They Love to Watch

Story Info
Jolanda and Duane are a kinky, voyeuristic pair of siblings.
4.8k words
4.53
67.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Duane West considered himself to be a very lucky young man. Not only did he get to live an exciting and unusual life, but with someone as beautiful as Jolanda side-by-side.

It hadn't started out to be him and Jolanda. Some five years ago, he was dating her best friend Leslie and he had made what he thought was a simple request, something bold and just a tiny bit daring. Leslie had slapped his face and walked away. She no longer returned his phone calls. He called her best friend, who happened to be his kid sister, Jolanda, and invited himself to their parents' home for dinner. He hoped that perhaps she could give him the advice that would get Leslie back.

After dinner that evening, Jolanda asked him "Did youreally ask Leslie to have sex with you in the park or on a beach?"

Duane sighed. He should have figured that Jolanda would know about it, she and Leslie told each other everything. "Yeah," he sighed. "Then she slapped me and took off. She won't even return my phone calls."

"I think she's being ridiculous," Jolanda told him. "I would have done it, it sounds like a blast! Why not spice up your sex life every once in a while?"

Duane looked at his gorgeous kid sister as if he'd just been sitting in an electric chair. Now he was looking at her through new eyes. "You're telling me that if your boyfriend had asked you to have sex in a public place, you would have done it?" He repeated.

Jolanda leaned close. Their parents were already watching television and couldn't have overheard the conversation. "MY boyfriend, no. But if YOU had asked me, yes. I like things a little bit kinky -- maybe it runs in the family?" Unlike her brother, Jolanda knew quite well that her parents had been very open-minded in their younger days. She was fairly sure that they had even been in "the lifestyle", as some called it. Jolanda wasn't even sure if Duane's dad was her father. They didn't look that much alike.

Duane was shook to the core by the revelation that his sexy, brunette kid sister was willing to have sex with him. He'd had a few beers with his dad and asked to stay the night so as not to be driving drunk. In his old bedroom that evening, Jolanda's offer was all that he could think of. He tossed and turned and it was nearly midnight when the door to his bedroom opened. Silhouetted there stood Jolanda and she was wearing only a tiny white bra and panties. She walked silently towards the bed and got in beside him.

"We can't," he protested. "We're brother and sister; do you know what they call this?"

"Of course I do Duane, I'm not a child," Jolanda said, moving closer to her older brother. "No child has a body like mine. The point is, I don't really care. You've peeked at me a few times when I've been in our pool and I confess I wear those sexy bikinis to show off my body. I have a good body, don't I? I have the kind of body that men ... and women ... want. So stop being such an ass, if you want it, take me and fuck me like you mean it!"

Duane was torn between what he knew was morally right and the brown-eyed, sexy young woman sitting beside him. She had a beautiful face and smile and she was young, eager and willing. He sensed that there was nothing Jolanda wouldn't do and as far as girlfriends went, with her curves and sexy attitude, she made Leslie look like a boy. He knew he was kidding himself. He pulled his sister on top of his face and once he moved her tiny panties to one side, began to eat her gorgeous, shaved cunt.

As he was pleasuring his sister, he noticed that she kept looking at herself in the mirror. It seemed that gorgeous Jolanda not only had a kinky streak, she was a bit of an exhibitionist. The more her brother thought of it, the more it seemed to make sense. Jolanda and their mom were always fighting about the tight jeans, crop tops and little skirts she wore. Most of the money she earned from her part-time job at the florist went into buying shoes or Victoria's Secret lingerie. A second realization came to Duane as well -- he had noticed his attractive kid sister a lot more than he had been willing to admit. It was hard not to notice Jolanda, she was tall, olive skinned, lean and athletic and wore a perpetual smile.

Jolanda was grinding herself on her brother's face. "Oh, you nasty fucking bastard, I knew you would want to fuck me if you got the chance. You're going to get lots of chances, I'm cumming, I'm CUMMINGGGG!!"

Duane was thankful that his parents' room was down the hall and that both were sound sleepers because she was yelling loud enough to wake the dead. Her juices were flooding his face and he was glad that Leslie liked oral sex and that he'd gotten lots of practice. It sure had paid off with Jolanda.

Jolanda got off his face and the perspiration on her tanned body somehow made her look sexier. Her brown eyes were dancing with almost-madness as she moved down his body. All the while, she kept looking over at the mirror. Still, when she reached Duane's cock, she was all business. She took it in her mouth and her warm saliva coated it as she deep-throated her older brother. Duane doubted if he would ever want to fuck Leslie again. She did things so half-heartedly and these seemed to be things that his sister embraced with a sexual glee. She was even sucking his balls and running her perfect, manicured nails over his skin. Jolanda seemed to be a sex fiend and Duane sure had no objection to that. Some people might well have called her a slut, he was smarter than that. Jolanda and he were cut from the same cloth -- she loved anything and everything to do with sex and she loved to watch herself doing it!

He looked at them both in the mirror and Duane had to admit, she sure did look sexy when she was fucking. Jolanda was a great looking girl, far better than he would ever have scored on his own. Duane wasn't bad to look at and he kept in shape, but Jolanda could have posed forPlayboy. He wondered if she would ever consider it. She didn't seem to be the kind of girl who put restrictions on anything.

He didn't really want to cum in her mouth, but Jolanda's sucking mouth wasn't giving him any choice. When he did cum, she rubbed it all over her tits and looked at herself while doing it. She really did seem to groove on watching herself fuck!

"You made me cum so fast," Duane breathed. "I guess you can stay here for a while, it's going to take me some time to get it up again."

"No way fucker, not when you're having sex with me, it won't," Jolanda said to her brother. She moved up alongside him and squeezed her gorgeous, tanned tits around his cock. He was titty-fucking his kid sister and she was still looking at them having sex. He probably would have called Jolanda a crazy whore but he bet she would have got off on it.

Jolanda was rubbing her beautiful body all over him and getting off on it. Her pussy was rubbing against his leg and he could feel how wet she was. He was dying to fuck her, but she seemed to be running the show and only a moron would have put a stop to something this sexy. Duane just decided to go with the flow.

The alluring brunette moved away from her brother. Jolanda smiled when she saw his fully-erect cock. "It took you a little less than 15 minutes to get it up again," she grinned at him. "I'd say that's a good sign. Are you ready to fuck the shit out of me?"

Duane nodded. "I think I've been ready since you first walked in the door."

"Good answer," Jolanda grinned.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" Duane asked the lovely eighteen-year old. Although he was older, she seemed far more experienced than he. She seemed lost in thought for a few minutes.

"Me on top, to start," Jolanda answered after thinking it over. "I can get a good view of us that way. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a bit of a voyeur. I love to watch people fucking, myself most of all. I'm really into voyeurism and exhibitionism. I even asked Leslie if I could watch you guys fucking one time."

"Really?" Duane laughed. "Wow, that surprises me. What did she say?"

"It was Leslie, what do you think she said?" Jolanda joined in the laughter. "Seriously, we're friends and all, but how did you date that chick so long? She's such a prude and you're ... well, you're you!"

"She's okay," Duane said before thinking to add "Nowhere near as hot as you, though."

"Damned straight," his sister smiled as she slid her body on top of his. "I'm going to ruin you for other girls. You're going to want to fuck me all the time and I'm going to let you, I'll be your dirty little secret, your private whore." He had been right, she loved it! Jolanda's pussy slid down and around his cock and Duane thought it might well be the tightest, hottest, wettest cunt he had ever fucked. She began to screw her brother with a frenzy and she kept looking at herself in the mirror. He realized his sister was a bit quirky, but weren't most people in one way or another? He himself had wanted to indulge in public sex. Hey -- he recalled what his sister had said -- SHE would have done it. He decided that he'd ask her later if they could take a risk and fuck somewhere where they might be caught. Although fucking where they were fucking right now was taking a pretty big gamble.

The siblings continued fucking for a few more hours before a weary Jolanda made her way back to her own room. Her brother dropped right off to sleep. When both of them came down for breakfast the following morning, they were all smiles. Their mom wanted to know what was making them so happy, as it was pouring rain outside. Brother and sister just looked at each other and grinned with goofy faces.

A few days later, Duane got his wish. His kid sister snuck out of the house a bit before midnight and together, they went to the closest park. While he sat on the swing, Jolanda sat down on his cock and rode him. Duane enjoyed the risky element of fucking where someone might walk by, although it wasn't likely at midnight. Following that, the next week the entire family went to the beach. The siblings went for a walk to "collect some shells" but declined to do just such a thing. Instead, they found a small little alcove and stripped out of their suits. Not that Jessica had much of a suit to strip out of, just two small pieces of gold Lycra. She let her brother fuck her from behind and she howled in pleasure. A young couple actually walked by and saw them fucking. The couple gave them a "thumb's up" and Duane saw the look of pure ecstasy on his sister's face. She loved to watch and be watched. His sister was the craziest chick he would ever fuck.

He kept fucking her and dumped a very pissed off Leslie. He didn't need her any more, he had the craziest, sluttiest, porn-loving kid sister in the world and she was his personal cum-sucking whore. She ponied up half of the money to buy a large mirror and recording equipment so they could record themselves fucking. They had hours of themselves screwing and Jolanda constantly teased her brother by saying she was considering a career in porn.

When it was time for Jolanda to attend college, the siblings insisted on getting an apartment together, which mystified their parents. They had the ready-made excuse that by pooling their funds, they could afford a nice place and not have to live in a dump or in the dorms with noisy roommates distracting them from their studies. In fact, they did find a nice two-bedroom apartment that was only 30 minutes from their home. The second bedroom almost never got used and the studying done was minimal. Duane and Jolanda were as crazy about each other as ever and spent all of their spare moments fucking. Knowing his sister's predilection for watching herself fuck, he put a mirror on both sides of the bed and made sure the room was always well lit. They snuck around campus and fucked in a few public areas where the risk was high. Once they were almost caught and Duane thought Jolanda's pussy might just tug his cock off, she came so hard.

A girl as kinky as Jolanda wasn't going to enjoy vanilla sex and Duane knew it. The first time she brought a friend back to their apartment, Duane knew the score. The young woman was a sensual, alluring black girl and her name was "Jazz", short for Jaslyn. Next to his sister, he thought Jazz might well be the sexiest girl he had ever seen. At first, the girls ignored him and seemed to be interested in spending time alone. They didn't get up to much, just talking and laughing until he saw Jolanda put her hand on Jazz's bare knee. His sister was making her move, now was Jazz going to go for it?

Her hand reached out to touch Jolanda's face and then they linked hands. The two girls stood up and went into the extra bedroom, closing the door behind them. Duane blinked as this behavior was quite unlike his sister. He would have expected her to invite him for a threesome and use their bedroom, where there were extra mirrors. He could hear soft giggles coming from the bedroom and it pissed him off. He didn't like being left out in the cold.

About 20 minutes later, the bedroom door opened and a naked Jolanda stood there. "I had to get her relaxed," she explained to placate her brother. "She's nowvery -- relaxed," she teased.

"You don't look too relaxed," a much calmer Duane said to his sister. She looked as if she wanted to jump on top of him and rip his clothes off.

"I'm not at all relaxed, I'd like to come over there and tear off all of your clothes and have you fuck me while she listens to us," Jolanda told him. "She's really mellow now, come in the bedroom and follow my lead."

In their years as lovers, Duane had learned to trust his sister so he did as she asked. Once in the bedroom, it was hard not for him to stare at Jazz's prone body. Naked she was gorgeous, a cocoa beauty that he could just imagine all twisted up with his sister. He would have liked to have seen that but he knew it might have freaked the other girl out. He wondered how Jolanda was going to play things now. She got on the bed and stroked the girl's cheek. Jazz's dark eyes opened and she saw Duane standing there. She let out a little squeal.

"I thought that now that you and I have had our fun, you might enjoy a little bit of cock," Jolanda told the girl in totally nonchalant manner. "I know my brother thinks you're hot and if you'd like to fuck him, that's fine with me."

"Me -- fuck your brother, with you in here?" Jazz gasped.

"Oh sure, I've seen him fuck other girls before," Jolanda lied. Today had been her first lesbian experience and try as she might to organize a threesome, she had never managed to pull it off. It had been on her "to do" list and when she had met the dark beauty earlier in the week, she believed she just might be able to make it happen. Jazz seemed to be a naughty girl and so far, it had all gone down exactly as Jolanda had wanted it to. It had been her first time with another girl but it NOT been Jazz's. She was simply too good for that to be true.

"I guess, if he doesn't mind your watching, why should I care?" Jazz had answered. "He is gorgeous, with all those muscles and that wavy, dark hair. Okay Duane, if you want to fuck me, I think you should get out of those clothes."

As it was his first time in a long while fucking someone who wasn't his sister, Duane was understandably nervous. He let Jolanda help him strip, although she didn't get overly familiar with him, not wanting to give away their secret just yet. Jazz watched as his lean, athletic body came into view. Duane always believed he was trading up when he got to sleep with women as hot as Jolanda or Jazz. He never could fathom that girls found him sexy in a gentle, self-effacing manner.

Duane could feel his sister's eyes watching as her girlfriend slid her mouth around his cock. This was by far the craziest thing they had done so far, they were letting their guard down. He tried to maintain an air of calm and concentrate on what Jazz was doing to him. He let himself relax and enjoy her cocksucking, knowing that Jolanda was watching their every move. His sister was the kinkiest bitch on earth and he wondered if he would ever grow tired of their relationship. Jazz slid her mouth away from his cock and got on her back. "I wonder if you're as good at eating pussy as your sister," she smiled as she licked her lips clean of his precum. "Let's find out, a man who knows what a girl likes is a rare find."

Duane had no doubts in that regard, he had spent so much time between his sister's legs that he knew he was a champ at oral sex. He moved between Jazz's warm, dark thighs and began to eat her. Soon, the ebony beauty was moaning and gasping and clutching his head close to her body. "Damn baby, if you'd told me your brother was this good, I might have fuckedhim first," Jazz moaned out loud.

"Why do you think I didn't tell you?" Jolanda laughed as she watched her brother remove his head from between Jazz's legs. "I was hot for you and didn't want to play second fiddle. Okay Duane, fuck that black bitch good. I'll really get off if you make her howl, she's a screamer, aren't you baby?"

Jazz nodded. She found all of this a bit weird, but she hadn't left yet. She went to get on all fours but Duane pulled her on top of him and watched her slide down. After all of this time with Jolanda, Cowgirl was now his favorite position. Jazz smiled down at him and started to work her body up and down his shaft. "He's so fucking big in my pussy," she said to Jolanda. "Oh God, I love him fucking my horny black cunt!"

Duane certainly loved fucking the newcomer and he got an extra thrill when Jolanda slid in behind Jazz and began to fondle her tits and kiss her neck. Jazz turned around and kissed Jolanda back. His earlier assessment had been right, seeing the two women together was really sexy. He knew that he couldn't allow himself to be distracted from fucking Jazz, but they weren't making it easy for him.

Jolanda was the best lover he had ever been with and Jazz was a close second. Watching them play was a thrill and he felt himself ready to cum. He concentrated hard to make sure that didn't happen. He nearly lost it when he heard Jazz groan out loud "Oh Jolanda, your brother is so hot. You should fuck him!"

Jolanda winked at her brother and played it coy. "Would that turn you on? Would you want me to do something like that?"

Jazz's eyes blazed with a wild fury as she looked over at Jolanda. "Yeah, I think that would bereally kinky, a brother and sister fucking! He's a good fuck Jolanda, you really should try him."

Trying not to tip her hand, Jolanda looked over at her brother who was still driving his cock in and out of the beautiful ebony girl. "What do you say, Duane?" She asked him, trying to stifle a small giggle. "Do you think you could get behind the idea of fucking your kid sister?"

Duane was smart enough to play along with her game. "I've always thought you were kind of hot, sis. If we all agree to keep this between us, I don't see what harm it can do. We're all adults, right?"

Jazz got off his cock and let Jolanda take over. Brother and sister smiled over their shared secret and as they began fucking, Duane saw the familiar light coming into his sister's eyes. She loved to watch and she loved being watched. Nothing in the world got Jolanda as excited as that did.

Jazz was watching them with keen interest and Duane believed that was a good thing. He wouldn't have minded dating the lovely black girl and it would draw any suspicion away from his relationship with Jolanda. She often went out with friends and was very social, but she often told her brother he was too much of a loner. Jazz got up from where she was watching and joined them in bed. The girls began kissing and he heard Jazz whisper "This is the hottest, kinkiest thing I have ever seen."

Jazz left their apartment late the next day and she had made a date with Duane for Friday. He made sure it was okay with Jolanda later on and she laughed. "We're both free agents and we should date others," she told him. "We're probably always going to want to fuck each other, we have that connection, but people shouldn't ever wonder about that `weird brother and sister'. I'm going out with some friends, have a good time."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12