This Has to be Our Secret

Story Info
Mother and son do the deed.
1.2k words
4.32
127.9k
99
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got the shock of my life. My husband came home from work and he told me he wanted a divorce. I tried to ask him why but he wouldn't say anything more. I watched as he got out the suitcases and he filled them with some clothing. I was crying when I sat down and called my son Kevin.

"Kevin, I need you to come over to the house as soon as you can."

Kevin tried to have me tell him what was wrong but I couldn't tell him over the phone. Kevin arrived within the hour and I dropped the bomb.

"Your father left me and is going to file for a divorce."

Kevin was as shocked as I was. This all came from out of the blue. I sat down on the couch and began to cry harder. My son sat down next to me and he put a hand on my back and started to rub. I looked over at Kevin. He was now twenty-four years old and on his own. He was a younger version of my husband in looks. I threw my arms around Kevin's neck and I held him close to me. When I pulled back eventually, our faces were inches apart.

I am not sure what came over me. I leaned in and I kissed my son on the lips. Kevin didn't pull away. We soon were having a passionate kiss. Our mouths parted and I felt Kevin's tongue touching mine. A few minutes passed and I broke away. I got up and I took Kevin's hand. We made our way back to the bedroom. I pulled my top off and unfastened my bra. My tits came spilling out.

I am no model but I try and keep active and in shape. I sat down and pulled off my pants and panties. I was totally naked for my son. Kevin watched as I stripped down. It was his turn now. He took off all his clothes until I was looking at his long, thick cock. Kevin had to be at least seven inches in length. I knew I had to have my son. I reached out and took his thick tool in my hand and I started to stroke him.

Kevin was soon getting hard. I leaned in and I wrapped my lips around Kevin's dick. I was trying to take as much of it down my throat as was possible. Kevin helped out by placing a hand on the back of my head. He was throat fucking me and making sure I didn't pull away. His cock grew in my mouth. A few minutes of that and my son was rock hard. Kevin pulled away and I got onto my back. Kevin then joined me on the bed.

My son was on his knees and he had his hard prick in hand. I watched as he guided his mushroom to my opening and then he began to enter me. It had been some time since I last had sex with my husband. My pussy was tight. Kevin entered me an inch at a time. He was slowly pushing in and out until he finally had his rod buried in me completely. Kevin just held his cock in me and I used my muscles to massage his dick.

I was so worked up by this point. Kevin started fucking me harder now. I felt him stretching my pussy with his thick member. I can remember crying out for Kevin to fuck me deep. My son took hold of my legs and he folded my thighs back towards my chest. He was now giving me the pounding I deserved. His balls were hitting against my ass cheeks. I was holding on while Kevin drove his long cock all the way into my belly.

I no longer cared that my husband had left me. I now had my hot son feeding me his fat prick. It was a hot summer's day and the sweat was pouring off the both of us. I would guess we fucked for almost an hour. I sensed that Kevin was getting close.

"I want you to cum in me Kevin," I told him.

Kevin looked down and me to make sure I really wanted him to erupt inside me. I nodded and then Kevin went hard for a few minutes more. Kevin began to grunt and then I felt his warm cream enter my body. I clamped down hard and squeezed his prick. He must have had a large load saved up. It seemed like he came for nearly ten minutes. I was panting after I received my son's love offering.

Kevin rested his cock inside me and we tried to compose ourselves. Eventually he got soft and his spent prick came out of my pussy. Kevin then did the unexpected. He climbed up over my face. His cum soaked dick was right at my lips. I pulled my son down closer to me and I took his spent cock in my mouth. It had been awhile since I tasted male cum. I forgot how much it turned me on. I worked my tongue and lips all over Kevin's rod.

Kevin did pull away after a few minutes of me sucking him clean. We were soon lying next to each other on the bed.

"This has to be our secret," I told him.

Kevin nodded and then I went to get cleaned up. My son had given me quite a load of sperm. I emptied out and then wiped myself down. When I returned Kevin was on his back and he was stroking himself. I couldn't believe that he was hard once more.

"I need you again Mom," he told me.

I felt spent but there was his long dick staring at me. I climbed on top of Kevin and I guided his rod to my hole. I sunk down on my son's hard cock and he filled me one more time. Thankfully I still had some of his seed left inside me. It made the fucking go easier. Kevin brought his ass up as I dropped down onto his shaft. We went at it once more and I even had more orgasms this time around. We didn't go as long the second time but Kevin still had some cum left in the tank. He squirted his seed into my belly again.

My hubby came around later in the week to get more of his belongings. I asked him if he found a younger woman. He didn't answer me but it was clear he had found someone else. So had I. Kevin has been coming around most evenings. I had forgotten what it was like to have sex every day. I love to get on all fours for my son. He will place his hands on my hips and then enter me from behind.

I could never tell Kevin this but his cock feels much better than his father's. I have taken to begging Kevin for his fat prick. Sometimes he will leave the head of my cock at my opening and then wait for me to beg him. Once I do beg he will slide it into me. I do love having that enormous prick inside my tummy. I found out that having a younger lover means he can cum in me almost every time. I do love the feel of Kevin's seed as he coated my pussy walls.

We just have to be discreet with our lovemaking. I hope my son will want me for the immediate future because I find I can't live without my son's cock.