This Christmas

Story Info
Brother, sister, snowing Christmas - you guess the rest.
8.6k words
4.36
107.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katz_Eyez
Katz_Eyez
17 Followers

The night was cold, not a sound in the air except the gentle breeze passing by my face. I was standing outside the house on the veranda to get away from the crowd inside, my eyes closed and taking in deep breathes. The cold air and the smell of pine always intoxicated me. The simple solitude of it all made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I hadn't been home for a while and I missed it a lot.

It's just the same ol' story. Guy goes off to college, guy feels home sick, guy comes home for a Christmas. It's one of those things that are programmed into people, and I was one of those guys that missed home so much he came back for Christmas. Sure I wrote many cards, made a bunch of phone calls but the presence of your family and your home...that was the one thing I missed, the on thing I longed for.

The front door opened and shut in an instant. I turned and saw my dad. he grabbed a smoke from his pocket. He took the match lit the cig and walked over to railing next to me.

"You miss it any bud?" My father said while taking in the smoke.

"Yeah I do. I love it here..." I paused for a second and looked over to my dad "...I'm glad you didn't cut down the forest. I know you wanted to give the farming bid a try."

"Yeah, well some things are better left alone, plus you, your sisters, and the rest of your crazy family loved those pine trees."

I took in another deep breathe." Still do dad."

"Yeah, I still do too." My dad nodded "So how come you're not inside with your family?"

"Ah, they're here all week and I'm tired. I just want to chill for a little bit, take it all in."

"Take all what in?" He asked?

"I miss home, I miss the open space, and I miss the snow white forest. There's not one real blade of grass at my college! Also everything is so fake." Dad looked at me puzzled. "Like they have fake grass, fake smiles on there faces, fake bull...crap, the place is filled with sluts, whores, and drunk bums who have the equivalents of and 8 year olds brain!"

"Sounds awful Blake"

"It is, and you know what the worst part is?"

"That you're so far away from home." Dad said knowing that was my answer

"Exactly! Sometimes I wish I took your advice and went to the college out here."

"Well you wanted that scholarship."

"Yeah, but now that I take a look back at it all...I wish I didn't go...But hey I graduate in a couple of months and then I'll head back out here to teach at my old school."

"Sounds good to me." dad replied. "You know Blake, when I'm gone I'm giving you this place."

"What do you mean when you're gone?" I asked

"You know, when I die."

"Dad, you're not going to die for a while"

"I know that, but when that fateful day comes I'm giving you this land and everything on it."

"Really? That's awesome dad, I love this place."

"It's got to stay in the family, and I can't think of anyone else to leave this place to, except your sister."

"Speaking of Shady, where is she, I thought she would be here by now."

"Oh, she'll be here tomorrow, she had to finish some things up before coming down."

"Okay, hey pops"

"What's up Blake?"

"I love you."

"I love you too son."

Yeah I love my dad what are you going to do about. I have always been affectionate about family and I always will. Dad took one final drag on the cigarette then threw the bud away. About that time my mom called us in.

Dad and I entered the house and immediately everyone was asking me about school, life, job, love. I was overwhelmed and looked at my mom in dismay. She saw the look that I had given her and took me out of the swarm of family members. She told everybody it was late and time to clock out for the evening. Everybody agreed and said there goodbyes, got into their cars and drove to the hotel in town.

"I hope that wasn't to much for you Blake." Mom said

"No, I just loved being surrounded by people asking a million questions in my ear" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"Well for better or for worse they're gone for the night."

Dad nudged me and spoke "Get your bags dude and head up to your room. Me and your mom are going to crash so if you want to stay up keep the volume down a little bit."

I nodded my head and went to the car to get my luggage.

The moon was out and it wasn't really dark. After setting my bags down on the front porch I stopped and looked at to the land that dad said would be mine in the future. I smiled at the satisfaction that the infamous spit of land would remain in the family. My glance turned to the forest, I smiled as I remembered all of the times I spent in there writing, reading, or just hung out. Then I wondered if my spot in the center of the woods was still there.

I opened one of my bags and grabbed a coat. I started running toward the almost magical woods. The woods were a fair distance from the house. Just picture two football fields put together and that would be the distance from the house to the forest. The forest trees were white with snow on them. Pine still filled the forest with its amazing smell. I breached the trees and ran through the rows of them mind set on my special spot in the center of the woods. I then stopped at an opening in the center. I started to grin when I was met with the sight of a huge tree in the center. Snow covered the tree just like all the others, in front of the tree was a frozen lake. I walked slowly towards the gigantic tree then placed my hand on it slowly. Then I looked behind the enormous trunk to see a bench, a bench that I had made for the very purpose of staying in there to write. I was an amazing writer some people even called me the next Shakespeare. I always had a little journal with me and when ever I felt like writing I did. Poems, sonnets, stories, letters, everything, I wrote anything that popped into my head. I was planning on making my little journal into a published book but I didn't have the money. So there I sat on the cold bench that hadn't been used in years, I was the only one who knew about this little secret spot. The forest was so wide and vast that no one dared to venture to far into it, but I did and I turned out to find one of the best hiding spots.

After reminiscence I realized that it was getting late and the temperature was getting colder. I headed out of the woods and back to the house. Once at the porch I sat down to catch my breath, the smell of pine was inhaled in every breath. Pine was my weakness, my euphoria. After that small rest I got my bags and headed into to the house.

The next morning I woke up early. Knowing that the house wasn't alive yet I went for a run through the woods to my secret spot. I rested a bit, ran back to the house and started the process all over again. I did this for a couple of hours then went inside. Sweaty and hot I went straight up to my room grabbed some fresh clothes and headed toward the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I walked in I ran right into my baby sister in nothing but her birthday suit. I stood there stunned at her beautiful body that I didn't remember her having when I left. She had maroon hair, dark green eyes, perfectly round tits, brown nipples, and lost a lot of her baby fat and when I say a lot I mean a lot. She was a cow when I left her 4 years ago and now she was this skinny golden tan fox that I am ashamed to say made me get a small erection. She let out a scream and I ran out and closed the door. I shouted through the door "I'm sorry!" Then looked down at my pants and saw my member begin to shrink. "I'm so sorry." I said under my breath. What the hell, I can't lust over my sister, for crying out loud it sounded wrong even thinking about it.

A couple of minutes later she walked out of the bathroom and I jumped right into it. I turned on the water to the shower and striped my clothes, thinking about what I had just witnessed. Shady was cute when I saw her last, overweight but still cute, but now she was a babe, and for the first time I had a feeling for her that wasn't natural. I hopped into the shower and started soaping up, my mind still on my golden fox sister. As the water fell down on my head I kept thinking about how incredible Shady looked. Once I finished I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waste and headed for my room. I quickly changed into the clothes I got from my suitcase and head down stairs.

When reaching the bottom step Shady was there waited for me.

"Shady, I'm so sorry, I didn't hear any noise from the bathroom, so I thought it was safe."

Shady gave me a huge hug then released and said in an excited voice 'It's ok Blakey I understand, besides it's not like it hasn't happened before."

"Yeah but that was a while ago. I haven't seen you in 6 years and now I saw all of you,"

"Yeah, still I'm glad to see you, it's been forever bro!"

"Yeah I know, how's the college life for you?"

"Fine, I only got another year and then I'm coming home to teach at our old school."

"No way. I thought you might work Down in Atlanta near Ben"

"FYI Blake, me and Ben broke up years ago"

"Serious? Ah, I liked him, oh well. It's still cool you're going teach up here, I'm going to do the same thing."

"No your not, are you?"

"Yeah, when I graduate in a couple of months I'm coming out here and teaching. What are you studding again?"

"History, that's freaky how you're planning on teaching here. Even freakier that I am too."

"Well great minds think a like."

"Isn't that the truth" Shady said and gave me another hug.

We walked into the kitchen and all our relatives were there getting their breakfast. Everyone was looking at Shady and I, we both looked almost exactly the same next to each other. We both had long hair, mine was a little below the neck and Shady's was to the small of her back, we both had dark green eyes, you could definitely tell we were brother and sister. Mom came in front of us and handed us two plates of toast, bacon, eggs and sausage, then handed us each a glass of orange juice.

"Here you go my angels.' She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Thanks mom" We said in unison, we glanced at each other and giggled. Then I quickly belted out, "Jinx, you owe me a soda!"

She quickly responded "Hey!, no fair. Mom!"

"Now kids do I have to separate you two?"

"No." We said in unison again. This time she got the better hand of me and blurted out the childish saying "Jinx, you owe me a soda!"

"All right you two go sit down at the kiddy table." Our mother said

"Uhg...oh well, at least Shady will fit in all right." I said as I sat in a small chair A smack came to the back of my head.

"Your mean Blake. You know that?"

"Aw c'mon it was a joke, seriously though you do look a lot different than you were at 17."

"Really? You think?" She blushed

"Yeah, I mean you had that uh...never mind"

"No what, what did I have?"

"I don't want hurt your feelings."

"This about the weight?"

"Yeah, how'd you loose it all?"

"Exercise, does wonders to the body...you should know all about that manly man." She lent her hand over to my muscular arm.

Now I'm not bragging and I don't want to but I had a pretty good build going on for me. I mean I wasn't outrageously ripped but you could definitely see my build wasn't average. I had a small six pack, my chest was rock hard, no man titties. My thighs were pretty average. My butt was hard and flat. I had a very descent look and that got me in many situations were girls wanted me but I refused them all. I believe in waiting for the right one., Even got myself a promise ring.

"Well, I do try to keep fit." I replied to Shady's remark.

"Me too, feel my muscles." She flexed her arm and you could see a small muscle pop out from those arms.

"Nice Shady, soon you'll beat up your big bro."

"You know it!" She punched my arm twice softly with a wink

"Hey mom!" I said.

"Yes Blake?" She turned to look at me sitting in a little small plastic chair, knees to chest. She began to laugh.

"Mom, I feel uncomfortable in this chair, can I go out play in the snow?"

"Ok" She said still laughing.

I collapsed out of the chair, got up off the ground and went outside.

I started to walk to the forest when a snow ball came flying at me.

"Hey!" I turned around to see my sister putting on a pouty look. "That hurt...Your going to get it now girl."

I bent down grabbed a handful of snow and ran after her. She ran as fast as she could, which was pretty fast, but I final caught up to her and gave the snow straight to her face. She frond a little bit then ran out of my grasp and started running.

"Oh no you don't!" I started to run after her. She finally fell to the ground and I collapsed beside her.

"Ever miss these Christmases Blake?" She asked

"Of course, it's been too long since our last snow ball fight.

Shady curled up beside me and I looked at her. Then I remembered this morning looking at her naked in the bathroom. It was only for a couple of seconds but I remembered it well. I quickly let go. I was about to walk away when she pulled me back down close to her.

"What's wrong B?" She asked with concern

"Shady, I want to tell you this but d-don't freak out please."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Well this morning when I walked in on you, I looked a little, I-It's one thing to look on accident but this was kind of on purpose."

"I know, I saw your eyes on me."

"Yeah but..."

"It was obvious when I saw you look straight at me with a goo-goo look on your face."

"Well in truth I haven't been able to get that picture out of my head all freaking morning, and as much as I'm supposed to hate it, I don't."

Shady blushed for a second, I released myself from her walking away into the forest leaving her in the snow alone. I had always found solitude in my secret spot and this was a time when I really needed it. As I reached my spot I saw my bench and grinned at the sight of it. I went over to it and sat down with my legs stretched out. I tried thinking about everything that had happened and why I felt this way, when finally I popped out my little book and started to write. It was a letter this time. It read this:

*******

Dear Shady

I feel something for you I know I shouldn't. I don't know how to explain it, hell I can't even explain it to myself. I love in the brotherly way and the friendly way I am suppose to, but there is also that other way of love. I hate myself for this. To love you is a crime against my own morals and the morals of society. I don't know what to do. If I keep this feeling inside I will burst, but if I don't I will hurt everyone around. This morning I saw you and I felt so alive, more than I ever have in my life. I felt as if the sky was blue and the water was warm, like a perfect summer day.

*******

I tore that page out of my book and on the back I sketched her name on it. I placed the paper in my pocket then I heard a snap of a twig in the woods.

"Who's there?' I yelled out

"No one special" a voice said and a woman came walking out of the trees, Shady.

"Shady! How-how are you?"

"Fine? Uh are you ok Blake you seem very skittish."

"Oh yeah I'm fine..." I took my hand and brushed my hair back "...just a little surprised you found this place."

'Dude, this place is like the easiest place to find"

"No." I then put on a little kiddy voice "It's my super secret hiding spot, no on can find it."

Shady gave a small laugh "What's that you put in your pocket?"

"Nothing!" I realized my urgency and said it more softly "Nothing"

"Uh-huh, c'mon let's see what it is." She ran up to me and reached for my pocket.

"No! It's my paper" I struggled to back away from her reaching hand. Unfortunately my little sister has slippery hands and grabbed the paper. "Give it back Shady! It's mine."

"I will, I just want it to read it, hey it's got my name on it." She unfolded the paper and began to read my message. Her eyes widened and she looked up at me.

"I was going to put that on your bed before I left." I said with my head down

"You're leaving? No you can't!" She exclaimed

"What should I do Shady, I can't control my feelings but I can control what to do with them"

"So what are you going to do with this one?"

"Bottle it up, counselee it, keep it locked up."

"You can't..." I stopped her before she could continue

"It's wrong Shady."

"According to you it is. Blake, like it or not I am your sister but I want to be more as well. I know you want me too, so take me."

"Shady I can't"

"Yes you can!" She stomped her foot on the ground and folded her arms like a spoiled little girl.

"You're being unreasonable; I do want you, but..."

"But what? But this, but that, fuck that Blake! Excuse after excuse, for once can you just stop making excuses?"

"I...I don't..." I didn't know what to say

"No more excuses?" She exclaimed

I sighed "No. I've run out."

"Good." She came over and gave me a small but sweet kiss on the lips; you could say they were lips of an angel.

She smiled after releasing from my lips and started to walk away. I was worried about this but I was eurning for more so I ran over to catch her. I grabbed her by the arm and turned her to face me and I planted one right on her. It wasn't a short and sweet thing. This was a long passionate kiss, one that told the other person everything you were feeling. She then placed her hands around my neck then slowly began to pull me closer to her. I felt her tongue try to enter my mouth, I allowed her entry and she began to explore my mouth,

Her hands slipped down from my neck down to my chest, she grabbed the zipper to my jacket and brought it down.

"Wait." I gasped releasing from the kiss.

She smirked at me and kept unzipping. She brought her lips back to mine. Once fully unzipped she flung my jacket off. I did the same to her jacket. I slid my hands from her waist up to the zipper of her jacket, grazing her boobs as I passed them. She giggled a little bit when I was fiddling with her zipper. I finally started to unzip her and flung her jacket off her. She wore a white tank top and a black bra underneath. I released from our lip lock. I looked at my perfect little sister after a few seconds I smirked with a feeling of joy and even, crazy as it seems, love.

"What?" She asked with a small laugh

"Nothing, you just look so beautiful."

Shady began to blush and we began our kissing again. I felt her hand smooth down to my jeans. She released the belt, then the button, then the zipper and before I knew it my jeans were at my feet. I reached for her pants and repeated the process that she did for me. She stopped the kiss and raised her arms signaling me to take her shirt off.

I curled her shirt above her waist, to her breasts then over her head and past her vertical arms. She remained only in her underwear, she gave me a look, I can't explain it all that well but it reminded me of a sunset on the beach, warm, breathe taking and beautiful. She unhooked her bra and two 36B breasts slid out. I couldn't believe it, my sister, my baby sister, was undressing in front me. I couldn't help my self, I went down and sucked on her left breasts. She let out a grunt at the sudden impact and pushed me away. She shook her finger at me and then pointed to my bench. She grabbed my hand and led me to the wooden bench.

Once at the bench she went and grabbed our clothes, came back and laid them on the wooden shay. She grabbed my boxers and slipped them down my waist, my erect penis, then down my legs and past my feet. After examining my naked body she pushed me down onto the seat. I lay there, flat on my back. Shady slipped her black panties down and straddled me. I gazed into Shady's green eyes and saw a sparkle in them that seemed almost mystical, like one of those sci-fi films and the eyes have a neon glow, that's what her eyes looked like.

Katz_Eyez
Katz_Eyez
17 Followers