They Call Me Jack

Story Info
Demons and Virgins and Sex oh my!
14k words
4.65
46.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers

Another story done for fun. Of course this could also be a cool series. Let me know. Vote. Comment. Tell me what ya think. As always i hope you enjoy!!!


Texarkana Winter 1988

A Tale of Two Cocks:

I pull the collar of my jacket up against the winter wind. The cars and trucks go by in an endless parade spewing slush and icy cold water in their wake. The wind is bitter and the people are warm and friendly so there is balance. I shoulder the door to the coffeehouse open and slip inside before a gust buffets it closed again. A wave or heat is accompanied by the scent of smoke, sweat and perfume. I look around and see that my entrance doesn't go unnoticed and the barista waves me over and greets me with a genuine smile.

"What can I get ya," she asks in her southern twang.

"What's the special of the day," I ask and I see her eyes widen, her breath quicken and nipples harden under her t-shirt.

"You're not from around here," she says with a bigger smile and points to the white board behind her.

I glance up and read it quickly and decide on the French Vanilla with a roast beef sandwich. She points to a nearby table and fills my drink and tells the cook my order. Soon she is sitting with me and telling me how rare my kind of man is in these parts. I sip my coffee and watch her intently listening to her every word. She offers me her hand and I take it and finding her pulse and tap lightly in time with her heart then slowly tap faster and then faster still and when she climaxes without so much as a hint or warning she looks at me like I am magic.

"How did you do that," she purrs her panties soaked from her climax.

"Do what," I reply coyly followed by a quick smile.

"Do you have a place to stay the night," she asks ignoring the three customers at the counter.

"You have customers," I say.

"Oh fuck them they can wait," she snarls.

"Serve them now and you can serve me later," I tell her pitching my voice just so.

"Anything you want," she gets to her feet and stops to ask. "I don't even know your name."

"They call me Jack." I tell her.

"Jack, that's a good solid name. My name is Moira."

"Nice to meet you Moira," I tell her with another quick smile.

The cook comes out and delivers my sandwich and looks from me to Moira and shakes his head.

"Be gentle," he says. "She's a good kid but falls in lust at the drop of a hat."

"I'll be gentle," I tell him.

I find a newspaper and watch the parade of humanity as it ebbs and flows in and around the coffeehouse. It is nearly two hours before she walks in and all eyes are on her and for a very good reason she is absolutely perfect in every way. If you like big tits hers are firm full and ready to burst from her top. If you are a leg man her skirt is slit just so you can see from thigh to ankle. If you are an ass man... okay you get the point. She licks her lips and sashays up to the counter and orders the sweetest thing on the menu and walks right over to my table.

"'Ello Jack," she says as she sits.

"Hello demon," I reply.

"How impersonal for a man of your skills with words... say my name." her voice is like liquid silver and can make a man painfully hard with just a few syllables.

"Glasya," I said softly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM now was that so difficult," she purred.

"I suppose not," I admitted. "What do you want Glasya?"

"Me, I'm just bopping around looking for potential clients."

"You mean you're running dry on souls again," I said. "Mom must be a little peeved."

"Not as angry as she is with you," she growled.

"That is not my problem... yet." I told her.

"Be a love and I won't tell the hunters where you are."

"How many," I asked.

"Just one... that one..." she said pointing at Moira. "I'll let you fuck her first... then feed me Jack or I swear..."

"Listen Demon," I pitched my voice that normally would force someone to void their bladder and bowels. "You know how well I take to threats. But I promised her dad I'd be gentle and you know I can't go back on a promise. Now pick someone else and she's all yours."

"You know Jack I like your style a gentleman to the end. How about that bottle blonde on the end with the butterfly in her hair," she never even moved her gaze.

"Sure, fucked or unfucked," I asked.

"Fucked of course," Glasya said with a serpentine grin.

"Consider it done once you feed you leave town," I said locking eyes with her.

"You drive a hard bargain Jack but sure I'll skip town once you fuck her and feed me."

"The sooner the better then go hide out in the alley next to this building and I'll have her there in no time."

"MMMMMMMMM classy Jack," she sneered.

"Fuck you bitch take it or leave it," I said my temper slipping its chain.

"MMMMMMMMMMM I love it when you get riled boyo," she said standing and leaving a hundred dollar tip. "Tata death dealer."

I looked over at the blonde and saw she was already with two guys. Great. I rose and walked over and leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Do you like to suck cocks," I said in such a way as to push her from a mere stranger to long lost lover.

She looked up and smiled her eyes glittering with lust.

"Sugah are you in for a ride," she purred as she got to her feet.

I offered her my arm and she eagerly took it. I left without a backward glance and guided her to the alleyway and got her out of line of sight.

"On your knees slut," I told her and she eagerly followed my directions and dropped down and freed my semi-hard cock. "Now suck it as if your life depends upon it."

She closed her eyes and made love to my dick. The blonde had half of it down her throat in no time and I could see Glasya watching intently from the shadows. I felt the blonde's hand now as she stroked the shaft and her lips and tongue focused on the tip. She was working it with great gusto and I was rock hard in no time.

"Are you wearing panties under that skirt of yours?"

"No Sugah," she moaned.

"Good now stand up and face the wall."

She got to her feet and turned away from me and I lifted up her skirt and rammed my cock into her hard burying it to the hilt.

"DAMN baby... how'd you know I like it rough?" she said over her shoulder.

I grabbed her by the hips and started pounding her pussy hard and fast. She was grunting in time with each thrust of my hips and I had to admit she had a tight little pussy. I cupped her tits and she practically tore open her blouse so I could feel them.

"Pinch my nipples lover," she pleaded.

I pinched them and felt her pussy squeeze me tighter. The harder I pinched the closer she got to coming.

"You like pain eh?" I asked.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM you know it."

"Good then your love this," I growled as I slid out of her pussy and pushed my cock into her even tighter ass.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK," she howled as I forced my way deep into her rectum. "Not so rough..."

"Shut up bitch and take it," I barked at her.

She quieted down and let me do as I pleased after that. Once my cock was buried in her twat I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples harder than ever.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..." she moaned. "Spit on me..."

I slid a hand into her peroxide locks and yanked her head back and spat on her face.

"You like my cock in your ass don't you whore," I asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSS Sugah," she moaned.

"I should come all over your fucking face," I told her.

"Please mister, shoot your load all over me," she was begging again.

I pulled back and slammed my cock home and heard her moan/whimper.

"If I am going to do that what are you going to do for me?"

"What do you want just ask," she was thrusting her hips backward now.

"Tell me I can have anything," I told her.

"Baby you can have anything you want," she said adoringly.

"Bend over; grab your ankles so I can fuck you properly."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM gladly lover," she said as she bent over.

I looked at Glasya and saw the feral hunger unmasked.

'Soon,' I mouthed to her and the demon nodded eagerly.

I slammed my cock into the blonde now with complete and utter abandon feeling her climax even as my own orgasm was moments away. I turned the blonde so that she was facing Glasya now.

"Look up I have a surprise for you," I told the girl.

She rose up and saw Glasya watching.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM kinky letting your girlfriend watch you fuck my ass."

"UNNNN UNNNN UNNNNNNNNNN... she's not my girlfriend she's my demon."

"Demon... that's a new one lover." The blonde moaned as the demon drew closer.

"Do you like girls," I asked.

"I told you I'd do anything even girls," she moaned as my cock swelled inside of her. "You're almost there lover... don't forget to come on my face you promised."

"I always keep my promises now be a dear and jack me off," I said pulling out of her ass.

"MMMMMMMMMMM gladly," she said dropping to her knees once more and taking my swollen cock in her hand and pointing the tip at her face. "Come on Sugah spray momma's face."

She stroked me faster and faster and with a low guttural growl pulses of hot cum sprayed her face and tits.

"She's all yours," I told Glasya and turned and walked away tucking my cock in and zipping up as the demon closed for the kill.

"Give us a kiss Sugah," the demon said pulling the girl into her embrace.

I didn't have to watch to know what happened next. The demon licked my cum from her victim's face and then leaned in and kissed the girl with an inhuman passion. The girl climaxed mere seconds later and a few seconds later she came again and again until the warning bells went off in her head but it was far too late for that. Glasya was latched on like a demonic leech sucking the life force and soul from the young girl. The corpse hit the ground with a sickening crunch. Since it was the demon who killed her so body disposal was her responsibility.

I walked back into the coffeehouse and barely ten minutes had passed. I returned to my table and resumed people watching. The two guys that were with the blonde watched and waited for her but she would never return. Stood up and pissed off they left a half hour later.

"Hey Jack," Moira said as she approached my table. "Wanna buy a girl a real drink?"

"I would love to, lead the way," I said slipping on my jacket and following her out the door.

Not far off and within half a block walking distance was a local pub called the Black Wolf and there was live music and lots of people. I bought her a few drinks and we sat in a corner and listened to the music as she got her courage up to ask me to go home with her.

"Tell me something about yourself Jack," Moira asked.

"I am very good with my hands," I said as I turned her around and began to massage the aches from a long day on her feet.

"Oh god you could do that to me everywhere," she moaned.

"Okay," I said with a smile. "Tell me something about yourself Moira."

"I don't have a gag reflex."

"We need to test that out somewhere." I told her.

"How about right here?" she said as she slithered out of my grasp and under the table.

I looked around and no one seemed to notice her little vanishing act. Then I felt her fingers unzipping me and freeing my quickly hardening cock. Her lips were a kind of magic and true to her word she possessed absolutely no gag reflex as she deep throated me. She never used her hands as her head bobbed up and down on me and that talented tongue of hers did some very naughty things to my cock and my balls. It was a slow leisurely blow job and I was grateful for that as I felt the stress of the kill and the demon's arrival slip away. As Moira applied suction now and her tongue flickers over the head of my cock I see HER. I am not positive at first but eventually she lets me get a good look and I realize that it's been a century since we stood face to face. I close my eyes and blot out this terrible turn of events focus on the pleasure that Moira is giving me. She is bobbing her head up and down faster now and I can feel that tickle of my second orgasm of the night bubbling up. I lower my head as I begin to pant and moan, my cock swells in her throat and in a matter of seconds I will be spraying ropes of come down her throat. Just a little more and...

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN damn," I moan loud enough for Moira to hear. "That was fucking amazing!"

I feel her swallow every drop and only now does she use her hands to milk the shaft and head of any remaining fluids. She licks me clean and gently tucks me in and zips me up. Up she pops when no one is looking and her eyes are bright with lust as she licks her lips.

"Tasty," she moans. "I love the taste of your cum Jack."

"I am a believer you have no gag reflex."

"If you like that you'll love my high pain tolerance."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM a woman after my own heart," I say. "Perhaps a long night of light bondage followed by some severe ass swatting?"

"Don't forget the brutal pussy pounding sex," Moira adds.

"Oh heavens no we mustn't forget that."

"Let's get out of here; I have an apartment not too far." She offers.

We make it to the exit and no one follows. Perhaps she didn't see me. Moira and I walk the two blocks to her place and are kissing fiercely by the time the door opens. She is stripping as I kick off my shoes and lose my pants. She tugs off my shirt as I peel off her jeans and we end up on her tiny bed in a full embrace and my cock buried deep in her soaked sex. Here comes the brutal pussy pounding sex girlie. I throw her legs over my shoulders and hammer away at her pussy like a man on a mission to drill through her and into the floor. Her cries of pleasure become one long song of bliss and exclamations. After her third orgasm I flip her onto her back and take her from behind. I cup her tits and pinch her nipples sending her into a fourth unexpected climax that leaves her breathless. I stop fucking her long enough to tie her up properly before sliding my cock between her eager lips again.

"I am a sucker for a girl with no gag reflex," I moan as I fuck her throat.

The difference between a good blow job and a great one is like a Mustang versus a Ferrari. If you never experienced it you'll never know and if you have nothing else will ever compare to it. Moira was a fucking Ferrari cock sucking genius. She did things to me that well curled my toes in ways that make a nun faint. After swallowing another load I parked her on her hands and knees still tied up tight and found her toy box below the bed. I lifted up the bullwhip and she just smiled.

"Damn girl you do have a high pain tolerance," I told her.

Then I found it; the custom made leather paddle. It was hard unyielding leather on one side and soft and fuzzy on the other. I liked her style I had to admit. Beneath the leather was a molded piece of spring steel that was flexible yet firm.

"Batter up," I said as I brought the leather side down hard.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she moaned. "Strike one."

The next swat was harder than the last.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she groaned. "Strike two."

CRACK went the leather against her ass cheek and her body shook as she came.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she wailed as she shuddered in the grip of her orgasm. "Home Fucking Run BABY!"

"I may just have to keep you around for a while," I said.

"MMMMMMMMMM sounds good to me," she replied when she could breathe again.

"I have to take a piss now don't go anywhere," I said as I sought out her bathroom and relieved my aching bladder.

I returned to the bedroom and found her gone from where I had left her. Suddenly I was being grabbed from behind and thrust onto the bed. Moira fell on top of me and was kissing me and rubbing her pussy against my hardening flesh.

"Jack..." she managed between kisses. "I am in lust with you. I am going to FUCK you so just lay back and enjoy it."

"How the hell did you get out of those ropes?"

"I forgot to mention my growing up in a circus. Sword Swallower. Escape Artist. Fire Breather."

"A woman of many talents," I said.

"Just like you Jack. Now let's see about that fine cock of yours and... my... pussy..." she said as she aligned her hips and thrust downward sharply. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM that's the ticket! Now as I said lie back and enjoy the ride cowboy."

She rode me with an energy and hunger that matched my own. Moira lifted and dropped her hips with seeming endless energy. And her kisses were that of the teenager who craves cock and knows how to show it.

"You like my tight little pussy wrapped around you Jack?"

I reached up and caught her nipples between thrum and forefinger and squeezed as an answer.

"Oh your naughty little boy you... you like squeezing how about this."

Moira ground her sex against me and I felt her pussy tighten around me like a fucking vice. Then she was squeezing me in quick succession with her internal muscles. Then she did something I had never experienced before as her pussy muscles undulated and she was milking my cock without ever moving her hips.

"HOW... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN damn girl!" I cried out.

"An escaped harem girl taught me that one," she moaned as my cock began to swell inside of her. "Does the trick everytime."

I was panting and trying to fight off my orgasm but failing miserably. Her little harem technique was pushing me relentlessly towards my climax.

"Gonna... gonna cum..." I was moaning over and over.

"Fill me up lover... I want to feel you spurt deep inside of me." Moira said as she worked her pussy muscles tighter now.

My hips left the bed and I thrust upwards and my cock pulsed it's hot cum deep inside of her. I felt her cum at the same moment and she fell on top of me purring like crazy.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM I needed that," we said together then laughed.

"Any other tricks up your... sleeve?" I asked.

"Yes but a lady has to keep some mystery."

"Speaking of mystery do you have a throw rug I could borrow?"

"That's the strangest post orgasmic request I have ever had period. Yeah there's one in the front room why?"

"You'll see," I said rising from the bed slowly. "...or actually I hope you don't have to see."

I grabbed my jacket and the throw rug and knelt on the wooden floor at the foot of the bed. I took out a piece of chalk from my jacket pocket and began to draw. Ten minutes later the arcane circle was complete and I carefully covered it with the rug.

"What the hell is that?" Moira asked once I was snuggled up beside her.

"Alarm," I said.

"What sort of alarm Jack," she asked.

"The kind I hope doesn't go off," I told her closing my eyes and with a sigh of resignation she laid next to me and we drifted off to sleep.

Even deep asleep I felt Her presence in the room. I woke and opened my eyes and saw the stunning redhead standing at the foot of the bed and she was not amused.

"Jack... what are you doing Jack?" she said keeping her anger in check... barely.

"I have to sleep sometime... long time no see Lucy." I said sitting up.

"Are you going to release me now?" the Demoness asked.

"Um no, at least not yet," I told her. "First we come to an agreement and poof you're free."

"What sort of an agreement?" Lucy growled.

"You promise not to hurt the girl here either directly or indirectly ever."

"Jack," Moira moaned in her sleep.

"Go back to sleep sweetie this is just a nightmare."

"Jack..." her eyes snapped open and she saw the tall slender redhead in the black silk suit. "Who the FUCK is that Jack?"

"Moira... Lucy... Lucy... Moira..." I said doing introductions.

"Charmed," the Demoness said with a serpentine smile.

"Well," I said to Lucy.

"I agree now let me out of this thing," she growled even as I raised an eyebrow. "Okay I vow not to harm the girl Moira either directly or indirectly."

"Jack what is going on," Moira asked as she sat up and saw Lucy's cloven hooves beneath the bottom of her pant legs. "HOLY SHIT she's got..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,781 Followers