Things to Do with My Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Saturday morning alone turns her into a porn star.
2.6k words
4.25
67.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 -- Let's Make a Movie

I was not shocked when the phone in my office rang at 3pm on a Friday. I looked down at the caller id and knew exactly who was on the other end of the line before answering. It was Emma, the sexiest woman I had ever met. She has been married to Jack, a plumber, for 12 years and the have two kids, Eric, age 11 and Lola, age 9. Still, I know that the fire between us can't be matched and she doesn't ever miss a chance to remind me.

"Hello," I said as I picked up the receiver.

"Hey sexy, are you busy tomorrow morning," she quickly questioned.

"I was going to play a round of golf, why do you ask?" I was sure I knew where she was going with this.

"Well, Lola has a swim meet and Jack is taking her, so I will have the house to myself for about 4 hours." Her proposal was becoming clear, but I was going to force it out of her. She knew I was going to force to state her exact intentions and I am was sure she had a prepared way to deliver it to me.

"Sounds like a nice morning to yourself to relax," I replied, playing my best game of cat and mouse.

"It would certainly be a much nicer morning if you stopped by and fucked my brains out," she stated as if it were a distinct matter of fact.

"I can't argue with that," was the only thing I could muster in response.

"Good, then you won't argue with my rules either, will you?" she pressed me.

"Not at all," I simply confirmed.

"Ok. Then here they are," she announced. "Rule 1, do not say another word during this conversation, just listen. I am going to give you all the rules and then I will hang up and see you tomorrow. Rule 2, arrive at 10am, bring your video camera and wear something casual. Rule 3, when you exit your car and walk up to the house, have the camera on and be filming. Rule 4, follow my lead but do not say a word, film everything. Rule 5, do everything I tell you. Rule 6, in case anything does not go according to my plan, my safeword will be APPLE. If you hear the safeword you are to stop immediately. I will see you tomorrow morning, stud."

She hung up as soon as she finished talking. I did not move. I just say there listening to the dial tone. Waiting for the hours to pass, hoping they would fly by. I could not imagine what was to come.

The next day I awoke, dressed in khakis and a polo shirt as if I were headed out to play golf and loaded the car. I grabbed the camera, ensuring it had been charged the night before and set out for Emma's house. I parked around the corner in a shopping plaza, so my car would not be noticed in her driveway. I then walked towards her home. It was the second time I had been there. I had dropped by for lunch once before, though the only thing I ate was Emma's pussy.

As I strolled up the walk towards the front door, I turned on the camera and began filming as I had been instructed to do. I rang the bell and waited. Emma answered the door wearing a pink and black patterned string bikini. Here hair was wet and she had a towel in her left hand.

"I don't have any time for you today," she said, looking directly into the camera. "My lover is on his way over to give me what I need so you will have to go."

She started to shut the front door but then stopped and opened it back up.

"On second thought," she began, "I know what you want. You want to watch me get ready. That will get you off."

Emma then turned and headed up the stairs, motioning with her index finger for the camera and I to enter the house and follow her. She led us to the master bathroom, just off the master bedroom. She dropped her towel and undid her bikini top, setting her gorgeous tits free.

"My tits are great," she exclaimed, as she held them in her hands for the camera to see. "No wonder my lover likes to play with them."

She then undid the stings on her bikini bottoms and let drop them to the floor.

"My pussy is getting wet just thinking of my lover," she revealed, looking directly into the camera again, "and I know you like seeing my pussy too."

She sat down and being sliding her fishnet stocking up her right leg. She then rubbed her leg up and down teasing me. She continued, sliding the other stocking up her left leg. She spread her legs wide to show the camera and me how soaking wet her pussy was. She slid one finger in and then put it to her lips.

"I taste delicious," she remarked, "he is going to get quite the tasty meal tonight."

Standing back up and moving to the sink, she looked herself over in the mirror.

"I am so fucking hot," she declared.

She then slid her black leather skirt up her legs and over her hips. She settled it into place and zippered it shut.

"My ass looks fucking fantastic in this skirt," she admired, before turning her focus towards me and the camera. "You must be hard as a rock looking at me in it."

She then put on her sliver, backless halter-top. She looked in the mirror and said "This shirt makes my tits look irresistible. My lover will not be able to keep his hands off me."

Emma then slowly applied her purple eye shadow. She looked at herself in the mirror and announced; "Only one thing is missing now."

She took out her candy-apple red lipstick and applied it slowly, admiring her work in the mirror when she was done. She stepped back from the counter in delight and admiration of herself.

"I am almost ready," she spouted.

She looked directly at the camera again.

"There is nothing my lover likes more than his slut in high-heels," she revealed.

She then stepped her right foot into her sexy, black spiked pump. She slowly slid her left foot into the other heel as she rose a brisk 5 inches from the tile bathroom floor.

"I know I look great," she admitted, "so you must have the biggest hard-on of your life."

She slowly walked on her heels to from the bathroom to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. She began to tap her glossy, red painted nails on her leg awaiting the arrival of her lover. She sighed lightly and smiled at the camera. She looked at the clock and stood up, quite pissed off. She looked at the camera and through it, right at me.

"He should have been here 30 minutes ago," she states. "He is never late when he wants me. That son of a bitch has stood me up tonight. I cannot fucking believe this. Well, I am going to make the best of this mess. There is not a chance in hell that I am going to let an effort like this or an outfit this hot go to waste."

"Tonight is your lucky night," she declares looking right at the camera. "You will be my stand-in for my lover. My effort and this outfit are worth 3 loads to me, so you are free to go once I get them from you. That will satisfy my need and justify this effort. I can see you are still hard as a rock and I know you think I am hot, because I am."

"I know you enjoyed watching me dress," Emma continued. "Maybe you should watch some more."

She then slid herself towards the middle of the bed and began to slowly slide up her skirt, revealing her bare pussy to the camera and to me.

"Do you see how wet my pussy is," she asked. "I hope you are prepared to take care of me because I need a cock bad."

She began to rub her pussy slowly, in circular motions. She leaned her head back and moaned softly. She continued to rub faster, moaning louder. She lifted her head to look at me and asked "Do you like what you see?"

She smiled and plunged a finger into her wet pussy. She fired it in and out over and over. She started to wriggle on the bed with pleasure. She then stopped suddenly.

She stood up off the bed and made the announcement "It is time for me to get to work on your cock."

Emma then removed her sexy backless halter top, setting her gorgeous tits free. She grabbed them and fondled them for me and the camera to see. She continued by walking over to me and pressing her tits into my chest. She stepped back and said "Take a good look at my beautiful tits, because that is where load number 1 is going, stud."

She dropped to her knees and pulled out my cock. She looked up at me with her sexy smile and she licked her bright red lips. She began sucking my cock violently. Up and down, she took my shaft into her mouth repeatedly. She gagged slightly and continued sucking fiercely. She spit on my cock and licked up and down the shaft until it was so hard it was bursting. She sucked me up and down, over and over. She felt my ball tense up and she knew I was going to cum. She backed away and stroked my cock ferociously. As I began to cum she pointed my rock hard rod at her glorious tits and took my entire load across her mounds. As I stood there shaking, she moved back to the bed and lay on her back. She gently rubbed my cum all over her chest.

"One down and two to go, stud," she reminded me.

She opened the drawer on the nightstand and got out a bottle of baby oil. She instructed me to bring my rod over to her. I walked to her as she filled her hand with baby oil. She then slowly applied the oil to my cock, stroking it slowly, as began to get hard again. After only several short oiled strokes I was rock hard again.

"Time to get to work on load number 2," she told me.

She lay back again and hiked up her skirt. She ordered me to insert my oily cock into her twat. She spread her pussy lips apart, allowing me to enter her easily. She moaned slightly and then ordered me to ram her. I began to rock in and out of her. I took her sexy heels and put them on my shoulders as I rocked faster and faster. I start slamming into her soaked pussy over and over. She began to scream as she came. I fucked her harder and harder, watching her eyes roll back in her head as she reached the height of her orgasm. I continued ramming into her repeatedly. I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed to fuck her harder and harder until she felt my cock swelling inside her.

"This load is for you," she said, "I am going to give you exactly what you want since you are giving me what I want."

She pushed me back away from her and she put her sexy heels right in front of me. She smiled deliciously and ordered me cum all over her shoes. I grabbed my rock hard cock and stroked it twice before I erupted all over her sexy heels. I dumped stream after stream of hot white goo on her shoes. I staggered back and watched her. She slowly removed her right shoe and licked it clean of my cum. She returned it back to her foot and removed her left shoe. She licked it clean and then instead of returning it to her foot, she start sliding the pencil thin heel in and out of her still soaking wet pussy. She stared into the camera with delight as she fucked her heel.

"I know you like this more than anything else," she admitted, smiling at the camera.

Emma returned her heel to her left foot and then revealed, "It is time for load number 3."

She reached for the baby oil again as she flipped over onto her stomach. She handed me the bottle as she ordered me to put my cock back into her pussy. I did as I was told and moved closer to the bed. I entered her from behind, still filming the entire encounter. I was instantly hard again and began fucking her. She ordered me to put a lot of baby oil on her lower back. I opened the bottle as instructed and poured a large amount on her back.

She rocked her pussy on my cock as she ordered me to rub the oil on and into her asshole. I rubbed slowly at first but picked up the pace as she rocked on my cock slowly. She ordered me to stick a finger into her ass. I did as she commanded and penetrated her with my index finger. She now began to rock faster on my finger and my cock. She rocked back and forth, over and over. She then ordered me to add a second finger to her ass. I do as she said and she began to rock faster. She rocked back and forth, riding my cock and engulfing my fingers.

She creamed at me to pour more oil on her back. I did so and she instructed me to remove my fingers and rub in the oil. I, again, did as told and she moved forward, allowing my cock to fall out of her pussy.

"Time to fuck my ass, lover," she announced.

I slowly crept up to her hole and pressed the head of my dick to it. She pushed back forcing my cock into her ass. She turned her head around to look at me and asked, "Have you figured out where load number 3 is going?"

She began rocking her ass on my cock, slowly at first but then picking up the pace.

She then screamed at me, "Be a man and fuck my asshole hard."

She continued to taunt me, yelling at me, "Remember how much cum you sprayed on my tits and my shoes. Fill my ass with a load that big. Come on, do it stud!"

I now started to ram my rod into her ass over and over, faster and faster. I heard her breathing heavy and moaning nonstop.

"I love your balls crashing into my clit," she screamed.

She could feel my cock swell again and this time she clenched her ass cheeks hard to milk my cock as I came into her asshole. I dumped a monster load into her ass as she screamed in ecstasy. She fell to the bed; face down as my white hot cum dripped out of her asshole. She then looked back at me oddly.

"That was better than my lover ever was," she declared, almost surprised. "Now get dressed and get out. I have to shower and get ready for my next cock session."

Taken aback I gathered my pants and dressed, heading for the door, still filming. As I was leaving she left me with the following words, "Jerk off to that video every time your wife has a headache, stud."

With that I shut off the camera and left the room, without even saying goodbye.