Thin Ceilings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth and showed off the cleaned end result as proof.

"Your mom didn't raise a spitter," Liam joked as he finally dismounted from me.

"Spitters are quitters," I retorted.

Liam sat next to the beanbag, and I kept lying where I was for a solid minute or two; both of us were still recovering from the incredibly intense climax.

"So that was fun," he finally broke the silence.

I lifted my head up, suddenly feeling the aching and pains all over my body from the fucking and various positions. My pussy was already sore; I wouldn't be able to walk straight the next few days.

"Yeah," I replied, just sitting still in the beanbag. "Fun."

Everything hit me at once. I couldn't fucking believe I'd just done that. I needed to go home. Now. Immediately.

Suddenly motivated, I shot up and started collecting my various articles of clothing.

Panties and jeans by the door. Tanktop at my feet. Bralette halfway across the room.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I re-dressed. I looked like shit.

Or maybe not like shit. But certainly a woman freshly fucked.

Freshly fucked very well. Hair sticking up everywhere, makeup totally ruined, a red glow over my whole body. Dried cum trails out the corner of my mouth down my cheeks.

Jesus Christ.

Liam didn't say anything as I re-dressed. I didn't either.

What was there to say?

"Thanks for the sex! See you around the building!"

Well that would actually be a pretty succinct farewell.

I had all my things gathered, and Liam finally stood up.

"Not even a kiss bye before you leave?"

I didn't know if I should smile or slap him.

I still went up and gave him a kiss. His lips tasted like my own sex. I loved that taste.

"So Brooke, same time next week?" he joked as we broke the kiss.

I laughed, without answering. Liam opened the front door for me.

"See you around the building," was all I said, and pulled the door closed behind me.

Immediately I slumped to the ground outside Liam's door.

Brooke.

How the fuck did that happen? How the fuck did I let myself do that? I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

That was the single most unlike-me thing I'd ever done. For the first time in my life I had no idea how to feel.

My purse was on the ground next to me.

Why the fuck was my purse on the ground next to me?

I was suddenly reminded me that I'd dropped it outside his threshold when I first came in. It had been sitting here outside Liam's apartment the whole time.

Thank fucking God Nate hadn't walked upstairs and seen it there.

Or he would've known.

My head shot up.

Nate. The ceilings.

"Harder baby! Destroy my fucking cunt! Make your baby cum!"

I replayed the moment in my head. That's what I had screamed out at the top of my lungs not 10 minutes ago. He would've heard it. He had to have. Please God let him not have been home, for whatever reason.

Maybe he left after the argument?

I checked my texts. As I'd expected, a long, sweet, heartfelt apology text from him was awaiting in my phone.

Nothing about leaving.

Oh God.

***

The 25 foot walk down to our apartment was the single longest walk of shame in history.

Thank God I had baby wipes in my purse to clean myself up. Couldn't exactly walk through the front door of the apartment with dried cum on my face.

I opened the front door, my hands shaking worse than Michael J. Fox's (God I was going to hell for thinking that, if I wasn't condemned already).

Nate was sitting on the couch, still watching Redzone. He'd finished vacuuming.

He popped off the couch when he saw me come in.

"Hey sweetie," he came and gave me a quick peck kiss. "While you were gone, you would not believe how loud Liam's latest whore was."

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.