They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 01

Story Info
This family stays and plays together.
5.5k words
4.46
161.4k
96

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers

Dana had always dreamed of having a big family. When she was 18, she wanted to get married, settle down and have a dozen kids. Now almost 30 years later, she was happy with the four that she had.

She had married Nash Wilkes shortly after she turned 20 and they had started on their family. They hadn't figured on having two sets of twins though or the doctor telling her that if she had anymore it would probably kill her.

Even at 47, Dana felt she was still a good looking woman. She had topped out at 16 at a mere 5'6" tall and slender. Her 36B breasts weren't very impressive but Nash didn't seem to complain about them. Her once dark brown hair was streaked with gray and her deep blue eyes were always on the look out for anything new.

She smiled as her husband Nash came into the room and headed for the coffee pot. Even after 27 years of marriage he could turn her body to mush. Nash stood at 5'10" and was around 165lbs. His copper blonde hair was also coated with gray especially in his beard and mustache. Dana thought it made him look distinguished.

"Good morning love." He said sleepily as he grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the table next to her. His gray eyes looked over the morning paper. "Are the kids still asleep?"

Dana smiled as she thought about her four beautiful children. The boys Alex and Ryan were the oldest at 25. They each worked part time to help out around the house and with bills but neither seemed in any hurry to move out on their own.

As she thought of her two strapping sons, she couldn't help but smile brighter. They were turning into exact replicas of their father when he was their age. Ryan was actually about a half inch taller then Alex but other then that they were identical from the copper blonde hair to the gray eyes they had taken after their father. Alex stood 5'10 like his father with a medium build while Ryan stood 5'10 and a half and also had the medium build.

The girls on the other hand, who had just turned 22, took more after Dana. Maria was short like her mother and petite. She kept her dark brown hair cut close to her head saying it was the latest fashion. Her 32B breasts were always peeking away from her body when she walked. She worked as a hair dresser at the local salon and was always saying how much she loved her job.

Jasmine on the other hand, was somewhere in between her mother and father, she had topped off at 5'8" and while not fat was a bit bigger through the body then her sister or mother. Her parents always laughed that she was their little full figured girl. She kept her dark brown hair hanging long down her back which she kept constantly in a ponytail unless she was sleeping. Both girls took after their mother with her deep blue eyes. Jasmine worked at the local Target and was taking community classes at the local college to try to become manager someday.

"I think the boys are still asleep." Dana said taking a drink of her own coffee. The girls are up and gone though, they both had to work today."

Nash nodded and went back to reading his paper.

Well actually Dana was partially right about the boys. No they weren't asleep but they were up at least in some ways. Both boys had taken after their father and sported huge cocks. Ryan's was about 9 inches hard while Alex's was about 10 inches.

Both of our boys woke up early with raging hardon's. They had discovered how to be quiet shortly after they turned 18 and discovered that even though they both loved screwing women, they also had a thing for each other.

At the moment that their parents were downstairs in the kitchen drinking coffee, our twins were getting busy with each other in their bedroom. They pushed their twin beds together as they did every morning, then quickly stripped and climbed naked onto the bed. "God you are so hot." Ryan growled kissing his brother passionately on the lips as his hand wrapped around Alex's cock.

Alex moaned in his brother's mouth as he pushed his cock back and forth against Ryan's hand. He slowly pulled his mouth away. "Come on bro, you know what I want."

Ryan smiled at him as he pushed Alex onto his back then lowered his head down over Alex's hard rod. He licked up the side of it making Alex shiver in pleasure, and then suddenly wrapped his mouth around the hard shaft.

"Fuck, yea, eat that cock bro." Alex groaned as he felt his brother take him deep in his mouth. He bucked up with his hips, burying his cock in his brother's throat and moaned quietly as he felt Ryan's muscles massage him.

Ryan moved so he was lying on his side next to Alex as he went to town on the cock in his mouth. He loved having his brother's cock in his mouth first thing in the morning. What he loved the most though was having Alex's shaft reaming out his tight asshole. He knew that would come later though, right now his brother wanted a blowjob and he planned to give him a good one.

He ran his tongue lightly over Alex's cock and heard Alex whimper in pleasure as he slowly fucked Ryan's face. "Eat that hot cock bro." Alex groaned pushing Ryan's face down over him. "Oh fuck, it feels so good."

He saw his brother's cock not far from his face and turned his head engulfing the hard meat in his own warm mouth.

Ryan moaned around Alex's cock as he felt Alex take his own, he squirted precum in his brother's mouth and got some in his own mouth in return. Alex turned over onto his side so they were facing each other and both men went to town on the cocks in their mouths wanting the reward at the end of the rainbow. Ryan ran his tongue lightly over Alex as Alex nipped at Ryan's flesh with his teeth. Both men whimpered and cried out against each other as they started furiously fucking each others faces. It was hard to tell which brother was moaning the loudest or which brother's hips were moving the fastest as they went at each other.

Alex let Ryan's cock slide down into his throat as Ryan had done to him and heard Ryan's cry of pleasure as he massaged him. He cupped Ryan's balls in his hands, squeezing them gently. Ryan screamed against his brother's cock as he suddenly started shooting. Alex drank up the juices eagerly then dug around looking for more. He loved the taste of Ryan's juice and was never satisfied with just once. As he felt Ryan's cock start to soften in his mouth, he sucked hard at it until it was hard once again. He kept his hands gently squeezing Ryan's balls and was rewarded with loads of precum filling his mouth.

"Oh fuck bro, eat my cock, you sure know how to give a blowjob." Ryan growled pulling his mouth off of Alex's hard rod as he fucked Alex's face. "Make me cum again bro then you can stick your hard shaft up my ass. I have been dreaming about it all night."

Alex went harder at Ryan's cock imagining slamming his own cock deep into Ryan's body. Of the two brothers Ryan was the only one who liked to get butt fucked but Alex loved to shove his meat up Ryan's sweet ass. He had let Ryan fuck him up the ass once but didn't like the feeling so they had never done it again.

Now thinking about it, made Alex's cock harden even harder against his stomach as he sucked greedily on his brothers cock. Ryan was moaning so loudly he was afraid their parents would hear it downstairs. He squeezed Ryan's cock gently in warning and Ryan lowered his voice although it was hard.

"Fuck, suck me, I'm gonna cum." Ryan croaked in a hoarse whisper. He had rolled over onto his back and was pummeling Alex's face as he slammed the other man's head down over him. "I'm cummmmiinnnngggg...." He cried then suddenly bit his lip to keep from screaming as he once again filled Alex's mouth with his juices.

Alex drank up all of Ryan's juices then licked the cock clean before letting it slip from between his lips. He smiled at Ryan then leaned over, kissing his brother lightly on the lips. "How you want it this morning?"

Ryan smiled at him, "just like I am. That way I can kiss you while you fuck me."

Alex kissed him again then reached into the nightstand drawer pulling out the lube that they kept there. He poured some on his fingers while Ryan pulled his legs up tightly against his chest.

When Ryan felt Alex's coated fingers touch his hole, he moaned quietly. "Yes, lube me up bro so you can fuck me good."

Alex grinned then slammed three coated fingers deep into Ryan's willing hole. Ryan grunted at first then purred as Alex slowly worked his fingers in and out. "You like that?" He asked lifting his eyes.

Ryan's eyes were closed as he worked his butt back and forth against Alex's probing fingers. "Oh yea, it feels so good. Lube me up good, then stick your cock in me and fuck me."

Alex pulled his fingers out, squirted on more lube then shoved them back up Ryan. After this time he knew Ryan was relaxed enough to take him. He wiped his hand off on the blanket then lay down over his brother bringing their lips together as he lined his cock up. When he was in position, he slowly started to penetrate Ryan's ass.

Ryan moaned against Alex's mouth as he felt himself slowly being filled. "Oh yea, fuck me bro." he groaned taking his hands off his legs and wrapping them around Alex's neck as the two continued to kiss.

Alex slowly slid into Ryan, feeling his brother tighten and loosen around him. When he was buried to the hilt, he slowly pulled back out until he had just the head buried inside the other man. He pulled his lips from Ryan's. "You ready bro?" He asked looking into Ryan's glazed eyes.

"Oh yea, give it to me."

Alex locked his mouth back on Ryan's to muffle the other man's moans as he started thrusting furiously in and out of him. Both men moaned deeply against each others mouths as the bed bounced with their movements.

Alex drove himself deep into Ryan and felt Ryan's cock sliding between their stomachs as he rode the other man hard. Ryan was panting against his mouth and crying as he lifted his own ass against Alex's violent thrusts. "Fuck me, oh god fuck me." Ryan cried pulling his mouth away.

Alex lowered his head into Ryan's neck, breathing hard as he reached beneath them and grasped Ryan's butt, pulling him tightly against him as he pounded into him. "Oh god Ryan, I love your tight ass. I feel like it was made for my cock."

Ryan growled low in his throat as he pulled Alex's mouth back to his seconds before his cock erupted spewing between their stomachs.

When Alex felt Ryan's ass tighten around him, he pounded Ryan even harder looking for his own release. "Give it to me." Ryan begged as Alex continued to slam into him. He growled against Alex's ear. "Give me your hot cum. I want to feel it inside me. Give it to me Alex."

Ryan knew that talking to his brother that way would drive Alex crazy and today was no different. With a loud growl which Ryan quickly smothered with his mouth, Alex erupted inside him, his cum spewing all over Ryan's insides.

Ryan groaned loudly against Alex's mouth as he felt Alex's cum coat him. He had always felt like this was the best part of being butt fucked, feeling his brothers cum spill inside him.

The two men kissed passionately for a couple of minutes while Alex's soft shaft pulled from Ryan with a small pop. Finally they pulled away and smiled at each other. Now that the fun was over, it was time to get dressed and face the day.

Later that night, Jasmine was depressed, her pussy was on fire and Maria was working a double so she knew she probably wouldn't be getting a tongue licking this evening. Her parents had gone out for the evening and her brother Alex was at work. She didn't know where Ryan was, he had disappeared after dinner, something about a hot date or something.

She quickly showered then went to the bedroom she had spent the last 22 years sharing with Maria. She would have thought that as the kids got older they would have gotten their own rooms by now but their parents told them that when they had the second set of twins, they figured a three bedroom house would be big enough for all of them.

Jasmine wrapped the towel tighter around her body as she dried her hair. She knew that she should probably start looking for a place of her own, but she didn't like the idea of not being able to see her family everyday. True they had their ups and downs over the years but she loved her family very much. Plus her sister was one hell of a good pussy eater.

The thought of Maria licking out her snatch, made Jasmine moan in frustration. "I'm so fucking horny." She cried to the empty room.

Standing up, she pulled the towel from her body and laid naked down on the twin bed. She knew she had to get some relief and since Maria wasn't here, she would have to do it on her own.

She closed her eyes, thinking of her sister and her wonderful mouth as she ran her hands over her full breasts. Her fingers reached her nipples and squeezed and pulled at them until they were hard little nubs. Jasmine moaned low in her throat as she felt her nipples harden.

Keeping one hand on her nipple, she moved her other hand down until it was resting just above her snatch. She opened her legs wide and moved her hand down over the small spattering of curls covering her pussy. She moved her hand lazily over the flesh and moaned as pleasure shot through her body. Maria like to tease Jasmine with her tongue by running it all over her outer pussy lips before she finally dug down and ate her out.

Jasmine let her fingers tease over her flesh as she imagined it was Maria's mouth. After a minute of exquisite torture, she finally spread her pussy lips open and let her finger brush over her clit. It was out of its hood and throbbing. Jasmine moaned bucking her hips upward as she slowly drew circles over her clit with her fingertip. "Oh god, that feels so good." She whimpered teasing her clit with her fingers.

She teased herself for as long as she could stand then finally let her fingers drift lower. Her slit was soaked with her juices. She teased her finger against the small bump, making her body jump before she finally slid 2 fingers into her wet hole. "Oh yes," she moaned slowly sawing her fingers in and out as she pulled at her nipple with her other hand.

While Jasmine was upstairs bringing her body pleasure, Ryan let himself into the house. Ryan's ass was singing from the buttfucking he had received from a friend of his. He had decided he was going to take a shower and relax for the rest of the night since Alex was at work and he was on vacation so he didn't have to be back to work for almost a week. The boys had tried to get their vacations together but an overflow of orders came in where Alex worked and he couldn't get the time off. Ryan thought about changing his but was told if he didn't take it now, he more n' likely wouldn't get another chance for a while.

He took the stairs two at a time whistling under his breath. He was halfway to the bathroom he shared with his brother and sisters, when he saw his sister's door partially open and noises coming from within. Well naturally his curiosity got the better of him and he moved silently towards the door.

Peeking his head inside, Ryan swallowed a gasp as he saw Jasmine lying on her back, with her legs spread wide. Her body was bucking up and down against the bed making the springs squeak as she drove 3 fingers in and out of her hot pussy. "Oh fuck, yes, oh god, so good." She cried as she fingered herself furiously.

As he watched her, working her body, he felt his cock lengthening in his jeans. It was as if the fuck and suck session he had just had never happened. His cock grew rapidly and became almost painful in his tight jeans. Ryan's mouth watered when Jasmine lowered one of her legs and he got a perfect view of her pussy. He had been playing with his brother for about the past 7 years but never thought of sex with either of his sisters before tonight. As he watched her, he wondered if Jasmine was still a virgin, he knew that Maria wasn't but he wasn't so sure about Jasmine.

He stood transfixed as her body stiffened and a small cry escaped her lips as she climaxed. Ryan smiled as he watched her bring herself off then slowly walked into the room. "Well, you looked like you were having fun." He said walking up to the bed.

Jasmine lay panting as her body relaxed, her fingers were still buried in her pussy and her eyes were closed as she tried to catch her breath after the amazing cum she had just brought herself to. She was startled when she heard Ryan's voice at the side of the bed. Pulling her fingers roughly from her body, she opened her eyes and looked at her brother. "How long have you been watching?" She asked pulling the sheet over her naked body.

Ryan was disappointed that she covered herself, but since he was planning on fucking her, he figured he would give her, her modesty for now. "Long enough to watch you make yourself cum." He said with a leer.

Jasmine swallowed hard as she looked at him. She was a bit fearful of the look in his eyes, but her body seemed to like it because her pussy was getting turned on again. "What do you want Ryan?" She asked softly.

Ryan sat down next to her on the bed and ran his hand down over her face. His touch sent shivers through her body. "Well, I'll be honest Jasmine; I got pretty hot watching you play with yourself."

She blushed as she lowered her eyes down over his body. When she saw the bulge in his jeans, she gasped. "That's...that's because of me?"

Ryan smiled as he let his hand drift down over the sheet she had covered herself with. Jasmine was so engrossed in his crotch that he moved the sheet off of her without her noticing. "You're beautiful Jas..." he said using the nickname he had dubbed on her when she was five.

She smiled up at him, and then gasped in surprise when he suddenly cupped her breast with his hand. "Ryan." She said in surprise as he slowly caressed her.

Ryan brought his eyes to hers. "I won't hurt you Jas." He lowered his head towards hers. Her eyes widened when she realized what he was planning to do, she opened her mouth to protest but didn't get a chance as he pressed his lips against hers. She moaned against his mouth as his hand moved over her skin while his tongue touched her lips.

She knew it was wrong, he was her brother, but she had been playing with her sister so she had already committed incest, what was one more notch on the belt. She wrapped her arms around his neck, opening her mouth to his probing tongue as she pressed her body up against his.

Ryan groaned against her mouth as his tongue dueled seductively with her own. His cock pressed tightly against his jeans but he ignored it. Instead he moved his hand off her breast and wrapped it around her; pulling her body tightly against his as he lay down beside her while he deepened the kiss.

Jasmine lifted her top leg over his hips, pressing her pussy against his jean clad crotch. She felt him throbbing against her and moaned against his mouth as she pressed herself closer to him. "Ryan, oh god." She murmured against his lips.

Ryan nibbled at her lips with his own as he pushed the sheet completely off of her and ran his hand up and down over her side. "Oh Jasmine, you are so beautiful, I need you so bad." He brought his hand down until it was resting between her spread legs.

Jasmine drew in her breath when she felt his fingers touch her curls. Ryan lifted his eyes to hers watching her as he slowly lowered his hand. Jasmine held her breath as she looked into his eyes. When his finger brushed against her clit, her breath came out in a ragged moan. "R-Ryan?" She wasn't sure what she was asking.

Ryan seemed to know though because he smiled before he claimed her mouth once again with his own. He kissed her hard, his tongue sliding furiously into her mouth as he let his finger move over her. He drew circles on her clit with his finger tip and felt her shiver. "Ryan, oh fuck." Jasmine cried pressing her body against him as she tore her mouth from his.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,526 Followers
12