They Both Wanted This

Story Info
Only son visits his widowed Mom.
3.1k words
4.5
201.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was 16 when I was born; dad was ten years older; they got married right before he went to serve in WWII; I was born while he was away. None of that is remarkable and neither was my childhood. Dad was a good man when sober but that was seldom. Drinking, he was physically abusive to both mom and me. I was an egghead; dad had no use for eggheads. Mom was my big supporter. She sat with me at the kitchen table to help with my homework long after my studies advanced beyond her limited farm girl education.

I'm 44 now and as I look back, I realize, Mom and dad had an active, although uncreative, sex life. Like him, I'm always horny and my dick always seems ready. Ten years ago, right before dad died, I had moved away and my career really took off. Shamefully, five years has passed since my last visit.

She had not changed. A tall, thin, shy, smiling, very neat, demanding, red head was there to pick me up at the airport.

After two days of visiting, playing 'What ever happened to _____?' and seeing how much the neighborhood had changed, she was sneaking in little 'honey dos' for me to help her with. She had no big projects but there were quite a few little ones: door sticking, cracked window pane, shorted wall socket, missing weather stripping, bulb broken off and get her a new TV.

About nine at night on my third day, I had been catching up on emails and mom was bored with my company. She announced she was going to bathe and then go to bed. A couple of hours later, there was an alarming loud crash in her bedroom. I rushed to see what happened. The door was locked, she did not answer, so I broke it open.

Mom was on the floor, naked, flat on her back. The fall from her tall bed had knocked her breath out and she was gasping to get it back. There was nothing I could do but hold her until her breath returned. As I held her I saw the problem, just under the edge of the bed. She had dropped her vibrator.

My prim and proper mom was mortified. She was speechless and blushing as she recovered from all except her embarrassment and still needy pussy. Even with its covering of trimmed red hair, I could see her vulva was swollen, red and wet. The scent from her had me instantly hard. Mom's clit was larger than normal and had been clearly visible when I first knelt beside her. She scrambled to pull the comforter from the bed and cover herself.

Once I knew she was not hurt, I wasn't thinking of her as my mom. I knelt behind her head, pinned her hands down to the carpet and whispered, "What were you fantasizing about when you dropped your toy?"

Her eyes were the size of silver dollars and I could hear her heart pounding.

"There is just you and me here. Tell me what you were thinking about while you played with your pussy?"

Still I got no response. I kissed each eye closing it. "I've wanted to do this for many years." It was upside down but I pressed a long soft kiss to my mother's lips. I believe, she almost responded. She had done nothing to pull away and she said nothing to stop me. During our second upside down kiss, my tongue licked her lips and pushed hoping for entry.

Mom's lips parted and we shared an exploring but not very sensual kiss. Still there were no objections. For the next minutes, our kisses got hotter and wetter. I explored her neck, ears, eyes, face and lips with my lips and tongue. She was breathing harder. I let go of her hands, retrieved her toy, turned it on and put it in her hand.

"While I kiss you, finish what you started."

Her eyes never opened; she slipped her hands under the comforter. The comforter moved first telling me that she was buzzing the outside of her pussy and then telling me she when she slipped the smooth hard shaft up into her needy body. I flipped the comforter off of body, returned to sucking her tongue, caressing her breasts and watched her squishy cunt be eagerly fucked with the vibrator. She almost stopped me but the humming plastic cock demanded her attention.

Her body tense slightly and she exhaled into my mouth. That had to be the smallest most confused orgasm I had ever felt from a woman. She started to get up.

"That wasn't good enough. Lay back down."

I knew mom had never experienced oral sex and would resist but it is one thing I do really well and totally enjoy. I crawled over her body pinning her arms with my shins. I took her toy and lowered my face between her legs. It took several minutes of kissing, licking and sucking for her to relax and begin moving her hips.

I never slowed my oral assault but slowly pushed her vibrating toy into her flowing cunt. She thought she should resist, but a little pressure on the toy brought an involuntary long low deep submissive moan from her.

In that instant her mind shut down and her body took complete control. She raised her knees and opened herself wide, inviting my mouth to do anything it wanted. When she began to tremble, I removed the toy and just kissed her thighs; frustrating her by delaying what she wanted.

Two fingers slipped into her and discovered a large very spongy G-spot. No one was even talking about such spots when she was sexually active with dad. My fingers pressed and stroked inside her. I licked and sucked her little nub in time with my fingers. Soon, she was making it difficult to keep my head in position; her hips were rolling from side to side. Still her constant loud moans and groans urged me on.

With a loud growl, mom arched her hips completely off the floor, pressing her cunt into my mouth and began to cum wet and rough. She started a second orgasm before her first had finished. Her body seemed locked into its trembling arch. I drank from her as her womb contracted and fed me a shot of her body's nectar.

When she relaxed to the floor, I stopped all my movements. I knew she would be sensitive. I lay down next to her, pulled the comforter over us and held her for at least fifteen minutes.

Mom was wide-awake. Her brain and guilt were spinning out of control.

I stroked her body and tried to quietly assure her. "Mom, what we did was beautiful and was not wrong for us. Your body is wet and responsive; it is made for sex. Thank you for letting me taste you and feel you cum. I love you. Please don't think or talk tonight, just enjoy the satisfaction in your body."

I stood her naked body, held her tight pressing my hard cock into her belly and kissed her. Then I helped her into the bed, covered her, turned off the lights and left to go play with my neglected cock.

About seven in the morning, I heard mom rambling around in the kitchen; I went to face the music. "Good Morning, Mom. After breakfast, let's go buy that new TV you want."

She was still thinking about last night. I didn't get a good morning, a response or even a glance. I stayed quiet through breakfast, helped clean up and went quietly to get ready.

I was almost finished shaving when mom came in and set on the edge of the tub next to me. She said, "I don't know what to feel or what to say about last night."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"That's not the point, I....."

"Don't be so silly, that is exactly the point. Your body and the scent of your pussy drove me wild. I wanted to please you and see your body climax. Such things happen millions of times every day."

"Not between mother and son."

"Now you are pissing me off. You're a smart woman. I'm not your twelve-year-old son. I'm not having children with you. I'm your friend now. I'm 44, you are 60. We can decide for ourselves what is right and wrong. We can do what we want to do. If you want to be full of guilt, instead of joy, OK. If you did not enjoy what we did, never want it to happen again and hate me, that is all right too. I'm going to choose to remember how your body felt and how much I enjoyed last night."

Mom was shocked by my harsh rebuke. "Guilt is the right word but not the way you think. I enjoyed it too much; I was fantasizing about you when I fell out of bed. I've been taught since I was a little girl that what we did was wrong."

"You're not a little girl any more. Tell me one-way how what we did hurt us, hurt anyone else or hurt society. It happened, live with it. It doesn't have to happen again."

"Another guilty feeling is that I want it to happen again. I've never been pleased like that before. Never climaxed like that. I felt a lot of wonderful new things last night. I slept all night and woke up touching myself until the guilt arrived."

I turned and pulled her up hugging her tightly into my bare hairy chest. "Make your own decisions. Saying 'Yes' or saying 'No' is your prerogative. I'll honor your decision but I would love a repeat performance."

I kissed her passionately pushing my tongue into her mouth. My hand pushed into her slacks and my middle finger slipped between her wet warm folds. I warned her, "This time I would fuck you until you couldn't walk."

Her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep as I pulled away to finish shaving. "Get ready, Mom, before I bend you over the toilet."

By late afternoon, three of her 'honey do' projects were already marked off the list. I had my back to her working on the sticking door, "Well mom what do you want done next?" Usually, when she is on a roll getting things done she just keeps spouting off tasks. She said nothing but her eyes were sparkling as she watched my ass. "What do you want to do next, mom?"

She handed me the list and left the room. The list had three new items on it, "Fix my broken bedroom door," "Suck my pussy until I come again," and "Fuck me long and hard in any position you want."

I went to look for my mom.

I caught her next to her bed and tackled her onto her back. We laughed and wrestled on her bed in the darkened room. I let her roll me onto my back and straddle my thighs.

She reached for my belt, "You have seen me naked. Now, I want to see you."

Mom didn't really care if I were naked or not, it had been years for her. She wanted dick and mine had been offered. She only got my pants down to my ankles when she closed her hands around my cock and licked the precum from its tip. Then she literally pushed my dick through her tightly closed lips to meet her welcoming tongue. She knew how to play with an uncircumcised cock. She sucked the head out of its covering, licked around the sensitive ridge of my helmet and drove me wild with a little trick of pulling my foreskin up trapping her wiggling tongue. She was getting me close way too quickly.

"Go ahead. Suck me off and swallow everything I give you. Don't stop when I cum and I won't get soft."

"I want to do that but I need to feel you inside me, now. Please."

The "Please" said for this time she wanted to feel the power of a man possess her body. I flipped her clothed body onto the bed, stood and stripped. I laid naked, full length on her and begin to kiss her lips and neck. "You have my entire body screaming." I slipped between her legs and dry humped the back of my cock into her clit.

She showed she was really getting into the fantasy by allowing a moan to slip from her lips. As it ended, I raised up ripping the front of her blouse open. Buttons went everywhere. I pushed her bra up, closed my thumb and forefinger on one nipple and began to suck and lick the other. The force of my action surprised her and frightened her, but she was ready to be taken. She ground her pussy back into my cock.

Just as roughly, I removed her slacks and panties, then, without warning, pushed two fingers deep into her wet cunt. All the breath rushed out of her. Four strokes were enough to have my fingers soaked. I stared straight into her eyes as I kicked my fingers clean. Neither of us blinked. I fisted my cock and rubbed it in her slit to slightly open her and tease her clit. "Lay very still and feel every inch of my cock push slowly into your womb."

I did not thrust. I just applied a slow steady pressure and her long unused cunt began to slowly open, stretching around my thick cock. Her eyes closed and her stomach tightened. Only half of my shaft had made it inside when I leaned forward holding my weight on my fist. Each fist had a handful of her hair. My lips closed over hers and we began a controlled kiss. Our senses were between our legs. I had to use short firm thrusts to work my cock deeper into her pulsing sheath. Each thrust slid across her clit. She was getting close; her body was making pleading needy sounds, asking, without words, that she be allowed to cum.

The pressure and gentle thrusts were torturing her; delaying the climax she needed so bad. She aided in her torment. She had to grab and twist the skin under my arms to hold herself back. When my pubic bone finally pressed into her clit, her body exploded. Mom's mouth opened to scream but no sound came out; her face was contorted and all her muscles seemed to tighten and then tighten even more. I had to shift all my weight onto her arching hips to keep her from throwing me off.

I was buried completely in her soaking cunt. While she was still riding high, I began taking her with long firm slapping thrusts. I talked to her, not knowing if she could hear me. "Fuck me back. Milk me and pull me into your belly. I want you to feel my dick throb inside you. You have control of me. I need to cum and I'm going to push my cock all the way through you. Cum with me. Tell me when you feel my balls empty into your cunt."

The long strokes were working well for both of us. She wasn't quiet this time but she was right when she cried, "O God, I can feel you cuming. Yes. Fuck me. I cuming. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, harder." Her hands were twisting my skin painfully and she growled noisily into my ear.

I pushed hard into her while I came. This wasn't going to be real satisfying for me but I wanted it to be great for her. I had to quit moving. She was fucking up, using me to keep her climax going. If I had moved too, I would have slipped out of her.

Mom collapsed under me. I ground slowly into her, soliciting little complaints from her used sensitive pussy: but she forced her body to stay still and spread wide open to me. She was choosing to absorb the lovely pain.

We were both finished for a while. I kissed her down from her high. She did not have enough strength to kiss back but her little contented sounds were enough.

We spooned together and dozed off.

Later when she got up, I watched her bend over and pick up a button. As she bent looking for others, her red puffy lips beckoned to me. My cock knew it was his turn to take his full satisfying release. She was on her hands and knees looking under the edge of the bed when I rolled off, grasped the back of her neck and entered her unceremoniously.

"Just surrender. I'm going to use you. I need to cum hard into you. Brace yourself; don't let me hurt you."

I pounded into her hard enough to make any caveman proud. I grunted and sweated. I think, mom came somewhere in the middle of my efforts, but I didn't care. I needed to cum and it was difficult. After a tiring, breathless eternity, I slapped her ass and screamed, "Now. I'm cuming. Suck me with your cunt."

Three for four more thrusts, my balls were empty and I collapsed onto her back, panting. I even drooled on her back and didn't care.

A few minutes later, mom slipped out from under me and went to the shower. I was on my back on the floor when she came out of the shower to check on me. "I need to taste your beautiful pussy. Sit on my face for a minute."

"I think I'm too sore."

"Just do it. I'll be very gentle. I just need to taste you."

Mom straddled me and lowered her still gaping cunt to my lips and tongue. After only a couple of minutes, her body was not objecting. She was softly fucking my mouth. I could taste my semen mixed with her ample juices as they trickled out slowly from deep within her. I was starting to get lost, when she grabbed my hair and glared at me. "Damn it, you got me worked up again. You weren't supposed to do that."

"You said you were too sore to get worked up. We'll stop for now but I'm not going to leave that body of yours alone for very long."

Mom reached back and pulled my almost hard, cum caked dick. "Go wash that nasty thing. I'll find us something to eat."

"I was already eating when you stopped me."

She wrapped her fingers around my balls and squeezed lightly. "Quit arguing and go bathe."

"Yes, Mother."