Thief in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no help coming from Carrie. Even if her hands hadn't been cuffed behind her back, she looked entirely wrung out, as if she didn't have an ounce of energy left anywhere in her body. She met Gina's eyes, just as the woman pressed the head of the dildo against Gina's slick opening.

"I'm sorry," Carrie mouthed again. She made a movement like she was trying to get up to help, but feel back almost immediately.

Gina just closed her eyes, unable to keep herself from moaning as the woman thrust in hard and fast. It was so wrong that it felt so good, but her pussy didn't care whose body was behind the strap-on... it didn't care that the woman was rougher, harder than Carrie's usual strokes. Her swollen tissues were so sensitive, so needy from when the woman had been playing with her before, and there was nothing she could do but take the hard pounding and listen to the woman's moans of enjoyment as she fucked Gina in front of Carrie.

The woman thrust and grunted, moaning, obviously getting off on fucking Gina with the strap-on while Carrie lay curled by her side. She was thrusting so hard that Gina's breasts were bouncing, making her whimper as one of the leather straps rubbed over her hard clit with every stroke. Gina's pussy rippled and clamped around it. The sweet, musky smell of female arousal and pleasure had permeated the room, despite the circumstances, and Gina quickly realized that there was no way she was going to be able to hold off her orgasm.

As the woman plunged into her, the textured surface of the dildo rubbed against the sensitive walls of Gina's pussy. She turned her head to meet Carrie's huge blue eyes, a tear trickling out of her eye.

"I'm sorry," she said, through the gag, knowing that the words would be incomprehensible but that Carrie would understand anyway.

"It's okay," Carrie mouthed back, her eyes trained on Gina's face as Gina's eyes fluttered shut. Ecstasy overtook her, her pussy spasming around the rubber cock that was raping her, sending wave after wave of pleasure shooting over her body. The gag kept her noises quiet, which she was thankful for, as the woman started moving even harder and faster, panting with her own pleasure as she was stimulated by the strap-on.

The woman threw back her head, crying out with her own triumphant orgasm as she slammed into Gina's pussy with the rubber cock.

Gina whimpered, a sobbing sound in the back of her throat, as her sensitive pussy spasmed. Her own orgasm was feeling overwhelming now, even though she didn't have the same problem as Carrie. Maybe it was the fear, maybe it was the helplessness, maybe it was just her body betraying her, but that was one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had.

The woman sighed with satisfaction as she slid the strap-on out of Gina, pulling it off of her body and dropping it on the bed. "Well, ladies, it's been a pleasure," she said, picking up her clothes and getting dressed. She gave a husky laugh as she adjusted her mask, apparently to make it more comfortable. "I won't even ask where your valuables are, I've had too good a time."

Dropping a small metal key on Gina's bare stomach, making her flinch at the cold contact of metal to her skin, the woman smiled and waved her hand. Not the one with the gun in it, which she'd pulled out again, ostensibly to make her get away.

When she left the bedroom, both Carrie and Gina remained frozen for a moment, and then Carrie sat up and turned around, scrabbling for the key on Gina's stomach. Gina watched as Carried struggled to undo the handcuffs, which she couldn't see, both of them panting for breath as a kind of anxious energy flowed through both of them, adrenaline making them shaky and panicked. They didn't think the woman was coming back, but both of them wanted to be free, just in case she did.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby, I love you," Carrie repeated over and over again as she pulled off her cuffs and started undoing Gina's bonds. She went straight for wrist restraints, and then gently helped Gina with the gag, apologizing the whole time.

"I love you too, I'm sorry, it's okay," she murmured back as they both attacked her ankle cuffs, freeing her completely.

The two women immediately came together, holding each other as tightly as they could, for reassurance and comfort. Gina kissed Carrie's head, the top of her cheek, while Carrie massaged her back, nuzzling Gina's collarbone, her leg sliding between Gina's thighs as their limbs entwined. Somehow the air of comfort suddenly changed and then they were kissing like there was no tomorrow, hands sliding over each other's bodies, mouths gasping for air between deep kisses, wet pussies stroked by fingers, breasts rubbing against each other.

Gina couldn't get enough of the smell and feel of Carrie against her, needed to get her fingers inside of her, to feel Carrie inside of herself... They moaned in unison, moving together, writhing, murmuring their 'I love you's between kisses, and reaffirming their connection with their bodies, until they both came together in mutual pleasure.

They gently stroked each other's pussies as they came down from their orgasmic high, Carrie not protesting as Gina strummed her thumb over Carrie's sensitive clit, Gina not even murmuring as Carrie slid her finger over Gina's anus - an area Carrie was fascinated with but Gina rarely let her touch.

"That was..." Gina's voice trailed off.

Carrie giggled. "Happy birthday, baby." She kissed Gina's temple. "Was it everything you wanted?"

"It was even more than I expected," Gina replied, nuzzling her face against Carrie's damp skin. "Remind me to call Tara tomorrow and thank her. And thank you too, for doing this for me. I love you."

"I love you too, my kinky little freak."

12