Thick As Thieves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your hair's messy," I told him. I straightened it out, combing his black locks with my fingers. He closed his eyes and leaned into it.

"It's because I'm here. Another warm, soft body is here to touch...lick...and kiss. Another person is there to make you feel good...make you cum. That's all, really. That's why it works on nonjudgemental guys...or even girls."

I rubbed his shoulders, getting closer to him.

"But you're not most guys. My seduction's different with you. Not just because I know you, or because you like different things. It could be because you like being taken off guard; because you normally always know what's going to happen. We both can predict things. But you've always been better at it."

I pressed our bodies together and his arms instinctively wrapped around me.

"Regardless, that's not why my technique is different. You're smart...sexy,...challenging,...intimidating,...strong,...kind,...and you're mine! My seduction is different, and it'll work on you because you love me; and I love you."

"I love you with all my heart, Jonathan," I ended with whispers in his ear.

The next thing I knew he was moaning, while dragging me onto his bed beside him, showering my lips and neck with kisses. I must have driven him over the edge. He was ravaging me with his kisses. Eventually he took my shirt in his hands and, without hesitation, ripped it open.

It turned me on seeing him like this. He was an animal! My heart pounded in excitement as he ripped my bra and tore off my skirt. He went straight for my pussy, not bothering with any gentleness or care. He was starving for this like he hadn't had anything to consume in years. And the moment his mouth was on my pussy I was crying out in pleasure.

My sounds only encouraged him to keep going. He grabbed my legs, pushing me further so that he was on the bed now too.

"J...Jonathan!" I whimpered, unable to control myself. He looked up at me, eyes raging with pure lust. I looked down at him with pleasure, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

"Don't cum yet," he breathed. I nodded, ready to do whatever he asked of me. He managed to get all his clothes off while licking and sucking me. He wanted this now.

After mere moments I was clenching the sheets, so close but unable to do anything. He stopped when he saw it happening. I tried not to whine or complain. He climbed a little closer, up on his knees, with his hard cock standing ready to be sucked. Without another word I nodded and got myself up so that I could suck him off again.

He moaned, grabbing my head, but only for the sake of resting his hands. I knew what he wanted. I started with deepthroating, focusing on the head and balls, carefully alternating between the two.

"May I touch myself?" I asked.

He growled, "Not yet." I went back down and continued sucking and licking with all of the skills I had.

"Stop." He ordered. With his command I sat on my knees, until he grabbed me pulling me to him. His tongue explored my mouth and mine explored his while he repositioned us. He kept a tight grip on me for a moment, then suddenly turned me around and kissed my neck. His hands roamed around me while I breathed heavily with my head rolled back onto his shoulder. With a sudden smacking noise he put his hand on my shoulder and forced me down on all-fours. He was going to take me from behind! I smiled and layed my head down into the pillows while keeping my ass up and spreading my legs. He entered me swiftly with a harsh thrust. I gasped.

"One," he whispered hoarsely. He thrust again.

"Two." He kept counting. I craved the hard thrusts, and whimpered into the pillow. Then he started spanking me as he thrust into me, bringing me even closer.

"Cum" he commanded." Cum before I reach fifty. Thirty nine; forty; forty-one; come on baby; forty-three; you can fucking do it; forty-five!" He growled, driving even harder and deeper into me. This brought me to the edge quickly and I came as he said, "Forty-eight." My entire body trembled; I felt my pussy clasp his cock, begging it to release it's fluid into me; a moan slowly rose to my throat and flowed into the pillow as my juices flowed from my pussy.

He waited, but only for a short moment.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded. With that he raised back up and began to thrust again.

"Forty-nine; fifty; fifty-one...!" He was hammering into me at top speed and I cried out into the air, reveling in the pleasure. I clenched the sheets, ready to cum a second time in as many minutes.

I tried calling out his name, but it was probably just a continuous moan as he kept going, driving his cock into me.

My body started vibrating. My heart was pounding in my chest so that I thought it might explode. With this happening, I buried my head into the pillow. I knew something would be coming soon. What it would be I wasn't sure. But I wanted to be ready for whatever it was.

I was soundless and my body had stopped vibrating. I lay motionless as a massive build up began deep inside me. When he reached ninety two I suddenly screamed, full on screamed with my throat burning into the pillow. And he kept going, driving his beautiful cock into my gushing pussy as my cum spilled onto his legs.

Without warning my body jerked away from him and I crashed onto the sheet in a fetal position, still trembling from what had just happened. I had never cum like that...not ever...and it was mind blowing.

"Holy fuck, Anya!" Nate chuckled with joy. I looked at him, a little embarrassed that I had ended up holding my legs to my chest like a scared child.

"I-I'm sorry." I felt the need to apologize to him.

"Oh, no you don't." He hovered over me, rubbing my back with smooth,gentle strokes. "Your seduction definitely worked." He smiled. I chuckled.

"I've never come like that." I admitted.

"That was fucking incredible." He breathed.

"Really?" I wasn't sure.

"Hell, yes! I've never seen anything like that before." He chuckled. I bit my lip.

"Just give me a second. I need to catch my breath." He rubbed my back until I finally got my muscles to relax again.

"Good girl" He suddenly grabbed a scarf from his pants pocket on the ground. "Something else I snagged when we were in the crowd," he explained. I chuckled and let him tie it around my head so that I couldn't see anything.

"Lay on your back, spread your arms and legs out," he ordered. I did as I was told, and I felt his fingers suddenly brush against my stomach...my arms...my thighs...and out of nowhere his tongue was flicking at my clit and his fingers were pumping away at my pussy. I gasped and let my fingers get tangled in his hair. He kept going until I tried warning him again. But he wasn't stopping this time.

Amazingly, I came again. Not as intensely, but enough to have me shaking and moaning loudly once more. He didn't give me a break this time as he shoved himself back inside me. He had stopped counting the strokes. He didn't hold back. And from his moaning and growling he was ready to cum again.

"Do it, Nate," I panted. "I love you! I want you to cum inside me." I moaned louder than ever before. He pounded into me even harder and began moaning louder. I didn't think I had it in me to cum again. But this still felt exhilarating.

I clamped myself around him as hard as I could. He growled loudly, clenching his hands around my knees and fucking me hard until he exploded inside me.

We were both weak and exhausted, but we managed to get cuddled up under the blankets with smiles on our faces.

The last thing I felt as I fell into an exhausted sleep was his lips on my forehead as he kissed me.

****

I was wrapped in Nate's arms while he slept at peace. I should have felt warm, yet I felt exposed. The feeling woke me up. I groggily sat up, rubbing my eyes...and then shrieked in horror.

Mom's eyes glared at me from the doorway. My entire body went totally still. I didn't know what to say. The only sounds that came from my mouth were incoherent, airy squeaks.

WHY IS SHE IN HERE?!

"An? What...?" Nate woke up and saw her too. The three of us were frozen in place.

"Marge? Marge is every..." My father walked up behind her. There was no sound in the room; nothing but terrified hearts pounding in frightened chests.

"I told you something was off," my mother finally said.

"M-mom. I-" Nate stuttered.

"Just get ready to go, Nate!" Mom interrupted with an unreadable voice. "The bus comes in thirty minutes."

What? My mind asked. Today was our last...Fuck! No it wasn't.

Tears began flowing from my eyes uncontrollably, and panic took over.

"Hey! Hey!" Nate grabbed me, holding me tightly. "It's ok. Sh-h. It's okay. Everything will be okay. We'll figure this out." He tried to calm me down.

"Nate. They'll separate us!" I cried.

"No they won't; no they won't," he soothed. "We're adults. If they try, we'll leave. Okay? We'll leave."

"They'd find us and..."

"Then we'll expose them...everyone...for what they've spent their lives doing; all the stealing they've done." He looked into my eyes. "Do you think they'd be able to find us when they're behind bars? I don't care about them right now, Anya. If they try to take us away from each other, I swear to God we'll do it. Don't cry. Don't cry. I'm not going anywhere."

The thought of betraying our family should have made me worry, but it didn't. It was our best defense, and I wasn't going to give him up that easily.

The entire way to the airport was a blur; a surreal and confusing blur. My mom sat with me in the waiting area as we waited for the plane. And she sat with me after we had boarded the plane. I simply stared out the window, wanting to cry. I was so sure they were going to separate Nate and me. My life would be over if they did. I couldn't live without him.

"Are you going to try and separate us?" I asked calmly.

"We'll talk about it when we get home," she said flatly.

"No...no we won't," I said, sounding more confident than I felt. "We're going to talk about it now. Right now. Yes or no - are you going to try and separate us?" I demanded. She took a deep breath.

"I want to tell you something Anya. There are two wrong things that your father and I have done; keeping a secret from you two is one of them," she admitted. I looked at her.

"And the second?" I asked after a brief silence. She stared straight forward.

"The people behind us are both listening to music," I said. "And so is the guy in front of us. From the way that woman across the aisle is fidgeting she's going to use the washroom soon. When she gets up, tell me," I said, still in defensive mode.

When we saw the lady get up, my mom watched until she was out of earshot.

"We stole something years ago that we shouldn't have."

"I don't care about something you stole!"

"You will. Just hear me out. Your father and I were in a mansion. Someone wanted us to steal something from a room that was heavily surveilled. The man who owned the place was a violent drunk. His wife had left him. I had no guilty conscious. We watched him for a long time."

"He hated kids," Mom continued. "He mistreated his staff, and he had secret dealings with mobs. When the chance to get the job done showed, we jumped on it; and what we found was enough to make that trip our last time ever taking a target from someone who paid us." She paused. I looked at her.

"Why?" I asked. She took a deep breath, then looked into my eyes.

"You need to understand that this man - this horrible man - was so violent and unpredictable..."

"Mom, answer the question," I insisted. She tried calming down. "Why was this your last paid job?" I asked.

"Because... there was a baby in the room. Someone wanted us to take his daughter for them." Tears formed in her eyes. "You."

To be continued