This Mother's Solution Ch. 06

Story Info
The Vacation of a Lifetime, Part 3.
6.4k words
4.7
122.2k
69

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joelle_m
joelle_m
517 Followers

Chapter 6: The Vacation of a Lifetime, Part 3

The restaurant where David had made our dinner reservations was only a block away. It had been recommended to him by a friend. David told me that it was an Italian restaurant, but not in the usual sense. Spaghetti dishes and lasagna would likely not be on the menu, he said, because the food was regional, mostly from Tuscany. We walked in the front door, still bubbling with excitement from the theater. Perhaps that's what led David to do something incredibly rash as we stood in front of the maitre d'.

"The name is M******* and we have a reservation for dinner."

As he was saying this, David reached in his shirt pocket, pulled out a Benjamin and handed it to the guy. I was dumbfounded, standing there speechless, watching while David spoke.

"Sir, you have before you two customers who are seriously in love with each other. We would be forever grateful if you could seat us in some extra-special, out-of-the-way location."

The man that David was talking to appeared to be just as perplexed as I was, looking back and forth between the bill he had been handed and David, not knowing what to say. Eventually, an idea seemed to strike him. His face brightened and he held up a finger, pointing in the air.

"If you two would kindly have a seat," he said, indicating some overstuffed chairs by the door, "let me make some inquiries. I'll be back shortly."

We sat there for a few minutes, holding hands, in total silence, David was looking around like he was waiting for a bus and I was trying as hard as I could not to say anything. Considering that neither of us is wealthy, this whole situation was exceedingly odd, but since I was just along for the ride, I did my best not to over-react.

The maitre d' came back, asked us to wait a few more minutes and then guided us to the restaurant's banquet room on the second floor, which was not in use. One wall had 4 or 5 floor-to-ceiling, French-style doors to the outside, one of which had been opened onto a mini-sized balcony that was obviously there for decorative purposes only. In the middle of the opened doorway, there was a very small bistro table, barely big enough to hold the two place settings sitting on top of it. This is where we were seated. A wheeled cart was sitting close by with a pitcher of water, condiments and bottles of various kinds of olive oil and sauces.

The lights in the room were not turned on but there was dim illumination from other parts of the restaurant spilling in through the banquet room doors. In addition, there was light from the city and from two large candles sitting on the wainscoting on either side of the opening to the outside. As soon as we were alone, I could resist speaking no longer.

"You know, David, I was going to tell you that you'd lost your mind, giving that man all that money, but I have to say, this is the most dreamy setting for dinner I've ever seen. Did you have any idea they were going to do this?"

"No, I didn't. . . pretty nice though, isn't it."

After a little more idle conversation, since our chairs were right next to each other, David put his arm around me and we kissed. Quite passionately, in fact. I felt his hand on my knee, which meant that the hem of my skirt was raised slightly on his wrist but I didn't feel alarmed because he didn't seem to be on the verge of doing anything untoward. Being occupied this way, neither of us were aware that our waiter had come up and was standing nearby.

"Ahem. . . excuse me" he said and held out a couple of menus towards us.

We broke our kiss but David continued holding on to me and spoke to the waiter, not looking at him but gazing into my eyes instead, his head only inches from mine.

"We won't need those. Ask the chef to make us whatever suits his fancy, whatever he thinks he makes best. . . We like anything, so whatever you bring will be just fine."

"Well. . . ordinarily we don't do that. . ." but, since David didn't seem to be paying any attention to him and started kissing me again, "but maybe in this case we can make an exception. . . listen, I'll see what I can do," and he turned and started walking away.

David broke our kiss and called after him.

"OH. . . and bring us a bottle of Chianti, please, whatever brand you recommend."

"Very good, sir."

Needless to say, everything was fabulous and maybe an hour and a half later we left, completely stuffed on things I'd never eaten before and couldn't identify now, because we never saw what they are called on the menu. Not being drinkers, with half a bottle of wine between us, we were also both drunk as skunks. The whole thing was impossibly romantic, the most wonderful meal I've ever eaten.

Our night in the hotel was loving and cuddly but otherwise uneventful. We made love before going to sleep and again first thing in the morning, before leaving early to catch the ferry. Just as you would expect, I dressed wearing one of the skirts David had bought for me, with the appropriate accompaniment underneath, which is to say, nothing at all. Luckily, on the boat David behaved himself but, while we were walking around the deck, I noticed that I was having trouble getting used to feeling cool breezes in places where I wasn't used to feeling cool breezes.

Speaking of which, it goes without saying that once we got back in the car and started driving back to the resort, David became interested in determining if his skirt scheme was working the way he had hoped. He reached across the center console and fingered me while he drove. In the few short days since I had become his conquest, my attitude about this type of thing had changed dramatically, so I wasn't the slightest nervous. In fact, I relished every minute of it, pushing back with my hips until he made me cum, giving him loud, unmistakable vocal signals that I had, using both sounds AND words.

That evening, after dinner, David and I sat on the chairs on the front porch of our cabin, watching the sun drop below the surrounding hills, and had a very interesting conversation. We reminisced about things we had lived through together, years before. After a while, our conversation became decidedly confessional. We admitted things to each other that we had never talked about.

"You know David, there's something I've always wondered. . . when you were looking at my picture that day I saw you playing with yourself. . . how long before that did you start thinking of me that way?"

"Geeeeze, I don't know. . . I'd say at least a year. . . maybe more than that."

"Do you remember why that was? Did I do something sexy that turned you on. . . what?"

"Not exactly. . . you remember Brian?"

"Sure."

"Well, I was crawling around up in the attic with him. . . actually, it was him that found those pictures dad took."

"You're KIDDING. . . you mean BRIAN's seen them?"

"Fraid so. Even before that, he must have told me a million times how hot he thinks you are. He even said he wanted to fuck you. He thought you were the hottest woman he'd ever seen. Of course, that was way before he slept with anybody. Anyway, he got to looking through those pictures and before I knew it, he whipped out his dick and beat off while he was looking at em. The whole thing got me so turned on, I did it too. Of course, I had them all to myself and he didn't so I got to bringing them down to my room. I think we went back up there 2 or 3 more times and did it again."

"God David, that sooooo embarrassing. . . he didn't make off with any of them did he?"

"No. . . he wanted to but I wouldn't let him. I was afraid you or dad would notice they were gone."

"Well, thank heavens for that, anyway. So all this started a year before I walked in on you?"

"Yep."

We continued in this vein for a while and then I offered to tell David one of my little secrets. I told him about the masturbation fantasies I had about him, before I offered to watch him play with himself, including the one where we were walking through the woods and came to a meadow where we undressed each other and lay in the sun. When I finished describing this, he had an appealing reaction.

"You know, mom, we could do that one for real."

"What do you mean?"

"We could go find a meadow and do whatever it was you dreamed about."

"Well I'll be. . . I guess we could. . . but where ever would we find a meadow? I don't know where there's one and I'll bet you don't either. It'd have to be a place without any people, not like by the side of the road or something."

"Yeah, I know. . . listen, I think I remember passing a Forest Service station just before we got here. They'd know. We could tell them we're looking for a certain kind of butterfly or something."

"Oh David, that sounds wonderful. You're going to have to be careful, young man. If we do what I dreamed about, I could end up taking advantage of you," and we laughed.

"Let me ask you something else," I said, "When you reserved our hotel room. . . you know, where we stayed last night. . . you didn't know we'd be having sex. . . so, if we weren't and we stayed in that room together overnight, would you have behaved yourself?"

"Sure I would. I wouldn't have jumped you or anything, if that's what you mean."

"So. . . listen, sweetheart. . . is this OK. . . what we're doing?"

"Are you kidding me? I've dreamed about this for as long as I can remember."

We chatted some more and then we got up and went inside. After we puttered around for a bit, I got to wondering about what we would be doing the next day.

"Would you take me out in one of those boats sometime?" I asked.

"Sure. You know it'd be fun to go out tonight, even. . . like after dark."

"I seem to remember from when your dad and I were here, you can't take the boats out after 6 or after it gets dark or something. They keep all the boat stuff locked up in that shed. Your dad wanted to do that too but we couldn't."

"Oh really. . . well, what's that? he asked, pointing in the direction of a chair across the room.

Standing behind it, leaning in the corner, there was what obviously was a canoe paddle.

"I'll bet the last guest left it here and they never got around to putting it back. Hey, mom. . . this is all we need. We could sneak down in the middle of the night and go for a midnight cruise in one of the canoes. . . what do you say?"

"Oooooh I don't know, David. . . we could get in trouble, couldn't we?"

"Trouble? What'd ya mean, trouble? What're they going to do. . . throw us in jail?"

I was resistant and David was persistent. Guess who won? Not me.

We stayed up reading by lantern light and at about 1:30 or so, David decided it was time to depart on our little adventure because a half moon was coming up, giving us just enough light to see what we were doing. Most of the canoes were in a rack but thankfully, there were a couple tied up to the dock, so we didn't have to bother with lifting one down. David sat in the back and I sat in the front facing him. Being big and muscular like he is, he had no trouble moving us along and we glided in the general direction of the middle of the lake. It's hard to estimate distances on water, especially in the dark, but I would guess that we were over a half mile from shore before David stopped and placed the paddle in the bottom of the boat. Neither of us had said a word since we left and we didn't say much afterward either. The only sound was the lapping of water against the side of the canoe.

David gingerly swung his legs over the support in front of me, took my hands and pulled me towards him, indicating that he wanted me to join him in the bottom of the boat. It was more stable when we were down there. Soon we were kissing leisurely, looking up at the night sky, marveling at how many stars we were seeing in the clear air. We were both dressed the same, wearing a T-shirt and shorts with no underwear. In his usual amorous fashion, David slid his hands under my top and was feeling my breasts and squeezing my nipples between his fingers. After a while, he lifted the bottom of my shirt and I obligingly straightened my arms over my head so he could take it off. I wasn't the least bit nervous about this because it seemed like we were in the middle of nowhere, with only some sleeping fish to keep us company. David took his T-shirt off too. After more kissing and nursing at my breasts, he lifted up his head and stared into my eyes. Even in the very dim moonlight, I could recognize that serious-hungry look of his that I had seen so many times before. He leaned even closer and whispered in my ear.

"I want to taste you."

I made no reply and we immediately started the extremely awkward process of taking off my shorts. It took all kinds of shuffling and arranging but eventually I was lying on my back with my head on a seat cushion that was sitting on top of the forward seat. My knees were resting on the cross-brace below me, with each knee touching one side of the canoe. David was kneeling on a seat cushion in the same section as my calves. By bending over the cross-brace, the object of his tasting efforts was right where he wanted it to be. To be crude, he could kiss my pussy to his heart's delight and, of course, that's exactly what he did. When things started getting really interesting, I moved my legs over his shoulders and rested them on his back. As I recall, I was just starting to feel my very first tinglings, when something odd caught my eye. There seemed to be a tiny highlight on the edge of the boat, right where it transitioned to the blackness of the night sky. For a long time I puzzled over what might be causing that and eventually I tilted my head up as much as I could, so I could see better.

Way off in the distance, there was a very bright light that appeared to be sitting on top of the water.

I hadn't a clue what this might be but just to be safe, I thought David should have a look, so I tapped him on the head. Being that he was looking down, diligently involved in other pursuits, he mistakenly took my tapping as a signal of my wanting him to redouble his efforts and he started licking and sucking on me more vigorously than ever.

"David. . . DAVID. . . there's something wrong."

He stopped, pulled away and looked over his shoulder to where I was pointing.

"What the hell. . ." he said and right about this time we both heard the unmistakable sound of an outboard motor, very faint but growing louder.

"Oh, shit. They've got a searchlight on us. I think we've been busted. . . Jesus Christ, we've got to get your clothes back on."

For the next minute or so, not wanting to raise up because of the light, we thrashed around in the bottom of the canoe while I tried to slip into my shorts. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), by the time the boat with the searchlight was pulling alongside, that was as far as we got. In a situation like that, topless is not so good but bottomless is a whole lot worse, especially since we didn't know for a while who was behind the searchlight.

Fortunately, it turned out to be the manager (Colonel Saunders, as we referred to him). Naturally, the Colonel had all sorts of things to say to us. He couldn't let us be out there because their insurance wouldn't cover any accidents we might have and where on earth did we get that paddle, since they are all supposedly locked up, and he just happened to see us silhouetted in the moonlight on the water as he was making his last rounds before going to bed and there's better places to be "making whoopee", as he put it, and so on. After he got tired of yammering and ogling my boobs while I put my T-shirt back on, he asked us to toss him our bow line and he towed us back to the dock.

When we got to the cabin, the adrenaline rush of the situation kept both of us from feeling sleepy for a while, so before going to bed, I decided to take a shower. As the soapy water ran over me, I felt a sharp stinging sensation on one cheek of my butt. When I had David look at it, after I dried off, he told me that I had a cut there and it was still bleeding. Sure enough, when we looked at my shorts later on, there was a sizable bloodstain on the inside of them. We speculated that there might have been a ragged metal edge in the bottom of the canoe and for some reason I hadn't felt it when I was hurt. This trip was making me look more like a war veteran instead of the scrumptious morsel that David presumed me to be. Scraped back, banged up knee and now this.

Feeling sorry for myself, I took a couple of prescription pain pills that I had brought along to treat this elbow condition I have that flares up now and then. In his wonderfully loving way, David also felt sorry for me and gave me a long, gentle massage until I drifted off to sleep. It was the first time on our trip that we slept together in the literal sense. That is to say, without having sex.

We didn't have sex the next day either. David allowed me the entire day to rest and recuperate. We put off our trip to find a meadow and spent the day hanging around the cabin and stuffing ourselves at the lodge with salmon and salads and great food like that. I was blessed with a couple more delightful massages and we even went for a cruise on the lake. The legitimate way. In a motorized rowboat, with cushions and plastic seats to lounge on.

After breakfast the next morning we got in the car and set off down the road, going back the way we came. Sure enough, just as David had said we would, before long we came to a ranger station and went inside to see what we could find out. The young man behind the counter wasn't very knowledgeable but he consulted an older gentleman in an office in the back who seemed to know just what we were looking for. He didn't ask why, so we didn't have to give him any phony excuses about butterflies. He said getting there would involve driving on a slightly rutted, dirt logging road and then hiking along a trail for a couple of miles to the point where there was a small creek along side. At the place where the trail joined the creek, he suggested we wade across and walk in a vertical direction through the woods. Supposedly there would be several meadow-like areas within a quarter mile of the trail. He sold us the Olympic National Forest and National Park Map, marked the spot he was talking about and traced out the route to get there.

There was a spacious place to park at the trailhead and luckily, since privacy is always a consideration, there were no other cars parked there. The weather couldn't have been better, with broken clouds and mild temperature. As we walked down the trail, something humorous came to my attention.

"Doesn't that make it hard to walk?" I joked, pointing to the obvious bulge in David's pants.

After a half hour or so, the trail sloped downward for a short distance and we came to the creek, just where it showed it would be on the map. It was easy to get across without getting our feet wet, by stepping on stones. The trees on the other side were all deciduous and easy to walk through because they were spaced far apart. It seemed like no time at all before we came to an open space about the size of a football field. A perfect meadow in every respect except one. The ground was soft and marshy. So, we kept walking, only now the land was sloping higher. We came to a plateau and a second meadow about half the size of the first. The ground was not wet at all. I sat on a log and David walked around, looking things over. When he was on the opposite side of the meadow, he stood there looking back at me, not moving for a while. My guess is that he was feeling the same nervous tension I was about what to do next, how to get things started.

When he came back, he took off the day-pack he was wearing, pulled me close and kissed me. Inches from my lips, he asked me a question.

joelle_m
joelle_m
517 Followers
12