This Could Be the Start

Story Info
Like all beginnings there are so many paths possible!
4.2k words
4.48
25.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

[There are so many fetishes. How could I choose only one for this story? I couldn't, so I didn't. If you like tattoos, they're here. If you like people who are totally devoid of hair, they're here. If exhibitionism is your thing, it's here. It is my hope they're here in an interesting way. No one was hurt in the writing of this story. No animals were eaten here while I was writing the story. I am not a vegan, I was just having so much fun writing I forgot to cook. I did nibble on someone but only because she asked me to. The stats for my stories are like this: Only 1.7% of readers vote. Only 0.115% of people who read my stories Comment on my stories. Be one of the few, the brave, the strong... do both, vote and comment. Your votes and comments are welcomed, especially if they are aimed at helping me improve as a writer.]

************

"So, you've been eyeing me for weeks. Is this the day you're finally going to ask me out?"

"I guess it is. Sitting in class with you for this semester has been fun. The semester is over soon so it's either get up my nerve or go home. Will you go out with me?"

She smiled at me and took me by the hand to a bench not too far away. We sat and she said, "Yes, but I have conditions. I'll tell you about my conditions and what I promise. Ok?"

"I'm listening." I was too. I was also looking. Faith was dressed in her usual uniform; cotton drawstring pants like I've seen women wear when they do Tai Chi or yoga, a loose, solid color t-shirt that hides rather than shows off her attributes and a well cared for pair of sandals. Her auburn hair was kept very short, very curly and shined when the sunlight hit it. What I was looking at while she spoke were her eyes. An auburn haired woman with very green eyes.

"Ok. I'll go out with you if we go to the Fetish Ball in San Francisco. It's in two weeks. I have wanted to go for years and I went for the first time last year. I want to go again, and I want to go with you."

"The Fetish Ball?"

"You haven't heard of it?"

"I have, but I've never known anyone who went or wanted to go."

"You probably have known people who wanted to go, but it's scary and they didn't say they wanted to go. I want to go. To get in you must be in costume. I want to wear the one I wore last year and I will get your costume and help you with it, if you'll go."

"What would I wear?" Listening to my own voice I could hear the fear. And, I wanted to know what her fetish was.

She wrote a note and handed it to me. I looked it was her address and phone number. "Can you come over this evening? We can talk more about it and I have a video of last year."

"Shall I bring a pizza?"

"That would be great! About six?"

"Six. Ok. Wait, you said something about a promise."

She moved very close to me and said, "I promise you the best sexual experience of your life."

"Ok! I'm 90% sold! There's still ten percent of me that is scared shitless."

"I'll help you with that." She stood, bent and kissed my cheek, turned and walked away.

I was pretty much a waste of space for the rest of the day. My thoughts were about the Fetish Ball and what Faith had in mind for us.

At six I knocked at the door of a building that didn't look like an apartment or a house. It looked like an older brick store that had the front windows bricked over. I knocked again and Faith opened the door. She was still in her school clothes and gave me a big smile as she motioned me inside.

There were two rooms inside. One large room with a kitchen in one corner, a study center in another corner and a bed in the third corner. The fourth corner was the other room and I assumed it was the bathroom. In between the kitchen and the study area she had a small table and three chairs. The center of the room was bare. We sat at the table and had pizza. She supplied cold beers for us.

"So, please tell me more about the Fetish Ball."

"Last year there were over a thousand people who attended. There were those of the leather crowd, the tattooed and pierced people, the people in rubber sensory deprived costumes, outrageous shoes, slaves wearing collars and being led on leashes, cross-dressers and any other fetish you could think of. The music was great and many people danced, showing off whatever turned them on."

"What fetish do you have?"

"I have lots of them. I have a fetish I've never given in to, and I want you to help me with that one. I love tattoos. They turn me on. Not all tats, but certain ones. I love wearing leather. Not biker leather but sexy leather. You know, like bras, thigh high boots, stuff like that. I love smooth skin. When men started shaving their heads I almost went crazy. I see that and I want to hold his head in my hands, kiss the smooth skin... oh, I'm getting turned on just talking about it. Sorry."

"But, I have hair, lots of it. If smooth skin turns you on, why me?"

"Fetishes don't need to be logical. Bald guys do nothing for me. Guys who shave turn me inside out. It doesn't make sense. I like you, as a person. I like your mind and the way you process things and then speak. You're patient. Two other men in our class took an interest in me and on the day they took an interest they approached me. You took your time, got to know me in class, then made your move."

"Ok. What's next?"

"It depends. Are you willing to seriously consider the Ball?"

"Yes. I'm intrigued. I'm sure some of the things that turn me on are fetishes, I just never thought of them that way."

"What do you think of tattoos on a woman?"

"My sister has a rose on her breast. It gave me an excuse to look at her chest when she first got it. I think I was fifteen. Some of the ones I've seen that show just above the jeans on a woman's back are sexy. That's about all I've seen. No, I've seen a couple of women with their shoulder tattooed. They were sexy too."

"I want to show you something. Ok?"

"You have a tattoo?"

She nodded.

"I'd like to see it."

She stood and turned to face away from me. She lifted the t-shirt up and off. I could see her back from the top of her cotton pants to her head. The tattoo was of a vine and flowers and it covered most of her back. I felt my cock start to grow. Her back with the tattoo was very sexy.

"You're beautiful." I said, softly.

She turned to face me and I saw her front, and the tattoo there. The vine on her back had tendrils extending around front. There were two that seemed to caress the undersides of her breasts. A single tendril seemed to come around from her back across the rounded curve of her hip bone and be searching for her navel.

She watched my face for a long time. She stepped to me, bent and grabbed my cock through my jeans. I was as hard as I'd been in a month. No, harder.

"You like it!"

"Bet your ass! You and the tats are incredible!"

"Please get undressed."

I stood and took off my jeans first. When I bent to push them down she pulled the drawstring on her pants and they fell to the floor. When I stood back up I saw the vine and the flowers went around her legs and very near her pussy lips. She was shaved. I pulled the t-shirt up and she said, "Oh, stop, please." I did.

"Remember I told you I like smooth skin? I want you, but if you show me all your hair it won't happen. Please leave the shirt on."

"I want you, too."

Her hand grasped my cock and said, "That's obvious." She stepped out of the cotton pants and led me to her bed. When she pulled the quilt back I saw flowered sheets on the bed. When she put herself on her back on the sheets it looked like the vine and flowers extended from her onto the bed.

She opened her arms and welcomed me onto the bed and into her body. I knew better than to just plunge into her. If that's what she wanted, she'd say so. If she didn't say that, she wanted lots of foreplay, lots of preparation. I kissed her mouth and my hands began exploring her.

She returned every kiss with enthusiasm and passion. Then I had an idea. I backed off a little and asked, "Would you turn over, please?"

Her face changed into a question she didn't ask, she just slowly turned face down. I straddled her ass and bent to her back, kissing all along the vine and paying attention to each flower. It must have been the right move. She moaned.

All of the flowers on her back and every leaf along the vine got kissed as I worked down from her shoulders. When I got to her ass I kept kissing and my hands pushed her legs apart. I could smell her arousal and my fingers stroked along the crease of her ass all the way around to her clit, while I continued to kiss. It took a while for me to kiss all the vine and every flower so her crease got stroked many times.

As my finger got close to her pussy she lifted her hips to urge me into her wetness. I slowly plunged a finger into her opening and as deep as it would go. She moaned again and again.

"I would like to finish kissing all your flowers for the first time. Please turn over for me." I whispered. She turned. As she turned she stroked my cock a few strokes and said, "I see you're still interested."

"You get an award for understatement." My touches and kisses started at the vines near her knees. Up her left leg to near her wet lips and then beginning again on her right leg. I kissed around her wet lips and continued up her chest. There were no flowers on her breasts except on the underside where the vine caressed her swelling skin. I gently put my lips around her areola and gently held it in my mouth.

"Suck me. Please suck me!"

My suction wasn't slow and gradual. Suddenly I sucked hard and brought as much of her tit into my mouth as would go. Her hands grabbed my head and her back arched. "Suck me like that! Forever!"

I held on as long as I could on that breath. My hands pushed the sides of her tits, pushing them together. When I needed a fresh breath I released her tit and took my breath as a gasp. A second later I had moved to her other tit and sucked it in just as hard.

Her back arched again and she moaned a deep growling moan from deep inside her. Her fingernails were biting into my scalp and I didn't care.

When that breath was done she said, "Fill me! Take me!"

Her legs came up and my hands held them. I folded her in half, her legs against her torso and my cock rested against her puffy lips. I took a deep breath and pushed inside her lips and into her depths.

"Yes! That's what I need! All the way inside me!"

When my shaft was completely inside her she said, "Slam me! Pound into me and give me a gallon of your seed! Don't be gentle! Be my cave man!"

My hands held her ankles and pushed them onto the pillow next to her head. I pistoned in and out of her cunt as hard and fast as my hips and body would go. We grunted, moaned, squealed and panted as we bruised each other. The moment I passed the point of having control I arched my back and slammed one last time into her, bellowing and being the cave man for her.

"I feel you cumming! You're hot!" We each took a breath and she said, "Give me more. I want you dripping out of me for hours!" My cock pulsed and another shot went inside her. And another.

I stayed inside her until I was completely soft. Her legs were pinned between our bodies and I was kissing her as I wilted. When I pulled out she said, "We'll have to sleep on a wet spot if I don't get a towel."

"You hold your legs. I'll get the towel." She wrapped her arms around her calves and I ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a hand towel and ran back. Four or five feet from the bed I stopped. I'd never seen a sight quite so sexual, sensual and inviting as Faith on her back, holding her legs pressed against her tits and with her red swollen pussy lips pointing skyward as her body was wrapped in a vine of flowers.

I dropped the towel and dropped onto the bed, face first into her swollen pussy.

"You're eating me!" She screamed.

She would get the award for stating the obvious as well. I ate her through two more orgasms and then I flipped her over so I was beneath her and gravity helped me to get everything out of her pussy. Then, we untangled and lay side by side on the bed.

It was quiet for some minutes, with only the sound of breathing to break the silence.

"Can we talk?" She asked. My mind went back to Mom's coaching. "Women want to talk after sex. It is an act of love if you talk. Most women have the experience of talking and getting a snore as a response. You'll get big points if you stay awake and talk."

"I was hoping we would." I said.

"Was that because the tattoo turned you on or because you like me?"

"Let me attempt to be clear. I've never had a sexual experience that even comes close to what we just did, together. That wasn't me using your pussy as a place to masturbate. In the same way that you can't separate the tattoo from you, I can't say it was you or the tattoo. It was and is both."

"If I invite you back..."

"I'll be here. If you don't invite me, I'll beg."

"You kissed every flower, except one."

"Point it out. I want to kiss it too."

"Maybe not." She rolled onto her side and lifted her left arm. A thin tendril of the vine snaked into her armpit and a small pink flower rested near the end. I shifted just enough so I could get my lips to it and I kissed her last flower. She squirmed as I kissed it and she said, "Oh my God. I just flooded again."

My hand checked the accuracy of her statement and she was right. I was almost hard again as well.

"Give me something to suck on, please." Faith said.

My cock found it's way to her face and she quickly got me hard enough to fill her pussy again. This time we mated slowly, savoring the tenderness from our first mating and the sensations of rubbing sensitive body parts together. I felt like I could stroke in and out of her forever. I moved enough that the bottom of each stroke pressed against her clit.

When her back arched again and I felt her clamp down on me I bent to her mouth and kissed her. I rolled us until she was lying on top of me and we fell asleep like that.

Hours later I woke up and she was still on top of me and we were under the quilt. The next time I woke up it was daylight. She was still on my chest and she was awake.

"Morning." She said.

"Good morning, Sweetheart."

Her head came up and she looked into my eyes. "Sweetheart?"

"If you're up for it, I'm willing to take another step. I know it's fast but I'm in."

"You're serious?"

"Try me."

"Ok. I told you I have a thing about smooth men. If you are going to be my man, if we are a committed couple, you need to be smooth. You still in?"

"I need to go to Costco. They sell disposable razors in a forty-eight pack. I have no idea what I'll look like smooth, but if that's the price of admission, I'm in."

"I went to Costco two weeks ago. I bought two of those forty-eight packs. It shouldn't take more than three to do you, especially if I help."

"Can we have breakfast first?"

"Yes!" She bounded from bed and went to the kitchen. Very quickly she made us an omelet, toast and coffee. She put it all on one plate and fed me sitting on the bed.

While we ate she asked questions. Since she did I figured it would be Ok if I asked a few as well.

"Nick, tell me about your family."

"I have two sisters and a brother. Mom and Dad have a farm in Idaho. The sisters still live on the farm. My brother moved to Chicago when he left home and he comes home once a year. Mom and Dad would love it if I'd come home and take over the farm. Dad would like to retire in four years."

"Is taking over the farm what you want to do?"

"I think so. I like farming and I love our farm. Biggest question for me is about the future."

"How's that?"

"A farm needs to be a partnership. Right now it would be Dad, Mom, my sisters and me. Pretty soon the girls will get married and be gone. Dad and Mom are in their sixties. I can't handle the farm alone."

"Nick... is that a proposal?"

"Not yet. Every woman I've looked at hard in the last two years I've tried to picture standing on the porch at home. So far, you're the only one who smiled, standing on the porch. You smiled on the porch before I asked you out."

"But, this isn't a proposal?"

"No, not yet. I would be lying if I didn't tell you it's there for me, in my thinking."

"I'm an English major. What could I do on a farm?"

"Mom does accounting for four businesses in town. You could write for the local paper, do writing on the internet. But, you don't need to think about that now. You need to think about how we get all this hair off.

We cleaned up breakfast and she led me into the bathroom. She used scissors to shorten all the hair before we shaved me. We showered, taking six razors in with us as we started. I shaved my own legs and when I got close to my cock and balls she stopped me. "I know those are important to you, but I want you to let me shave them. Ok?"

I nodded. She applied shaving gel and worked it into a lather. I got hard and she said, "Easy, boy. This isn't about sex."

She shaved me and when she was almost done she sucked on my cock and after three slurps she said, "Well, maybe it is about sex. I'm so turned on I'm dripping."

"Good thing we're in the shower."

She finished getting my genitals smooth and used her hands to feel all her good work. I was amazed at how my own skin felt without hair. She shaved my back and I did the front. When I hit the button on the gel can only a dribble came out.

"I think I still need to go to Costco."

"Ok, but I have another can." She got it and I shaved my arms. From my collarbone down to the floor I was smooth. I rinsed under the shower spray and asked, "What do you think?"

Faith's hands touched all my now smooth skin and she rubbed her wonderful body against me. She said, "Sit down. I'll do the rest."

It hit me that she meant my head. I looked at her and sat down. Even if I looked terrible, if she liked it, it'd be Ok.

The scissors cut my hair short. She applied the lather and I closed my eyes. I felt the razor touch my scalp and begin. She was careful and never nicked me once. When she stood in front of me my eyes were open and I watched every little jiggle of her breasts as she moved. I focused on her garden. She moved in close and I stuck my tongue out. It touched her nipple for just a second and she jumped.

"Are you crazy? I might have cut you!"

"I want you."

"Shut up. I'm almost done."

A minute later she rinsed us both off and shut off the water. She dried me with a big bath sheet and then dried herself. She took me by the hand back to her bed and had me sit. She had a pump bottle of body lotion and she pumped some into her hands. I could smell her arousal, stronger than the fragrance of the lotion.

She started at my newly bald head. She lotioned every inch of me and when she was almost done she took my cock in her mouth and gave me the worlds best blow job of 2008. I filled her mouth and she swallowed everything I gave her.

Faith straddled my legs and sat on my lap. "Nick, I want you to grant me a huge favor. I know it's weird, but..."

"Stop. I grant it to you. I'm a goner. Maybe it's magic, voodoo or something. I cannot say no to you. I don't want to say no to you. Just tell me what to do."

"Sit here on the floor by the bed." I did. She straddled my head and turned it just enough that when she rocked she rubbed her bare, wet pussy against my bald head.

"It's just as I knew it would be! I love it! Sweet Jesus, I'm close already!"

I worked hard to hold my head steady while she moved above it. Then I started moving in tune with her, increasing the friction and I sat up a little straighter, increasing the pressure against her pussy. My arm went around her leg.

"I'm cumming! Oh Nick, Thank you!"

I think she might have fallen if I hadn't been holding her leg. When she calmed down she stepped off me and used her hands to massage her juices into my skin. I started to laugh. She dropped down into my lap and asked, "What?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers
12