They Dressed Alike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June asked after feeling my cock start to swell, "I think you are ready to cum. Are you?" I nodded yes. She said, "I want Summer to see you cum. Stand up on the bed!"

June positioned herself next to her daughter as I struggled to stand on the unsteady bed mattress. June put her hands on each side of her daughter's face and said, "Summer, pucker your lips and try to make them into a circle." Her daughter did and then June commanded, "Tommy, come over here and fuck her in the mouth." I shuffled my feet to where the tip of my cock just touched the edge of her pursed lips. I stuck my cock head slowly into Summer's lips and it felt so good. Then I pushed my cock into her mouth. I began a slow pumping rhythm of my cock going in and out of her mouth. I looked down to see June grinning wickedly while holding her daughter's face as I pumped my cock in her mouth. I started to groan as I could not hold back and started to cum. One shot landed in Summer's mouth before June pulled my cock towards her and rivers of cum landed on June's face and hair.

I got off one last shot before falling onto the bed. I could see Summer was thinking about the taste in her mouth and then looking at her mother and broke into laughter. I thought June looked very sexy with cum on her but I could see that her daughter thought she looked funny. Strangely enough my cock was still hard from all this excitement and then pulled June on her back and started to fuck her hard. Summer was getting the show of her life and we enjoyed her watching us. We changed positions often. Sometimes I was on top, sometimes June was, and sometimes June was on all fours. It seemed that we were at for hours with June moaning and screaming with excitement and sometimes Summer would be fingering her pussy and her ass. Finally I was ready to cum again. I had June on her back and her legs over my shoulders as I was pumping hard. The end of the mattress were flopping up and down, each time I pumped my cock hard into June. Then I just came with a flood of cum shooting into June's pussy.

We laid there for several minutes, breathing hard and enjoying the pleasure. It was already late into the evening and we knew that it was time to rest. Summer didn't say a word to us. She kissed each one of us, put on her white spiked heels, and walked out of her mother's bedroom to hers. I wondered as how beautiful her ass moved as she walked out in the stockings and heels. I knew that I would be fucking her ass sometime soon. June and I cuddled for awhile then feel asleep. I woke up the next morning and found the girls had already been up, showered, and making breakfast. I showered quickly and joined them in the nude for coffee.

This was the start to my long relationship with June and Summer. Eventually they moved into my townhouse which was larger and nicer. June and I were married a year later. The all night parties with her and her daughter never stopped.