Things Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

We pulled into the garage and just as he was about to zip up, I leaned over and gave him a real fast jerk as I sucked on him a little more. I stopped and said, "Leave it out and go into the bedroom. It is time for you to get your dessert."

He walked with his cock swinging back and forth, and I felt so confident and in control over our sex life. I had never ever felt like this in my life. Being so nasty and so bad that day made me so fucking excited and so damn hot. I don't just mean physically, I mean mentally as well. I don't have the words to tell you what I felt like, knowing that I discovered what the key was to turn my husband sexually on so much. That empowered me beyond anything I could have imagined.

Peter was out of his clothes and on the bed fast. I almost ripped off my dress off getting there with him, and I sat on the edge of the bed as I leaned forward to begin sucking his cock again. I got him hard and when I was sure he was about to climax I stopped, shifted my position and knelt right over his head. I leaned forward and began working his dick again and I slowly brought my crotch down to his face. I guess I was not going fast enough because Peter grabbed hold of my hips and lifted his face up to my cunt.

I lowered myself, allowing his head to rest on the pillow. I swear to you, his cock actually increased in size, I mean, it felt like it grew fatter and a little longer. I had never seen my husband so big. I worked him right to the point that I was positive he was going to ejaculate and I stopped. It surprised me that when I did that it seemed to drive him wilder. The noises he made with his mouth as he sucked my pussy were loud and it fucking made me climax.

I cupped his balls and worked my hips; my clit was against his chin so I received double pleasure. His lips and tongue gave me one sense of pleasure and my working my clit hard against his chin just made it twice as much pleasure. I knew I had him under my control and I began talking to him, wanting him to admit to me that he forced me to this point. I was going to humiliate him in the process; after all, we had been married for so long and never one time did he ever really fuck me the way I should have been fucked. For that he would pay that night.

I took hold of his fat cock and jerked it as I asked him, "You like that cum coming out of my nasty cunt, don't you baby?" I heard him moan and a slight sound of what I thought was a "yes." I let go of his dick and said it again. "Tell me, you bastard, do you like all that sperm coming out of my nasty cunt?" I heard him say something in my crotch, I lifted myself off of his face and said, "Louder, asshole, or you don't get anymore. Do you fucking like eating my cum-filled pussy or not, TELL ME!" I heard him very clear as he said, "Yes!"

I lowered my cunt back down to his face and he wrapped his arms around my hips and held me close to his face as he kept licking and eating my pussy. I began sucking his cock again and jerking it. When he was close I stopped and said, "You like that cum, do you, asshole?"

I heard him mumble, "yes," then as I took hold of his fat cock I told him, "I fucked all the men at the office today and 13 men in the men's room. All that cum you are sucking out of that pussy, you sure love that sperm don't you, bitch? Eat that cunt, bitch, you're my little cunt-lapper, aren't you, bitch?"

His cock felt as if it was ready to explode I let it go and raised up onto my hands and knees, I watched as he humped his hips in the air fucking nothing but air. I kept talking, "I have an idea since you like eating men's sperm from my cunt, I need to set it up so you can eat the sperm right from the source, that way I won't have to be the middle man or, in my case, middle woman."

I felt him try and move his head back and forth telling me no as he moved his head. I lifted my knees, forcing my pussy hard on his face and I knew Peter could not breathe. I jerked his cock hard and fast as I said. "Don't you fucking pull that shit and try and lie to me, you bitch. You're going to be sucking cock this time tomorrow night or you are fucking out of here, you got that, bitch?"

I lifted myself up from his face as he gasps for breath, he said, "No, no, I can't, I can't." I put my elbows back on the bed, and began sucking him like crazy as I jerked his rock hard cock. I lowered my pussy back to his face and he went back to sucking my hole, only this time it seemed like it was much more intense.

I knew he was going to ejaculate and I stopped and pulled back yet again, I said as I worked my clit hard against his chin, "Tell me you will do it or I fucking stop this minute. I can get all the cock I want any time I want. If you want this pussy, you fucking do what the fuck I tell you, you got that, bitch? You are mine. You wanted a slut and you wanted to be dominated, so you got it, honey. You are my little pussy boy and you do what the fuck I say or you get nothing at all. Choose, baby, you want this or not?"

I felt him move his head in a "yes' movement as I heard him moan the word "yes" at the same time. I knew I had him and I went to work to make him climax. We came together and it was mind-blowing. This was truly a lovemaking session and for the very first time that I felt like I had a husband who really loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me only under my terms.

I was exhausted; I rolled off my husband and laid there catching my breath as he laid there catching his. After a very long time I heard Peter ask, "How did you know, I mean how long have you known?"

I laid there taking my time to answer and when I did I said, "Know what, that you wanted me to be a cock-hungry slut or that you are bisexual?"

There was a very long pause before Peter answered, "Both."

I said, "I didn't know you were bisexual until tonight, I found your sex stories and it was not hard to figure out what you liked or wanted. Why didn't you just talk to me, why couldn't you tell me or make love to me, why did you tease me sexually the way you did, making me masturbate every day many times a day?

"I love you and I would have done anything you asked of me sexually. I just stumbled onto your secret desires. But tell me, have you ever sucked a man's dick?"

I waited for a response and finally he said, "Not any man, but when I was at camp one summer I went to the Boy Scout jamboree and my tent buddy and I messed around and we sort of did it every night that whole two week campout. But I never did it since. I like girls."

I quickly said. "Yeah, and you also like dick, so be honest with me and yourself. I don't think less of you. I want you to be happy, so if sucking cock makes you happy, I'll help you out and I plan on feeding you lots and lots of sperm every night. I have to admit to you that I really love being a slut. You have no idea just how wonderful it feels having sex with strangers and knowing it turns you on. I fucking love that part."

I rolled over and turned around facing my husband, I leaned over his mouth and kissed him gently and with all of my love. I pulled back looking at him and said, "I can't wait to see those lips of yours wrapped around a big fat hard cock. I want to watch you suck down a lovely load of sperm as I jerk you off and kiss your neck and cheek. That is going to be fucking hot. You want to do that, don't you, baby?"

I reached for his cock and I was not so surprised to find it becoming hard. I asked him, "That excites you, doesn't it, baby?' He did not say anything and I said it again with a lot more force. "Tell me, you fucking asshole, the thought of sucking a man's cock in front of me turns you on, doesn't it, you fucking bitch?" (I had to remember that it turned him calling him names and making him feel like I owned him.)

Peter moaned and I knew he was going to come again, I leaned down and took him in my mouth as he came and I heard him say, "Yes, yes, Oh God forgive me, YES!"

I took all that he could give me then I moved up and we kissed like two very hot, very turned-on teenagers. We laid there and fell asleep in each other's arms.

I love my husband and he loves me. I can't wait to grow old with him and see just how our lives will be. And I know one thing -- it is going to be a very long, exciting and very sexual life.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers