Third Party License

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, do you think Billy was okay with the way things went the other night? Did he have any problems seeing you and me together? The reason I'm asking is that I really want to see you folks get closer and blossom, just like those roses over there. You're kind of my project right now."

"He did okay, I guess. Maybe better than I expected. But Cam, he doesn't know about everything that happened in that bed..."

Cam was ready for her.

"Honey, listen to me. You need certain things from Billy. Mostly, you need him to romance you, be gentle, and take his time. Now, he needs some things from you, too. Billy's needs are more carnal. He needs you to get over avoiding stuff you were taught was nasty. He wants you to be able to be free and open in bed."

"But how does what you did to me help with that?"

"Sweetheart, I did that because I wanted you to do something you thought was naughty and enjoy it. And you did, if that climax of yours was any indication. You came quick and hard with me, and you can't deny that."

"Damn, he's right," she thought.

"So, now you have a naughty little secret. That secret is that I was inside you, loving you, and you enjoyed it, and Billy doesn't know it. He doesnít need to know it. Thatís a little piece of information to keep you sexy.

ìThe other thing you have now is the knowledge that you can do naughty things and enjoy them. So, the next time you have an opportunity to do something really naughty with your husband, you'll be more open to trying it."

She was stunned. How could she not have seen it? His explanation was so lucid. Laura began to relax a bit and feel less guilty. What she had done would actually benefit her beloved husband in the long run.

She sat back in the corner of the couch and extended her long legs across half the cushion.

"God, Cam. That actually makes sense to me."

Cam picked up her bare right foot and began to casually rub it.

"So, there is one thing I know Billy would like for you to do for him. Not because he told me this. I know this because it is a fantasy every man has, and I'll bet you've never done it for him. Would you like to work on a little surprise for him?"

She considered the idea. Should she be getting into something with Cam now, with Billy away? She thought it would be alright as long as it didn't go too far. The foot massage was beginning to feel good, too.

"We can, I guess, as long as it's for Billy... What kind of thing are you talking about?"

"Laura, every guy is fascinated with women and their bodies. Because they think like men, and not like women, they crave the sight of their woman enjoying their bodies. A man can literally cream in his pants watching his woman get herself off. It can be something as mild as watching her caress her breasts. If she is willing to take it farther, and play with her pussy for him, he will be in heaven. If she makes herself cum, he will be over the moon. It is an image that will stick in his mind for a long time, and his desire for her will multiply. Honey, I want you to practice a bit of intimate self-touch today. We'll role-play, and I'll be Billy for today."

She hesitated. This was getting into that area again where she was nervous.

"Can't you just tell me what to do and let me practice by myself?"

"It wouldn't be the same, sweetie. Having an audience is important for any performance. You'll do your best if someone is watching. It may not even really turn you on that much, but the idea is to do something that costs you nothing but gives your husband great pleasure. Now, show me how you could make Billy go crazy. Start with unbuttoning your blouse. I've seen your pretty breasts before. Pretend I'm him. If we three get together again, I'll make sure that you get a chance to replay this scene in your bedroom."

Laura looked down. She was wearing her typical white blouse and a pair of loose beige drawstring pants. She popped open the top two buttons of her blouse and began to run her hand over the tops of her breasts. She thought of Billy and she knew his cock would be getting hard if he were there.

Cam moved a little closer to her, his hands now climbing her calf under her loose fitting pants. He caressed her tenderly as he assumed the role of her husband.

"Baby, what are you doing? That is so hot!"

Laura looked up and grinned, and she popped open another button. She was already getting into the play-acting. With her eyes focused on 'her husband', she pulled her blouse open to reveal her cleavage and the white bra enclosing her breasts.

"Oh, you like these, do you? You've seen them a thousand times before. Nothing new here." She ran her fingertips under her bra, still smiling.

"I donít care if Iíve seen them a million times. Honey, don't stop, please. You look incredible!"

She finished opening the buttons on her blouse and pulled it wide open. Her hands roamed freely over her bra and abdomen.

"Oh, it's getting warm in here! These little puppies need some air, I think." Laura pushed her bra up over her breasts, the nipples already standing straight up. Slowly, she rubbed underneath them, scratching, pushing her nipples out as if offering them. She licked two fingers on her right hand and began circling her areolas.

At the other end of the couch, Cam's right hand left her calf and clutched a lump in his pants. For several minutes, no sound was heard but some rather heavy breathing. She had her eyes on her chest but glanced up quickly at her partner and saw what he was doing. It excited her. Laura laid her head back on the couch and untied the drawstring on her pants, and then slid her left hand down inside her panties. She knew she would find moisture there. After a couple of minutes of slow circles on her clit, she lifted her head and looked at Cam.

"Cam, by this point, I'm pretty sure Billy would have his cock out of his pants..."

He smiled, unbuckled his slacks and pushed them and his boxers down his legs and off onto the floor. As she eyed him, he smiled back and began to stroke himself slowly.

She was surprised how easy and fun this was turning out to be. Was it somehow less threatening to expose herself to Cam than to Billy? Did all those years of marriage make her reluctant to break the old patterns? Was she afraid to try new things with her husband?

Cam spoke again, and his voice was a little hoarse. "Baby, you're so beautiful. I've never seen you more beautiful. Let me see you touch yourself. I need to see you wet and watch how your fingers move. You've hidden this part of yourself from me for so long. You're killing me over here. My cock is about to bust. Honey, please. Please let me see you naked."

Laura's smile broadened as she eased her pants and panties down her long legs, never stopping until they fell on the floor. Drawing her knees back and then out, she presented her naked vulva to the man at the other end of the couch. Scooting down a bit more, she spread her lips with two fingers and resumed rubbing, all the while eyeing his stiff cock.

"Mmmm, baby, this feels too good! I may have to cum soon." She leaned her head back again and closed her eyes.

Cam slid quietly from the couch, and before she knew what was happening, he'd lifted her left leg over his shoulder and had his mouth on her pussy. Laura was shocked and confused. Shocked at the wild feel of his tongue on her clit and his finger stroking just inside her slit. Confused, because she had thought there was only going to be masturbation, not mutual touch. Still, this was play-acting, and Billy would certainly have put his mouth on her in this situation, so she held Cam's head and let her body go. Her hips snapped forward time and again as she called out nonsense syllables as if speaking in tongues. Cam worked her perfectly, licking, sucking, fingering and swallowing excess juices.

When she finished, Laura laid her head back, breathing hard, and Cam moved up on the couch again, between her legs. Gently and firmly, he pulled her hips toward him until she was sitting on his lap, her upper body like a rag doll hanging on his shoulders, his cock lying against her short pubes. He turned and put his feet on the floor.

Cam entered Laura, and she was shocked again. But this time, she had no rationalizations as he began pulling and pushing her hips, each thrust going deeper into her wetness. This was Cam fucking her, not Billy. She raised her face to his and her look was animal, hair in disarray, jaw hanging loosely, make-up looking like a mask. He slid closer to the edge of the couch and she wrapped her legs around him. They kissed, tongues knotting in her mouth.

Cam spread his knees and the motion of her hips became elliptical, coming up to engulf his cock fully and then back and around again. On the upstrokes, his angle was such that her clit rubbed against the top of his cock as it pressed into her. It had the effect of almost corkscrewing around inside her, and she felt a new explosion coming.

She broke the kiss and pressed her tits into his chest and they rode to a wild finish, his arms mostly pulling as the weight of her ass drew her back on the out stroke. At this point, she was on automatic, just holding on and lost in the physical feeling of being fucked.

She came down from her high with the weight of what she had done just beginning to sink in. Cam was upbeat, falling back to his theme that they were working to improve her relationship with her husband. She was less sure than she had been at first. She had never intended to let him fuck her again. Not in this situation. When Billy was around, it might be different, but this was like cheating. She wasn't a cheater at heart.

Laura tried to let his reassurances work on her. Otherwise, she might have fallen apart.

He trotted to the bathroom and got a fresh towel, wetting the end in hot water. He dabbed the leaking cum from her satisfied puss, finishing by tucking the warm end firmly between her legs. With the other end, he cleaned up remnants on the leather couch.

"Honey, you might want do ditch those roses and the wine bottle before Billy gets home."

He got dressed and left her nearly naked on the couch, with a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

-----

On Friday, Billy returned home on an earlier flight. He wanted to see Laura to see how things stood. The blow job in the shower was still bothering him, and he decided to drive over to Cam's to talk it out. In the airport, Billy started to dial home and tell her he was in town already, but instead he phoned Cam and asked if he could drop by.

"Hey, buddy. How was the trip?" The two men made small talk for the standard two minutes while Billy tried to get his words together.

"Cam, that thing we did the other night. In the shower, I mean."

"When I gave you a blow job, right?" he replied with a smile.

"Uh, yeah. The blow job." They walked into his living room and sat on the sofa.

"You liked it, right? You sure came fast enough. But I'm thinking maybe you're having second thoughts now. You know, I did that as a sort of 'thank you' for letting me be part of your relationship for one night. I mean, we were all being so open with each other. I figured you'd never done that before, but you did several things that night you've never done before. Like watching Laura with me..."

Billy felt a twinge in his gut.

"Hey, buddy. I'm not gay, and I mostly like women. But it doesn't kill ya to experiment with other stuff. I mean, now you know what it feels like to have a guy suck on you. You didn't know that before, and if it weren't for me being grateful, maybe you would never know that. Life is short, buddy. You have to take your chances when they come along. Besides, it might help you get in touch with your feminine side, as they say."

Cam certainly didn't look or act gay, as far as Billy could see. And he was right. Billy would never have had the experience otherwise, and it did no harm. It didn't turn Billy queer or anything. It was just something that happened, and it might never happen again.

"Buddy, I'm glad you stopped by. I've been wanting to talk to you about what you need from Laura and what she needs from you. I think you can see the results of slowing things down and not acting like a battering ram. Have you guys had sex this week?"

Billy told him about their activities on Sunday and the ìgoing away sexî they had on Wednesday night. Things had improved.

"What do you most want from her that you haven't gotten? No, let me guess: anal sex, right?"

Billy nodded.

"That's number one on every guy's list. Everybody wants it, but not everybody has a woman that'll do it.

"I have a theory about that, and it goes along with the 'too fast and too hard' thing. Most men have never had a cock in their ass, so they don't know what they're asking a woman to do for them. It can be damned uncomfortable, and if the lady is used to her guy pounding her cunt, she thinks twice before letting him in the back door. Tell me, Billy. You ever have anything like a cock up your ass?"

"Heck no."

"But you would ask sweet little Laura, refined lady that she is, to let you do something to her that you've never experienced and don't understand? Man, that's some nerve you got."

"When you put it that way. Yeah, I guess you're right."

"So, how much do you want to have that experience? Are you ready to put in some work to get you to that place? You know, I can facilitate that. I'll bet, given some time, I can get Laura to relax that rule one time, and if you do well, she'll give it to you on a regular basis. Or at least for special occasions."

"Man, that is a goal to shoot for. But, exactly what kind of work are you talking about?"

"I think you can guess. Buddy, you need to get really familiar with how it feels to have something stiff up your ass. And with what it takes to make that experience pleasurable. If you can commit to that, we could start now."

"Now? Well, I should be going soon, probably..."

"You're not committed. You'll never experience your wife's sweet ass. Believe me, I've been in more than my share of sweet asses, and it lives up to all the hype. Fucking an ass is totally different from fucking a pussy. Totally. Look, you can't possibly know what she feels like when you put that cock in her pussy, but you can know exactly what it feels like the first time she lets you slide it into her ass. That's some knowledge most men will never have, and you can use it to please yourself and your wife."

"Don't tell me you are going to fuck me in the ass. Please."

"It doesn't have to go that far. You just have to know what a cock feels like there. You have to know how to prepare an ass for fucking. We can use fingers and a dildo, if you prefer. Come on. It'll be easier than you think. You might even like it."

That last bit was something Billy was actually afraid of.

Up the stairs they went. They got very naked. They got on the bed. Cam pulled out some toys and a bottle of lube from the bedside table.

"Real estate people say 'location, location, location'. With ass-fucking, it's 'lubrication, lubrication, lubrication'."

Cam dribbled a large amount of lube at the top of Billy's crack. As it slid down to his puckered hole, Cam dragged his middle finger through it and began slowly reaming his rectum. Beneath him, Billy's cock began to grow.

"Normally, you'd start with a long massage to get the lady relaxed. However, I'm just going to do this awhile and gauge when you start to open up."

While Cam's finger worked, he talked very dirty to Billy about ass-fucking. He told about women he'd ass-fucked, and how great it felt, and how some women came to like it almost as much as their men. Cam was feeling two sphincters for signs of softening. The talking and fingers got the external one pretty loose. The internal one would take some time. When things were ready, Cam could pull his fingers out and the hole would remain partly open.

"You're hard, aren't you? It happens every time. Sometimes I'll put one of these toys in my ass just to get harder. You can put some of this lube on your hand and grab your cock, if you like. No need to waste a good hard-on."

Cam replaced his fingers with a well-lubed medium sized dildo. Billy felt the difference, but he didn't wince. This one went well down into his rectum, and the fullness made him feel like he had to shit.

"How're you doing? Haven't heard much out of you lately."

"This feels better than I thought. Very weird, but not bad. My cock is really hard, too. I never thought it would be."

"Well, don't cum yet. I tell you what, if you can hold off on cumming until I'm through, I'll give you something you've never had."

"What?"

"I'll give you a piece of ass. Mine. It'll be a little taste of what awaits you when Laura lets you up inside hers."

Billy didn't say anything, but the idea sounded good to him at that point. He backed off on touching his cock.

Cam was now on his knees, sliding the fake cock in and out. With his other hand, he squirted lube on his own stiff cock. When he judged the time was right, he slowly let the dildo leave Billy's ass, and then he straddled him.

Billy thought maybe Cam was changing toys, until he felt the real cock enter him without a problem.

"Oh, god, man! That's you, isn't it? That's your cock in me!"

"Just relax, sailor. It won't feel hardly any different than that fake one, and it feels a whole lot better to me. Just remember, when I finish, it's your turn."

With that thought in mind, Billy resigned himself to getting butt-fucked. Not a pleasant thought, but the experience itself surprisingly didn't turn him off.

"While I'm in you, just think about how I'm moving. You never fuck a lady's ass hard, unless you hate her. It feels really good fucking easy, anyway. The problem is always figuring out how long you can stay without overstaying your welcome. If you can get her to masturbate at the same time, you just time your climax with hers, and you both get satisfaction. However, this time, I'm gonna cum and you're not, if you want some of this action yourself. Mmm, feels good. Billy, I'm cumming...."

Billy had to let go of his cock totally to keep his spunk. He had been promised ass, and ass he would have. It was surprisingly erotic to him to feel Cam cumming in his ass.

After savoring the experience for a couple of minutes, Cam rolled off Billy's back and positioned himself face-down on the bed.

"Okay, man, you know what to do. If you don't wanna put your fingers in me, just use that little dildo and the lube to get me opened up. I'm pretty practiced at relaxing back there, so it won't be as much work as it was doing you."

"What the hell am I doing?" thought Billy. But he kept at it. In a few minutes, with feedback from Cam, he moved up to the larger rubber weenie. Finally, his partner gave him the go-ahead, and Billy straddled him, slicked up his cock, and began inserting himself. It was quite a revelation. Much tighter than a pussy and a different sensation altogether. And it did feel very good, even going slowly.

"Oh, man, that feels good! I like a good cock in my ass sometimes. Oooo, I'm gettin' hard again." Cam reached for Billy's hand and guided it under his belly. It was the first time he had touched Cam's cock with his bare hand, and he didn't mind it.

"If you feel like cumming, go ahead. No rush. Just keep the pounding to a minimum so that I can walk the rest of the day."

Billy groaned. It was a sound unlike any he'd ever made before while having sex. There was a kind of agony expressed in the sound, as if he were passing through some ordeal, or breaking a barrier. His cum began to stream into Cam's ass as his hips continued their slow forward and back. When he was done, he lay prostrate on his friend's back, breathing deeply. He rolled off onto his back, but Cam didn't let him rest for long.