This is Out of Control!

Story Info
Hot sister is too much to resist, but mom...
18.1k words
4.71
584.9k
872
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers

Author's note: This story contains really raunchy incest with perverted anal action and lots of explicit dirty talk. I was working on my "Spinal Meningitis" series when it devolved into this. This wasn't really where I wanted to go with it, so I decided to remove this part and make it a separate story with new characters. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Tony stood in the driveway of his parents' house, torn with indecision. "How did my life get so out of control?" he wondered again. After debating again whether he could face his parents, he sighed loudly, turned, and started another walk around the block.

Tony was an exceptional student. It was the root cause of all his problems now. He had qualified to go away to an exclusive preparatory school, one his family could never have afforded. Grant money not only covered all of those expenses, but it provided additional income for his family. His sister, who had graduated high school before Tony went away, was able to afford to go to the much more prestigious Ivy League school two states from home.

Tony bloomed intellectually in the accelerated environment of the prep academy. The work was hard, but he took to it like the proverbial fish to water. He made friends easily in that environment. Many of those friends were from wealthy and influential families. His friends' parents found Tony to be exactly the kind of influence they wanted on their children. He was hard-working, level-headed, and kept their kids out of the usual trouble that had landed many of them in a faraway boarding school.

These connections earned him a summer job his junior year working as a lifeguard at a five-star resort. Over that summer, his body blossomed to catch up to his mind. He grew more than five inches in height, and his frame went from scrawny to broadly muscular and tanned working out in the resort's gym and running and swimming on the gorgeous sandy beach.

He returned home for a week of summer vacation with his family, before being bustled off to the academy for his senior year. All of that was a blur of mostly-pleasant memories now. He had graduated second in his class, one of the most popular young men in his school. He had firm job offers if he wanted to pursue them. He could go to any university he wanted. Two months removed from that graduation ceremony, his life felt like a train wreck. He just didn't know what to do. He passed his house again and continued walking, reviewing the events that had led him here.

With the kids both out of state, Tony's parents, Chuck and Catherine, felt themselves drifting apart. They both had careers that made demands on their time and occasionally took them out of town for meetings, seminars or projects. With increasing frequency they would go days at a time without seeing each other, and their sex life almost ceased entirely. They seemed destined for divorce, when a practical joke turned their lives around.

One of Chuck's coworkers ordered him a trial pack of Viagra, making sure it arrived at the office to loud fanfare. Most of the office was amused, including Chuck himself. He loudly commented on how he was going to "wear his poor wife out with this stuff!" That evening, he showed the pills to Catherine as he recounted the story. She laughed with her husband, reflecting that they hadn't shared a laugh like this in months. Their eyes sparkled as Chuck took a little blue pill with a flourish, and washed it down with a gulp of wine.

Half an hour later, while they were sitting and watching television, Chuck moaned out, "whoa." He looked at the tent in his lap. "Looks like the stuff actually works!" he quipped to his wife. She looked at his lap and giggled, "Give us a show!" Chuck grinned, stood up, and gyrated his hips outrageously. Then he dropped his trousers, and they both gasped. His cock wasn't just hard; it was HARD!! It was also HUGE!! Never in his life had Chuck had such a massive erection. Every vein in the shaft bulged. Every bump around the crown of his cock head was swollen. The cock head itself was crimson, pumping with the beat of his heart.

In a flash, Catherine was on her knees drooling all over the massive shaft and sucking on it with abandon. Chuck was about to scoop her up and take her to the bedroom when he realized he didn't have to. The kids were gone. He could do whatever he wanted wherever he wanted with his sexy wife. Chuck pulled Catherine up from her knees. She squealed when he grabbed her roughly around the waist and bent her over the armrest of the loveseat. Her pussy had never felt as full as it did when Chuck's Viagra-hardened cockhead plowed relentlessly into her that first time. He was like a wild animal that night. He took her all over the house. She was in a constant state of orgasm, coming hardest when he talked dirty to her and filled her with a fresh load of hot jism. Long after the Viagra had worn off, Chuck was still slamming his wife's pussy full of hard cock.

In the morning, they showered together for the first time in almost a year. They made out at the breakfast table, and were still kissing passionately as Catherine got into her car to leave for work.

Chuck was caught in Friday rush hour gridlock on his way home from work. The entire day had been filled with pornographic replays of the previous night running through his brain. His phone rang on the passenger seat, distracting him from the "fucking idiots" in the cars around him. The screen on the phone was filled with the image of his wife's wet pussy. "Waiting for your hard COCK!" the image read.

When he finally got in the front door of the house, Chuck found a little blue pill and a chilled glass of wine waiting on the little table just inside. He gulped down the pill with a swallow of wine. "Hey, lover," a sexy voice cooed from the living room. Catherine was sitting stark naked on the loveseat, her legs spread and waiting, her breasts heaving with her aroused breaths. The entire weekend was a perpetual fuckfest, punctuated only with occasional breaks to eat, to sleep, and to wash the copious sweat and bodily fluids off of each other and out of Catherine's saturated pussy.

That Tuesday, an entire box of Viagra arrived via UPS. Catherine had ordered it. Chuck laughed hard when he saw the box, but wouldn't explain why. The following day it became clear when Catherine signed for the box of Viagra that Chuck had ordered. Their work was still demanding, and often forced the couple to spend days apart, but inside their house their love and their sex life blossomed.

A month later, on their anniversary, Catherine offered her ass to her loving husband. They had tried anal sex a couple of times early in their marriage, but it had been brutally painful for her and awkwardly uncomfortable for him. They had botched it, of course. In more recent years, Catherine and Chuck had secretly fantasized about anal sex, but hadn't shared that fantasy. Both had read enough stories and watched enough videos to realize the mistakes they had made when they had tried it. When Catherine spread her cheeks and offered her ass this time, it had been well lubricated and prepared with a thick dildo.

The visual stimulation of watching his Viagra-hardened knob spreading open his wife's eager asshole, combined with the intense, hot tightness of that ass around his shaft released a demon of addiction in Chuck's brain. Catherine was shocked at how intensely she came as that hard cock pummeled her g-spot through the thin wall separating her holes. Opening her sweet ass for her husband was quickly her favorite addiction as well.

Over the next three summers it was only dumb luck that kept Tony and his sister, Anne, from getting an eyeful of their parents having hot, sweaty, anal sex.

After graduation, Tony had returned to the resort for a month. He had been in charge of young people like himself, and he helped train and organize them before bidding a fond farewell to everyone and returning home. That month, though, had changed his life and his outlook forever. It was all because of Kim.

Kim was Tony's supervisor. She was twenty-three, stunningly beautiful, and she had her eye on Tony ever since she had met him the summer before. Kim managed the lifeguards, and also taught a vigorous aerobics class for the guests. Unlike the high school-aged kids who worked summers at the resort, Kim had her own room. She set up the schedule to make sure she and Tony had the same days off, and she invited him to her room two days after he had arrived.

Tony thought they were going to watch a movie together, but as soon as the door closed behind them, Kim pushed him up against the door and began kissing him passionately. Once he got over his surprise, Tony eagerly kissed her back. Her hands were all over his chest and abdomen, sliding up under his shirt to fondle his muscular midsection. Tony slid his hands down her back and squeezed her delightfully pert little ass. He was actually able to pick her up by her bottom, prompting a squeal from her as he pulled her up for more vigorous kissing.

Tony held and fondled her ass, and Kim wrapped her muscular legs around Tony's back. He walked them over to her bed, and they crashed onto it as they continued making out. Tony raised his arms as Kim pulled his shirt off him. He untied her bikini top and began fondling and kissing her breasts as soon as they were revealed. Kim moaned appreciatively. She lightly seized the hair on the back of Tony's head and mashed his face harder into her breasts. Tony pulled the tie at the side of Kim's bikini bottom. He pulled it from her already soaking crotch and cast it aside, then slid two fingers into her well-lubricated pussy.

Kim gasped and arched her head back. She was already so close to orgasm that she had to push Tony forcibly away and on his back just so she could keep some semblance of control. Kim's hands seized the waistband of Tony's board shorts, and he lifted his hips so she could pull them off. His already hard cock sprang up as the shorts slid down his legs. Kim gasped out loud at the sight, and then their eyes met in that magical moment...

Kim's eyes weren't filled with lust, as Tony had expected. They were filled with sheer terror.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, "There's no way that will ever fit inside me!"

"Sure it will," Tony tried to assure her. But that was the moment he realized he really did have a big dick. Other girls had told him he had a big one before, but Tony always assumed they were just being polite, or trying to turn him on.

It did fit, of course. Once she had gotten over the shock of seeing that massively bloated cockhead actually disappearing into her well-stretched pussy, Kim was hooked. The rest of that month, they had sex at least twice every day. On their days off, they did nothing but have sex and sleep between rounds of intense, sweaty fucking.

A week before Tony was to leave, Kim did something she had never imagined before that summer. She took a cock up her virgin ass. Not just any cock, either. Tony's massive member felt like it would split her in two, at first. Tony made sure to keep them well-lubricated. He knelt behind her, but did not move a muscle once his tip was against her twitching little sphincter. Kim was shocked with herself when she realized she was grunting out loud and pushing hard with her hips to fuck more and more of that monster dick up her wonderfully stretched behind. Another shock shot through her body in the form of the most incredible, powerful orgasm of her life. It shook her to the core. Even that paled in comparison to the absolute bombshell she experienced when Tony's glans swelled up and unloaded in her ass for the first time. Before they said their final tearful goodbye, they had two straight hours of sweaty anal sex in her room. Kim waved goodbye with two full loads of Tony's cum still inside her well-used ass.

After the intensity of that summer affair, Tony had expected to return home to some boring, relaxing time with his family. At first, it was exactly that. His sister, Anne, was home for her summer vacation, but she was rarely at home during the day. Unlike Tony, who had very few friends in the area, Anne had a ton of her high school friends still in their hometown. Many of them, like her, were on summer vacation from their various colleges. Tony's parents still had to work, and Tony was left home alone for the first week. He lounged in their pool, caught up on some reading, and chatted online with some of his school mates. He also masturbated, sometimes while looking at porn, usually reaching orgasm thinking about unloading in Kim's hungry asshole. He talked to Kim almost daily on the phone.

Twice, on her days off, they had a mutual masturbation session while video chatting. She had Tony zoom in on his hand stroking his bulging erection, then back out to take in his muscular frame and the intensely sexy look on his face. She zoomed in on the dildo plunging in and out of her wet pussy, and then bent over so he could watch it disappear into her horny asshole. It wasn't the same as being there, of course, but it was still very hot.

On Wednesday of his second week home, that lazy existence came crashing to a halt.

He was lounging by the pool, lying on his back on a lounge chair, drying in the sun. He had his usual dark sunglasses on, so the sun wasn't unbearable. His mind was replaying one of his fantastic fucks from the previous month, and he could feel a thick boner forming in his trunks. This swimsuit was shorter than the board shorts he typically wore, and a bit more snug as well. Like most of his trunks, this one had no liner. The tight mesh of a swimsuit liner always felt like it was trying to choke the life out of his massive dick, and not in a good way. Tony reached down and idly squeezed his hardening cock. He felt the swollen head escape down the leg of his shorts—and then he heard a gasp from the doorway of the house.

Tony carefully controlled himself. He moved his hand from his crotch to the armrest of the lounger. He kept his head steady as his eyes darted over behind the sunglasses to see his sister standing in the doorway in a light blue bikini. At first, he didn't recognize Anne in her swimsuit. The siblings had seen each other so rarely over the last four years, and he couldn't recall ever seeing his sister so scantily clad.

"Damn. Anne's got a smoking hot body!" Tony thought to himself. Anne's large breasts were threatening to spill right out of the small bikini top. Her nipples were prominently poking into the fabric, making it look like she was smuggling two large bullets. Unlike Kim's narrow and muscular hips, Anne had generous curves there. Her bikini bottom was pulled up tightly between her legs, showing her puffy pussy lips prominently. Also, he reflected, making it clear she was clean-shaven down there.

Even though it was his sister, seeing her like this did nothing to ease the erection between his legs. Anne was treated to the sight of the biggest cock head she had ever seen throbbing up and down between her brother's legs. From her perspective, he appeared to be asleep in the lounge chair. She had seen him reach down to adjust himself, but she had seen guys touch themselves in their sleep before. Anne felt her stomach tighten, felt her mouth open in surprise and...lust? Was she really lusting after her brother?

"Who am I kidding?" she asked herself, "It's that enormous cock I'm lusting after. Who gives a flying fuck whose it is."

Anne heard her friends coming through the house behind her and snapped herself back to reality. She cleared her throat loudly and called out, "Tony! I've got some friends over to use the pool! Would you mind giving us some privacy out here?"

Tony sat up, causing his exposed dick to beat a hasty retreat into his shorts. "Sure thing, Anne. Should I leave you guys the lotion? Need more towels?"

"No, that's fine. Thank you, though."

As Tony walked by his sister, he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "You guys have fun. Let me know if you need anything."

Anne couldn't see his eyes feasting on her exposed cleavage while he spoke. Tony had to concentrate to keep his cock from standing out in front of him as he entered the house and saw Anne's three girlfriends in their tiny little bikinis. He pulled off his shades, flashed them a dazzling smile, and sauntered into the kitchen for a drink. He could see the girls' reflection in the kitchen's metal fixtures. They all turned to stare at him before joining Anne on the pool deck.

Tony drained a tall glass of ice water, rinsed the glass and put it in the dish rack. He then made his way up to his room. Unfortunately, he reflected, the room was on the wrong side of the house for him to see the loveliness that was out at the pool. Oh, well. He dropped his shorts to the floor, and lay naked on his bed, stroking himself quickly to an orgasm. Unbidden, the vision of Anne's puffy little pussy stretched around his cock filled his mind. He could imagine her naked breasts bouncing wildly as he filled her up...snorting, he let go of his cock and tried to shake that image out of his head. It was too late. Cum shot out of the tip and covered his ripped abdominal muscles as his traitorous imagination was filled with the image of his sister taking his load. Damn.

Still naked, Tony made his way into the bathroom he shared with his sister to clean himself off. He stepped into the shower and let the steam and hot water clear his mind. "Just a harmless little fantasy," he thought.

Ten minutes later, smelling of body wash and shampoo, Tony emerged and dressed. Since it was warm, he just pulled on a tank-top and a loose pair of sweat shorts. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and realized that the thin material of these shorts did nothing to hide his prominent bulge. He smiled and looked forward to teasing Anne and her friends with a show of cock and feigned ignorance.

Tony made his way back downstairs and walked right up to the sliding door. He slid it open immediately, not wanting to be caught staring out at his sister and her friends. "Hey, I was going to chill out by the TV, here. You guys want anything while I'm up?" While he spoke, Tony slowly moved his hips from side to side, causing his hanging cock head to move noticeably in the front of his shorts. All the girls took notice.

"I think we're good," Anne replied, "thanks."

"Alrighty!" Tony closed the door and made for the kitchen. He snagged a soda and a bag of chips, marching over to sit on the loveseat in the living room. There wasn't really anything on he was that interested in watching; the television could hardly compete with the show in the back yard. From the loveseat, though, he could see out the sliding glass back door enough to get glimpses of Anne and her friends as they splashed in the pool. He flipped through the channel guide and settled on something sciencey with a British moderator. When that ended, the next show turned out to be surprisingly good. "It's always a good day when you learn something new," Tony reflected. By the time the girls finished and came back inside, he was genuinely engrossed in the show. He was mostly unaware that his entire cock was clearly visible up the leg of his shorts. Even though it wasn't fully erect, it was still very impressive to the college girls who jiggled past him.

Anne, bringing up the rear of the group, turned around from closing the sliding door and stopped dead in her tracks. Not only was Tony's huge dick in view, she could see all of her friends staring openly at it! She glared at him, and then realized he was oblivious to the attention he was attracting. She was torn. Should she tell him to put on some underwear, thus acknowledging she had seen his dick and ruining the show for her friends? Or should she act like she hadn't noticed, and just try not to stare? Obviously, that second was the correct solution. Making sure to keep eye contact, she spoke up, "Hey, Tony, what are you watching there?"

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,736 Followers