, into some fooling around. I can't really blame them. They saw us in the shower like that with hard dicks. They just naturally thought we were fooling around."

"Yeah, fuck, if I had walked in on two guys like that I guess I would have thought something was going on too. The thing that really bothers me is that I kind of liked the way they were looking at me."