This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 14

Story Info
Lewis stays the night and we become closer than ever.
4.3k words
4.72
4.6k
4

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted, commented, followed and added as a favourite. Your support means so much to me as a new writer. I hope to get better over time. This chapter does contain some heterosexual thoughts.

It wasn't unusual for Lewis to stay overnight at mine, or for me to stay at his. We'd done so many times previously, but it had been a while since we last did. So it was no surprise when I told my mother. He phoned his parents to let them know and we went upstairs to my bedroom.

This time it felt very different though. As we sat on my bed there was an awkwardness. A certain amount of shame and my fear of what he'd think of me came back. I struggled to deal with what I'd done in front of him. Doubt crept in. Even so I couldn't forget the feeling of being more connected to him. That moment when it changed from me sucking Phillip in front of him, to being me sucking Phillip just for him.

The thought caused me to get an erection as we sat there. It had felt like a special moment for me and I hoped Lewis had felt something similar. Probably not. It would have been a lot for him to take in after all. Again, the reality of what had happened filled my head.

The awkward silence was broken when he stood up and stripped down to his black brief style underpants, then laid down on the bed with his hands behind his head on the pillow. "You said you needed to explain something Dave," he said, staring up towards the bedroom ceiling.

A few weeks ago it would have meant nothing for him to have been on my bed in just his underwear. That's how we were when we stayed overnight at one another's homes. This time was different. This time I looked at the bulge in his underpants, accentuated as he crossed his feet. I stopped looking, remembering what he'd said to Phillip about not getting involved in "anything like that." It hadn't stopped him watching and rubbing his cock though.

It seemed weird to be clothed so I also stripped down to my underpants and got a few floor cushions arranged so I could sit and explain everything. He didn't point out the erection that was very visible. Just as I was about to settle down he told me to take my underwear off. "No point in hiding anything now," he smiled. "If you really do like showing it off you may as well just get on with it."

It took me by surprise, but I did as he suggested. He turned on to his side and asked me to lie down on the cushions while I told him what I needed to say. It was a new feeling. I wasn't embarrassed as I lay on my back, my cock rigid.

However, I knew I had a difficult confession to make. I hoped he wouldn't be angry.

So I began. I told him about Phillip and what had happened. I told him everything, but not about Mr Ali or coach. I explained that I had lied regarding the man at the swimming pool. I told him how sorry I was that I had mislead him with Phillip. I made no excuses. It was wrong. I felt both Phillp and I had manipulated him and I should have stopped it. I ended by thanking him for being such a good friend who had only wanted to help me out. He had every reason to be angry.

He listened without speaking. Just lay on his side taking my words in and occasionally looking at my erection.

When I finished the questions started, but he wasn't angry. I answered everything he asked, but I told him I couldn't tell him who the other 2 men were when he asked. I did my best in trying to explain the feeling I had when I was exposed. How it felt to submit to Phillip and the intense feeling when he spanked or belted me.

I noticed him massage his bulge briefly. I expected him to be shocked. If he was, he didn't show it.

He said despite the deception, Phillip had given him a better understanding of my fetish and so had my confession. I had to tell him that it wasn't the same with other men. That I got a different sensation with them and wasn't always about submitting and spanking, reminding him of our conversation on Wednesday.

There was a definite shift in the atmosphere. Was Lewis actually getting turned on? My erection began to throb.

"Yeah," he said. The tone of his voice had changed. "But on Wednesday I didn't know you were a cocksucker."

It wasn't derogatory, but the way he said it made my erection twitch and I began to leak. I felt the wave of embarrassment begin to rise.

"How many times have you sucked him off Dave?" he asked.

I was never one for using foul language. I rarely swore, although I often used swear words in my fantasies and it turned me on when Phillip used language like that. Lewis often swore. He was much more vocal than me and his choice of words turned me on that night.

I admitted it was a few times. The flush of humiliation spread through my body. I fidgeted, not knowing where to put my hands. Suddenly realising I wanted to stroke my erection but fearful of doing so.

"Did you swallow his spunk the first time you did it?" he asked. I wasn't sure if he knew the effect his words had or not. Maybe he was just curious to know or perhaps he'd taken in what Phillip had said.

I nodded my head. My mind was beginning to drift.

"Did you like the taste?" he asked. There was no doubt now, he was definitely strokng his cock through his underpants. I couldn't see properly though.

I nodded again, the admission caused shame. The shame caused my precum to flow.

I continued to fidget. I so wanted to touch myself, so I put my hands under my head to keep them still. It had effect of making me feel as if I was adopting the display position I used for Phillip.

"I tasted my own spunk once," he told me. "You know, just as an experiment, but I didn't like it."

I remained silent. Just basking in the intimacy of the moment with him.

"So what about the other 2 blokes?" he continued. "Have you sucked them off as well?"

I told him only one of them and only once.

"Right," he said. "Did you swallow his spunk as well then?"

I confirmed I had and he asked me how many times I'd met him. I knew I could tell him the details without letting on it who it was. So I told him it was only twice and gave him a brief description of what had happened. It was the first time that evening that I'd thought about coach. I tried to hide the sadness as I told him.

"Jeez Dave," he said. "Its only been a few weeks and you've sucked 2 blokes off, wanked a cock off and been sucked off yourself."

Again, the way he said it sparked more precum to leak. There was now a small pool of wetness on my groin and belly.

"What about the other guy then?" he asked. "What happened with him?"

I had a choice to make. Tell him what had happened with Mr Ali or try and make something up. I decided not to lie.

"Fuck Dave!" he exclaimed. "So you sucked Phillip off in front him? Like you did tonight with me?"

The talk was driving me insane inside. My cock was bucking around wildly. My nipples were so stiff. My whole body was on fire.

"I suppose you'll end up sucking him off as well," he stated, as if it was only a matter of time. God, with those few simple words, I knew our friendship would change.

He continued to stroke his cock as he shook his head in disbelief. Or maybe it was mock disbelief? Perhaps just taking in the fact that his best friend was a cocksucker.

"Do you always spunk off like that when you're sucking then?" he asked "Without touching yourself?"

I said I couldn't help it. That it felt just like the way Phillip had told him earlier. It felt taboo. Like something I shouldn't enjoy but couldn't stop myself.

"It's pretty disgusting really," he said. I didn't expect that and asked him what he meant.

"I mean the amount you spunk Dave," he clarified. "I thought I spunked a lot but, Jesus, you're almost fucking abnormal."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. Did he really mean it was disgusting? I told him it wasn't always that much, but I was very turned on earlier.

"Yeah," he said smiling. "Understatement Dave. You must REALLY like sucking Phillip's cock then."

My erection spasmed as I told him it wasn't just sucking Phillip's cock that had turned me on so much. Jesus, I sounded like some kind of slut! I heard my own words. The knowledge that I was openly coming on to him hit me like a slap on the face.

"You know," he said. "When Phillip asked me if I wanted to watch you suck his prick I wasn't sure. I mean, he's older than my dad, for fucks sake."

His words struck me. I should have felt disgusted with myself. I suppose I did in some ways, but it was also part of the turn on.

"I should have guessed you'd already sucked him off," he continued. "He was pretty fucking confident you would."

I was started to drift again. His words had an almost hypnotic effect.

"And even though I'm not gay or anything, I was kind of turned on," he admitted. The words felt like bliss.

"I can't lie," his voice was softer now. "It was a bit weird when he pulled his cock out, but fuck, you went down on it like a wild thing Dave."

Fuck, fuck....fuck! My cock was bursting. I could actually feel the glans swelling. I started to pinch my nipples as I bathed in his words.

"I've had my cock sucked by a few girls, but nothing like what I saw you do mate," his voice deep, yet almost a whisper.

I looked up at him, stroking his bulge. I wished I could see it. I wanted him to sit on the edge of my bed and show me his cock. To tease me with it. Ask me to show him what a slut cocksucker I was.

"There was one point where you made it seem like you were sucking his cock just for me Dave."

Oh God! He knew. He had felt it. I nearly lost it. My fantasies about Lewis were coming true. I wanted to tell him that he was right. Should I? My head was spinning. Fuck the consequences!

"I was," I said quietly. Almost afraid to hear my own words. Afraid of what he would say. "Why do you think I came so hard," I followed up, tentatively pushing the boundaries. He must have realised by now what I wanted. My belly and groin were covered in my liquid. Surely he knew.

"Listen Dave, I'm not gay," he stated. Why was he still rubbing his cock?

"I've never even thought about doing anything with a bloke," he added as he moved to stand up. Jesus, the bulge took me by surprise.

"But I guess it's not really gay to want some of what Phillip got," he told me as he slid his underpants down to he feet and stepped out of them.

I couldn't really believe it. He stood there lookiing down at his cock, waiting.

I got up to kneel in front of him. I had no idea what my thoughts were. It just seemed like a fantasy. I looked up at him and asked him if he was sure.

"Oh I'm fucking sure," he smiled as he looked down into my eyes.

I was surprised by the size. Obviously I'd seen him naked so many times before, but limp he looked to be no bigger than me. In fact I had slightly larger balls. Looking up now, his scrotum looked as if split apart by the thick muscle that had distended his perineum so much that each testicle sat almost either side of his erection. The muscle curved upwards along underside of his cock forming a thick ridge all the way up to the base of his helmet, still fully covered by his foreskin.

He was definitely thicker than Phillp, especially at the base and at least as long. I wanted to kneel there and admire it. I wanted time to burn the image into my mind. It was so hard it pointed upwards, almost sticking to his groin and lower belly. I suddenly understood why some called it "getting the horn."

"Fuck Dave," he said, a hoarse quality in his voice. "Stop looking and get it in your mouth. I'm fucking desperate."

So I ran my tongue up his shaft, starting at the lowest point. The pubic hair was really soft. Completely different to Phillip's thick coarse offering. The scent was different too. An odour of stale urine mixed with dried precum filled my nostrils. It wasn't at all unpleasant. In fact it turned me on.

As I got to the tip, he used a hand to push his erection down and then he was in my mouth. I could now taste the scent as well as smell it. Almost salty. The sensation was too much and I fumbled to find my underpants, then held them over my own erection. Just in time to catch my orgasm. I shuddered as I sucked on his cock.

It took less than a minute before he started to cum. Unlike Phillip or coach, Lewis shot his cum and it took me by surprise as the first squirt hit the back of my throat. I gagged briefly before the next 4 shots spurted straight into my throat, the thick muscle contracting with each expulsion. My nose was buried in his soft pubic bush, drinking in the the scent of him as I drank his orgasm.

He was whispering obscenities until he finished and his knees trembled as I sucked him clean, before he collapsed backwards onto my bed.

I took my cum covered underpants and threw them to one side as he lay on his back.

"Fuck me Dave," he said. The relief in his voice evident. "I could get used to that. I've never spunked in anybody's mouth before."

I thanked him. I wasn't sure what else to say. I told him he could have the bed to sleep in and I'd stay on the floor cushions. I got up and turned the light off. It wasn't long before I heard the steady rhythm of his breathing and realised he'd already fallen to sleep. So I settled myself down.

This might sound strange, but I couldn't stop myself as I found his discarded underpants and held the crotch to my nose. His scent was almost addictive and I drifted off to sleep with them in my hand next to my face.

I woke up early, his underpants still next to my face. I didn't want Lewis to see them so I moved them back to where he'd took them off. It felt strange as I immediately thought about what had happened. My morning erection strengthened by the smell of him still lingering in my nose.

Yes it had actually happened.

I could hear my mother downstairs so made my way to the bathroom and went about my morning routine.

When I got back to my bedroom Lewis was sitting up. I was still naked and as he looked at me and said good morning, I got another erection. I felt my face flush. I'd never experienced being on show first thing in the morning.

I started to get dressed for work and he noticed I didn't put any underpants on. He questioned why, so I had to tell him that Phillip liked me that way.

"He's a dirty old bastard," he said with a broad grin, then stood up, his own morning erection solid. "I'm getting a shower. Wait for me and I'll walk to work with you."

As we walked we chatted. I expected him to feel awkward, but he was as normal as he could be, given what had happened. I had no doubt our friendship had changed though. I just wasn't certain how yet.

When we arrived he told me he had to speak to Phillip and went over him. They talked for a while then went upstairs. Around an hour later he came to see me before leaving and told me he'd see me tomorrow at swimming and left. Shit! I'd forgotten about that. I still had a decision to make and my mood dropped when I thought about coach.

I had too much going on in my head. It felt like I had lost control somehow. Phillip, coach, Mr Ali and now Lewis. I had a permanent erection. Well that's how it felt.

As my day progressed I kept having flash thoughts about them all, but couldn't concentrate properly, my work kept getting in the way. Phillip made no reference to the previous evening. As always he remained professional. I envied the way he could separate everything. I guess outwardly I looked like I did any other day. Inwardly I was screaming, raging, desperate for the next experience. My cock had a mind of it's own. Hardening and softening at will.

The woman who had flirted with me the other day came in. It was a warm afternoon and she was wearing a long loose fitting summer skirt with a vest style top. I watched her as she wandered around. Her buttocks swung around beneath her skirt as she moved. Her massive breasts moved freely under her top. She stopped and chatted to Phillip. I couldn't help but look at her. Again I found my self fantasising and my erection pressed against my trouser zip. She was far too mature to have any interest in me, I was sure, but I found her so sexy.

She smiled as she approached the counter and began to chat as I served her. All I could think about was the sight of her nipples. God they were huge. I could clearly see how stiff they were, as thick as my thumbs. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra. My erection was uncomfortable as I tried to pretend I wasn't looking. I blushed as I talked with her, the thoughts in my head racing.

I became aware of what she was actually saying to me then. "I'm flattered David," she smiled at me. I stood looking at her. "But surely you'd be more interested in girls your own age."

My face flushed. I felt the heat and I stammered for an answer. She continued smiling. She had such a pretty face. "Did I do that?" she asked. I couldn't work out what she meant until she nodded to my crotch. Jesus! My trousers were tenting! Oh fuck! I started to apologise but she cut me off and told me it was a compliment. "I'm glad I can raise your attention at my age," she added and winked.

I just stood there frozen as she said goodbye. I'm sure she wiggled her arse as she walked out. Maybe it was wishful thinking though.

Phillip came over and noticed my erection. He laughed and told me he thought I'd pulled. "I think Carol likes you," he said.

Until then I'd not been aware of her name. He joked with me, telling me she'd eat me up and she was far too experienced for someone like me. Then we got back to work.

Afternoon turned to early evening. I needed to think about what to do regarding swimming, so I asked Phillip if we could have a chat after work. I hoped he would be able to give me the benefit of his experience.

I didn't really see him until closing, so went upstairs once I'd locked the doors and swept up. We sat on the sofa and I told him my problem without giving details of what I'd done with coach. To be fair he didn't try to probe me but I guessed he had a good idea of what had happened.

He suggested I should go the following day and see how I felt afterwards. He thought coach may be dealing with his own feelings and if I suddenly dropped out of swimming it may raise more questions, especially now Lewis knew what I'd been up to.

"I think Lewis might assume that coach is one of the other men you've been seeing David," he said. I could see his logic, so decided not to leave the club straight away. I certainly didn't want coach to come under scrutiny.

"Now that's out of the way," he said. "How do you feel about last night?"

He obviously wanted to say something but I didn't know what. I told him how I had felt about deceiving Lewis and he listened as I talked. I ended by saying I'd enjoyed it nonetheless.

"Is that why you told him about us then David?" he asked. For a few moments I tried to work out how he knew. I squirmed as I made my admission adding that I just didn't feel right lying to my best friend.

"It's ok David," he responded. "Lewis is a sensible young man and it's unlikely he'll blab to anyone else now he's had his prick in your mouth. You're becoming quite the cocksucking slut aren't you," he stated.

So Lewis had told him.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that. He must have told Phillip that morning. I suppose it was no worse than me deceiving him. I guessed it was only what I deserved.

Now I truly did feel like a cocksucking slut. I imagined them talking about me. Comparing notes. It made me feel dirty. Cheap. Yes, that is how I felt and my cock hardened.

Phillip noticed.

"From what Lewis told me this morning I think he's expecting to get his cock in your mouth more often," he said teasingly. "Would you like that?"

I nodded my head.

I wanted to ask him what they'd talked about, but at the same time I was scared. The thought of becoming a cocksucker for Lewis turned me on. I mean it REALLY turned me on, but I was worried about how it might change things. How he might see me. Would he still see me as his best friend or would I just become a mouth for his cock.

12