Think of a Stranger

Story Info
Melissa wanted someone to be there while she played.
2.8k words
4.33
27.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers

Melissa felt the coolness of the sparse coarse grass on her naked back, the softer coolness of the air on the insides of her bare thighs and the contrasting warmth of the sun on her breasts and belly. She was lying naked among the dunes by her beach house, soaking up the sun on the grass covered landward slope and revelling in the daring freedom of public nudity.

She felt a gentle breeze play suddenly across her skin, creating goose bumps and causing her nipples to respond, hardening and extending, standing proud of her small breasts as if to announce their presence to the world - not that the world seemed to be noticing. The dunes were open to public access but they were away from the main holiday areas and used generally by couples seeking intimate seclusion, or perhaps by walkers, seldom by families. That was why her mind had chosen this spot for her to display herself in, though so far with little success.

God, she felt horny, it was enough to turn her on just to lie with her legs splayed wide open on purpose to let anyone who came by get a good look at her pussy. She wanted to be seen, knowing that a stranger's eyes on her body would just serve to make her hotter still. Her hand rested between her legs, her fingers playing softly with her clitoris, teasing herself, intensifying the heat within her but not yet playing strongly enough to bring herself to orgasm.

But that could wait; she would see how things went, see if anyone would appear to whom she could show herself in full sexual release. Then she would go for it, she would rub herself unmercifully, her fingers would fly over her little button, her hips would twitch and she would cry out with pleasure, all the time holding eye contact with her audience. That was the important thing, that eye contact, the certainty that this person was watching exactly what she was doing to herself and knew exactly how it was making her feel. Jesus, but she couldn't wait for that moment. It had happened many times before and each time her orgasm had ripped her apart leaving her lying exhausted physically and emotionally, but also happily fulfilled.

For a while Melissa lay with her legs as wide apart as was comfortable and languidly masturbated, letting her fingers run softly up and down her labia, then dip a little way into her vagina before returning to play lazily with her clitoris. It felt so good to play with herself like this, her eyes closed, just letting her mind's eye see the rolling dunes with their sparse covering of wiry grass and sandy footways meandering between them. She let her imagination see visitors and holidaymakers wandering along the coast, any one of whom might, just might, take the little path that ran below her between the hills of sand. Her fingers kept her warm, kept her aroused and ready, feeling that lovely warmth in the depth of her belly that could develop so easily into a full blown orgasm. For the moment she was content to feel hot and horny and just drift along on her home grown sea of gentle arousal, but she knew that soon the time would come when she would crave more, when she would need someone to see her, to watch her, even to stare at her as she brought herself to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Who would it be this time? She didn't know. Would it be a couple, a couple of about her own age, in their thirties, in their sexual prime and who could appreciate her display, or maybe it would be a younger couple, just beginning their own sexual explorations for whom her display would shock but also empower them, giving them the daring to explore themselves.

Maybe it would be just one person? A woman would be nice for once. A woman who knew just what she was doing, who did the same herself, who used her own fingers on her own pussy. Yes, that would be good. She would have to wait and see. Meanwhile her fingertips caressed her little button, keeping her simmering, keeping her hot and ready for whatever happened.

She continued for a little while, stroking her breasts and pulling gently on her own nipples, playing gently with her clitoris, feeling the wetness seep out from her tunnel and trickle sexily across her perineum to pool around her anus. Jesus, but it felt good! Even the tiny squelching noises her fingertips made as they sank into her vagina turned her on. She wouldn't mind if this intensely erotic state could last forever, though in the back of her mind she knew that sooner or later she would need to cum. She also knew that this time when she did finally cum it would be with the most almighty explosive orgasm that she had ever had. She didn't know why, but she just knew that it was building that way.

Then suddenly she sensed that she was no longer alone. A man, a big, rugged, solidly built man of about her own age was standing before her, dressed only in the briefest of shorts, and he was openly staring at her naked body. His position on the path brought his face almost level with her pussy as she lay on the slope and a rush of adrenalin flooded through her, making her breathing deepen and her heart race. This was what she had been wanting, someone to see her at play, and now here he was. She gripped a breast hard, squeezing it against her palm, kneading it while she placed a finger either side of her pussy and pulled her labia open to give her spectator an even better view.

"I want to fuck you."

His voice came quietly for such a big man, yet the words registered in her head with delicious excitement and there was never a moment when she was going to refuse him.

"Do it then!" Her permission was more of a command, and an expression of her need.

Melissa lifted her feet and bent her legs back, laying herself open to him, waiting for his invasion. Looking up she saw that he was already nude, his shorts lying on the sand beside him. Even as she had readied herself he must have slipped them off and now he stood before her naked, his hand running up and down his shaft to make it as hard as he could.

He was a big man in every sense, but not too big for her to cope with. She was, after all, only a small woman and anything over about eight inches was too long for her. She loved to feel full, so full that it bordered on being uncomfortably stretched, but she didn't like to feel a cock banging up against her cervix and so her preference was for girth rather than length. She could tell that this man fitted the bill perfectly because his fingers and thumb failed to get much more than half way around his stubby shaft. She couldn't wait to feel him enter her.

For a few long moments he looked down at her, letting his eyes run over her body as he stroked himself to rock hardness. Her heart pounded in anticipation and she licked her lips, wanting him inside her but enjoying letting him see her body.

He knelt between her legs, a little lower down the gentle slope of the dune, and then he moved forward, bringing himself closer to her crotch and letting his cock jut out over her stomach while he ran his fingers along the shaft. It was as if he were demonstrating his potential, asking silently if she could take him, enquiring was she woman enough for him? She released her labia, still held open to his gaze, and began to softly masturbate once more, her eyes locked onto his, inviting and defying him all in one go.

He nodded as if satisfied, watching her fingers move over her clitoris before resting back on his haunches and shuffling forward to present his cock to her waiting pussy. Her eyes closed and she felt the head of his cock touch her, sensed it being moved along her slit, up until it almost displaced her busy fingers from her button and then down, probing just inside her entrance before sliding down along her slippery flesh, past her perineum and onto her anus. She gasped in worried excitement, thinking for a moment that it was her bottom that was to be used, but then she felt him retrace his steps until he rested once more at her vagina.

Still she played with her clitoris, waiting for him to enter her but wishing he would tease her a little longer as she rubbed herself before his scrutiny. He seemed understand this, to know what she wanted, sliding his cock up and down her cleft from her clit to her anus, not quite disturbing her fingers and not quite invading her bottom, but threatening both before moving on.

Deep inside her pelvis she could feel the first stirrings of her orgasm. It was nothing yet, little more than an intensification of her enjoyment and a slight feeling of warmth behind her vagina, but it was there and she smiled to herself in anticipation of the pleasure to come. Now she wanted him inside her, now she needed fucking, a good hard fucking that stretched her, abused her, and finally satisfied her. Once again her stranger seemed to know just what she wanted and she felt his cock finding its way into her, sinking deep into her pussy, opening her up as it entered her passage.

God, but he felt good; her pussy fitted his cock like a glove that was one size to small, forced open just a little, just enough. She was going to feel every movement inside her well lubricated tunnel, feel it and enjoy it until that moment came when her orgasm exploded within her.

He was still kneeling in front of her, his knees spread wide under her raised thighs to allow him entry, and so his thrusts were not as forceful as she might have liked. But she was happy with the position, for it allowed her to continue playing with herself even as she feel his cock moving inside her.

Soon her need was becoming more urgent, the budding orgasm was beginning to grow and she began to strum herself faster, letting her fingers fly across the top of her clit, just making contact with that most sensitive spot at the tip. Her other hand grabbed at her nipple, squeezing it viciously against her palm, making her gasp with the sudden pain as she stretched it away from her body, only to release it just as suddenly and allow it to bounce back ready to be pulled again. She felt him speed up, thrusting more rapidly into her as her need increased, keeping her just the right side of fulfilment without allowing her to cum. It was pure ecstasy.

She allowed him to fuck her like that for as long as she could, but it was not long before her growing orgasm began to make itself known more forcefully, the sensitive heat that had been born in her pelvis was growing, becoming fiercer, more demanding as it intensified. Soon it was as if a small volcano inhabited her body, its lava pushing its way closer to the surface, ready for that ecstatic eruption that she could feel developing. Now she needed more, and she played with her clit more roughly, pressing down with her finger tips as she rubbed herself, at the same time mentally willing her lover to fuck her harder.

It seemed that as always he knew instinctively what she wanted and leaned forward over her, resting his hands on the ground beside her and lifting himself from his haunches to plunge harder and deeper into her, rolling her legs right back against her chest to do so, leaving just enough room for her hand to reach between them and play with herself.

Now she arched her back, her head thrown back and tiny whimpers of happiness issuing from between her clenched teeth. She was getting closer; she could feel the lava boiling up, the pressure building, the heat of her mounting orgasm getting almost too much to bear. It would be soon, and it would be fantastic. Still she reached between her legs rubbing frantically at her clit, her body shuddering with small involuntary jerks that threatened to displace her fingers, but she couldn't stop, she was too damn close.

But even as her orgasm threatened to overwhelm her she became conscious of another presence, of another pair of eyes on her. She turned her head to the side and there, standing roughly where her man had first stood, was a woman with a little white dog. A west highland terrier she realised irrelevantly. The dog was unconcerned, more interested in sniffing around a clump of grass than with the couple on the bank, but the woman stood with her hand over her mouth in astonishment, clearly shocked by what she saw before her. She was a woman in her forties, well dressed and elegantly beautiful in slacks and sweater, and very obviously not accustomed to finding two naked people fucking in front of her. Melissa caught the woman's eye and held it, looking directly at her and smiling slightly even as her stranger thrust into her, her head being jolted a little by the force of his thrusts.

"Look at me." She told the woman.

The woman obediently moved her stance a little to the side, wrenching her eyes away from Melissa's and looking at the junction of the two bodies lying before her. Melissa knew that she could see her pussy; see the thick hard cock sliding in and out, shiny with her natural lubricant, and this knowledge brought her to the edge of cumming. She loved the idea of being seen having sex, and especially by someone like this dog owner, who could be shocked and offended by such an open display. She knew also that the woman could not help herself, could not stop herself from staring at Melissa's body and at her well filled pussy. Her fingers were still working at her clit, rubbing it, squeezing it, tugging at it, determined to make herself cum, more than ever now that she was being watched.

The woman moved forward slightly, just enough to get a better view and Melissa smiled again and nodded in encouragement, wanting her to get the best sight of her sex. Shyly the woman smiled back, letting her hand drop away from her mouth and the tip of her tongue run around her lips. The movement was subconscious but revealed the effect of the spectacle she was watching.

"My God, I wish that was me." The woman mouthed silently.

That was enough. The woman's approval did it for Melissa, and with perfect timing she and her lover exploded into climax together. She wanted to cum with somebody watching, just as she had many times before, and this was it, her pelvis jerked hard, pushing her against the cock inside her and she cried out loud, letting her audience and the whole world know that she had reached completion.

All the time as her orgasm surged through her Melissa kept her eyes squeezed tight shut, revelling in feeling the sensation of the man's cock twitching and spurting inside her, sending powerful jets of cum splattering against her cervix. Her hips danced against the bed, her fingers rubbing hard on her clitoris as she lost herself in the thrill of her orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her, making her cry out again and again, lifting her hips and arching her back, sweat breaking out all over her body from the effort of cumming so hard.

Eventually her orgasm began to pass, her cries turned to whimpers, her body reduced and then stopped its uncontrolled jerks and jolts and her fingers slowed until they were hardly moving against her suddenly hypersensitive clitoris. Then it was over and she let out her breath in a whoosh, to lie panting and spent, her entire being trembling from the effects of her orgasm and her skin shiny from sweat.

She opened her eyes and looked around her bedroom, already missing the man and the woman from her fantasy. Nine times out of ten, when she wanted to masturbate, that was the fantasy that her mind seized upon to stimulate her. There were variations, but always she was naked and masturbating in a public place when someone, sometimes male and sometimes female, came along to watch. But even so, this was the first time she had fantasized of being fucked in public, a new and welcome variation on an old theme. What would it be the next time she wondered, and would she ever get the nerve to try it for real?

Otazel
Otazel
2,587 Followers