This Is My Ass Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of anal fingering AJ removed those fingers and purred, "It's time. Relax Paige, your ass is mine. There's nothing you can do but relax and give me this ass, because its mine. Mmmmmm, I own your ass right now Paige, and I'm going to fuck it so good you're going to want it to be mine forever. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, gonna make you my bitch Paige. My own personal anal slut, just like every other diva on the roster. Relax Paige, your ass is mine now. Ha, what is it you like to say? This is my house now? Well, the WWE is my house, and your ass is mine. This is my ass now, so just relax and let me take it. Mmmmmm oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeesssssssss, mmmmmmmm let me take what's mine."

As she spoke AJ spread an extremely pale ass cheek to make it easier for her to use her other hand to guide the head of her dildo against Paige's virgin butt hole. That dildo remained in place for a few long seconds, AJ taking the time to savour this moment before ramming forwards, roughly robbing Paige of her anal cherry. This had Paige crying out in pain, AJ pausing to savour both that wonderful sound and the heavenly sight of the head of her cock buried in her rival's ass. Then she started slowly but firmly pushing forwards, not stopping until her thighs crashed against Paige's butt cheeks, announcing that she had anally skewered yet another women's wrestler on her cock, this one being an anal virgin and the biggest threat to her in years.

Now the biggest threat to her in years was clutching at the sheets and desperately trying to calm herself while she got used to the large, thick object stuffing her previously untouched rectum, AJ getting off on causing another woman anal discomfort like never before. Sure, she had wrecked the asses of the toughest females in US wrestling, but that was always when they were completely relaxed and ready to get their butts ruined. Now she was taking great pleasure in inflicting pain on the girl who had ended her record-setting lengthy title reign, AJ at least mildly tempted to literally ruin Paige's butt right here, right now.

It would probably only take a couple of hard thrusts to do it, but ultimately AJ decided against it. For one thing she wanted to savour stuffing every inch of her strap-on inside this 21-year-old's ass and pretty much officially making the mighty Paige just another notch on her bed post. For another she didn't want to literally ruin such a fuck-able ass. No, AJ planned on breaking Paige the same way she broke Beth Phoenix and all the others, namely several back-to-back nights of lesbian domination filled with her taking this gorgeous booty in a variety of different positions, although she would probably stick to doggy style for now. Get Paige used to the idea of being a bitch. Her bitch.

When Paige relaxed her grip on the bed sheets and relaxed a bit AJ tightened her grip on the younger diva's hips to hold her steady while pumping her own hips back and forth, sliding the dildo in and out of Paige's no longer virgin butt hole at a slow and steady pace. This made Paige moan in pleasure, which in turn made AJ grin wickedly. She knew just like all the other women she had sodomised once Paige got a taste of a cock sliding through her ass she would never be the same again, would forever crave an ass fucking. The only question was would Paige be able to resist and remain a top like AJ, or would she become just another anal slut? AJ was determined to make it the former, and she was going to have a lot of fun making sure that was the case.

Paige knew better than anyone what anal sex could do to a female wrestler. She had sodomised many, many women in preparation to be a WWE diva, and had seen the effects first hand. She had also been warned about them, and studied them, so she knew what to expect. She couldn't do anything about the physical experience, her choices were relax and the pain would go away or remain tense and be in constant and eventually agonising pain. That was if her body didn't make the choice for her. However while she accepted the inevitable physical pleasure she constantly reminded herself she was a butt busting top, not an anal loving bottom.

No matter how good it felt, or how hard she would inevitably cum, she would not forget who she truly was. Who Paige needed to be if she was going to make her dreams come true, which now more than ever included turning the tables on little AJ Lee, buggering the hell out of her and taking her rightful place as Alpha female of the WWE. And when that happened Paige was going to have a big party, a huge anal gang bang in which she would arse fuck each and every single diva on the current roster, and maybe even some from the past, and at that party AJ would act as a personal assistant, rimming each arse she was about to fuck and thoroughly cleaning her cock each time she was done sodomising a slut.

Closing her eyes Paige smiled at the very pleasant fantasy. It was one of her favourites, something she used to motivate herself when working out or on the rare occasions she didn't have a lesbian sex slave around and she had to finger herself to an orgasm if she wanted any satisfaction. For a while it did a pretty good job of distracting her considering there was a massive strap-on dildo moving through her bowels. Then her anal walls really started relaxing around the huge intruder and became increasingly difficult to ignore the ever-growing pleasure echoing through her.

Soon Paige was having to grind her teeth and then bury her face in the bed sheets to drown out the moans, groans, whimpers and cries of pleasure as AJ arse fucked her, the tiny little thing showing all the skill needed to be Alpha female of the WWE. Lord knows AJ was living up to that title right now, Paige sure that her triumphant opponent could hear the sounds of pleasure loud and clear, especially as AJ picked up the pace. Then, as she could no longer pretend that the sheets were muffling her cries, Paige became extra grateful for them as they hid her blushing face.

Which of course didn't go unnoticed by AJ, "That's it Paige, moan for me. Moan for me while I'm fucking you up the ass and turning you into my bitch. Mmmmmmm, you can feel it can't you Paige? My big thick dick moving through your shit pipe, slowly turning you from a butt busting top into an anal loving bottom, your pale little ass learning to love the taste of cock as much as a cock sucking whore, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, soon your ass hole is going to fucking crave cock! Mmmmmmm, my cock! Oooooooohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, even when your butt hole is still gaping and sore from how hard I'm going to pound it you'll be craving the heaven which is my cock in your ass, mmmmmmmm, but don't worry Paige, I'll be more than happy to give it to you. All you have to do is beg me to fuck your bitch ass again and I will, because mmmmmmmm fuck, this is one amazingly fuck-able ass!"

AJ followed that up with a hard strike to Paige's backside, heightening the overwhelming humiliation that the younger girl was feeling. Especially as it caused an electric spark of sadistic pleasure which made Paige let out an extra loud moan into the bed sheets, the English girl too busy whimpering and hiding her face to offer up any sort of retort. Then again what could she possibly say? It was her arse that was being fucked. Little AJ Lee, who was almost a head shorter than her, had her face down and arse up, her bum hole stretched wide around the other girl's strap-on cock and her rectum struggling to accommodate the monster sliding through it. So what could Paige possibly say to regain any semblance of power over the situation?

Of course her rectum wasn't exactly struggling anymore with the huge dildo. No, for self-preservation Paige had encouraged her body to relax, and as a result AJ was now buggering her with ease. It truly felt like Paige's back alley had turned from a one-way street into an open highway, and after a while Paige wanted increased the speed limit to 60. She fought against its best she could, but as unprepared as Paige was for the pain of anal penetration she was 10 times unprepared for the amazing pleasure she began to feel as a result of getting her arse fucked. Sure, it had felt pretty amazing for a while now, but suddenly the incredible pleasure became torturous and Paige was overwhelmed with the urge to beg for more.

Ultimately accepting that holding back was only hurting her in the long-run, and her only hope was to remember she was a top while cumming blissfully hard from being bummed, Paige screeched at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ME! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD FUCK ME! FUCK MY ARSE, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK MY ARSE! FUCK MY FUCKING DYKE ARSE! ARSE FUCK ME YOU BITCH, MMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOH MY GAWWWWWWWWWD, IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

Finally hearing what she wanted to hear AJ smiled, "I told you I'd have you begging me for it."

With that AJ tightened her grip on Paige's hips and finally increased the pace of the anal pumping until she was pounding the taller girl's arse with what had to be every ounce of strength she had in that tiny little body of hers. Or at least Paige sincerely hoped it was every ounce of strength, because a stronger thrust would have probably ruined her tailpipe forever. As it was Paige thought she would probably get away with just not being able to sit down for a week, but part of that was because she knew a lot of women who had recovered from similar arse fuckings. Of course she was the one who gave them those arse fuckings, but that wasn't the point.

The point was that tiny little AJ Lee was wrecking her rectum, and to her utter humiliation Paige found herself actually enjoying it. And not just enjoying it, but quickly racing towards orgasm, an orgasm which turned out to be the most spectacular climax of her life. And it was quickly followed by another and another and another, Paige's cum squirting out of her cunt as her body began to hammer itself back against the wonderful anal pounding which was causing her so much pleasure. In those amazing moments, when she became completely overwhelmed by being on the receiving end of anal sex for the first time in her life, Paige tried to tell herself she was still a top but honestly it was hard to think of anything but that big cock in her arse and the amazing pleasure caused by that big cock.

It actually took a while for AJ to even notice Paige had cum. She was just so lost in pounding her defeated rival's rear, her eyes locked on to where Paige's butt cheeks were jiggling against her thighs and in between those cheeks where a long thick dick was pounding in and out of a widely stretched butt hole. The widely stretch butt hole of another women's wrestler, the women's wrestler who had defeated her for her diva's title, the only one who could do it, the only one to come close to making AJ their bitch since AJ had first become the Alpha female of the WWE, this much taller girl who was such a threat to her now taking it in the ass like all the others.

AJ was fucking Paige up the ass. Butt fucking the biggest threat to her. Sodomising her into submission. Anally pounding the only woman who had ever defeated her when it really mattered. Wrecking the rectum of the mighty Paige and turning her into her bitch, and in the process solidifying herself as both the diva's champion and the Alpha female of the WWE. Oh it was so wonderful, AJ feeling as powerful, dominant and vindicated as when she had ass fucked Trish Stratus, or Lita, or even Beth Phoenix. Yes, this was even as satisfying as popping the Glamazon's anal cherry and becoming the Alpha female of the WWE in the first place. So excuse AJ if she didn't notice Paige was cumming.

Of course when she did notice AJ just had to rub it in, "THIS IS MY ASS NOW! YOU HEAR ME PAIGE? THIS IS MY ASS HOLE! I OWN IT! IT'S MY PERSONAL FUCK HOLE! MINE TO USE WHENEVER, WHEREVER AND HOWEVER I WANT! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK, YOUR ASS IS MINE AND YOU'RE MY BITCH! MMMMMMMMMM, YOU ARE MY BITCH AND THIS IS MY ASS NOW! THIS IS MY ASS NOW THIS IS MY ASS NOW THIS IS MY ASS NOW THIS IS MY ASS NOW THIS IS MY FUCKING ASS NOW AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

These words, the stimulator bashing against her clit, and the feeling of Paige's ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust, and having the biggest threat to her not only on all fours like a little dog but actually hammering herself back against the anal invasion, and the sheer joy of sodomising another women's wrestler pushed AJ over the edge and she came. It wasn't nearly as hard as Paige was cumming, or the incredible orgasms AJ remembered having whenever Beth or Natalya or even her beloved Kaitlyn had ass fucked her, but it was the type of almost indescribably satisfying orgasm she could only get when fucking another women's wrestler in the ass.

To take someone so powerful and tough, and in this case bigger than her, and ass fuck her to orgasm, oh there was nothing like it, AJ able to receive several more of these amazing climaxes as she kept pounding Paige's pooper to multiple orgasms for them both. Even when they simultaneously collapsed down onto the bed sheets in a sweaty heap AJ kept pumping that wonderfully tight little ass, eventually rolling them both over onto their sides so she could continue gently taking Paige's ass as they both slowly came down from their highs.

After a while of gentle pooper pumping AJ began gently caressing her conquest, basking in the knowledge that the mighty Paige was now just another notch on her belt. Just a name on a growing list of tough girls who had stepped up to the plate only to get their asses fucked good and hard. A trophy who AJ would now parade around to re-establish her dominance over the WWE women's division. Oh yes, AJ couldn't wait to show her other lesbian sluts her latest prize, the tiny diva further marking her territory as she first nuzzled Paige's neck and then bit down hard enough to break the skin.

As Paige cried out in pain AJ simply giggled and then darkly said, "Mine."

There was some silence, and then in a move which surprised AJ Paige mumbled, "Just for now AJ, just for now."

This made AJ briefly stared in disbelief, then she grinned widely. It had been so long since she'd had a real challenge she'd almost forgotten what it was like. Beth Phoenix. Beth Phoenix had fought and fought her control, so much so there had been a few times AJ had thought that The Glamazon would take back control and ass fuck into submission. Instead Beth had ended her career as one of the biggest anal whores in WWE diva's secret history. Since then it had pretty much just been a series of butt sluts who had bend over and spread their cheeks after just a little bit of force. It was almost boring, hence why AJ had so enjoyed having a challenge. A challenge which apparently wasn't over.

It was enough to almost make AJ want to let Paige off the hook, but not before she at least did a couple more things, "We'll see. For now, why don't you show me what I've done to that cute little virgin ass hole. Come on, spread those cheeks. Show me the gaping ass hole which I now own!"

With that AJ roughly pulled her dildo out of Paige's butt in one swift movement, the cry that the allegedly tough English girl let out almost completely drowning out the soft popping sound of that toy cock leaving that thoroughly abused hole. AJ only really noticed it because her eyes were glued to Paige's butt hole, the smaller girl grinning widely as the taller girl's back door first stretched extra wide for the bulbous head of the cock then remained loose and open once it was free of the thick rubber dick which had been forcing it open. It remained gaping like that as a blushing Paige slowly reached back and spread her ass cheeks while remaining on her side, giving AJ an even better look at her handiwork.

AJ studied that handiwork for maybe a minute or two, committing it to memory, then beamed up at a scowling Paige and said, "Good girl, now suck my cock! Mmmmmmm, suck my cock clean of your nasty anal juices you perverted little slut! Become just like all the other divas who've sucked my cock after I've fucked them up the ass."

Again there was a brief hesitation, but again Paige did as she was told, AJ recognising the look on the other WWE diva's face as she slowly positioned herself between the slightly older girl's legs. It was a look AJ had put on just about every one of her bitches, and had been on her own back in the days she had been taking it up the ass for Beth and others. And after the savage shitter slamming AJ had just given Paige it was no surprise that the English girl's ass had to be aching something fierce, that realisation giving AJ almost as much delight as the sight of her rival wrapping her lips around her cock and beginning to suck it.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it Paige, embrace your inner ATM slut!" AJ giggled as Paige grimaced at the taste of her own ass, "Embrace your inner ass to mouth slut and clean every drop of your own butt cream off of the cock that just violated your ass, mmmmmmm, just like all the other divas around here. You hear that, anti-diva? You're just like all the rest of my bitches now!"

Paige had once tried to become tanned and blonde, but it had pretty much been a disaster and over time she had begun to really hate the stereotypical diva. Blonde and tanned just wasn't her, so she had fought for a long time now to be different from the rest, even adopting the nickname anti-diva in NXT. So obviously AJ's comment annoyed her, but she tried not to give AJ the satisfaction of showing it. Instead she concentrated on sucking cock, something which felt as bizarrely enjoyable as the arse fucking she had just taken.

True, it had been weird to taste her own arse on the dildo, but that was because while she was used to rimming other divas and tasting her own arse hole on the lips of the sluts she seduced this was Paige's first time tasting the deepest part of anyone's rectum, the bitter taste reminding the former diva's champion and first ever NXT women's champion that the cock in her mouth had pummelled the deepest depths of her backside. And now here she was, sucking away at the head of that toy cock like so many of her victims, Paige ignoring that thought and concentrating on the task at hand.

As she didn't have the practice that so many other women on the roster did she could only bob her head so far on the dick, leading to AJ offering her 'assistance', "Come on Paige, deep throat my cock like a good little submissive slut! Yeahhhhhhhh cock sucker, take every inch down your throat and clean my Paige-tamer of your virgin ass! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, clean it good. Oh, what's wrong Paige? Can't deep throat a cock like a real woman? Well here, I can help you with your slut training! Oh yes, mmmmmmm yesssssss, gonna turn you into my face pussy! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, turn your mouth into a fuck hole, just like I did to your tight little virgin ass hole!"

While AJ probably said a lot more Paige couldn't really understand it as she was too busy choking and gagging on the cock forcing its way down her throat, AJ firmly grabbing her head before beginning to literally fuck her mouth. This was something Paige had done occasionally, mostly when a prissy little blonde had pissed her off or another women's wrestler had come close to beating her. Again it was weird to be on the other end of the experience, and getting her throat fucked was pretty much as uncomfortable as being bummed. The main difference was while her anal walls had relaxed pretty quickly her windpipe was more resilient and when it had finally accepted it's fate it wasn't nearly as pleasurable for her.

That said, or thought as the case may be, there was something to be said for the humiliation she felt when her nose began getting crushed against AJ's pubic bone, the wrestler who had finally defeated her hammering her throat until Paige was gagging and choking violently. Then AJ face fucked her some more, the wicked little crazy girl grinning down at her while Paige stared up at her conqueror, silently pleading for mercy.