This Is Our Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his mouth was on them. Hailey laughed delightedly. "Oh, Conner! I never would've thought you'd be so... oh..." She trailed off as he sucked a nipple into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue.

This went on for some time; he couldn't have guessed how much, because there simply wasn't an upper limit to how much time he wanted to spend groping and sucking on Hailey's rack. He licked and sucked, fondled and squeezed, finally tossing Hailey on her back so he could climb on top of her and feast.

Then, all of the sudden, she shoved him to the floor. By the time he could look up in wonderment, her dress had already been pulled up to cover herself.

"Hailey...?"

But she wasn't even looking at him when she spoke. "Hey, buddy. What're you doing out of bed?"

"I was thirsty," came a child's voice from the hallway.

Hailey tugged the straps of her dress on her shoulders and jumped up. "Well you just go back to bed, and I'll bring you a glass of juice. OK?"

Conner took to his feet, where he could now see the boy standing in the hallway. He was much too young to guess what had been going on, but he certainly was staring with a lot of curiosity. As Hailey hustled to the kitchen, Conner ventured a wave, but the boy, Doug, stood there until his sister returned with a cup of juice and ushered him back down the hall.

He could hear her talking, but couldn't make out words. It gave him a moment for his thinking brain to emerge again. What had come over him? That had definitely not been the comportment of a gentleman. Only... wasn't that why he'd so eagerly absorbed Angelica's advice? He'd just had what were essentially Hayleigh McKnight's tits in his mouth! How could that be wrong?

But then why did he feel so conflicted?

Then Hailey was coming back. "I am so sorry about that! He should be good for the night, now. I told him we were doing some boring grown-up stuff, so he'll avoid coming out here. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh no, no, you did what you had to do. I can take it. Look, I was thinking maybe I should go. Your brother's home, and having your mom walk in on us..." he laughed awkwardly.

"No! Oh no, no, please don't go! I didn't mean to bust up your, um, game, or whatever! Look, here, do you wanna suck on my boobs some more?"

This time, rather than merely lower the shoulder straps, she unzipped the back and let the thing fall all the way to the floor. She stood there in nothing but her underwear, a pair of silken black panties that had a bit of a sheen in the living room's soft lamp light. Even with those tits facing him again, Conner couldn't help but marvel at the rest of her - flat tummy, freshly shaved legs, noticeable thigh gap.

His date, however, wasn't stopping to be admired. How could she, when in her mind she was still frumpy, unappealing Hefty Hailey? She pressed her body up against Conner's, moving his hands to back to her chest as she starting kissing along his neck. "Stay," she pleaded. "If you want, I could, like, go down on you, maybe? If you wanted. I really want to. Nobody's ever let me before, but I know I can make you feelsogood. Just stay. Please."

Even as his cock turned to molten steel, his heart melted for her. This poor girl. It no longer mattered if it was taking advantage of her to stay. It was clear now that leaving would hurt her far more. (A quiet inner voice tried to remind him he could find a gentlemanly way to insist politely, but if it were really all that sincere, it wouldn't be speaking in a whisper.) Plus, as she eased him back down onto her sofa and started undoing his belt, he couldn't have denied himself this if he'd wanted to. He let her undo his pants and helped her lower them to his ankles. His cock hit the open air, jutting upward like a rocket ready for launch.

"Oh, wow!" Hailey exclaimed. "It's so big! I had no idea you were so..."

Conner didn't know if she was genuinely impressed or merely flattering him, but both possibilities were equally hot in his book. "Glad you like it, because you're about to get to know it a whole lot better." Was that too cheesy? It sounded like something Owen would say. Whatever. She didn't seem to object. If anything, she seemed even more excited by his faux confidence.

"I can't wait. Are you sure this is OK? I mean, you can just close your eyes and imagine whoever, that's fine with me."

Conner winced in pity. "Hailey. Listen to me. I asked you out because I like you. I think you're beautiful. No, I take that back. I don'tthink you're beautiful; youare beautiful. If my eyes close, it's only because you're doing a good job, and I'll still be picturing you, right where you are, exactly as you are right now. Understand?"

Hailey stared at him with a blank face, and for a moment he wondered if she was so unused to compliments that she was about to reject them. Instead, she suddenly lunged forward, taking him into her mouth all the way on the first go. She didn't seem to intend to suck his cock; the girl clearly meant todevour it.

"Oh, Hailey," he moaned. Or was it Hayleigh he was moaning for? Oh, screw it. With this gorgeous girl on her knees, blowing him like his spunk was her favorite dessert, he was beyond quandaries. He locked eyes with Hailey, admiring the joyous sparkle in those emerald orbs as she performed both his and her first blowjob. Conner ran his hand through her soft auburn hair, and in response she deep-throated him until he thought she might pass out.

His inexperience caused him not to warn her when he started getting close, a moment that came all too soon. Her inexperience, however, caused her to to cough up Conner's cum in an awkward fit as she nearly inhaled it. Instead, Hailey fell back on her butt, his jizz dribbling out of her mouth and down onto her bare tits. When she was able to stop coughing, her eyes widened in embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry! I meant to swallow. I was going to, I swear! Look, I'm no prude, see?" She dragged one manicured nail through a blob of cum on her left breast and sucked it into her mouth. Her theatrical enjoyment was so over the top he wanted to laugh, except... she was slurping up his cum to prove how much she liked sucking his cock. It would be funny if it wasn't so damnably sexy.

Conner placed his hands on her arms and pulled her back to her knees. "Hailey, leave it. You look hot like that."

She grinned. "Really?"

"Really. I've never seen anything hotter."

She threw herself at him lips first.

Conner reached out his hands and rested them on her shoulders, holding her firmly at arm's length. When he did it, he couldn't even have said why. Was he squeamish about kissing her right after she'd gone down on him? Or afraid of her boobs rubbing his fluids on him? Or was it that his fantasies of Hayleigh McKnight had never involved something as romantic as a kiss?

And like that, she started crying. It wasn't sobbing, just silent tears running down her cheeks and wetting those dimples. "You're right, I'm sorry. I would've gotten you all, you know, spermy or whatever. And you don't want to kiss someone who's got it on their breath, I get it," she mumbled through her sniffles.

Conner didn't know what to say, so he seized upon her reasoning. "Yeah, sorry - not that I don't want to! You're so amazing, and I... sorry, I guess I over-reacted. Come here, OK? Come here." She let him help her back onto the couch, her body language making it obvious she felt uncomfortable sitting there covered in more spunk than clothes. He wiped away her tears with his thumbs, which seemed to cheer her up somewhat even as if smudged her running eyeliner across her face. "Why don't we, um, get dressed. And you know, clean up if you want."

She nodded, picking up her dress and hustling down to the bathroom. Conner didn't miss the opportunity to watch her ass in those panties. How had he gotten so lucky? A few minutes later, she returned, back in her dress. She'd cleaned up her face, and was smiling shyly.

"You're still here!" she said, looking pleasantly surprised, sitting as far from him as possible on her couch.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I'm glad. But actually, um, my mom's coming home any minute, so I think maybe we should call it quits here. And... I know I made our first date super awkward. I understand if you don't wanna see me any more."

He paused. "Wait, you think... that I had a bad time?"

She looked down at her lap. "Didn't you? I mean, I totally threw myself at you like some kind of... slut, or something."

"If that was you being slutty, sign me up for about a hundred more dates like that."

A ghost of a smile teased at the edges of her lips. "You're just being nice. You're always nice to me, Conner. That's why I, um, you know. Like you."

Conner slid closer, then tilted her chin up until she was looking at him. "I like you too, Hailey. Really. You're sweet, and beautiful, and-"

"Stop saying that! You don't have to pretend just to be a nice guy. It's OK."

Conner almost laughed. The idea that a girl so insanely attractive would think someone was lying to her to be polite... it was too absurd. What did she see when she looked in the mirror now? Did she see the old Hailey? Or did she see the real thing but her mind simply couldn't accept it?

Or was he the one hallucinating? There was a sobering thought.

"Well I tell you what. Why don't we agree to go out again sometime - sometime soon - and I'll try to convince you again how much you turn me on."

Her smile crept back onto her face. "You're sure?"

"Very sure." So very, very sure. "Unless you wanna go again now, in which case-"

The front door opened, and in a flash the two were sitting a Leave-It-To-Beaver-appropriate distance apart. Hailey's mom came in, looking equal parts weary from her day and surprised to see a young man sitting with her daughter in her living room. Conner immediately saw the resemblance. (Not that it was there any more, thanks to TIOS.) He was on his feet before she even closed the door behind her. "Hello, Ms. McManus. Hailey and I were just, um, watching Netflix. You have a lovely home."

She looked surprised to see a boy in her house, and doubly so to see him next to her daughter. "Well hello there, young man. You must be Conner. I've heard a lot about you."

"Mom!" Hailey exclaimed. "He was helping me keep an eye on Doug. And he was just leaving, before you could embarrass me to death."

Her mom laughed. "Well I hope I'll see you again, Conner."

"Likewise, Ms. McManus."

Hailey slipped on a pair of heels - he couldn't wait to see what those did to her ass - and walked him out to his car. "So I'll see you tomorrow?"

On impulse, Conner slipped a hand up the back of her dress and pinched her right on the butt. In the abstract, Conner preferred women with a little more meat on their bones, but Hailey was threatening to convert him to the Church of Keeping It Tight.

She squeaked in surprise, but came out giggling. "Tomorrow," he said, sliding into his car. She stood there watching him as he drove off, and part of him realized that he'd left Hayleigh McKnight's drooling pussy in his wake. He felt a surge of confidence like he'd never known before in his life.

His mom was waiting up for him when he got home. "Well? How did it go, handsome?"

Conner grinned. "It went really well. Her mom had to work, so we just hung out at her place and watched a movie. It was nice."

"Aaaaaand?" his mom pressed.

"And... what?"

"I don't need full details. But did you at least kiss her?"

Conner paused, his mind flashing back to that divine experience. But as he thought it over... "Um, no. Actually we didn't. Maybe next time."

"So there's gonna be a next time? Yay!" she kissed his forehead, then left him alone.

As Conner made his way to bed, he relived the evening over and over again. Images that were burned into his memory, he hoped, forever. He didn't know where things were going with Hailey, but there was one thing for sure.

He had to make sure nobody undid his edit to the yearbook.

12