Think About It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer needed no further invitation. Barret continued to grope her tits as Spencer pulled his very hard cock out of his pants and put it on Jade's lips. She looked up at him through a slutty haze, her mind consumed with her tits and her cunt, and she didn't resist when he pushed his penis between her lips. With his hand on her head, he guided his prick deeper into her mouth, pushing the thick shaft along her tongue as though she were just a pleasurable sheath for him to masturbate with.

It took Spencer mere minutes to ejaculate into her mouth, and as he did, Jade felt the orgasm coming. However, before she could have it, Barret tugged roughly on one of her nipples and she yelped around her mouthful of spurting cock. Opening her mouth to cry out caused sperm to leak from her stuffed mouth onto her exposed tits. Spencer, satisfied with his reward, put his wet cock away and zipped his pants.

"Well done, sweetie," Barret said, stroking Jade's hair and pulling painfully on her tits. "That was an excellent reward for a job well done."

"I'll stop back by later, sir," Spencer said, flushed, and let himself out of the office.

Barret released Jade's nipples and took his seat across from her once again.

"Why don't you go ahead and touch your cunt again, honey?"

Wanting her orgasm, Jade thought about the sperm on her tits, but rather than clean it away, she resumed rubbing her pussy in front of her boss. For the rest of the work day, she sat in the chair, her skirt hiked up, and her fingers in her twat. Each time she was about to orgasm, however, Mr. Barret would interrupt her. First, it was a rubberband, painfully shot at her tits. The next time, it was another painful tug on her nipples. The third time was a binder clip that he put on her tits. That one also made her cry, but Mr. Barret just encouraged her to keep rubbing her pussy to take her mind off the pain. It seemed to help.

By the time lunch came around, Jade still hadn't been allowed to orgasm. Mr. Barret, graciously, took the binder clips off of her tits and helped her to stand.

"Why don't you give me your bra, sweetie? It will be much easier to think about your tits if you aren't wearing one."

That didn't really make much sense to Jade, but Mr. Barret helped her by pulling off her top and helping himself to her bra. Jade, thinking more about her cunt than her humiliating circumstances, allowed him to remove it and put it on his desk next to her panties. He put her top back on and covered her tits, but her erect, throbbing nipples pushed through the top.

Mr. Barret patted her bottom and suggested, "Why don't we go on a lunch date, and when we come back, I'll go ahead and give you a promotion."

Going on a date with her boss seemed a little strange, but Jade was thinking only about her cunt and her tits and having a more fulfilling dating life. Getting a promotion out of her dating life did seem fulfilling. A promotion and a fulfilling dating life would make her happier.

"Promotion?" she asked as Garret's fingers slipped under her skirt.

"Yes. There's not much responsibility and the pay will be good. It will be much more satisfying for someone with tits as big as yours, and a cunt that's always wet."

Aroused, confused, and desperately horny, Jade didn't think about the implications of the new position. Instead, she only wondered how long lunch would take, and when she could cum.

"Your new title will be Head Cunt," Barret said. "Doesn't that sound so much better than... whatever you're called right now?"

That did sound better because, right now, Jade's job had no real title. As Barret escorted her out, Jade decided that she did feel happier, knowing the facts about tits and her cunt. The voice had been right, after all. Touching her cunt at work had led to greater workplace satisfaction. Her large tits, now much more proudly displayed, were getting her attention, and that made her happy. She would have less work to do now, and could, instead, spend her days touching her pussy. That, too, seemed much better than typing reports.

Yes, the voice had been right. She was going to be much happier, as soon as she got to cum. And, when she thought about it, thought about getting her orgasm, touching herself, it felt right. All she had to do was just keep thinking about it.

12