Things that Go "Ohhh" in the Night

Story Info
Two sisters are forced to share a bed together.
11.9k words
4.8
187.4k
353
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,287 Followers

*All characters are above 18 unless otherwise noted.*

*********

Like most kids, I loved college because it gave me the opportunity to get away from home. Now I wasn't a party animal like my sister, but I still had more than a few blackout drunk nights and one night stands. Coming home during the summer was always a mixed bag for me then. Obviously I loved my parents and getting to see my sister, but it did mean that my freedom was pretty limited. Those limits of my tolerance were put to the test during the summer after my sophomore year.

I had turned 20 shortly before coming home, and my older sister Lily's 21st was just after that. We were born less than a year apart, so my parents must have been real horn-dogs when they were younger (I guess they realized the error of their ways after us two, before it really got out of hand).

This year would be a little bit different too. My parents called me the day before I left to tell me that my aunt (Dad's sister) and her family had huge amounts of mold discovered in their apartment building. They had to leave for over a month, and since my parents had a big home, were staying with them.

Now, I don't mind my extended family at all, and all of my cousins were between 13 and 8 (so thank god for no screaming toddlers), so on its own, that's not a big deal. But it still meant more people and less potential fun for me. I would probably never get laid over the summer with this many people at the house.

Lily had been home for a few days when I flew in, and the whole gang greeted me at the airport. We went out to a really nice dinner that night as a late celebration of both Lily and my birthdays, before heading home for the night. It was only 11:00, so I of course was ready to party for another 3 or 4 hours, and I knew Lily was as well, but that's just part of the trade-off of being home (that and I had forgotten my fake ID in the dorms).

My dad pulled us into the driveway, followed by my uncle-in-law behind him and we all sauntered into the house. My cousins went to bed, and he poured all the adults except my mom a small nightcap. I downed the whiskey quickly and faced the reality that I would have to unpack, one of my least favorite things in the world.

I grabbed my suitcase and started walking towards the basement, which had been converted into a bedroom for me when I turned 12.

"Oh, honey, you can't sleep down there!" my mom called when she saw me heading for the door.

I turned to face her, confused. "Why?" I opened the door, flipped the switch, and looked down.

"Well, your father converted it into a man-cave this winter. He wanted a place to watch hockey and football with his buddies."

What I saw confirmed what Mom was telling me.

"Dad!" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me you got rid of my bedroom? That would have been pertinent information to know!"

My dad was always a very calm and chill dude, and didn't seem fazed at all by my frustration. "Well, we didn't think it was that big of a deal. We just moved your stuff to the spare bedroom."

Ugh. I hated that room. It was so cramped and dreary.

"Well, fine, I'll take my stuff up then. But this is ridiculous! I should have at least been warned."

"Um..." my aunt began. "I don't think you're supposed to take the guest bedroom."

"Why's that?" I asked. The stomping of multiple sets of children's feet upstairs coming from that area told me exactly why.

"So where am I staying?" I asked.

"Well Darren and Auntie Carol have been sleeping on the pull-out, so unless you want the recliner, you're going to have to sleep with your sister." My dads voice petered out near the end.

"What? That is complete bullshit! Lily and I are grown women, we can't fit on a double bed."

"Jade, please calm down. It's just a temporary arrangement until their apartment is ready again."

"Yeah, I get that, and I'm not frustrated at you guys-" I directed this to Darren and Auntie. It really wasn't their fault. "But mom, dad, you could have at least told me."

"Well, sweetie, we didn't think it was that big of a deal. You've slept with your sister before," Mom chimed in.

"When we were-" I sighed. It was a fruitless argument, one I knew I would end up losing. "Why aren't you complaining?" I asked Lily.

She shrugged, acting much more cool about it than I would have imagined, although I figured she had to have already known. Probably the biggest reason I was opposed to sharing the bed was the fact that I could no longer masturbate whenever I wanted to, and Lily would have to be in the same boat, so I figured she would be protesting more.

Another thing that did occur to me, even if only subconsciously, was that Lily was bi. Now I knew rationally that it didn't matter, but I had slept around enough to know that I was sexy, and sometimes people have irrational urges. But that wouldn't matter anyway.

"Mom's right. We've seen each other naked a bunch of times. It'll be fine."

She almost sounded a little too enthusiastic. And to be honest, the narcissist in me couldn't blame her. I was 5'4" and just a hair under 115 pounds. I had long black hair, which I usually kept in pigtails to make me seem more innocent, I guess. I thought I had a pretty face, good enough to get me a shit-ton of Tinder matches if nothing else. But the real kicker came in the form of my D-cup boobs, which definitely seemed to get me farthest with the guys. They were pretty firm and perky with large areolas, puffy nipples, and a perfect tear-drop shape, and definitely accentuated my hour-glass figure.

Lily was very beautiful herself. She was an inch shorter, but more slender. Her long, straight black hair was filled with lighter brown and blonde highlights, which complemented her darker skin tone very well (our maternal grandmother was Puerto Rican, and while I ended up quite pasty, Lily inherited more of the Latin genes and had a wonderful tanned complexion, something I always was jealous of).

As karmic balance, she was outfitted with small boobs, around a B, although her nipples were very prominent (and could be clearly distinguished in a thin shirt without a bra). She worked out often for a nice butt to round out her figure and not make her totally flat. The only things betraying her all-natural stunner look were a fleur-de-lys tattoo on her right wrist and a larger, elaborate horned crown just above her butt (both relics of her rebellious senior year phase).

"Ugggh." I resigned myself to my fate, but I wasn't going to be happy about it. "Fine, I'll take my suitcase up to Lily's room. Do I at least get to split the closet?"

"Yeah, I already moved the stuff I never wear to the attic to make room for you."

"Oh." I was actually quite taken aback. "Well, then, I am going to sleep." I turned to do a dramatic exit, but Mom ruined it.

"Jade, what time do you want to get up tomorrow? Darren's making his special southern chicken and waffles!"

"Um, I'm sure that Lily will wake me up." I turned away again and lugged my suitcase upstairs. I might not have salvaged my dramatic exit or pride, but hopefully I would salvage my late mornings.

I was quite busy as Lily finished her nightcap, and by the time she came up, I was already set to go to bed. Her eyebrows raised a lot when she saw the two sleeping bags I had grabbed from the attic that were now laid out on the bed.

"Little much, don't you think?" she asked.

"Well, I'm used to sleeping without many clothes on, so I figured this would be a good way to make the situation work."

Lily chuckled. "Alright, whatever you say, boss. I won't be the one to complain. I'll let you figure out it's a terrible idea."

It didn't take long for Lily to be proven right. I tossed and turned all night, but even in just my t-shirt and shorts, I was hot as hell. That's a downside to living in Utah (no not all of us are Mormons), really hot summers and really cold winters, one that I did not miss after leaving.

Lily woke me up the next morning, but I had encountered so much trouble falling asleep that I still felt extremely tired.

"So can we agree that the sleeping bags thing was a terrible idea?" she asked. I noticed that hers was strewn on the floor, likely abandoned as soon as I fell asleep.

"Yes. I guess so. But we're doing full pants and a t-shirt or tank top."

"Okay, Jade. You can do whatever you want. I'm going to sleep however I want to."

That night, I was in a pair of thick sweat pants and a long-sleeve t-shirt. Lily had elected for a t-shirt and panties. I couldn't blame her. That's what I wanted to wear. But there were some lines that I didn't feel comfortable crossing, and sleeping in a small bed with my hot sister almost naked right next to me was past that line.

Two days of miserable heat and little sleep later, and my mind was changed.

All was as well as I could expect in the world, at least as far as sleeping could go. I wore my usual apparel of a sports bra and gym shorts most nights, and Jade opted for a tank top and panties. It always felt a little bit awkward in such close proximity, especially when she would rub her bare leg against mine, or rest a hand on my torso as she turned in her sleep.

On the sixth day, however, things really took a turn, for better or worse, although I didn't even realize it at the time. As I lay with my back to Lily, I drifted off to sleep. Once I had reached the stage where I was technically awake, but not really taking in information, something caught my attention.

I thought I could hear an extremely faint squishing and rubbing noise, and Lily's breath sounded heavier. I thought nothing of it then and was fast asleep seconds later.

The next night, I thought the same thing happened, accompanied by a small, quiet moan, but again I fell asleep before I could even really process it.

Once I was asleep, I found myself in a dream. It wasn't a normal one, though. I was back in my dorm room at college. In the other bed of the small room lay a figure. That was odd. I didn't have a roommate (well, I had, but she was a 17-year-old Pakistani who hated my loud music and the steady stream of boys sleeping over, so she got a new room).

It was too dark to see their face, but I could see movement beneath their covers. Something was moving by their waist. Rising and falling, slowing down and speeding up. I was transfixed, staring at the obscured thing. And then I realized it was a hand, performing the unmistakable motions of a woman fingering herself.

I lay in silence on my bed, listening to her moans. I did feel small, gentle stimulation over my neck and back, almost like someone kissing me, and the only thing my brain could think about was the mystery woman's pussy. A slight buzzing was coming from my own snatch, both from the soothing sensations on my skin, and the hotness of the woman's masturbation.

Her speed picked up, her hand working furiously under the blanket. Her moans grew louder, and her back arched off the bed. She gasped, her hand stopped moving, and she fell back down to the bed. I wanted to feel that orgasm too. I could almost feel the stimulation working over my body, gentle kisses on my back, a hand running over my stomach.

And then it was gone. The dream disappeared, replaced by a scene from my favorite tv sitcom, only I was watching it from the perspective of the hard boiled egg about to be eaten. It grew cloudier, and I couldn't remember the rest when I woke up, but the incredibly hot first scene stuck with me.

I hadn't had an erotic dream in a while, not since my last really good fucking a few weeks before the end of the semester. But what had caused this one? And why did it feel different? Maybe the heat was just getting to my head, and making my pussy ache more.

That night, I had a few beers while my dad grilled in the backyard, and went to bed rather drowsy. Lily had stayed up to watch the end of a hockey game, and so I got the bed to myself for the time being, and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, facing towards where Lily would have been.

I had no clue how long it was, but my usual dreams were interrupted once again by an odd scene. I found myself in the middle of a park, sitting on a bench under a dim lamppost. It was a little chilly, and I was in a jacket.

Sitting with me on the bench was Charlie, my boyfriend during freshman year. I really liked him, and briefly thought I may have been in love, but he transferred out to a little Ivy.

Now he was right here though, and looking as handsome as ever. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder and I was pulled in close as he warmed me up. The scene was silent, except for the whistling of the wind.

Charlie reached out with his free hand and cupped my cheek. He leaned down and planted a soft, tender kiss on my lips. Immediately my whole body felt warmed up right down to my core. Charlie pulled away and gave a small smile.

I craned my neck and kissed him back. He pulled me in tighter to his body and stroked my upper arm. We held the kiss together, wrapped up in each other while the whole world withered away around us.

I had never felt such powerful emotions in a dream before. It really felt like it was happening, like Charlie was there planting soft kisses on my lips. He moved to kiss my cheeks, then he kissed my neck. His hand rested on my waist, with one still wrapped around my shoulder. I was in a blissful peace.

Noises began to appear in my head, quiet at first, but growing increasingly louder. They sounded like moans, just like the woman from my dream the night before. Charlie pulled away from me, and the moans got louder again, until they stopped. One last soft kiss was delivered on my lips before Charlie disappeared, and the whole world around him. It plunged into blackness, and I woke up.

Somehow, I felt simultaneously really hot and really cold as I shot up. My breathing was heavy and fast; I was sweating heavily. I could feel my panties clinging to my neatly trimmed mound, and I wasn't sure if it was from perspiration or wetness.

I collapsed back onto the bed, still dead tired. Lily was there right next to me, and I stared into her face. She looked very contented and happy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

It was a Saturday, so the whole family went to a farmer's market in the morning, a baseball game that afternoon, and then saw a movie right after, leaving me no time to think to myself. We crashed from the high octane day, and Lily went right to bed.

It was my turn to stay up later drinking and shooting the shit, before I retired myself. I clambered over the sleeping body of Lily to get in, before flopping down onto my back and dozing off.

My first dream, I found myself naked in a bathtub. I was in a white, murky room, leaving me feeling like the Aliens from Arrival, just waiting for Amy Adams to show up. The water temperature was just right. I knew it was starting already. I was already horny.

Everything was calm for a few minutes as I sat there in anticipation and anxiety. Then slowly, some of the white began to take solid shapes, forming distinct objects. Arms. Hands. Bodies.

Soon I was blocked in on both sides, surrounded by two looming, almost spirit-like creatures. Their arms coiled out and were touching my skin before I even knew what had happened. Two hands ran over my skin, touching every inch of my torso. They grabbed my big boobs and lightly squeezed the flesh. Their fingers teased my nipples by ever so gently pinching them.

My whole body was covered in goose bumps as their angelic fingers roamed my body, from the outside of my thighs up to cupping my cheeks. Slowly, I noticed their hands moving more downward, with just one finger pressing my skin, keeping me on edge for more.

The two fingers moved around my belly, briefly circling my belly button, before going down to my hip. The fingers stopped, and one began tapping on a specific spot near my hip. It was the location of the only tattoo I had: a small red and yellow piece of vintage wrapped candy, in commemoration of a bet I had lost late freshman year regarding how many pieces of candy I could eat in a minute.

The hands began moving again, slowly creeping closer and closer to my box. My anticipation was growing, and shivers ran up my spine. The hands moved to my inner thighs and rubbed on them, coming oh so close to relieving the stress in my twat. Just a little bit closer...

To my dissatisfaction, the right hand moved away. The other kept stroking my inner thigh, teasing me but not actually doing anything. I could hear moaning again, and knew it must be from me, considering how horny I was. The moaning got louder, before it turned to whimpers and died down.

The hand on my thigh had stroked faster before giving my leg a gentle squeeze and disappearing forever. I was left sitting in the water, which had begun to grow cold. I knew that some of my juice had probably leaked out into there. I was incredibly wet, but couldn't do anything about it.

The scene faded away, and I was no longer in the tub, but thrust into a different dream, one where I conquered the Harry Potter universe by using guns and explosives. The remainder of my sleep was restless, and left me begging for more.

I stayed home all Sunday, contemplating what the dreams could mean. They felt so real, but I knew I was dreaming. I resolved to ask my close friend Britney. If anyone would know the meaning of erotic dreams, it would be her.

The only quiet place was the backyard, so I went out and called her. She was vacationing with her family in the Keys, if I remembered right.

"Hey, girlfriend, what's up?" she asked.

"Nothing, what's up with you?"

"Sipping on pina coladas getting tanned on a beautiful beach. There are about a hundred incredibly hot guys in my line of sight. If I took off my top and went up to them, how many do you think would give me their number?"

"200, including the girls whose panties would drop. That's actually sort of why I called."

"What's up?"

"Have you ever had erotic dreams before?"

"Course. Who hasn't?"

"No, I don't mean just normal ones, but like really powerful and vivid ones, where it feels like everything is happening to you?" I described the last three, sparing no detail.

"Huh. Sounds kinda similar to when my boyfriend fucks me while I'm asleep. I can sometimes have sleeping orgasms from it. But I have to be really horny already. When was the last time you came?"

I sighed, realizing it had been quite long. "Over a week, not since I came back."

"Girl, you're horny as shit and just need to cum. Find sometime for yourself and relieve the stress. You'll sleep better too."

"Alright, thanks for the advice."

"No problem. That's what girlfriends are for. I'm here if you need me." Britney hung up.

I did deserve some time to myself. Dad was still home, but down in his stupid man-cave, so he wouldn't notice if I did take the opportunity.

As my luck would have it, I heard a car pull in the driveway. My two male cousins had a soccer game, so everybody was just now getting home. Ugh. I guess I would have to wait for later.

"Later" never came, that day at least. I was always busy or people were around, so I went to bed that night still frustrated. If I waited for Lily to fall asleep, I might be able to get away with doing it then. It would be risky, but worth it.

I didn't wear any panties that night, figuring they would just get wet. Instead, I was just in tiny gym shorts and a sports bra. I got in bed and lay facing away from Lily as she climbed in after me. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my neck as her breathing slowed, and I thought she had fallen asleep.

I remained completely still, just waiting for Lily. Right when I was feeling satisfied, I heard her move ever so slightly.

"Hey. Jade. Hey. Are you awake?" she whispered, barely audibly. I didn't respond, hoping she would lie back down and fall asleep.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,287 Followers