They Called Her Betty Big Titties

Story Info
The guys at work thought she was a prude. They were wrong.
7k words
4.7
49.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was professional, intelligent, a good manager, and all around great at her job. Everyone at the office respected her work ethic and her ability to get things done. She was seen as a rising star in the company.

But none of that stopped them from nicknaming her Betty Big Titties.

An office isn't that different from a locker room. Nobody said it to her face, but it was the nickname that men gave her behind her back. It was appropriate. She was about 5'6" with long dark hair, sexy hazel eyes, and a rack that made sweaters and low cut tops look profane.

It didn't matter how good she was at her job or that she always came off as a bit innocent. Men were inclined to make lewd comments behind her back. Even executives occasionally mumbled a comment beneath their breath when she strolled by in heels and a tailored dress or blouse that showed off her amazing body.

As far as I know, nobody got farther than making comments. Plenty of men had discreetly tried to ask her out. Some were even indiscreet. But she politely rejected them all. She did her best not to hurt their feelings, but that didn't stop some guys from calling her prude. They also made more lewd comments about her. I supposed it helped them get past their hurt feelings.

I was as drawn to Betty as any other man in the office. We didn't interact often, but when we did I found her funny and engaging. But I can't pretend I was only interested in her intellect. Like every other guy, I thought she was sexy as hell. Her hair and makeup were always perfect and she dressed incredibly.

I've always done alright with women. I'd even developed a reputation as a ladies' man around the office—mostly because I was one of the few single guys and I typically had an attractive date for after-hours functions. Still, I had no desire to add my name to the list of rejected guys.

For the most part, I tried to avoid dating anyone at work. It seemed like a risky situation that could lead to office drama that I didn't need or want. It's one thing to have a meaningless fling with a coworker who is okay with a purely sexual relationship. But it's completely different to have an actual relationship. That can lead to emotions and hurt feelings. And Betty's professional manner and polite personality led me to believe she was the type of good girl who was looking for more than a fuck buddy at work. If she had wanted that, she could have had her way with any of the married senior executives who drove sports cars and kept apartments for their mistresses.

I'd worked in the same office with Betty for a long time before we ever ended up on a project together. It was the first time I really had an opportunity to get to know her. We spent a lot of hours together in meetings or working late in one of our offices. That's when I first realized that maybe I'd misjudged her.

Betty was just as sharp as I'd imagined, but she wasn't as purely professional as I had thought. She had a quick wit and wasn't afraid to make an off color comment once she felt comfortable around me. At times, she even bordered on being flirtatious. She'd touch my arm or over-laugh at a joke. She'd even make the occasional crass, sexual remark when it was just the two of us.

I knew I was falling hard for her. I also knew I didn't have the confidence to do a thing about it. I had no desire to ruin whatever connection we had by asking her out. And I didn't want to be like all the other bitter guys in the office who were rejected by her. I felt like a college kid. For the first time in years, I was unable to act the way I wanted around a woman. In any other situation I would have taken my shot without thinking twice about it. But if I got rejected in a bar or at a party, I typically didn't have to come in and then face the woman the next day at work.

Instead of asking her out, I just made excuses to stay close to her. I ordered lunch in during our meetings. I went to every organized office happy hour—although Betty never showed up. Every month, our Human Resources department organized some sort of party under the guise of "team building." It was typically a chance to blow off steam, socialize, network, and consume appetizers and free booze. Every October it was a Halloween party.

Betty was dressed in a conservative gray skirt suit with a blazer and a black camisole with a lace top. It wouldn't be low-cut on most women, but even a turtleneck would probably be unable to conceal her cleavage.

"Are you going to the Halloween party next week?" I asked Betty late one evening.

She shook her head.

"I never really go to those things," she said. "I don't want to spend my free time with my co-workers. Plus, I imagine people drinking too much and acting like jackasses."

I nodded.

"That does happen sometimes," I said.

"What about you?" she asked. "I assume you'll be there? With one of the lovely ladies you apparently bring to everything?"

I almost blushed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb," she responded. "You have quite the reputation around here. You always show up at the party with a new girl. They're all pretty. And they're rarely around for more than a couple of months. I hear things," she said with a smile.

"Really? What sorts of things?" I asked.

"Oh, more than people think," she said with a mischievous grin.

I immediately wondered if she knew about her office nickname. It seemed likely that she had overheard it. It was a miracle that someone hadn't been fired for sexual harassment.

"I think my reputation is mostly urban legend," I said. "You know how it is when you get a bunch of bored, married guys. They're just looking for something juicy to excite them."

"So you don't date beautiful women?" Betty asked.

I shrugged.

"Well, that's a letdown," she said.

"Why's that?"

"It means I'll never get to act out my school girl fantasy of being your girlfriend," she said.

I didn't know how to respond.

"Wait. Why's that? That's not true," I stammered.

"But you said you don't date beautiful women," she responded. "Wait! Are you saying that I'm not beautiful and that makes me your type?"

"You are definitely my type," I said quickly. "I mean, you are...."

She cut me off with a vivacious laugh.

"Relax," she said. "I've never seen you squirm like that. I'm just fucking with you."

"Oh," I said.

She winked at me.

"You're supposed to say 'I WISH you were fucking with me,'" she said. "You're really bad at flirtatious banter. I honestly expected more from the office ladies' man!"

"Yeah, right," I said. "And you'd walk out that door and make a new best friend in human resources. I'd be packing my desk by the end of the day."

She laughed again.

"I'm not that type of person," she said. "Besides, we're friends, right? I'd have to be a real bitch to do that."

We talked a little bit more and went back to working. We were getting ready to leave for the day when she changed the subject back to the party.

"You know, I typically hate subjecting a date to office functions. But I think I will come to the party. I'm curious to see if your reputation is for real," she said.

I wanted to suggest we just go together and she leave her date at home. But I already had a date. Besides, just learning that she might be in a relationship had caused my heart to sink a bit. We finished up work for the day and each headed our separate ways.

I worked closely with Betty for the rest of the week. We were mostly focused on the project, but when we took a break she would playfully prod me again.

"What kind of costume are you wearing?" she asked. "Will you be a pimp and bring one of your girls?"

I was getting more comfortable with her new willingness to tease me.

"I was thinking I would be the principal and bring a naughty student with me," I said.

On Friday, everyone cut out early to get ready for the party. I threw together some clothes around the house and greased my hair to look like a 1950's businessman straight out of Mad Men. It was lazy and easy.

My date was Rita. She couldn't be more different than Betty. She was tall and wispy with long blond hair, a tight ass, and high little tits.

Rita had the typical vapid personality of most girls who work in HR. She was a bit of a partier and loved to socialize. She was the perfect type of girl for an office fling because she wasn't interested in anything serious.

She dressed in a silky red blouse that had the top few buttons open and a tight red pencil skirt that hugged her hips and ass. She had on red heels, red stockings, and a headband with red devil ears. I could see her black bra through her thin blouse. She carried a little pitchfork and said she was dressed as a devil. We'd gone out a few times, but I hadn't managed to fuck her yet. But she'd been teasing me all week and I knew it was going to happen.

As soon as we got to the party we hit the bar. After 2 glasses of wine, Rita was draped all over me. I made small talk with some friends and then did my duty kissing up to upper management. We'd been there an hour and I'd almost forgotten that Betty was supposed to be at the party. I was absolutely focused on getting Rita's panties off and her legs wrapped around me.

Rita wandered off to talk to some of her friends. There was a line at the main bathroom, so I slipped away and wandered down a dark hallway to get some air. That's where I bumped into Betty.

"What are you doing back here?" I asked.

"There was a line at the bathroom up front," she said. "I went for the one in the back. I thought you were going to be a principal! Now don't I look silly."

Betty was dressed as a school girl. It didn't look all that innocent, but she wasn't quite naughty enough to be inappropriate at work. Still, I realized every man in the building had probably noticed her already except me.

She had on a knee-length plaid pleated skirt and white stockings with black buckle shoes. Her hair was pulled to the side in pigtails. Her silky white blouse hugged her tits. Her blouse was open enough to show the top of a lacy red bra or camisole.

We stood in awkward silence for a moment.

"Now who is going to give me spanking?" she asked playfully. "There's no principal here to bend me over his knee."

"Did you come alone?" I asked.

"No. You met my date. You were actually talking to him over by the bar earlier."

I thought back to a generically handsome blonde guy who'd ordered a gin and tonic. We'd talked for a couple of minutes. He seemed about as intelligent as a rock.

"Seems a bit beneath you," I said.

"Are you able to criticize?" she asked with an arched brow. "It looks like you're the one who went to human resources to make a friend. Trying to get me in trouble?"

I shook my head.

"But really," I said. "That's the type of guy you are into?"

I knew I sounded whiny. Alcohol was causing me to say things I'd normally keep to myself. I'd always pictured Betty with a suave, intelligent, successful guy.

"He's pretty to look at," she said. "Low maintenance. Drama free. And when I get bored I can move on without feeling the least bit guilty. I'm focused on my career. I don't need more than that right now. What about you? Rita is friendly at all. But she can't be that interesting. Is that really your type?"

I shook my head again.

"Do you like my costume?" she asked.

I looked at her dark pigtails and her open blouse. I nodded.

"It would have been better if you were the principal."

"Yeah, right," I answered. "We'd have a laugh for minute and then you'd go home with your model boy toy and I'd go home with Rita."

"Yeah," she said. "Of course. What else would you expect to happen? You'd really give me a spanking?"

She winked at me.

I gently pushed her body against the wall. I held my hand next to her and leaned in.

"You tease so much it's almost cruel, Betty," I said.

She placed her hands on my chest, but not to push me away.

"Cruel?" she asked coyly. "I thought it was just naughty. Someone probably needs to teach me a lesson."

"I think so," I said. I was becoming extremely aroused.

"Maybe my date," she said. "Do you like the idea of that? Him bending me over? Giving me a spanking for being a very bad girl?"

I shook my head.

"Not even a little?" she said. "Don't you want to think about it a minute? Get a picture in your head?"

I shook my head again.

"Your date is dressed as the devil, isn't she? It seems like your hands will be full punishing her tonight."

"I'd rather it were you," I said.

"You'd rather punish me? Or please me?" she taunted. "You talk big now, but you haven't shown the

slightest interest in months. I think you're the only guy in the building who hasn't chased me. I guess I know why now. You prefer skinny little blond girls. You ought to try going out with a grownup sometime, though."

"I don't prefer skinny little blond girls," I protested. It sounded angrier than I intended. "Rita is just...interesting. And interested in me."

"And so you thought you'd go out with her and have a little fun?" she asked.

"No. It's not like that," I said.

"So you're not going to fuck her tonight?" she asked.

She ran her hand down my chest and over my belt. It brushed my cock. Her big hazel eyes were locked on mine. Our lips were dangerously close.

"I bet you fuck her tonight," she whispered.

She ran her hand against my cock again. It was quickly growing hard. She squeezed it gently through my trousers.

"I bet you fuck her tonight. And you think of me," she whispered.

I didn't know how to respond. We stood frozen. Barely breathing.

"I'm going to fuck my date tonight," she whispered. She started stroking me through my pants. "And I MIGHT think about you. And how hard you are right now."

I couldn't hold out any longer. I kissed Betty for the first time.

Her big tits crushed into my chest as our lips touched. My tongue slid into her mouth. I put one hand on her curvy hip and moved it up until I could cup her right breast. She moaned and arched her back. She rubbed my cock faster.

"Let's get out of here," I said.

She shook her head.

"No," she said. "I came with a date. I'm not that type of girl. That would be a real bitch move."

"And making out with another guy isn't?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"I have my limits."

We kissed again. We were obviously both into one another. I held her hand against my rigid cock and moved it up and down. Then I went for my zipper.

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Don't."

"I just want to feel your hand on me," I said.

"But I won't be able to stop myself," she said.

"You don't have to," I answered.

"Please," she said. "Not now."

I nodded. I didn't want to push things. We kissed again. My zipper was still down. After a minute, I felt her hand sliding into my pants. She wrapped it firmly around my cock.

"Oh," she moaned. "It feels big. I want it so bad."

"Let's get out of here," I offered again.

"No," she said breathlessly.

I leaned into her and pressed my lips to hers. I felt her hand squeeze my rigid cock. My tongue slid easily into her mouth. She started tugging my dick.

I pulled back and opened a button on her blouse. Her lacy red bra looked ready to pop open and spill those big titties.

I reached for the cup of her bra. I wanted to taste her hard nipples. But she pushed me away and shook her head. I started to protest, but she squeezed my dick harder and kept jacking me off.

"Let me suck on your titty," I demanded.

But Betty just shook her head.

"How about I suck on something instead?"

She dropped to her knees in the hallway. Then she gently pulled my cock through my fly. It stood erect just inches above her incredible tits.

He pumped the base with her hand and guided the head toward her tongue. She licked the shaft up and down until it glistened with her saliva. She slapped the head against her cleavage and left little wet spots on her orbs. And then she took me in her mouth.

I gasped and whimpered like an animal as Betty Big Titties sucked my dick in the hallway of our office. I knew at any moment that we could be discovered. And I didn't care. My eyes were locked on her as she sucked my pipe. Her titties jiggled back and forth as she bobbed her head along my shaft. I barely recognized my own voice.

"Oh, please," I pleaded. "Suck it, Betty. Suck my cock."

I whimpered with delight. She brought me right to the edge, and then backed off.

"No!" I shouted.

Betty flashed a wicked grin.

"You want me to finish?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"But what about my date?" she teased. "Maybe I should get back to him?"

"Just fucking finish it," I blurted out.

She wrapped her hand tight around the base and started tugging me.

"You want me to finish it?" she teased. "You want me to suck your big cock until you cum?"

I couldn't respond. I just grunted and nodded my head. I couldn't remember the last time I was so desperate to climax.

Betty swirled her tongue around my cock head and stroked my shaft. I grunted and groaned. And then I unloaded. My hot cum erupted into her mouth . Some dribbled down her chin and splashed on those sexy tits. Betty sucked me dry.

When it was over, she stood up, put my cock away, and zipped me up. She buttoned her blouse. And then she kissed me. Without another word, she walked away.

It took me a moment to catch a breath and process what had just happened. I wanted to rush after her. But I also didn't want to charge into a room full of people with my cock still semi-erect and obvious. By the time I was able to follow, Betty was back on the arm of her date and whispering into his ear. They headed toward the door.

As much as I wanted to give chase, I knew there was no upside in it. I was likely to scare her off and ruin what had just happened. If I wanted things to go farther, I would have to wait. But in the meantime, I needed to get off again. I couldn't go more than ten seconds without thinking about what had just happened. And my appetite was far from sated.

I considered going to the bathroom or my car to jack off. But then I saw Rita coming towards me and I knew what needed to be done.

I took her arm and started guiding her down the dark hallway away from the party.

"Where are we going?" she asked playfully.

"Someplace where we can be alone," I said.

"And then what's going to happen?" she asked.

"We'll see," I responded.

"You know, " she said. "As your HR representative, I'm obligated to tell you that fooling around at the office is a punishable offense. Up to and including termination," she said with a wink.

I took her arm and guided her into a dark conference room. I pushed the door shut behind us.

"Well, you better hope nobody reports us," I said.

I pushed Rita's long, lean body against the wall and leaned into her. She didn't have Betty's curves,

but she was sexy in different ways. I ran my hand up her tight thigh and squeezed her firm ass cheek. We kissed one another hungrily.

"This is naughty," she said. "We can get in a lot of trouble."

I nodded.

"I would definitely lose my job," she said. "I'm in HR."

I kissed her bare neck. I started opening her blouse. I leaned my body into her so she could feel my big, thick cock. I wanted her to beg for it.

Her lacy black bra clasped in the front. I opened it and took her firm little titty between my lips.

I put her hands on my crotch and she started rubbing my cock.

"Oh," she groaned. "It's so hard."

"You should feel it inside you," I growled.

Rita's eyes got big.

"Oh no," she said. "Not here. We can't do that here."

Without speaking, I spun her around so she was facing the wall. I swept her pale hair aside and started kissing her neck and nibbling at her ear.

12