Thicker than Blood

Story Info
I fell in love with a fat girl.
29.9k words
4.67
109.4k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,793 Followers

This story was edited by the incredible mikothebaby. Those of you who don't like long stories should probably give this one a pass.

* * * * * *

They say all kinds of things in this world. For almost every situation there's an old saying that fits it. Sometimes though, you get into a battle between two of those old sayings and you have to try to figure out which one is the wisest. In my case, it was that exactly. Old people always told me that blood is stronger than anything. But they also told me that love will conquer all. So what happens when love goes up against blood?

Growing up, I was a part of an average mid-western family. There was, of course, my mom and dad. They were, of course, still together and loved each other very deeply. There were no indications that either ever cheated on the other. I guess they either had no imagination, or they just loved each other so God damned much that they just never did.

Okay, maybe that isn't the right way to put it. I guess a better way to say it is that they were each other's best friend and partners from the second they got together. And there was simply no one that either one of them wanted to be with more.

I guess I got that from them, but we'll get to that later in the story. Besides, this story isn't about them, it's about me and my life. If the story had been about them, it would be pretty fucking boring. And it would be over. Here's my parents life story...well the quick version anyway. Jim met Brenda. They fell in love. They got married and had three children, all girls. They stayed together forever and died. The end. See what I mean. That's a fucking fairy tale.

My story is a little bit more out there. As I've mentioned, Jim and Brenda had three daughters. And this story is about sisters. The bond between sisters can be very strong. But it can also be very tumultuous.

In my case, the relationship between my sister and I was fucked up from the beginning. I, of course, can't take credit for the way that shit turned out. It was Jim and Brenda who fucked everything up. It's the same all over, everywhere. I'm about to school you to the facts of life people. The fact is that life hates fairy tales. So whenever there's a fairy tale going on, like Jim and Brenda in our case, they act like black holes in the universe. Everything may be perfect for the two star crossed lovers, but everything around them goes to shit as it's sucked into their orbit.

Jim and Brenda's three daughters aka me and my sisters didn't inherit the fairy tale. The three of us are as different as can be. We all each have our own varying degrees of problems. My sister, Melinda, is the oldest of us. She is, of course, Jim and Brenda's pride and joy. She, as the first born, is perfect in the eyes of her parents. Mindy, as she's called, can do no wrong, is heaped upon with every possible accolade from our parents and is instantly forgiven any mistakes she makes.

My sister, Belinda, is of course, the baby. Lindy, as she's affectionately known, is spoiled because she's the youngest and last child they will ever have. She is a bundle of joy and love no matter how fucked up she is.

That brings us to me. I'm Cynthia aka Cindy. And as the middle child, I don't exist. I was constantly forgotten by my parents and the rest of the family as well. My triumphs were ignored or down-played. My mistakes were magnified or used as an example for how superior my sisters were. I was constantly referred to as "The other one."

Throughout our lives, Mindy has struggled with a weight problem. Okay, I'm sugar coating it. Mindy is fat. To be brutally honest, my parents caused it. They loved her too much. Every time Mindy opened her cute little mouth, they filled it with cake. By the time we hit our teens, Mindy weighed more than the average adult woman. By the time we were adults, Mindy weighed more than the average adult male athlete who stood a foot taller than she did.

Lindy had at an early age noticed all of the attention and special treatment that Mindy got so she went the other way. She struggled with a host of problems that ranged from anorexia and bulimia, to all kinds of drugs. Since there was nothing wrong with me, again I was forgotten.

Whatever happened to Mindy affected everyone in the house. I honestly don't think my parents had a plan for parenting. They just made decisions as they came up, based on what had occurred with Mindy and that became the rule.

When Mindy turned eighteen, she'd never had a date. Seriously, what high school boy wants to date a nearly three hundred pound girl? So my dad paid one of the interns at his job to take Mindy to her prom. If it was good enough for Mindy, it became the rule. As a result, I wasn't allowed to date until I turned eighteen as well. I'd been asked from the time I was fifteen on, but wasn't allowed. Of course, Lindy, didn't date either. She just disappeared for days at a time on drug binges, but she never actually dated.

"Don't get me wrong, I love my sisters. I'd do anything for either one of them and have often given up things for their happiness. But this story mainly concerns Mindy and me, and the one time that I not only wouldn't give up something to make her happy, I actually took something that she had.

The three of us have always had a strong family resemblance. Our parents were attractive people and I guess on paper the three of us should be as well. We all have the same sparking blue eyes. We all have the same blond hair. But, of course, that's where the similarities end. Mindy, of course, is big. She isn't like a giant blob of fat. She still has an hourglass figure, it's just that the hourglass is about to explode and you can't actually tell the time because the whole thing is just completely filled with sand.

Lindy, on the other hand, even when she turned eighteen had the body of a fourteen year old boy. All of the drugs and anorexia during her early teens had stifled her development. Doctors told us that if she got off of drugs and changed her lifestyle, she might be able to gain some of the weight and development that she'd lost but it was never to be. Shortly after her eighteenth birthday, Lindy fried her brain with some exotic cocktail of drugs and had to be institutionalized. We visit her regularly, but she will never emotionally go beyond the mental state of a fourteen year old girl.

I have the problem of being pretty. I let my hair grow long and straight like our mother's. I'm 5 foot six and weigh one hundred and eighteen pounds. I have nice breasts, and a nice butt and a very tight trim tummy. I was a cheerleader and home coming queen. Of course, none of that mattered to my parents.

I, like my sister Mindy, had my first date at my senior prom. His name was Carlton Whitfield and he was the running back for our football team. He and I had passed smoldering glances back and forth all school year, just waiting for our chance to be together.

Of course, our first date was great for me. It was afterwards that my life all got fucked up. Let's face it. It was my first date. I knew all about sex and kissing and I felt those teen-aged hormones, I just had no experience. Besides, nice girls like me simply didn't put out and especially not on the first frigging date.

I was sure that Carlton was going to be the one for me. I pictured it as being just like our parents a generation before us. Carlton brought me back home immediately after the prom. He'd asked me to go to a party with him afterwards, but I'd declined. I had envisioned something completely different. I saw the two of us sitting on our porch swing and after a little bit of talking, I'd be ready for my first kiss.

It didn't exactly happen that way. I remember leaving Carlton on the porch while I went inside to get us both a glass of lemonade. Our parents were out so I felt at ease. I couldn't have been gone for more than five minutes before I came back and got my heart broken.

I still remember standing there in the doorway with two glasses of lemonade as my fat assed sister, made out with my date and told him lies about me.

They were kissing and she was letting him stick his tongue in her mouth.

"See what you're missing by dating my little idiot sister," crooned Mindy. "What does she have that I don't have? What do you like about her so much?"

"She's really nice," said Carlton nervously.

"So you're saying that I'm not nice?" hissed Mindy. "I'm the one who's letting you kiss me, not her."

"And she's really pretty and she's got a great body," said Carlton, becoming even more nervous. He was trying in his own shy way to stick up for me.

"What makes her body so great?" asked Mindy, standing up.

"She has nice boobs," said Carlton. "They look really g..."

"She doesn't have shit," hissed Mindy. She pulled the bottom of her shirt out of her skirt and showed him her huge boobs in her bra. "These are much bigger aren't they?"

Carlton's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. He nodded his head so quickly I thought his neck would fall off. Then Mindy eased herself into his lap and started dry humping him on our porch swing.

"Would you like to take this further?" she asked. He nodded. His eyes were staring right at her big bra covered tits. "You can't tell anyone about this," she said. He nodded again.

"When my little sister comes back, I want you to tell her that you have to go home. Then I want you to go around to our back yard and wait for me," said Mindy. He agreed and I started crying right then. I wiped the tears away and stepped out onto the porch.

There I was, still in my prom dress holding two glasses of lemonade. Mindy smiled at me and asked me how my prom had been. She nodded her head when I answered her, though to this day I can't remember a word I said.

Carlton suddenly stood up. I could see his erection through the pants of his suit.

"Cindy, uhm...I had a good time," he said. "But I have to go. Uhm...something came up." He grabbed one of the glasses of lemonade and drained it in one huge gulp. "I'll make it up to you," he said and turned and walked away.

I knew what had come up. One of the symptoms of it was the tent in his pants. Tears ran down my cheeks. I had trouble believing that he'd go through with it. I figured that Mindy had just scared him away. It was my first lesson on a lot of the curiosities of life.

I went up into my room and changed into my sleep wear. I heard Carlton sneaking his way into my back yard and my broken heart shattered even further. I also heard my sister's heavy steps as she attempted to be stealthy, sneaking down the back stairwell. Lindy as usual wasn't home, so I didn't have to worry about her seeing this.

I went around to Mindy's bedroom, which was on the back side of the house. Her room was dark and I looked out of her window. Mindy took one of our lounge chairs off of the patio and placed it on the grass where it wouldn't make much noise. She sat on it. She got up and turned off the lights on the patio but I could still see her in the moonlight.

It was surreal. The houses on either side were dark, so it was as if only the three of us were there. Carlton came out of the bushes and Mindy not only lifted her shirt but took it off completely. Then she dropped her bra on the ground and pulled down her skirt and wriggled out of it. Carlton was on her in a flash. He started kissing her and mauling her huge breasts.

"Suck my titties Carl," she gushed. She lay back on the lounge chair and Carlton did just that. He sucked her breasts and played with them as my tears pooled on the window sill. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Carlton reached one of his hands down towards Mindy's furry pussy very slowly as he continued kissing her and squeezing her boobs. Mindy's hand shot out and grabbed his as it settled on her thigh.

"Stop bullshitting Carl," she hissed. "It's right here. We both know what we're here for. There's no need for any games." She put Carlton's hand right on her pussy and opened her fat thighs to give him access. I sobbed out loud. If Mindy hadn't moaned as his fingers rubbed her pussy for the first time, they'd have heard me. Or at least they'd have heard the sounds of my dream of a life with Carlton dying.

Mindy got down on her knees and pulled Carlton's pants down. She pulled out his dick and took it into her mouth. After a while, she had to hold Carlton up because he got weak in the knees. Then she got back on the lounge chair and spread her legs really wide.

She grabbed Carlton by his dick and pulled him over to her. He lined himself up and pushed the head of his dick inside of her. I knew all about sex from movies and sex education classes but this was my first time seeing two people do it for real.

I guess I'd always had a very feminine and romantic view of sex. I always thought it would be beautiful and magical. What Carlton and Mindy did was animalistic and revolting, but I couldn't look away. Carlton fucked the shit out of Mindy. All I saw was him pounding her like a God damned drum. Her legs were splayed out to the sides and he slammed his dick into her over and over. She grabbed his ass and helped him as she thrust her hips towards his.

Mindy's breasts rolled over to the sides and moved forward and back in time to each thrust. Her big belly rolled with each thrust like waves coming in at the beach. There was no gentleness, nor was there any more kissing, they just rutted like two beasts at the mercy of their hormones.

After a while Carlton got off of her and she got down on her knees in the grass. He took her doggy style while grabbing her wildly swinging boobs. With each thrust, Mindy grunted and insulted me even more.

"Ooooh, oh yeah!" she moaned. "Fuck that pussy Carl. Fuck it good. You're not going to get anything like this from my tight assed little sister. You know she's a virgin, right?"

Carlton was too out of it to answer. He just kept sawing away at her until he came. Mindy flipped over and started sucking his dick as soon as he pulled out of her. Carlton wiped some of the sweat and their juices off of Mindy and bent her over again. He tried to stick his dick in her ass. She turned and looked at him.

"Carlton," she hissed. "I don't do that."

"You do now," he said and pushed forward as hard as he could. Mindy screamed like a beast and then they were both still. He'd lodged the head of his dick in her ass just inside her anal sphincter. After a few moments I noticed Mindy pushing her ass against him slowly.

"Oh fuck, that's tight," hissed Carlton.

"It feels weird," said Mindy. Carlton started thrusting in and out again. He moved inside a bit further each time until he got himself all the way inside of her. A few strokes later, he was standing on his tiptoes howling as he came again and coated my sister's bowels. They collapsed and lay there in the grass, sweating and panting side by side. Mindy reached out to touch Carlton, but he moved away from her. I've always remembered that. I think even my inexperienced mind understood what that gesture meant about them. Carlton had no love at all for my sister. He was a nineteen year old boy. He was at the mercy of his hormones. Mindy wasn't a woman to Carlton. She was just a pussy. He'd gotten what he'd wanted and now he wanted nothing to do with her.

"I'll keep my promise," he said, as he got up and started getting dressed. "No one will know about this. Make sure you do too." I got the idea that Carlton was more worried about protecting his own reputation than he was my sister's.

That brought another old saying to mind. Fat girls are like Mopeds. They're a lot of fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see you on one.

I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep. The next morning my parents were back and neither of them even bothered to ask about my prom.

Two days later Carlton called and asked me to go to a movie with him. I turned him down flat.

"Did I do something to upset you?" he asked. "Cindy, you're beautiful," he said. "I want you to be my girl." I hung up the phone on him.

"Asshole," I spat.

"I thought you liked him," said Mindy. "You went to your prom with him. I kind of saw the two of you maybe even getting married, or at least dating for a long time."

"Why, so you could fuck him after all of my dates," I hissed.

"Cindy, I only did it for you," she whined. "You're kind of naïve about guys. He just wasn't right for you. He was only looking for one thing."

"Yeah, he wanted a fat whore who let's anybody fuck her," I said. "And he found one."

That started a pattern between my sister and I. Over that summer, I started my search for true love. I wanted what my parents had. My sister, on the other hand, couldn't get dates of her own, so she wanted what I had. And she often got it. Many times it got to the point where I just had my dates meet me some place instead of bringing them to the house.

At the end of the summer, I went away to college. Over the years, I continued to date and to explore my own sexuality. I never really settled down. Not because I didn't have the offers, but because I simply couldn't find what I wanted. I needed a man who made my heart flutter. I needed a man who loved me as much as I loved him. I needed a guy who'd be true to me no matter what. I'd had too many guys who claimed they loved me and would do anything for me, who'd fallen to temptation too easily.

My relationship with my sister was, of course, never the same. My parents, true to form blamed me. "You have to understand it from her side," said my dad. "Our society doesn't look at the person inside. All they look at is the body and the face. You were given a gift. Your sister isn't so lucky. She has to sometimes do things that you don't. Doesn't she have a right to find someone too?"

"Dad, she doesn't have a right to try to steal my boyfriends," I said. That was all I ever said on the subject. I knew that I was preaching to the choir. Nothing I said against Mindy would ever register. The only thing I'd do was to make my parents think even more that Mindy needed love and attention and that I was just cold and unfeeling.

Mindy had dropped out of college in her first year. She ended up working for the library in our town. After my four years of college, I came home to make my fortune and settled into a nice job at an engineering firm in town. Mindy was a full-fledged librarian. She could never be the head librarian or even the manager because she didn't have a college degree but at least she was working enough to partially support herself.

After I moved into a nice apartment of my own, things began to get worse. Within a month of living on my own, Mindy got the brilliant idea that the two of us should live together. Sisters on our own, she called it.

My mom and dad were all for it and began talking up the benefits of the idea that very same evening. The train went off the rails, when I said in a very small voice, "No." Everyone turned and looked at me as if I'd shit into the gravy at Thanksgiving dinner.

"It's time for me to be on my own," I said. "And I'm doing fine. I'm paying all of my bills and I'm managing to save some money too. I'll probably be able to take a few nice vacations every year and see some things. This is something I need to experience." That was my politically correct way of saying I didn't want to live with Mindy.

Of course, when Mindy's face fell and she started crying, I was under attack. "That is so selfish of you," said my mother.

"Just because you got that fancy job, it doesn't mean you should turn your back on your family," said my dad. "Don't forget you owe us, Missy. Who was it that paid for you to go to college?"

"Dad," I said calmly. "I got a partial scholarship due to cheerleading and academics. That paid for a lot of my tuition and expenses. I got a student loan for the rest. So the Federal government paid for me to go to school. You, as usual, have me confused with Mindy. You paid for her first year of school even though she didn't go to class regularly."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,793 Followers
123456...8