Thinking of You

Story Info
Not even a shared love can stop her thinking of you.
2.8k words
3.43
7.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I thought of you this morning when the sun came up, Tessa,' Kim said, hearing her friend pad up behind her as she splashed her feet in the stream.

'And was this a good thought, Kim?' Tessa replied, reaching down to touch Kim's shoulder and then crouching down besides her under the cool green canopy. She let her legs fold slowly beneath her until she was sitting, her legs folded under her, hands resting in her lap.

Kim smiled at her friend's question, letting the pink tip of her tongue wet lips that formed a slow smile. Then she raised her shoulders in a tiny shrug and responded noncommittally: 'I suppose it was.'

'You are so sweet when you look like this,' Tessa laughed, leaning over to touch the corner of her friend's lower lip, capturing it in her mouth and biting it very softly. Kim held Tessa's kiss for a few passing heartbeats and then released her to allow the smile's return to fullness.

'So, did your day start well, Tessa?'

'The sun is shining and Peter is coming down from the cottage in a minute - so things are quite good.'

'I am happy for you,' Kim murmured, pressing her friend's arm warmly. 'Does he miss you already?'

'I can make men's heart's tremble despite my small stature.'

'You have a tongue on you: that is true Tessa.'

'I use it where it needs to be used.'

'We all use our tongues where they need to be used.'

'I might take you up on that later.'

'A nice swim would be the very thing for me now though,' Kim smiled and splashed some more.

'Me too,' Tessa agreed. 'I used to swim quite a lot before my operation this year. 'I am just getting back into it and a dive under you would do me good.'

'You can dive under me, whenever you like, but I want to go into the chill water too and feel the breeze in my damp hair.'

'I imagine you both look particularly lovely damp with the breeze in your hair,' a male voice interrupted their idle musings. 'Oh hi, Peter,' Kim giggled. 'It certainly feels lovely. It is so good to be free and buoyant in the water, as though I am flying rather than floating.'

'Do others share this realm of your senses?' He queried, crouching down to join the girls. 'Does Tessa for instance?'

'It doesn't matter,' said Tessa, uncurling her legs from under her and dipping her feet gingerly in the stream.

'I am always more aware of how I feel than how others see me, Peter,' Kim added.

'Reproach me then, but I will still appreciate you both for all you are, ladies.'

'Why thank you, Peter,' they chorused, then looked at one another and broke into a fit of giggles.

'I appreciate you both for the way you let me come down to share a morning thought with you.'

'Your thoughts often interest me, Peter,' said Tessa, leaning back and pressing her head against his leg.

'Your thoughts Peter that I usually hear through Tessa, lead me off on a train of my own,' Kim commented.

'I listen to what you say too, Kim,' Peter replied cheerfully and pulled off his socks and shoes, before pushing between the two girls and paddling his hairy legs between their shaven limbs. 'There is a pretty weaving in even the simple pattern of your words.'

'And yet you never act on them,' Kim teased.

'If I don't act on them it's not for lack of want.'

'So why don't you?' Kim queried and nuzzled up against him.

Peter turned his face towards her and put his hand under her chin, tilting her face up towards his and stared into her eyes. She let him manipulate her, enjoying the touch of his hand, blinking a little and making her pout up at him in an attractive moue.

'I don't do anything because I have Tessa and I don't really understand what you are asking of me.'

Kim's pout became sulky as he turned towards her friend and wrapped his arm meaningfully around her shoulders.

'You don't have to act, Peter,' breathed Tessa. 'You just have to be.'

'The gentleness of your being is a pleasure,' he smooched.

'Well, while I enjoy the friendship between you two cooing doves,' said Kim, suddenly feeling left out. 'I also like the fact that Tessa and I can sit here together, so don't try to disrupt our shared moments.'

'Your shared moments are wonderful,' Peter grinned and pressed an arm around the petite redhead and his olive skinned girlfriend at the same time, letting his hands slide down both their spines simultaneously. 'The very idea of them calms me.'

'Calm is good,' smiled Tessa, leaning back to feel the warmth of his hand against her lower back.

'Your calm takes me to a place where there are no demands,' Peter smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

'Yes, I love the calm too,' Kim grinned. 'It is very seductive.'

'Shall we go out into the sun and be seduced together?' Peter suggested.

'The sun is not seductive,' Kim said idly, 'but it adds extra warmth to the freshness of your remark and it dries the damp grass.'

'If it dries enough, then we can picnic together after the swim,' Tessa replied, adding persuasively: 'a picnic would be a wonderfully lazy way to spend time.'

'Yes, it would,' Kim agreed turning and leaning around in front Peter to smile at her friend.

'Careful, you'll fall in,' Peter broke in, pushing Kim down so that she was twisted over his lap. She squirmed and pushed back trying to get up, but he wouldn't let her up.

'I love the feel of the water, so it doesn't matter,' Kim shrugged and tried once more to lever herself up, squealing as he suddenly pushed her towards the water.

'Don't yell, Kim. It spoils the calm,' Peter said with mock severity and brought his hand down on her backside.

'Hey! You can't spank my friend,' Tessa protested.

'Doesn't she deserve it?'

'No: sometimes you take your 'master of the house' act a little too far. It does not apply to my friends.'

'You'll have your turn next, Tessa. I love the feel of your bottom as much as her arse.'

'Before you came, we were so content, Peter. Why don't you take your male fantasies back up the hill and go fetch our picnic?'

'You haven't had your swim yet.'

'That is up to us.'

'You both love the feel of water and the chance for you both to be quite bare. It completes your rural idyll.'

'What about it, Peter?'

'Oh don't be cross with me, please Tessa.'

'Well, let Kim up then and go fetch the food.'

'Alright,' he said sulkily and stood up slowly, pulling his feet out of the stream and bending over to pick up his discarded footwear.

'Nice buns, Peter,' Kim giggled.

'Leave his buns alone. They're mine.'

'Okay Miss Tessa Possessive! You have his buns. I will have to content myself with his cock.'

'Hey! You two,' Peter protested in the distance: 'Leave my anatomy alone.'

'We haven't touched it, Peter,' Tessa said primly, looking at his sex tenting up inside his shorts, 'not that it doesn't have a life all of its own apparently.'

'I'll go swim if it offends you so much,' he smiled dropping his shoes to the ground and unbuttoning his shirt. 'And I'm not taking no for an answer.'

'The water does look wonderful,' Kim admitted. 'I was tempted before you both arrived.'

'Peter looks wonderful too,' Tessa quipped as he shucked off his shirt and shorts and stood there before them in just his pants. 'Here -- let me, Peter.'

So saying she knelt up on the bank before him and reached up to touch his warm skin, giggling delightedly as he trembled at her touch.

'Girlfriend's privilege,' he said as she nuzzled up against him pressing her cheek to his hardness and sliding her hands under the elastic of his underwear, before tugging it carefully over his tumescent member.

Kim watched but said nothing as Tessa pulled the pants down in a matter of fact way, just as if she were undressing a little boy. He stepped out of them and she let her hand slide up to cup his balls.

'That's girlfriend's privilege too, I think,' Tessa said meaningfully, turning her head away from him and looking over her shoulder at Kim, who shrugged and turned away.

'It's funny isn't it, Kim?'

'What's funny?'

Kim turned her head back and watched again as Tessa planted a kiss on Peter's cock.

'It's funny how something so comparatively small...'

'Hey less of the small, Tessa,' Peter growled.

'It's funny how something so comparatively small,' Tessa repeated provocatively, masturbating him slowly, 'can spoil the calm and quiet.'

'Absolutely, Tessa,' Kim smirked.

'But then again, this cock is quite precious to me,' Tessa continued and planted a kiss on the head of Peter's penis, before letting it slide into her mouth.

'It's quite a conversation stopper,' Kim commented wryly, observing Peter's hips starting to buck backwards and forwards, as her friend focussed on arousing him with gentle suckling. 'You surely know how to restore that sense of calm and quiet that I find so precious.'

'Mmm hmmm,' Tessa agreed, her mouth filled with male excitement.

'Sometimes,' Kim continued, taking her feet out of the water and crawling across the grassy earth, quite undeterred by her friend's lascivious behaviour, 'it is good to be able to look out and see the same things as you do.'

Tessa said nothing, absorbed in the act of bringing off her boyfriend, unaware that Kim was kneeling at her side. Peter had his eyes, but he was instantly aware of another hand reaching round to caress his buttocks.

'It seems,' Kim resumed her commentary, 'that I have the buns and you the cock. There is a turn up for the books, but they are cute buns and I am content with that.'

She looked up towards the cottage, over the field that lead away from the brook and into a wooded vista in the hills beyond; and then to the male cheeks that trembled as his hips bucked and pressed his burgeoning member in and out of Tessa's mouth.

Kim sighed wistfully and planted a kiss on each male buttock before spreading them with her hands and pushing her clever tongue between them. Peter was jolted with an electric sensation as her tongue curled against the tight bud. He felt like swooning as Kim slid her hand between his legs and her fingers touched Tessa's.

'Wonderful,' he murmured as he came ecstatically into Tessa's mouth. 'Marvellous.'

Kim peered round him at her friend, watching her swallow his residue. She smiled up at Peter watching him gaze down at both of them with little sign of recognition. He stood away from them as men do selfishly after their passion is satisfied, breathing heavily. Then he took three steps forward to the edge of the bank and dived in, splashing them and causing them both to yelp.

'Let's go and swim too, Tessa. It will cool us all off after that little exhibition of your guy's prowess.'

'No, let him display his prowess in the water on his own. I've got other things on my mind, Kim.'

'Such as?'

'Such as a gentle breeze to carry the whisper of your sighs, each breath of wind like the breath from your mouth and each touch of your fingers against mine harbouring the beats of your heart.'

'You burble wonderfully well, Tessa,'

'I can burble better on dry land than in a stream.'

'Sometimes there is no need for words.'

'Will kisses do instead?'

'Yes, even from your come stained lips.'

'What's a little come between friends?'

'It's something more to share. It makes me think of you and the exhilarating things that you offer up to others, Tessa.'

I'm always exhilarated by your company.'

'And Peter?'

'He's something different.'

'You have your Peter. I have the droplets of his cum licked from your lips to garner my modesty.'

'It's hardly as satisfactory as jewellery or fashion accessories.'

'True, but it seems to have satisfied him, Tessa. Look at him splashing away over there oblivious of us.'

'I'd rather look at your neck.'

'Is it bare because Peter hasn't bought you any jewellery to lavish upon me?'

'No it's bare, because it's easier to bite that way.'

'Yes: just so, easier to bite,' Kim nodded her head slowly in agreement. 'I am certain that is why my neck is bare.'

'Your shoulders would be bare if I pulled your summer dress down and your lovely breasts. I'd like to bite them too'

'We should have got Peter to bring that picnic out. You seem to want to bite everything in sight.'

'I'm hungry for the taste of something different.'

'The taste of little bruises on my throat?'

'Yes; and the sensations of your turmoil...and the return to calm.'

'I like this facet of you. I like this calm,' Kim smiled warmly. 'I wanted it back more quickly than you could have restored it alone.'

'And I just thought you wanted to push your tongue up my boyfriend's arse.'

'My tongue was there. It was not trespassing. It was just accelerating the interlude.'

They leaned in to one another and kissed slowly, tongues touching, eyes closing, minds freed from the sharing of the man, until Tessa broke away with a shy smile.

'It really does hover like a humming bird, Kim. No wonder he came so very quickly.'

'It only hovers until you choose to push it away or press it down.'

'And when it stops hovering, am I to be the idle platter, hands and legs dormant while you sate your taste, Kim?'

'That is your choice.'

'I would have you enjoy what pleases you.'

'That is my choice,' Kim whispered and leaned in close enough, just close enough for Tessa to touch her tongue one more. Then she leant back, arching her spine, drawing Tessa's tongue out to brush in a tender kiss before the soft pressing crushed their lips together.

They broke apart and Tessa felt Kim's breath dance up her cheek and across the delicate shell of her ear. Then her friend paused, her gentle warmth shaking with a soft inner laughter as Kim confessed: 'I have forgotten what I was going to choose.'

'Choose me,' Tessa laughed and pushed Kim away, but only so far, before bringing her back close in a hug, cheek-to-cheek and thigh-to-thigh and thought-to-thought, cherishing the intertwining as each woman caressed the other's gaze.

'I choose to recall your quip now.'

'My quip?'

'It was the quip you made about being able to make men's hearts tremble in spite of your small stature, to which I really must add, I believe you could bring any creature of breath to a state of trembling, and leave them grateful and inspired for the experience.'

'I like words.'

'They tumble out of your mouth and into the minds of others.'

'Sometimes - most times - supportively, helpfully - sometimes cruelly and vindictively - but it takes all facets to make the whole I suppose.'

'Is that your yin and your yang?'

'I don't know about this dark side that people go on about. It's not all black and white. Most of it is grey. In fact, Kim, I think that it is a progression.'

'From the edge of where someone wants to be to the centre?'

'Yes and then back to the edge in a series of little journeys, sometimes retracing the steps, sometimes taking new paths and sometimes deciding that the paths to be followed are different ones.'

'It sounds like wandering, Tessa.'

'It's more a discovery,' Tessa replied and lapsed into silence.

They both turned to watch Peter, swimming up to the stream's bank about 30foot downstream and pushing himself out of the water.

'Does discovery mean that rather than discovering by chance as a result of wandering, there is a purposeful choice of what only appear to be aimless meanderings?' Kim queried, following Tessa's gaze.' Or does the choice lead to discovery?'

'Purposeful choice I would hope with you, Kim, though with many the discovery is a chance thing, but I think Peter needs me again.'

'He is beckoning you.'

'When man beckons, woman comes?'

'Only he has come so far today.'

'There is always time before the evening shadows descend.'

'I will go swim as I intended to. Will you come back to me when you have sated his lust?'

'You can be sure of that, Kim.'

'You can be sure that I will be thinking of you, Tessa.'