Things That Go 'Bump' In The Night Ch. 1

Story Info
Colege son sees mom in a different light.
3k words
4.34
282.5k
80
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

This is a true story of 'accidental' incest. We were on a two weeks cross-country trip from our home in California to visit my father's older sister in Kansas. My Aunt had become seriously ill and my mom hated flying so we made the trip by car. I had just turned twenty-one at the time and took a leave of absence from college to see my Aunt and share the driving with my dad. Our second of driving day found us in Amarillo on a hot, dusty summer's eve.

The motel rooms were very small with narrow twin beds, so I had a separate room next to my parents. Dad had drove the last leg and was exhausted so he went right to bed after dinner. Mom and I had slept during the last leg and decided to take a little walk to see what the little town of Amarillo had to offer. Not much, but we walked past a little country bar with some kick-ass music so we decided to go in and have a couple of beers. As we entered the bar and took a little booth, I noticed several men give my mom the eye. It was then (the first time) I truly made a connection with the fact that my mom was a foxy looking lady.

At forty-two, my mom was really in her prime as a woman; 5'7", 135 lbs., slim-waisted with 38 double D's topped by Auburn hair framing a beautiful face. Well, it took all of about three minutes before a guy just a couple of years older than I; approached and ask permission to dance. Mom said no but he seemed very nice so I asked him if he would care to join us for a beer. I thought he might steer me toward finding a local babe to share the evening with. It worked, he called his sister over to our table and she was a knockout!

She had come there with a couple of girl friends looking for guys and to dance to the music of the little five-piece band. Her name was Linda. Her brother Chad pointed out that Linda and my mom looked like sisters. Yes indeedy! Linda had a figure as good as mom's only Linda didn't need a bra, because those babies just stood straight out with her nipples poking right through her thin summer blouse. Chad said, "Damn girl those headlights of yours are gonna either poke someone's eyes out, or I'm gonna get into another fight with some dude who thinks my sisters melons are ripe for the pickin'"!

Well, that broke the ice and we all started laughing over Chad acting like a big brother's concern for his bra-less sister. I asked Linda for a dance and when she snuggled up to me I got the full impact of her 'Melon's and the two hard nipples that were now dancing on my chest. She was taking my breath away and I soon got a boner that began snaking up to my belt. Embarrassed, I tried to pull back and cool down (there sat her brother and my mother). Linda said, "Don't let it bother you, I've got three older brothers and seen more than one hard pecker before"! She snuggled even closer pushing her flat tummy up against my now raging hard on. I said, "Yeah, but your turning mine into a piece of iron. Just how am I going to get us back to the table without my mom and your brother thinking I'm some kinda horny toad"? Linda laughed and said, "Simmer down, we'll just go out side and give you time to ease that big ol' thing back down to normal".

When the music ended, she waived to her brother and said, "I'm taking Jon out to see my new mustang, we'll be right back". What a relief! We went out the back door and into the darkened parking lot. Rescued from embarrassment (and a possible ass-kicking by her brother) we got into her car and talked. Linda said, "It was cute the you got so worried about your 'Trouser-trout' with my brother lookin' on. I liked the way your big ol' thing took to our dancin'together, so close, and all. She touched my arm, leaned over and we kissed. Her kiss was like a branding iron. At the first touch of our lips, she slid the pointy tip of her tongue into my mouth. Taking her cue, I slid my hand under her left breast in a cupping motion to see if she was as hot as I. Linda responded by opening her mouth and swabbing my tounge with hers. I slipped my hand under her blouse and began massaging her breasts which were the firmest damn tits I ever felt. They stuck straight out and felt more like marble than tits. At first I thought they must be implants. As if reading my mind, Linda said, "Honey, they're real so go ahead and squeeze 'em just as hard as you'ld like. Oh, Christ was I 'tall hog at the trough' and lovin' this country babe.

She first started stroking my straining cock on the surface of my pants. When we broke our first kiss, she said, "Turn about's fair play" (referring to my hands on her bra-less tits) and unzipped my fly and tried to take out my cock. She couldn't get it out because it was sticking straight up and tangled in my jockey shorts.

Linda laughed and said, "Undo your belt honey so's I can unleash that big ol' thing of yours and give him some air". I unhooked my belt with one hand and went back to those mammoth mammaries while she slipped my cock out and began stroking it into a mass of throbbing nerves. Linda said, "I'd love to suck it, but if my brother peeks out the door and cant see my head, he'll kill both of us. If you give me your hanky baby-doll, I'll relieve all that pressure with a hand job and then I can do you right, later"!

Fucking fantastic! I was a thousand miles from home in a strange town and in less than one hour, had two hands full of firm Texas titty and about to get a 'hand-job' from a country honey who knew how to show a city-boy true southern hospitality. My cock was so wet with pre-cum, it lubricated her hand to perfection. It only took a few strokes as we continued to kiss. Between feeling those titties and the way she was stroking and twisting my cock, I was ready to blow. She felt me shudder and placed my handkerchief over my 'one-eyed monster' and said, "Go ahead honey and give momma some of that California Cream". Fuck, that did it, I shot a wad of sperm that came out like a blast from a Texas Oil Geyser!

I just started to come down from the cummin' up when Linda said, "Oh, baby you were such a good little boy for momma. I hope you don't think I'm a little whore by askin' but would you mind if I had just one little ol' taste of your beautiful cock"? Before I could answer (shit I hadn't even began breathing yet), Linda swooped down and crammed the whole damn 8 inches into her warm mouth and vacuumed the remaining sperm right out of my nut-sack She licked my 'little ol'cock' totally clean in less that twenty seconds. She came up to give me a kiss but stopped abruptly and said, "Oh, shit hurry and put yer dick away, my brothers walking over here with your mother in-tow".

Fuck, that was close; I no sooner got my cock stuffed back into my pants and zipped when Chad and my mom reached the open window on Linda's side. Safe by a country cunt-hair. It was the luck o' this Irishman that they thought we were 'just talking' and 'behaving ourselves'. We told them to order us another round of cold beer, some fries and we would be right in. I gave Linda my room number and she agreed to meet me in a couple of hours. She said she would go back to her friend's table and then they would all leave together so as not to cause suspicion. I was to go back to my motel room in wait for her to set up an alibi with her folks to stay with a girl friend. If all went well she would see me in a couple of hours and we could 'take-up with where we had left-off'. Perfect, in a couple of hours I was going to get laid by this gorgeous Southern Belle and the South (that is, Southern Caifornia) would rise again! Oh, what fucking luck!

When we went back inside, I noticed mom was having a great time. I was happy for her. The last year or so she had really been under a lot of pressure. She was really dancing close to Chad. A couple of his friends kept cuttin-in and she was eathing it up. I was glad dad was not here because he would have been really jealous of the attention she was enjoying. The music was great, Linda was on her way, mom was swingin' to the music and digging the attention. In about an hour, Chad and his friends said they had to get up at 5:00 am the next day so they said their goodbye's. Mom confided that she was so worked up from dancing with Chad and his, "Big strong and very good looking friends" she was going to go back to the motel and, "Wake up your father and give him me a good working over". We had a good laugh over that so after a couple of more beers, I started confiding in mom that Linda was going to join me at the motel. Mom was very happy for me and said "Go ahead honey and give her as good a working over as I'm gonna give you're ol' man"! Then as mother's do, she leaned close and said, just be real carefull-like. Now the reason mom sounds so much like Linda is that mom was born in Missouri in a little town called South West City. Believe me it weren't no (shit now I'm talkin thataway) city. If you find it on the map, it's the fly-speck near Joplin.

Another round of beers and mom and I were feelin' just-about-right so she said "Son, its time for your 'workout with Linda'. Go, ahead and mosey on back (we were really getting' into the western country shit). I'll finish this last beer an head-out later. We'll meet-at-the-pass, manana. Remember, be careful (there it was again) and we'll all compare notes in the morning"! I left and mosyed on back to the motel and took a shower. The combination of the relaxating hot water mixed with the drinks really began to unwind my tired body. With the prospect of the lovely Linda soon arriving, I made sure the door was unlocked, put some soft music on the 'rad-ee-o' (that's southern-speak for radio), and turned off the lights. There was just enough neon light from the motel sign to give the room a sexy 'cheap dime-store novel' ambiance. All was ready as I slipped beneath the cool sheets anticipating a fucking good time and …….drifted off into a sublime slumber. What I did not know was that something had caused Linda to break our date. Whether her cover plan was blown or she simply changed her mind, I never found out. What I was soon to find out; was the fact one small mistake was about to be made that night. And mother was going to make it!

Mom (also feeling the effects from her 5 or six beers) stumbled into my unlocked room by mistake! She had gone to the ladies room just prior to leaving, entered my darkened room, took off her clothes and climbed into bed. I, still asleep with visions of Linda dancing in my head was unaway of my mothers presence in my bed. Mom snuggled her beautiful ass up to me spoon fashion. Thinking I was my father, she reached back between us and began fondling my cock. I slowly awoke to what I thought was Linda's wonderful hand stroking me to a raging hard-on. Sensing my awakening, she shifted her ass backwards and began rubbing the head of my cock into her warm and wet little cunny. The feeling was incredible. This gorgeous Texas jewel had quietly slipped into my room, stripped naked and without any conversation, had taken me into her pussy and was now fucking me. Oh, how I was lovin' the sexy Linda from the Lone Star State. (So I thought)!

Placing my hands on her hips I push my hard cock further into her moist cunny. She placed her hand around and onto the back of my thigh. Bending forward even further so as to maximize penetration, she put her face into the pillow and moaned, "Oh God, you feel so hard, fuck mamma"(I later was to discover that's how she talks to dad when they make love). That did it, her pussy plus grunting and moaning for me to fuck her was all I could stand. I yelled, "Oh, you little Texas whore" and begin emptying my balls into her tight, hot little snatch. The only problem was, it was not my "little Texas whore, Linda" rather my Missouri born mother I had just unloaded my hot seed into.

At that point my Mother froze! She had just heard the voice of her son call her a "Texas whore". I still did not know it was my mother. I felt her stop moving, but thought it was Linda having and orgasm. My mother (now in shock and totally speechless) tried to pull away. I felt her grabbing at my arm and moving violently, but thought it was due to the sensation of our sexual coupling. The more she fought, the more I held on in order to complete the fucking she was due. This little slut was mine, I owned her pussy, and was going to give her the pounding she had begged for. It was fantastic; she was so hot and moving all over the goddamn bed. The situation had such an arousing effect on me. I was once again as hard as a rock and deep inside her pussy. This hot little Texas bitch started to scream. I quickly placed my hand over her mouth and said, "Shut the fuck up you cute little bitch. I'm gonna fuck you all night and then empty my cum in your hot little mouth. And, there's nothing you can do about it".

She again tried removing my hand, so I said, "Linda, shut the fuck up. My parents are on the other side of this wall". "Just be a good little girl and let me give you what you need". With that she stopped struggling. All the time, I had been pounding my hard cock into her pussy and she was obviously enjoying every minute. On the other-hand, mom now realized that if she did yell, or that I came to the realization I was fucking my own mother, I might (or we might awaken my dad)! She froze again and now was very quiet. I said, "Linda is everything ok. I didn't hurt your or anything, did I"?

My mother was thinking. Confused by the circumstances she still had her son's hard cock inside. She reached around and patted my hip and began gently pulling away. I was waiting for an answer as my hard cock slipped from its warm cradle. Linda rolled over and started crying. I thought, "Oh, God now I've got a crying woman on my hands. What the hell is going on". Mom snuggled closer to me and began quieting. My raging hard on was right in the middle of Linda's two big beautiful tits. I felt the warmth of her titties squeezing around my shaft as I held her head to my chest while she quieted.

It was all rather moving. I had really gotten to this beautiful Southern Belle. She really liked the hard fucking I had just given her and now, as my hot load of sperm leaked from her pussy, she was having a very tender moment. The Randy Newman song came to mind, "She's a real emotional girl---wears her heart out on her sleeve".

Mom was still trying to sort it all out. Blaming herself for chosing the wrong room and getting fucked by her son was a bit much! Shit, hadn't she smelled dad's Old Spice cologne so familiar to 22 years of marriage. Then it hit her like a bolt of lightning. Her son also wore the same cologne (like father like son). As my sperm continued oozing down her leg she began gaining control of her emotions. Just then, I placed both hands on Linda's beautiful titties so as to begin tit-fucking her with my, still very hard and horny, boner. That's when it hit me; these tits were not Linda's. They were not firm as marble. If they were not Linda's, then whose? "Excuse me miss, but just who the hell are you" I asked? Mom whispered, "Jon, honey, it's me"!

Now it was I who was fucking upset. I had just placed a load of hot sperm into my mother's pussy. Furthermore, I had my hard cock between her titties and had started fucking them. Worse yet! I didn't want to let go of her tits and my erection was not going down. "Mom, how did this happen"?

Within a minute or two we had pieced the puzzle into a picture worthy of a Picasso. We were snuggled together, naked in a darkend motel room having just committed the act of incest. Neither of us would have ever made any such feeling known to the other. I had taken college "Psyche" last year. We both knew that it was not unnatural to have fantasies regarding incest. And, we both knew that we need not feel guilty for the accident that had just happened. There were just a couple more questions remaining that needed answering!

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers