Third Year After Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad to realize I wasn't the only one concerned about keeping the incest in our family a secret from our kids. Having them packed off to Grandma's every few weekends hadn't yet occurred to me.

"And having her help Toni after school?" Sandy asked.

Patti said, "Not an issue, since the rest of us won't be here anyway, and she'll go home either before or after we have dinner. We mostly have to watch our tongues."

Sandy hadn't made love with Amber and Patti since she had gotten home, so it came as no surprise, really, that KJ was handed to me when he started to cry from a poopy diaper, so the three of them could form a daisy chain.

After winding up changing diapers on all three babies, I finally made it to the bedroom, just as all three women peaked and began a circle of ecstasy on the bed, their screams muffled into each other. Before they even caught their breath again, I found myself pulled into the circle, my clothes being pulled off and flying everywhere. They proceeded to do their best to give me a three-way blow job, Patti licking my balls and Amber and Sandy sucking my shaft and glans between their lips from opposite sides. The combination of sensations coursed through me. When Patti sneakily slipped a wet index finger into my ass and pressed on my prostate, I shot off seven or eight streams of cum, all over my chest and abdomen. All three licked this off of me, and when Amber and Sandy both began sucking on my nipples and Patti took my cock into her mouth, I was hard again.

Patti climbed aboard, while she slipped a hand between the legs of both sisters, driving two fingers into each pussy. Patti's Kegels were in overdrive, as she rotated her hips around me, not rising or falling very much. My arms were pinned to my sides by Amber and Sandy lying on them, leaving me no option for my hands but to rub both clits that were in reach.

Between Patti's thrusting fingers and mine rubbing the tops of their pussies, Amber and Sandy soon climaxed, never once stopping their assault on my chest. Patti slipped her fingers free, to place her hands on top of their butts to give herself the leverage to start bouncing on my cock. I replaced Patti's fingers with my own, not quite able to reach deeply enough from that angle to reach their g-spots, until I said, "Kneel so I can get into you both deeper." They both complied, and knelt over my hands, Patti's hands now resting on their shoulders. I could now bend my wrist to thrust two fingers into each sheath, while my palmed cupped each pubis. I easily reached both g-spots, while rotating my thumbs over their clits.

"Right there, right... right there! Fffuuuuuccckk!" screamed Sandy, and she rewarded me with a small gush of her fluids as she came, puddling in my palm. Amber wasn't far behind her, and after they both collapsed to either side of me, I was able to grab Patti's hips and begin thrusting more vigorously into her. Patti braced her hands on my chest, and pushed herself back onto me, and we were soon slapping against each other, our moans and gasps rising in intensity.

"God, Drew, you feel huge," Patti moaned, right before we both came, those perfect simultaneous orgasms that feed into each other, and rise and rise, until you're both quaking and collapse into each other, thrusting from instinct because that's all you can think to do to keep the pleasure going.

"Oh, gawd that was hot," Sandy said, kissing us each in turn. "I love you all."

We all needed to shower after that, taking turns, but got redressed and our hair dried before returning to West for lunch. Toni and Jody had gotten along great and Jody had survived her first experience changing a diaper.

Some of the groceries Mom and Henry bought needed to go over to East House for the week, so I ran the bags over, and by the time I got back, Patti and Amber were organizing a "Girls Day" outing with Jodi, Toni, Sandy and Mom, leaving Henry and I with the kids. "We decided we all need a little pampering, so hair styling, manicures, pedicures, you know the drill," Patti said. Jody looked thrilled at being included in the adult activity, which was Patti's intent.

"We'll be back by dinner time," added Mom.

Henry and I watched the kids, talking about his plans for medical practice he was taking over, some of the projects I was involved with at work. Then Jody became the topic.

Henry asked, "Do you, Patti and Amber have a plan to get some quality time with your Mom and I this week, while Jody's here? She's been with Sandy, Toni and me, but she's missing being with the rest of you."

I answered, "It's easier for Patti to keep Jody occupied so I can be free, but harder for me to free up Patti and Amber. Let me think about it."

~~~~~

March 16, 2015

Getting home from work, I dropped my laptop off at East, then went over to West for dinner. Everyone else was already there. I hugged everyone, then asked Jody, "So, how was it watching Sharon, today?"

"Fine, except she spit up on my shirt."

"Babies do that, sis," I said, chuckling. "That's why we use burp cloths. Do you think you're ready to take on two babies, tomorrow? I'll take you out to the movies, if you do." That would free Patti and Amber up to spend time with Mom, Henry, Toni and Sandy. I was still figuring out how to arrange time for me and Mom.

"Really?" she said, bouncing in the air. "Can we go see Kingsman: The Secret Service? You mentioned on Friday that you hadn't seen it yet."

"That's rated R, honey."

"For violence, but it's based on a comic book series, after all. It's not like I'm asking you to take me to see Fifty Shades of Grey or something like that. I just need an adult to accompany me. Mom and Dad were going to take me, before this whole trip came up. You can give them a call to confirm that. They're in port tonight, so their cell phones have service, and I talked to them an hour ago."

I cleared the movie choice with Jack and Carrie, who were indeed in port, and having a great time. We all then sat down to dinner.

"Ohmigawd!" Mom exclaimed, checking her email on her phone after dinner.

"What is it, Tina?" Henry asked, before the rest of us could.

"I'm being offered a management position at work!" she answered. "Apparently, the head of nursing at the hospital announced her retirement, and a whole bunch of people are moving up a rung in the organization as a result. When I go back, I'll be the new OR Supervisor, managing all the nurses in the operating rooms."

"Is that a good thing?" Amber asked. "You don't sound that enthused."

"Well, it's a move into management, so the good part is it's a Monday to Friday position, although it's always possible I'd get calls on the weekend. The bad part is that I'll be exempt from the overtime rules, so any extra hours wouldn't earn overtime, eating up most of the pay bump."

"Congratulations, Mom!" I said.

Mom surprised me by saying, "I'm not sure I want to take it, though, because it would also mean I wouldn't have direct patient care responsibilities any more. That's what I really got into nursing for, not to do paperwork."

Toni asked, "Is turning it down an option, though?"

Mom frowned. "Apparently, no. They already promoted someone into my position as day shift Charge Nurse to cover my maternity leave, but they're offering it to her permanently now, as part of these other promotions. So, if I turn this down, they'd have to demote me to a non-charge position, rather than demote my replacement."

I said, "So your choices are a promotion you don't really want, or a demotion?"

"Or I quit, and look for work as a charge nurse at another hospital."

Henry said, "I would hire you in a second."

"I thought you loved your head nurse Sheila?" Mom asked.

"I do, but when Dave and I split the practice, she's going to work with him, and Jamieson was already looking to hire a new head nurse before we agreed to have me join his practice. Between his existing nurses, and the ones coming with me from the old practice, none of them have much supervisory experience, but you do."

"And they're not going to gripe about the boss' wife being put in charge?" Mom asked.

Henry explained, "A couple of Jamieson's nurses came from your hospital's Labor and Delivery department, and have been in the OR with you when they've assisted on C-sections, as have a couple of mine. I know they all respect you, and having another nurse who's respected by the hospital when I have to deliver a baby there wouldn't hurt, either."

"I'll do it," Mom said, after a short pause. She stepped out of the dining room to call her boss, whose position she was being offered, to turn it down, and tender her resignation informally, to be followed up by a formal letter.

I asked Patti, "Can you take the kids back over to East? I want to talk with Mom for a bit."

Sandy left with them, as they were planning to watch a movie. Once they were gone, Mom asked, "So, what, am I just going to get a quickie?"

"Is that what you thought I wanted?" I asked. "I did just want to talk, about how we might arrange some longer time together this week, without Jody being suspicious. I'm taking her to this movie tomorrow so you, Patti and Amber can get together, but there's only so many times that can work."

Mom sighed, "Sorry, Drew. I'm just missing you. Ummm. Let me call my sister, and see if we can use her apartment Wednesday, maybe even get the three of us together. If I go to visit her, and you have to 'work late', Jody wouldn't know a thing. But can I get a quickie, anyway?" she asked, kissing me, and dragging me towards the couch, Henry and Toni laughing at us.

Mom and I quickly disrobed, and Mom lay on the couch, reaching her arms to me, saying, "Fuck me, baby. Mama needs you."

I slipped between her legs, and quickly thrust into her, and we fucked in a hurry, no pretense of making love, just getting off, taking the edge off our desire for each other. It did not take long before we were both cumming, grunting and gasping from the energy we had expended so quickly.

No sooner did I pull out, than Toni was on her knees beside me, sucking Mom's juices off of my cock, then handing me my clothes. Henry took my place between Mom's legs, and was fucking her before I even finished dressing.

I kissed Mom and Toni goodbye as the three of them continued having sex, then headed back over to East, where The Avengers was playing on the TV in the living room downstairs. I simply joined the others on the couch, and nobody even asked me what I'd talked to Mom about. Sandy headed back to West once the movie was over, and the rest of us went to bed.

~~~~~

March 17, 2015

As promised, after Jody took care of both Sharon and Gavin for the day, I took Jody to see the Kingsmen movie, and it was quite violent in parts, but in an over-the-top way. Jody was fine with it, and we had a great time. Patti and Amber were back at East when I got back, so I didn't get a chance to talk to Mom, who simply texted me, "Going to visit Maria tomorrow."

In bed, I explained the plan to Patti and Amber, and they let me know about what had gone on at West. Henry got a chance to fuck all of our wives and Sandy as well, as the women kept shifting around in different arrangements of 69 and daisy chains, before they had to stop in preparation for Jody and I to get back. If anything, that had only revved Patti and Amber up, rather than sated them, and they pounced on me. Amber was soon sucking my cock to its hardest, while Patti was thrusting her tits in my face. I licked them, even sucked a little of her milk out of them, before she climbed atop my head, and said, "Lick me here, instead, hubby."

I slipped my tongue between her labia, and teased her by stopping short of her clit, then repeated this half a dozen times. Amber dropping herself onto my cock broke my concentration, and my tongue dragged across Patti's clit, bringing a squeal that was soon followed by a clap as she threw her hand over her mouth to silence herself.

I stopped with the teasing, and instead did my best to make Patti scream, while thrusting my hips into Amber, with the same goal. When Patti hissed, "I'm gonna cum," I mumbled "Good," as best I could, and redoubled my efforts. She blasted off, shuddering so hard above me that the headboard hit the wall, once. She tried to go still, but my tongue and suction of her clit between her lips just wouldn't let her stop writhing, but the headboard made no more noise.

Patti fell to my right side, panting, and I could now see Amber over me, rising and falling. She likewise had her hand clapped over her mouth, trying not to scream, as I could tell she was moments away from her own orgasm. Three quick thrusts into her pushed her over the edge, and she grunted into her hand, as her tummy clenched over and over, her hips rotating her clit into my pubic bone. Adding my hand to frig across her clit raised her a couple of notches, and I could hear her scream even through her fingers. Then she dropped to the bed on the other side of me from Patti, and burrowed her face into my shoulder like she was embarrassed.

Patti asked, "Do you think she heard us?"

I responded with, "Do you intend to ask her?"

"No, but..."

"Did you ever hear your parents?" I asked.

"Quite a few times," she admitted.

"I expect Jody has heard them, too. Did it scar you for life?" I joked.

"Oh. No, of course it didn't."

I kissed the tip of her nose. "Me, either. But remember, the floor plan here is basically the same as Center House, so the bedrooms are the same distance. If I could hear my parents from my bedroom, Jody could certainly have heard the headboard, at least, if she were awake. But why should we worry about it?"

"I always worried about Sandy hearing me and Dad," Amber said.

I turned my head to face her, and said, "That's because you were trying to keep it a secret, wasn't it? Well, are we trying to keep our intimacy completely hidden from Jody? I mean, she knows the three of us have kids together and the fact that we have sex together has been discussed in front of her, so it's hardly a secret. We're not inviting her to watch, or being so loud that we would wake her up, but if she happens to hear, I don't think there's really a problem."

"Drew?" Patti asked, a concerned note in her voice.

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"What do we do, if she finds out the rest of it? The incest, I mean."

"I guess it depends on how she reacts, and how old she is when she finds out."

"How old she is?" Patti queried.

I suggested, "Let's assume Jody finds out, is accepting instead of freaked out, and suddenly the idea of making love to her big sister appeals to her. Isn't your response to her going to be much different if she's 14 or 16 at the time, rather than 19?"

"Abso-friggin-lutely. No way would I touch a minor."

"Then, once she's 18?" Amber asked.

Patti locked eyes with Amber and said, "That is what you went through with Sandy. She figured it out and you and Henry made her wait until she was 18 to join you."

"Exactly. I'm not saying that's what will happen with Jody, or that it should. But if it does happen and you ask her to wait, she's going to be impatient for her 18th birthday to arrive. If Sandy's any indication, she'll stop paying much attention to kids her own age while she waits for that day to come, so the longer we can keep Jody from finding out, the better, then revisit the question once she's 18. In my humble opinion, of course."

"Agreed," said Patti.

~~~~~

March 18, 2015

I went straight to Maria's apartment after work, after sending a text message to Patti announcing that I was working late, just in case Jody needed convincing of the cover story.

When I got there, I was surprised that Henry was there, too. "Hi, Dad! What are you doing here?"

Henry laughed. "Apparently, you planted a seed in Maria's mind on Christmas Eve about my being a third man she and Tina could both have bedded, and she's been hinting to Tina about it, the last few weeks."

"Where are Mom and Maria?" I asked, right before hearing the moans from the bedroom that answered the question. "Never mind, I should have guessed."

"They didn't want to wait, but needed one of us to answer the door when you got here," Henry said. "C'mon, let's join them."

Mom and Maria were in a 69 on the bed, but as soon as they knew I was there, they disentangled themselves, to lay side by side on the bed. Maria reached for Henry, saying, "Climb aboard, Dr. Stud." Henry and I both undressed, and Henry made love to Maria for the first time, while I got to do a slower job of loving my Mom than I'd had time for on Monday.

After each woman had orgasmed once, Henry and I switched, and I eventually came inside Maria, whispering my love into her ear as I did.

"You should get going, Drew," Mom said. "Henry and I will be back in a while. It would look suspicious if we all got home at the same time." Henry slipped back between Maria's legs, while Mom straddled her face, to let Maria slurp out Henry's cum. I had the feeling 'a while' would turn out to be 'quite a while'.

I grabbed my clothes and did a quick cleanup in the bathroom, making sure I didn't have any lipstick on my face, and got dressed while hearing the moans coming from the bedroom. I texted Patti that I was on my way, and slipped out of the apartment, without interrupting the threesome.

Jody was feeding Gavin from a bottle when I got home, bursting with pride, as she softly said, "I took care of all four, today, Drew. Only for a couple hours, while Toni took an exam online, but I did it. Can I be your babysitter, Drew? Please? Patti and Amber said it's okay, if you say yes, too."

"Absolutely, sis. How about we bring the babies over to your parents' house the weekend after this? Maybe include Gavin, too, so my Mom gets an overnight break? That way you have your parents as backup, and they get to spend time with their grandbabies, too?" I asked.

Jody raised her eyebrows. "Patti said the same thing, but I guess you already discussed it. Patti cleared it with our parents. Thanks, Drew, I won't let you guys down."

~~~~~

March 19, 2015

An invitation to Matt & Sophia's wedding arrived in the mail, for April 18th. I felt a bit guilty as I realized it had been months since Patti and I had spoken with them by phone or Skype, but having babies does tend to make you busy. After confirming with Patti that we could go, I shot off a quick RSVP by email, and slipped the formal one back into the mail.

~~~~~

March 20, 2015

It was the last night Jody was spending with us, as Jack and Carrie's cruise was docking in Miami the next day, and they planned to pick her up on the way home from the airport, around 10 PM. After dinner, Patti, Amber and Sandy turned the night into a movie marathon slumber party for Jody, pajamas and all, and banished me over to West, supposedly to stay in the 2nd bedroom there, with all of our babies in its nursery.

This gave me an opportunity to make love to both Mom and Toni, together with Henry, with just a few interruptions by the babies, and we did so until about midnight, checked on the babies again and slept peacefully in the same bed together for the first time since we'd used the double-queen, what felt like ages ago, but was really just two weeks.

~~~~~

March 21, 2015

My cell phone rang at 8 AM, and it was Patti. "Are you up? We're on our way over for breakfast in about 15 minutes." I recognized it as a warning to get out of Mom's bed.

"Happy Anniversary, sweetie."

"Happy Anniversary, Drew."

I hopped out of bed, letting my spouses know that the others were on the way over, and hit the 2nd bathroom's shower, letting Henry, Mom and Toni use the Master's. I was in pajama bottoms and a robe in the kitchen, getting coffee and breakfast started, when everyone trooped through the door. Patti and Amber slipped bottles of breast milk that they must have pumped overnight into the fridge, then went upstairs to check on the babies, while Sandy and Jody helped me in preparing breakfast.